Paparazzi

Star GazerStar Gazer Posts: 29
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Maybe someone who knows about paparazzi would know the answer to this, but I remember reading someplace that often certain photographers followed around certain celebs - like that person is their main job. Given who MJ was, would it be normal for there to be nobody outside of his place two weeks before he goes on tour? It was assumed that he was going to rehearsals and getting everything ready yet he was never photographed leaving or going home or to the rehearsals. No paparazzi were outside of his house that day? There are photos and video of his going to the doctor just about every day in the weeks/months prior yet nothing on June 25th? We have only one suspect photo that a friend/photographer took and he's not seen anyplace else.

Comments

• mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Dang, this is a good point!! I never thought about that. Yeah maybe one of us on this forum can research that to see if indeed there was anyone outside of MJ"s house that day. I mean don't they usually camp out somewhere close to MJ's house? You know he could barley get outside without being photographed. Let's see what we can find! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjj_fanmjj_fan Posts: 311
    i was wondering why mj chose this mode of death to pull off hoax ???

1 . it could be simple by saying heart attack or[ any health problem
    2. it could be accident
    why drugs???as far as i think he was very sensitive about his children and would have never like to attach a label
    as a drug abuser father that what media started to say about him in the very beggining
    if in case he is not making a come back ?? just a thought <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • well,

if he would have chosen for a natural death ( heart-attack)
    it wouldn't be THAT suspicious. The man has worked his whole life etc.
    BUT in this story, there are alot of contradictons, things that don't add up.
    Things that just make you wonder. The fake ambulance pic, the call,...
    those fake 'proofs' aren't made for nothing, it's made for us, to open our eyes!!
    This hoax proves that there's something very wrong with the american justice system.
    ( maybe he wants to refer to his own trial?) a doctor who has killed someone can still be a doctor? a free man? yeah right.
    He's just giving clues that this really is a hoax AND that the justice system is BS.
    ( sorry, but that's just the way it is. )
    and ' he doesn't want to be associated with drugs' well here's also an explanation:
    He made the song ' morphine' well, that song is about drugs... So it's not that he avoids the subject.
    and maybe when this whole truth will finally come out, we will have the proof that he didn't use drugs AT ALL.
    and what if he did use painkillers? so what? he was in pain, everyone can have that.
    He had health-problems...
    and if he really would be that deep, i don't think his children would be so kind, well-mannered,..
    I hope you understand my point??

( I hope i haven't made alot of faults in my language ....)
  • I just think it was the most believable cause of death to do with a hoax. Think of the alternatives? Plane crash-too complicated, there would have to be a wreck and a CAA investigation. Terminal illness? less believable and hard to prove House fire? no- others would have to "die" also and this also would be complicated. Car crash? again too complicated. Natural causes? no-one dies of this at 50. Every other method you can think of is not as easy as what he did (or didn't!) "die" of. Some are saying he wouldn't want the world to think he was an addict and reliant on drug but this is the perfect hoax as he is doing what people thought he would not want to do-he has done it and people are saying he would not want to be remembered in this way and that is why it is the perfect way to "die".
  • IdéaloIdéalo Posts: 104
    if MJ is alive, what I think and one day he comes back, what I hope, and although this will prove once and for all to everybody what the media bins are able to report without any proof.
  • LouLou Posts: 169
    Because it leaves the door open for speculation and if he reappears, it won't be such a surprise for those who questioned things. If they said he had a terminal disease or he had an accident, at this point the case would be already closed , and it would be more difficult if he decides do reappear.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    i was wondering why mj chose this mode of death to pull off hoax ???

1 . it could be simple by saying heart attack or[ any health problem
    2. it could be accident
    why drugs???as far as i think he was very sensitive about his children and would have never like to attach a label
    as a drug abuser father that what media started to say about him in the very beggining
    if in case he is not making a come back ?? just a thought <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I think it has something to do with the first hoax in december 2008, where a radio station started to tell that MJ died an drug overdose......maybe the first attempt failed. Or he chose this way again to make us wonder about that..who knows?
  • I believe it falls in line with all that he had alluded to during the last months or years, that SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO KILL HIM. He even has confidantes to further corroborate it. He said he feared it, so what better way? It fits like a sequined glove <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
  • I believe it falls in line with all that he had alluded to during the last months or years, that SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO KILL HIM. He even has confidantes to further corroborate it. He said he feared it, so what better way? It fits like a sequined glove <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .

i totally agree with you....and it was no secret that he did take pain medication sfter the coke advert...

although i dont believe he was on any drugs before his so-called death....

I absolutely agree with you!
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    I have made a start on a questions list about the hoax......the answers are NOT the issue , so much as to show that there are many questions that we need answers to.PLEASE ADD YOU OWN QUESTIONS and lets see just how many we end up with.....here mine.......
    1.were there cctv images of micheal arriving at UCLA ?
    2.WHY have the jackson family NOT said STOP SAYING ITS A HOAX to us.?
    3.WHY was there a circus on the day of the memorial?
    4.WHERE was the circus held?
    5.did any one go to the circus.?
    6.HOW does martin bashir sleep at night.?
    7.Is it usual to have an open air funeral that does not start until dark.?
    8.WHY was the house at carolwood drive emptied so quickly.?
    9.WHERE are the contents of the house.?
    10.HAS micheal got a KFC nearby where he is right now.?
    11.with all the information the public have been given,can the jury remain impartial.?
  • 6.HOW does martin bashir sleep at night.?
    10.HAS micheal got a KFC nearby where he is right now.?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Very good thread loyalfan.
    And very good serious questions you have.
    Let me think, I´ll try to contribute. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Why is it that the public has viewed James Brown, and Elvis but not MJ who in my opinion was more famous than both of those guys?

Does the family have a photo of MJ in the casket that they have kept? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    shall i add this to the list ???
    Please do loyalfan. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • LMFAo " Does Michael have a KFC near him" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Why is it that the public has viewed James Brown, and Elvis but not MJ who in my opinion was more famous than both of those guys? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

But this one I think is easy to understand that it would depend on the family, not how much famous they are.
    number 10. that is my sense of humour coming out....we need to keep our sense of humour through all this.......dont we..!!! xxxx
  • Who is Amy?
    Why the tributes were cancelled?
    Why was Paris' speech so short at the Grammys?
    Why was the Funeral held after 3 months?
    What happened to Michael's brain?
    Why there was no toxicology report? (or was there?)
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Where are the surveillance tapes?
    Why was the ambulance so slow? No lights? Sirens?
    What's going on at Neverland?
    What was the "bloody shirt" doing there?
    How is Murray back at work?
    Did one of the kids witness him "die" or not?
    When will anyone get their story straight?

<!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Was the movie This Is It a planned movie for the fans before 6/25/09?
    So Kai Chase never saw the upstairs of your home? Ever?
  • why is michael in the background of the J5 twitter page?
    why is there no body? why is there no body? why is there no body??????????????????
  • goodgirlgoodgirl Posts: 118
    Where is Diana Ross ?
    Who is 5 on Jack5ons ?
    Why people were laughing & smiling at the funeral ?
  • Why is there no mention of MJ passing/memory in TTI?
    Where there cctv images inside the house?
    Why all the police raids have delayed so much?
    Why would MJ hire a cardiologist?
    Why the Beatles catalogue was remastered and released in such a delicate situation?
    Why the family is not going to revoque the will?
    Why Jermain said "this is it, but it´s not it"?
    Why the Jack5on went to the wrong holly terrace?
    Would have been there time enough to end TII stuff and ship it to London?
    Who is paying CM expenses?
    Why Joe seemed more interested in advertizing his record label than in his son´s passing?
    Why has he never mentioned the laber again?
    What happened with the label, is it going on?
    Have we seen a Jackson cry (apart from Jermaine who always cries)?
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    What a great thread. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Why is Murray still allowed to practice medicine?
    Why does Janet sound SO much like Michael since his 'death'?
    Why are the paps not following Jackson family?
    Why did Michael not finish his sentence at the 02 conference, "These will be my final show performances because... then <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?
    Why did Michael choose to do a concert called 'This is it' and not include this song?

This thread could become very long !!!