MJ can change height!!

Comments

• LaLove09LaLove09 Posts: 120
    By the way ,it's a fact that people are taller and lighter in the morning and shorter and heavier in the evening.So it can be an optical illusion as well because of this.

This is true.
    And it is why Guinness Book of
    World Records, wait until the
    afternoon to measure heights
    and or weights for the book.
  • pyt777pyt777 Posts: 36
    My apologies Souza if I am misunderstanding you, in the first post you cited IMDB as a source:
    Introducing Lenny Kravitz. Lenny is 1.73m or 5'8", IMDB even states he's 1.70cm or 5'7"

However, in a later thread their credibility seems to be in question:
    IMDb -- the Internet movie database -- now has Sandra Bullock's marital status listed as "separated" but Sandra's rep says they never authorized the change.

I ask this because I am concerned about the credibility of the "sources" (not being cited by many) for the heights of these celebrities. I do not understand how members can be speculating on the heights of the people in these photographs. For one thing as a rule of thumb, to properly distinguish a height difference between people, they should be standing back to back and not slouching. As far as I can see we do not have any such pictures here, nor do we have any official source (as of yet) proving the supposed heights of the other subjects in the pictures. In almost all of them, the subjects are leaning/slouching/or contorted one way or another and in the majority we cannot even see the position of the feet which can further alter a persons height if they are not planted firmly.

Finally, I do not see how it can be concluded that:
    by whisper » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:02 am
    Are you saying that these are two different people :
    <!-- m -->http://mjjgallery.free.fr/invincible/ms<!-- m --> ... es/018.jpg
    <!-- m -->http://mjjgallery.free.fr/invincible/ms<!-- m --> ... ge/003.jpg

• Hello!!

Intresting subject <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ,but lets take a look at this video with Mj and friends 1999 from MUNICH.I knew that Mj was taller but here I see he is shorter that I tought <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> .Take a look at the video starting 1:16 minute please,and look closer at 1:55 <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> .

[youtube:iibac4gu]

I remember I saw I video on youtube with Mj,receiving a prize.It was from the begining of '80,and he was in a library with some children and a man.Believe me he was very short comparing his height to the little children.I was amazed,but Im so upset right now because I can't find that video.I have to dig more,lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    And somethig about In THE CLOSET video makes me go hmmmm,there Michael looked taller compared to Naomi Campbell, <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> or I'am going nuts? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> How tall is she anyway,beeing a supermodel?
    So this confuseing things about his heights started when????? SINCE THE HOAX STARTED????? ANYONE????? <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

LOVE
  • Hello!!

Intresting subject <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ,but lets take a look at this video with Mj and friends 1999 from MUNICH.I knew that Mj was taller but here I see he is shorter that I tought <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> .Take a look at the video starting 1:16 minute please,and look closer at 1:55 <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> .

[youtube:21i19ni8]

I remember I saw I video on youtube with Mj,receiving a prize.It was from the begining of '80,and he was in a library with some children and a man.Believe me he was very short comparing his height to the little children.I was amazed,but Im so upset right now because I can't find that video.I have to dig more,lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    And somethig about In THE CLOSET video makes me go hmmmm,there Michael looked taller compared to Naomi Campbell, <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> or I'am going nuts? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> How tall is she anyway,beeing a supermodel?
    So this confuseing things about his heights started when????? SINCE THE HOAX STARTED????? ANYONE????? <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

LOVE

I saw this video not so long ago and was kind of surprised. It must have been about 10 years ago but Michael in this video looks like Michael in TII. May I add that I do not believe in any double or twin - theories, so first I thought that it was a look-alike which I do think he used sometimes as distraction etc but then he starts speaking and that can't be any other than Michael's voice. I guess it shows how different one can look due to make-up (e.g. eyebrows), hairstyle, weight loss, even the shape of the sunglasses...
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    WTF?? OMG I hope this is a joke!

Michael "please, forgive them for they know not what they do"
  • ummm I have always believed their are two differnt Michael's (at least) His appearence and vib changed after his mariage to LMP. He seemed so different.... I remember a interview with Barbra Walters, and at the time I didn't believe it was Michael. Scream felt very different as well.... I cant explain it, but thats the time I noticed the change. I just think it felt like two very different men.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Those pics from the 30th aniversary concerts are a great example of the two MJ's. 2 different people in my humble opinion. Really look at these two objectively. The features are not exactly the same let alone the weight and build differences. The fuller faced pic is Mike in my opinion but we have seen a lot of the finer more petite MJ since at least the early 90's as well.
  • Hello!!

[youtube:1gjjtjhc]

LOVE
    Am i the only who thinks that Michael looks like an impersonator in this video <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    ummm I have always believed their are two differnt Michael's (at least) His appearence and vib changed after his mariage to LMP. He seemed so different.... I remember a interview with Barbra Walters, and at the time I didn't believe it was Michael. Scream felt very different as well.... I cant explain it, but thats the time I noticed the change. I just think it felt like two very different men.

Agree. People are so scared to accept the fact that he used double(s) 'cause they may feel in this case they've been fooled for many-many years. I DON'T believe that he had THAT much surgeries, even Mike himself stated he had surgeries only on his nose ( what i believe.) HE didn't change that much (maybe the doubles did).
    We've seen tons of photos abt him in the last 30 yrs and even when he was totally different and OFF, people believed it was because of the surgeries since it's Michael Jackson.
    I don't buy that.
    Anyway it's an interesting topic, with interesting photos, and opinions. ( And i like the idea that Lenny wears stiletto's- i can imagine him in some pink ones- with respect- we love Lenny. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> )
  • Yea he made have used doubles, also you have to remember lupus does effects a person face. And the lupus pretty much effected Michael in 2001 really badly <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Hello!!

[youtube:3j5rs6zl]

LOVE

The man next to him in the video is Andrea Bocelli and he is 187cm (6' 1½")
    Naomi Campbell is 177cm (5' 9½")
  • ummm I have always believed their are two differnt Michael's (at least) His appearence and vib changed after his mariage to LMP. He seemed so different.... I remember a interview with Barbra Walters, and at the time I didn't believe it was Michael. Scream felt very different as well.... I cant explain it, but thats the time I noticed the change. I just think it felt like two very different men.

Agree. People are so scared to accept the fact that he used double(s) 'cause they may feel in this case they've been fooled for many-many years. I DON'T believe that he had THAT much surgeries, even Mike himself stated he had surgeries only on his nose ( what i believe.) HE didn't change that much (maybe the doubles did).
    We've seen tons of photos abt him in the last 30 yrs and even when he was totally different and OFF, people believed it was because of the surgeries since it's Michael Jackson.
    I don't buy that.

Exactly. I still don't know if people really don't recognize the doubles, or that they simply don't want to see them and therefor come up with the "lighting & angle" excuses. For some reason I have the feeling that we will end up with a lot of 'new' members after Mike has shared his story with the world <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    ummm I have always believed their are two differnt Michael's (at least) His appearence and vib changed after his mariage to LMP. He seemed so different.... I remember a interview with Barbra Walters, and at the time I didn't believe it was Michael. Scream felt very different as well.... I cant explain it, but thats the time I noticed the change. I just think it felt like two very different men.

I don't buy that.

Exactly. I still don't know if people really don't recognize the doubles, or that they simply don't want to see them and therefor come up with the "lighting & angle" excuses. For some reason I have the feeling that we will end up with a lot of 'new' members after Mike has shared his story with the world <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I think they just simply don't want to see it 'cause they find it "disrespectful". Funny, how they don't find "disrespectful" not believeing what Mike stated himself so many times (that he didn't have surgeries on every Saturday afternoon.)

I don't buy that.

I think they just simply don't want to see it 'cause they find it "disrespectful". Funny, how they don't find "disrespectful" not believeing what Mike stated himself so many times (that he didn't have surgeries on every Saturday afternoon.)

bravo.gif
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I don't buy that.

bravo.gif

Indeed, amen!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I don't buy that.

bravo.gif

Very good point of wiew ,Puff!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Love
  • backstagerbackstager Posts: 291

I don't buy that.

bravo.gif

Indeed, amen!

Thank you! Amen to that!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

To me, the 2nd pic, the one with Liz, it´s Michael. I can see Janet´s aura, eyes....the second one it´s surely Michael.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013

I don't buy that.

bravo.gif

Very good point of wiew ,Puff!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Love
    Let me just add my That's the way to say it!! Exactly, Puff, that's what I've been saying! And oooh, Mo, I would love that, it would be interesting to read what the doubles have to say!
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    I was lucky to be at my job one night last year around the time when TII was out in theatures, and I had a cuple whom came and sat at the bar. We got to talking about the movie. The lady pulls out her cell phone and shows me some pictures of her and Michael, her and her husband knew MJ from 81 to about 91, he used to go to Disney World here in Orlando and stay at the Royal Plaza where her Hubby worked and she worked at Epcot. She said EVERYTIME her and MJ took photo's together they would both stand on there tippy toes to see whom was taller!! She was a short lady I'd say 5'3 5'4, I asked her how tall she thought MJ was and she said 5'9 5'10. So there is proof he did stand on his tippy toes at times,she said he always liked to appear taller, thats why he would hire shorter dancers (this is what she told me) I was just passing on the information. Hugs L.O.V.E. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I have a very good friend who lives here in Maryland, He was a former member of the Temptations. He knew Michael, well. They meet many years ago when Mike was just a kid, at the introduction to Jesse Jackson's Push Colition. I hope I said that right. I ask him how tall Mike was and he said he was 5'10 or 5"11 Just a bit shorter than Damin who is 6 feet.
    Kat

P.S. I personally believe that the early MIchael Jackson Prior to 1993 was about 5"10, and maybe latter was replaced by a double latter who may have been shorter... IDK I just know I see a different man after about 2000.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I have a very good friend who lives here in Maryland, He was a former member of the Temptations. He knew Michael, well. They meet many years ago when Mike was just a kid, at the introduction to Jesse Jackson's Push Colition. I hope I said that right. I ask him how tall Mike was and he said he was 5'10 or 5"11 Just a bit shorter than Damin who is 6 feet.
    Kat

P.S. I personally believe that the early MIchael Jackson Prior to 1993 was about 5"10, and maybe latter was replaced by a double latter who may have been shorter... IDK I just know I see a different man after about 2000.

He wasn't replaced, because besides doubles, I definitely see the real deal after '93 as well, just with a LOTTA make-up and wigs, there must have been a reason for this. On many pictures you can see he made his upper lip appear fuller, and his bottom one thinner. Also a lot of make-up on his eyes to change the shape. One big illusion, he truly is a master of disguises.
    The mugshot says he's 5'11", some people say they were surprised when they met him because he was so much taller than they thought, others say he was short, around 5'8". Jackie and Jermaine don't appear very short, and Mike is not much shorter, so I think he should be around 5'10"- 5'11". But who is the short guy? You can make yourself look taller, but it's very hard to make yourself look shorter.
    It's a dead end alley, he really is a master of illusion, yet it's so interesting...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

He wasn't replaced, because besides doubles, I definitely see the real deal after '93 as well, just with a LOTTA make-up and wigs, there must have been a reason for this. On many pictures you can see he made his upper lip appear fuller, and his bottom one thinner. Also a lot of make-up on his eyes to change the shape. One big illusion, he truly is a master of disguises.

Exactly. I'm not really sure what was the first time this double has came into the picture ( i'm talkin' abt the one with the feminine features, thinner nose and "hangin", round eyes - i'm almost sure that he were used in the "Rock my world" video, maybe in the "You are not alone" also, it's hard to tell, but something is definitely OFF on the photos from that video also) maybe around the marriage with LMP, but i've realized that since that time MJ started to use white eye-liner on the edge of his lower lid and that's a perfect technique to make the eyes more rounder. I've never seen him using that before.
    Like they were tryin' to bring the double's look as close as possible to MJ's look and vice versa.
  • By the way ,it's a fact that people are taller and lighter in the morning and shorter and heavier in the evening.So it can be an optical illusion as well because of this.
    Whaaaaaaaaat? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Please, don't roll your eyes so fast, but learn something. Although I don't think that's the reason here, believe it or not it's a medical fact.
    It has to do with the normal dehydration that suffers the inter-vertebral discs in your spine through the day. Interesting huh?.

yes, that's really interesting, I never knew that.
    Thanks for that Info <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

It does not result in a full 2 inches length difference.

You're right, it's a very subtle difference. We're talking centimeters though. When I was in massage therapy school, we measured ourselves at different times to see the difference. Everyone's was about the same. 2 inches is impossible, even an inch is not likely.

• He wasn't replaced, because besides doubles, I definitely see the real deal after '93 as well, just with a LOTTA make-up and wigs, there must have been a reason for this. On many pictures you can see he made his upper lip appaer fuller, and his bottom one thinner. Also a lot of make-up on his eyes to change the shape. One big illusion, he truly is a master of disguises.

Exactly. I'm not really sure what was the first time this double has came into the picture ( i'm talkin' abt the one with the feminine features, thinner nose and "hangin", round eyes - i'm almost sure that he were used in the "Rock my world" video, maybe in the "You are not alone" also, it's hard to tell, but something is definitely OFF on the photos from that video also) maybe around the marriage with LMP, but i've realized that since that time MJ started to use white eye-liner on the edge of his lower lid and that's a perfect technique to make the eyes more rounder. I've never seen him using that before.
    Like they were tryin' to bring the double's look as close as possible to MJ's look and vice versa.

I agree. There would be times I'd see him and think he just looked really strange, and most would attribute it to plastic surgery. But then I'd see him again later on and he'd look great. I would always think that was weird because when you have plastic surgery, it's hard to go back to how you looked before. Of course you can always get more surgery, but why would someone keep getting surgery back and forth like that? Like the Bashir interview, there are clearly 2 MJ's in it. One of them looks great and the other just looks strange. It's something that I could never put my finger on. My mother would always say something too, she isn't a fanatic like I am but she could tell the difference...