MJ can change height!!

Comments

• if Usher is 5'8'' how tall is Mike?
    usher-and-michael-jackson-2001.jpg

Michael is 5ft9... and this pic proves it as its from the same event as the Lenny Kravitz one.
  • if Usher is 5'8'' how tall is Mike?

Michael is 5ft9... and this pic proves it as its from the same event as the Lenny Kravitz one.

But in this pic he is at least 5'10'' and in the other one?... if Lenny is 5'8 like Usher...
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I was just going to post MJ & Ushers picture too !
  • My Mikeaal he change height and body shape as he an angle <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes.. its how the eye percieves height.. it takes cues from horizon. In normal life we view objects in 3D. A picture is viewed in 2D so the eye can be tricked, or size and height can be distorted by angles.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Are you saying that these are two different people :
    <!-- m -->http://mjjgallery.free.fr/invincible/ms ... es/018.jpg<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://mjjgallery.free.fr/invincible/ms ... ge/003.jpg<!-- m -->

Yes, one is at least 20 pounds heavier and has a totally different expression on the face. Yet it's the same gig...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I'd say it's impossible to accurately compare heights unless the body of each person in the picture is entirely shown, feet (shoes) and all. And even then, it's very difficult to assess due to angles, posture, etc.
  • Are you saying that these are two different people :

Yes, one is at least 20 pounds heavier and has a totally different expression on the face. Yet it's the same gig...

Yup, two different people.
  • Found this good site here: <!-- m -->http://www.celebheights.com/s/Michael-Jackson-740.html<!-- m -->

Here is MJ with some dude who is 5ft10.

Camera angles and shoes can all be deceptive. Its all MJ.

And as some-one pointed out above.. Its not Chris Rock, Its Chris Tucker.
    This is a very important picture...this is one of Michael's special friends and his father. This little boy is the basis of a couple of MJ's sketches and a mannequin. He spent a lot of time with MJ and was going to testify in the trial (pro MJ I am sure!). He is before Jordan and Gavin. Notice he is dressed like MJ. I forgot his name.
    if Usher is 5'8'' how tall is Mike?

How can he be 5'9" and 5'11" at the same day? There is another picture from the Dangerous era (I can't find it that quick, maybe someone else can post it) where MJ is next to Slash as well, again taller.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Are you saying that these are two different people :

They are same people in my opinion.. just different jackets.

This is the gig where MJ was really unwell. He collapsed backstage.

Kelly Osbourne said she witnessed MJ walking about with his trousers undone and no shoes on; wheeling Liz Taylor about in her wheelchair.

Poor baby.. you can see it in his face, the pain.

This pic is also from same event.. brothers reaching out to him. Breaks my heart.
    Are you saying that these are two different people :

Kelly Osbourne said she witnessed MJ walking about with his trousers undone and no shoes on; wheeling Liz Taylor about in her wheelchair.

This pic is also from same event.. brothers reaching out to him. Breaks my heart.

I KNOW he was very ill, so it wouldn't be weird that he used a double. But being ill, and getting your shoes (flat!! shoes) off, doesn't make you 2 inches shorter.

Here is the pic from the Dangerous era with slash. He is wearing his on stage outfit, I don't think he had boots on. Yet he is taller than Slash, who is 5'10.5".....

slashmj.jpg

• Where is he 2 inches shorter? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> You are confusing me....

And how do we know what shoes he was wearing.. he changed outfits enough times here, how do we know he didnt change shoes?

He could have had no shoes, flat shoes or heels.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

In all these photos... as in the Slash photo... you cannot see feet.... and Slash is BEHIND Michael in that photo. MJ is NEARER the camera.

And like i said... we are comparing 2D photographs with different angles and perceptions. The eye pecieves these things in 3D.. pictures can give different realities depending on the angle of the camera and the position people are standing in.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    whisper wrote:Are you saying that these are two different people :
    <!-- m -->http://mjjgallery.free.fr/invincible/ms<!-- m --> ... es/018.jpg
    <!-- m -->http://mjjgallery.free.fr/invincible/ms<!-- m --> ... ge/003.jpg

yes, I believe they are both MJ too ..

Yes, I believe they are both MJ ..
  • In this thread I just want to provide one thought:

I wouldn´t use studio pics for comparission as low stands are very usual tools in the set.

Humberto+Sol%C3%A1s+en+el+set+de+lo+que+seria+su+ultima+pelicula+Barrio+Cuba.jpg
  • Here is the pic from the Dangerous era with slash. He is wearing his on stage outfit, I don't think he had boots on. Yet he is taller than Slash, who is 5'10.5".....

slashmj.jpg

Again, I'm going to point out that height cannot be accurately compared using a picture that shows two people from the waist up... We don't know what type of shoes they're wearing, whether or not their knees are bent, whether or not their weight is shifted onto one leg, whether or not they're on their tip toes, etc., etc.
    Where is he 2 inches shorter? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> You are confusing me....

And how do we know what shoes he was wearing.. he changed outfits enough times here, how do we know he didnt change shoes?

He could have had no shoes, flat shoes or heels.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

In all these photos... as in the Slash photo... you cannot see feet.... and Slash is BEHIND Michael in that photo. MJ is NEARER the camera.

And like i said... we are comparing 2D photographs with different angles and perceptions. The eye pecieves these things in 3D.. pictures can give different realities depending on the angle of the camera and the position people are standing in.

Mike is closer to the camera? Not really, but even if he was, that wouldn't make him look 3 inches taller.

He was coming off stage, he never wore heels on stage, he wears flat shoes while dancing.
    In 2 pics he is the same height or taller than Slash, with flat shoes, which makes him at least 5'10" / 5'11".

So how can he be the same size or even shorter then Lenny off stage?

I am sorry, but that's not camera angle. Either it's magic (poof! and your tall) or the one standing next to Lenny is not MJ.

In this thread I just want to provide one thought:

I wouldn´t use studio pics for comparission as low stands are very usual tools in the set.

Humberto+Sol%C3%A1s+en+el+set+de+lo+que+seria+su+ultima+pelicula+Barrio+Cuba.jpg

But that would mean they have made Mike look shorter next to Chris Tucker in the first pic, while on stage he is not much shorter than Chris (we can see whole bodies and legs there). I don't see the use in that.

• CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    LOL! I want some of that MJ magic then!! (im on the short side)
  • @Souza.. are you talking about these photos of MJ on stage with Slash?

Slash is playing the guitar.. he is leaning back and bending knees in both photos.. so really hard to compare these two...

And in the Dangerous Slash Photo... MJ is clearly more nearer the camera than Slash! Shamone! Look how his body is angled, his left shoulder is way in front of Slash!

By the way.. most enjoyable thread, i do enjoy a good debate!
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745

But that would mean they have made Mike look shorter next to Chris Tucker in the first pic, while on stage he is not much shorter than Chris (we can see whole bodies and legs there). I don't see the use in that.

I think somekindofsign means we cant compare pics that are done in studios like the one with him and slash in the gold outfit and the one with oprah...because of tools they use...
    there is enough non studio photos that prive the same thing anyway
  • In this thread I just want to provide one thought:

How can the picture of MJ and Chris Tucker on stage even be considered as an accurate comparison? Yes, the entire bodies are visible which makes it very CLEAR that the postures of both men are contorted. Here it is for reference:
    celeb-Chris-Tucker-his-pal-Michael-Jackson1.jpg

MJ is seriously getting into the music and doing a leg kick with one knee bent and his upper body angled to the left while Chris Tucker is also seriously feeling the music and leaning backwards with both knees bent and his upper body angled to the right. This picture can NOT be used to compare heights!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    @Souza.. are you talking about these photos of MJ on stage with Slash?

Slash is playing the guitar.. he is leaning back and bending knees in both photos.. so really hard to compare these two...

And in the Dangerous Slash Photo... MJ is clearly more nearer the camera than Slash! Shamone! Look how his body is angled, his left shoulder is way in front of Slash!

So let me ask. If someone is closer to the camera they look taller? Then how come this one:

slash1.jpg

shows Slash very obviously closer to the camera, yet Mike looks taller? Please explain that.

How can the picture of MJ and Chris Tucker on stage even be considered as an accurate comparison? Yes, the entire bodies are visible which makes it very CLEAR that the postures of both men are contorted. Here it is for reference:
    celeb-Chris-Tucker-his-pal-Michael-Jackson1.jpg

MJ is seriously getting into the music and doing a leg kick with one knee bent and his upper body angled to the left while Chris Tucker is also seriously feeling the music and leaning backwards with both knees bent and his upper body angled to the right. This picture can NOT be used to compare heights!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I agree you can't see EXACTLY, but at the other one Mike is waaaaaaay shorter, yet here he isn't that much shorter. Both man bend their knees in almost the same angle. The height difference had to be way bigger.

• @Souza.. are you talking about these photos of MJ on stage with Slash?

So let me ask. If someone is closer to the camera they look taller? Then how come this one:

slash1.jpg

shows Slash very obviously closer to the camera, yet Mike looks taller? Please explain that.

Slash is playing the guitar.. his knees are bent and he is leaning backwards. Also his shoulders are hunched as he plays the guitar.
    His right knee can clearly been seen to be bent in this photo whilst MJs legs are straight and he is standing straight up