Paparazzi

Comments

• simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Why did Conrad Murray visit Forest Lawn and pose for photos there?

Why did TMZ say Murray went back to work after the court hearing where he was charged with Involuntary Manslaughter and yet inmate records show that he went to jail?

Why did Ben Evenstad say that the ambulance photo was take "that day and the other da..?"

Why so many trash cans? Outside Carrolwood, at the burial, in the courtroom?

Why the shot of the yellow taxi on the judge's desk at Murray's indictment?

What is the meaning of This is It backmastered?

Why did Murray make a YouTube video after the "death" that sounded strangely like Michael?

Why the fake testimonials from Murray's patients on his lawyers' website?

Why the mention of the bottle of urine on the table next to the "death" bed in the latest autopsy report, but no mention that it was tested?

Was Paris really speaking to her father at the memorial via a microphone in her purse? And was Michael really talking to her..?..she seemed to be talking into her purse and tugging on an earpiece.

Why did Jermaine reverse the meaning of the song "Smile" at the Memorial?

How can Sony release 10 new MJ albums when there are only enough songs for 3?

Why so many 7s?

Is there any significance to the fact that the letters of Conrad Robert Murray's name when rearranged spell murder by contract?

Why did Ortega slip up on Oprah saying Michael is "still not here." And Larry King asked if Michael were "still dead?.

Why does LaToya say Michael murdered Murray?

Why does every document in this case..Coroner's Report, Death Certificate, Will refer to Michael as Michael Joseph Jackson, when his only legal name is Michael Joe Jackson.

How come the Will was signed in LA when Michael was in New York?

Why does Brian Oxman insist that the ambulance photo was photoshopped and yet it plainly wasn't?

I am sure many more questions will come to mind, because as regards to Michael's "death," I have nothing BUT questions. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Oh, and...

If Michael didn't die at Carolwood, when did he leave the house?

Why did Alvarez change his story?

Was the blonde woman at the memorial really MJ?
    Why did Conrad Murray visit Forest Lawn and pose for photos there?

Why did TMZ say Murray went back to work after the court hearing where he was charged with Involuntary Manslaughter and yet inmate records show that he went to jail?

Why did Ben Evenstad say that the ambulance photo was take "that day and the other da..?"

Why so many trash cans? Outside Carrolwood, at the burial, in the courtroom?

Why the shot of the yellow taxi on the judge's desk at Murray's indictment?

What is the meaning of This is It backmastered?

Why did Murray make a YouTube video after the "death" that sounded strangely like Michael?

Why the fake testimonials from Murray's patients on his lawyers' website?

Why the mention of the bottle of urine on the table next to the "death" bed in the latest autopsy report, but no mention that it was tested?

Was Paris really speaking to her father at the memorial via a microphone in her purse? And was Michael really talking to her..?..she seemed to be talking into her purse and tugging on an earpiece.

Why did Jermaine reverse the meaning of the song "Smile" at the Memorial?

How can Sony release 10 new MJ albums when there are only enough songs for 3?

Why so many 7s?

Is there any significance to the fact that the letters of Conrad Robert Murray's name when rearranged spell murder by contract?

Why did Ortega slip up on Oprah saying Michael is "still not here." And Larry King asked if Michael were "still dead?.

Why does LaToya say Michael murdered Murray?

Why does every document in this case..Coroner's Report, Death Certificate, Will refer to Michael as Michael Joseph Jackson, when his only legal name is Michael Joe Jackson.

How come the Will was signed in LA when Michael was in New York?

Why does Brian Oxman insist that the ambulance photo was photoshopped and yet it plainly wasn't?

I am sure many more questions will come to mind, because as regards to Michael's "death," I have nothing BUT questions. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Oh, and...

If Michael didn't die at Carolwood, when did he leave the house?

Why did Alvarez change his story?

Was the blonde woman at the memorial really MJ?

In that clip of Latoya at the airport she said "did to Michael" [that was the last part of her phrase at around :40] not Michael murdered Murray.

Michael ss death certifcate says Mchael Joseph Jackson. When you apply for a ss card, you produce a birth certificate. His birth certificate most likely states Michael Joseph Jackson and he signed one of his childs birth records with his whole name Michael Joseph Jackson instead of using the abbreviation Joe or Jos. One of my grandmother's was born, baptised and recorded at Othile. Yet, she used Adelaide her entire life, including the name entered on her marriage record. Her death record states Laide. Now I know this was a while ago, but even today everything isn't a neat tidy package sometimes. My own records don't say the same thing. It's a case of symantics. It is understood that Michael Joseph Jackson is Michael Joe Jackson [no doubt named after his daddy Joseph-Joe]

The witness that signed Michael's will said that he made a mistake when he signed Los Angeles. hmmm................

I don't think Brian Oxman insisted the photo was shopped. He said he was pretty sure it was. That's his opinion.

Mr. Alverez told this story back in August. It is now public. He tried to get with police previously - one appt. police cancelled [allegedly] one appt. police a now show [allegedly] and finally they met for the 3rd appointment. Why he didn't tell police June 25 is anyone's guess. He might have wanted to talk to the family first?
    Oh, I forgot

- Where did Murray learn that you can use Propofol as insomnia's treatment?

- Why were delayed (re-dated) the first concerts of TII Tour?

Propofol puts you in a temporary coma state. It is not sleep that it induces. It's not used for that.
    what is the significance of the white sheets?(could have easily made a decoy in an actual body bag)
    Why did TMZ the first to announce, even before the he was officialy dead?
    is TMZ in on something?
    They always claim they have good sources..Who are they?
    was mike in the ambulance, helicopter or cornor van?
    what are clues and what are slipups?
    is thome and Branca really bad?
    then why are they still working for him?
    what is the reason for the doubles?
    Where is Elizabth Taylor?
    knowing now the connection between Halima and thome, if he is bad, is she on the bad side?
    will there be a comeback?
    who are the members of the family that are not in on it?
    Who is the woman randy speaks of?
    Are there clues we havent paid attention to?
    ...will probably be back and add more

If you look at Randy's twitter. He mad a slightly sarcastic remark indicating that it's not a "her" but a "him"
    An answer to one of the question about the ambulance lights. They WERE on. All of the lights were flashing. Watch it again. They probably turned the sirens on when they got out to the blvd.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    @simplyme
    If you'd read the thread carefully, you'd have noticed that we de-bunk nicely in green, not in one fell swoop.
    Also, answering the questions wasn't the point, really.
    It's a question list, not a Q&A.
    <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • kikic4mekikic4me Posts: 14
    Has the estate really signed the biggest record deal in HIStory? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Yes it has

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/16/michael-j ... ic-estate/<!-- m -->
  • I have only one question, this one has been bugging me all this week. Who has, and where is the music catalog that Michael supposedly owns of Beatles/Elvis, E.T.C. songs, now ? I heard it rumored that everytime a song from this catalog he owns get played, he gets paid.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Why the judge had yellow toys on his desk ? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Has the estate really signed the biggest record deal in HIStory? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Yes it has

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/16/michael-j ... ic-estate/<!-- m -->

kikic4me, are you telling this is a proof? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

simplyme, sorry, you´re giving here lots of opinions or answering what it is "supposed" to be so.
    I think we should only debunk here the questions that we KNOW for sure and giving proof or at least arguments. Some of your answers are, many others don´t.

I think, it might...
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    Oh, I forgot

Propofol puts you in a temporary coma state. It is not sleep that it induces. It's not used for that.

Oh, I know it very well! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I just was being sarcastic about Dr Murray... But thanks anyway <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I have only one question, this one has been bugging me all this week. Who has, and where is the music catalog that Michael supposedly owns of Beatles/Elvis, E.T.C. songs, now ? I heard it rumored that everytime a song from this catalog he owns get played, he gets paid.

It is supposed to be so, I´m asking myself this question since I saw the Beatles colection remasterized and republished... to me that is a huge question. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Why Alberto Alvarez said he found MJ on the bed with his eyes open? OPEN EYES after propofol <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I have only one question, this one has been bugging me all this week. Who has, and where is the music catalog that Michael supposedly owns of Beatles/Elvis, E.T.C. songs, now ? I heard it rumored that everytime a song from this catalog he owns get played, he gets paid.

It is supposed to be so, I´m asking myself this question since I saw the Beatles colection remasterized and republished... to me that is a huge question. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

yes! in my country was remasterized after the "dead" and i was questioning the same... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> who get paid for this????
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    Perhaps someone should make ONE list of all the questions?
  • yes! in my country was remasterized after the "dead" and i was questioning the same... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> who get paid for this????

Well it was remasterized, period. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Sold in your country (sorry I don´t know which one is) and worldwide.
    But to do something like that is not a month job... it must have been a year job... so even more weird.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    yes! in my country was remasterized after the "dead" and i was questioning the same... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> who get paid for this????

Well it was remasterized, period. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Sold in your country (sorry I don´t know which one is) and worldwide.
    But to do something like that is not a month job... it must have been a year job... so even more weird.

yes! sorry! i was trying to say that i saw on my country after the "dead" , not that was remasterzed in my country! LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Why Alberto Alvarez said he found MJ on the bed with his eyes open? OPEN EYES after propofol <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?

He might have awoke briefly and then his heart failed. It could be a misquote or it might have something to to with this that I'm going to paste.

When you die, your muscle fibers can no longer engage in actin/myosin cross-linking since ATP is no longer being produced. But whatever stores are left at that moment can be used. So technically your eyes can open or remain shut depending on what state they were in during death. If you sleep with your eyes tightly shut then they will stay shut, but if you sleep with them open they will remain open if you die at that moment. Also if your body remains dead a while before it's found, and decomposition is underway, the lids might retract exposing the sclera (white part of the eye). There are too many factors involved to have a certain answer.
    Key words ---many factors
    Oh, I forgot

Oh, I know it very well! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I just was being sarcastic about Dr Murray... But thanks anyway <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

oh, okay lol
  • symplime, sorry, are you reading from here? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Thanks!
  • rayvynrayvyn Posts: 139
    @simplyme
    If you'd read the thread carefully, you'd have noticed that we de-bunk nicely in green, not in one fell swoop.
    Also, answering the questions wasn't the point, really.
    It's a question list, not a Q&A.
    <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Maybe not everyone, but I appreciate the answers.
  • Answers are appreciated by all of us in the forum,
    but this thread is meant to be a list of questions.
    If we answer all of them, we would be putting the whole forum on it.
    If there´s any question that someone thinks it´s TOTALLY debunked,
    just quotes it in green (or whatever) and give the reasons
    (not opinions nor possibilities) to set it as debunked.
    And the thread is working very well that way IMO.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    @somekindofsign
    Thanks for getting it. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    why does frank dileo always talk about a film proyect?
    why did tmz wait 7 month for putting michael in their RIP list?
    why does everybody talk in present tense when they talk about mike?
    how is it possible making such memorial in 2 weeks?
    what does the circule around jennifer hudson means?
    where does the word PAINS come from?
    where does the "this is the moment" from the TIT trailer come from?
    why did dr conrad murray make the rcp on the bed?
    why was the conference of the photoshoped ambulance picture done in italy with italian media?
    so the ambulance picture is photoshoped... but it was leaked very quikly... in what moment was done?
    why are there two or more 911 call versions?
    why TMZ are always the first ones in everything about michael since his death?(And I hadn't known anything about them before they anounced mike's death)
    why did michael state in his will he wanted his mother or diana ross to take care of his childrend if anything happened, did he know he would die before diana and his mother?
    why does his name on his will and his death certificate appear like michael JOSEPH jackson and there are many legal documents with the name of michael JOE jackson

and the list of questions go on and go on