MJ can change height!!

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    @Souza.. are you talking about these photos of MJ on stage with Slash?

Slash is playing the guitar.. he is leaning back and bending knees in both photos.. so really hard to compare these two...

And in the Dangerous Slash Photo... MJ is clearly more nearer the camera than Slash! Shamone! Look how his body is angled, his left shoulder is way in front of Slash!

By the way.. most enjoyable thread, i do enjoy a good debate!

So let me ask. If someone is closer to the camera they look taller? Then how come this one:

slash1.jpg

shows Slash very obviously closer to the camera, yet Mike looks taller? Please explain that.

Slash is playing the guitar.. his knees are bent and he is leaning backwards. Also his shoulders are hunched as he plays the guitar.
    His right knee can clearly been seen to be bent in this photo whilst MJs legs are straight and he is standing straight up

It's because I'm bored that I will try just one more time:

So let's stretch Slash, he will have the same height as Mike, now he is shorter. Means they are the same height, makes Mike 5'11''...

I am sorry, but it's known that some people say he is 5'9'', others say he was so much taller than they thought or heard. There are many pictures to support this, these are only a few.

Fact is that we can see him standing next to Slash on multiple pics, and whatever the angle is, he looks about the same height, wearing flt shoes. He does not look 2 inches shorter than Slash in any of these pictures.

Also, the record of his arrest states 5'11'', so why deny that he was 5'11''?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• @Souza.. are you talking about these photos of MJ on stage with Slash?

Slash is playing the guitar.. he is leaning back and bending knees in both photos.. so really hard to compare these two...

And in the Dangerous Slash Photo... MJ is clearly more nearer the camera than Slash! Shamone! Look how his body is angled, his left shoulder is way in front of Slash!

By the way.. most enjoyable thread, i do enjoy a good debate!

So let me ask. If someone is closer to the camera they look taller? Then how come this one:

slash1.jpg

shows Slash very obviously closer to the camera, yet Mike looks taller? Please explain that.

Slash is playing the guitar.. his knees are bent and he is leaning backwards. Also his shoulders are hunched as he plays the guitar.
    His right knee can clearly been seen to be bent in this photo whilst MJs legs are straight and he is standing straight up

from what i know in hollyweird lol
    some men that there wifes are taller will use shoe lifts inside there shoes it will give them a few extra inches..
    Christopher knight aka peter Brady uses them lol..
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Aren't there two different days of this concert. So maybe when he was sick - he slouches and looks shorter and the other day he was fine and stood straight up.

I think you should also watch the Brunei concert - for all those who want to compare the Michael's faces in TII and say they were two different people. He starts the Brunei concert out looking really thin, then in between he looks healthy again and then goes back to a bony face structure at the end. After seeing that concert, I know that whoever performed there also did TII.

You can download it off rapidshare - DVD quality - Michael does all the songs live and it is really a treat.
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    Remember this photo of Charles and Diana. Diana, I think was taller than Charles so they put Diana on a lower step so they would look as they do.http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=charles+and+diana+engagement+photo&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=. In the case of Chris and MJ in the "Invincible" photo, is it not called "artistic license".
  • Oh, I want to add a plain fact:

I´ve remembered something that my osteopath and friend says to me when he fixes my hip and spine. When the hip twist it can modify the height around 3 cm.

So we talked about other means to gain/loose height working muscles, and he says that this is not possible with exercises or any stuff (just weight gym can avoid growth), but if the muscles around and along the spine expands relaxed, you can gain 3 cm that goes out again when these muscles contract or stiffen up. Let´s say we have an average height that can change through a bad sleep, professional treatment, muscles and bones state and this kind of justified situations...

I cannot find a good source now, just this consultation on a professional web:
    hello, to join the Civil Guard ask me to measure 1.60, now my height is 1.58. is there any chance to increase my height at 2cm? gracias thanks

Published by: raquel | 08/26/2009 en 04:12 pm Posted by: Rachel

Hi Rachel, is two centimeters long, but if you want to see if you can go to an osteopath and I will make a series of tests to see if you can win something, not make you grow, that's not possible, but stretching all the body gains a little, you have to see if it's enough for you.

Posted by: Alejandro (CETECMA)
  • if Usher is 5'8'' how tall is Mike?
    usher-and-michael-jackson-2001.jpg

AHHH HA!! lOOKS AS IF MJ IS 5'8" AS WELL!!! FUNNY. GOOD PIC I MIGHT ADD!!
  • mug shot said 5'11" autopsy said 5'9" the two inch difference accounts for the heels MJ wore to the police station. Seriously...they had two inch heels!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    mug shot said 5'11" autopsy said 5'9" the two inch difference accounts for the heels MJ wore to the police station. Seriously...they had two inch heels!

But not on stage with Slash... And next to Usher he is 5'8".

I am sorry, the man propably can do a lot, but I don't think his big heart and intelligence can make him grow and shrink. just my humble opinion.

Time will tell. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• sunrisesunrise Posts: 89
    Your magical tricks are called «heels».

They can't make you shorter. That's my point. And Lenny does not wear stilettos....
    lennyk042808.jpg
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    Don't forget he (very often) wears heels.
  • sunrisesunrise Posts: 89
    UsherandLenn_Wargo_8214556.jpg

Here's a picture of Usher and Lenny Kravitz. According to IMDB, Usher is 5'8.5". Yet he looks shorter than (or the same height as) Lenny in this picture. So obviously Usher must have a double too! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> haha
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I`m sure he has... LMAO!
  • Your magical tricks are called «heels».

They can't make you shorter. That's my point. And Lenny does not wear stilettos....
    lennyk042808.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Nice!!
    Sometimes camera angles can play a role as well. And so do the pattern of the clothes, the persons' weight, the person's posture etc etc etc. Sometimes it's nothing more than an optical illusion.

From my experience, comparing two people is never accurate.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Yeah I always thought MJ was close to 6 ft. because he looked tall especially back in the 80's. Maybe because he was so skinny and he wore shorter jackets and shirts which can change the proportions and make you're legs look longer than what they actually are. I know recently I've seen pics with him wearing shoes with heels and also he started wearing longer shirts and Jackets. So maybe MJ really was 5'9. I know I saw a pic with him and Brooke Shields and she look like an amazon next to him.
    Did you know people start to shrink after age 30?

Though, for men the "shrinking size" is 3 cm, for woman 5cm. NOT two inches.
  • I think the MJ in the picture with Liz Taylor is not the real deal because I can tell by the nose and chin and the whole face and I get a different vibe about the person and that person totally looks out of it or so high because I can tell by the eyes. Also the MJ with Usher doesn't look like the real MJ either because the person just seems off and odd to me.

You can't go from 5'11" one day than go down to 5'6" the next day its not possible!! People need to open up their minds about doubles because no matter what you think, Celebrities use doubles all the time to fake people out. Its the way Hollywood works.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    yes the switch in the box...has to be really quickly done......but i saw it........clever......xxxx i have this dvd and the first time i watched it i thought......there has been a switch......too much of a risk for micheal if the machine failed......xxxx
  • I do think it's very possible that doubles were used oftenin in his career.

However, regarding his height, I don't think we can draw any conclusion simply because we can't prove the variables to be true. We cannot prove how tall Lenny Kravitz or Chris Tucker is. We also cannot prove who wears heels and who doesn't. Even if it is posted on a biography that someone is 5'10" - it could be off. A lot of websites give an approximate guess. Try it for any celebrity. Research their height and you'll see that different websites list different facts.Nobody can know exactly how tall a person is unless you measure them yourself.

That being said, I do think these pictures show some noticable inconsistances and support the doubles theory.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    The double discussions will be a never ending story since one and the same photo will be perceived by different eyes as looking differently. It is not only the different eyes, it's also what our brains make from what information the eyes are transporting - binding the picture information into this or that context and interpreting it in this and added context. So not only the "what" we see is different but also the "how" we see and "how" we interprete the seen.

However, not only looking at height but also at face specifics like jaw bones and angles of jaw bones, we have been presented many many faces with the name MJ being connected to them. I am not talking about Navi, Rigley, E'Cas and other known names. You may see it yourself in the pictures of this thread. There are at least two different persons, I would say three or four.

At the times when the pictures were published, we were not digging into the possibility of having been presented "fake" MJ's as the real one. We are doing it now because we were even asked to explore the man we never knew. We might however find truths that we don't like at first sight.

There is more to dig out, not only height-wise. This does not mean judging the man.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Mmmhmmm
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    Oh oh, and he shrunk again.... Or is Chris Rock wearing heels as well? Don't think so. Chris is 5'11":

chris.jpg

Mike is at least 3 to 4 inches shorter here, while we just saw he was the same height or even taller than Slash, who is 5'10.5"

''Michael'' sort of looks like E'Cas in that pic.
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    If the photographer had wanted MJ to be the same height in the Chris/Invincible photo they would have put MJ on a step. It's obviously how they wanted that particular picture to look or the reality is that MJ is that height you see or Chris is on a higher step?
  • I highly suspect that these are two entirely different people. We must leave no stone unturned, people, Inquiring minds really do want to know. Thanks Souza and Mo!
  • I believe Michael had doubles but there are no doubles in the pictures that have been posted on this thread. Many have already stated the reasons to why I believe that so i won't repeat. I do not believe one can tell someone's height from a picture especially not pictures that don't even show the whole body. The way Michael looked at that event (30th anniversary) is also the way he looked during a CD signing and a TRL interview and I highly doubt that was a double. He looks different because he seems to be on some kind of medication. Those pics make me very sad because the sparkle in his beautiful eyes is not there, it's just blank <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> .

Btw I doubt Lenny wear stilettos same thing applies for Michael, however Lenny does tend to wear cowboy boots a lot which can make you at least 1 inch taller. Only male artist I've seen wear stilettos is Prince (hot <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ).
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I believe Michael had doubles but there are no doubles in the pictures that have been posted on this thread. Many have already stated the reasons to why I believe that so i won't repeat. I do not believe one can tell someone's height from a picture especially not pictures that don't even show the whole body. The way Michael looked at that event (30th anniversary) is also the way he looked during a CD signing and a TRL interview and I highly doubt that was a double. He looks different because he seems to be on some kind of medication. Those pics make me very sad because the sparkle in his beautiful eyes is not there, it's just blank <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> .

Btw I doubt Lenny wear stilettos same thing applies for Michael, however Lenny does tend to wear cowboy boots a lot which can make you at least 1 inch taller. Only male artist I've seen wear stilettos is Prince (hot <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ).

Also he is a lot heavier and fuller in the face.