Paparazzi

Comments

• mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    Oh, I forgot

- Where did Murray learn that you can use Propofol as insomnia's treatment?

- Why were delayed (re-dated) the first concerts of TII Tour?
  • - Why is it that Debbie Rowe has shown no REAL interest in wanting to take over raising her own children when she has had her parental rights reinstalled for the passed several years?

- Why has Grace been allowed back into the childrens lives by family AFTER Michael's 'death' when in fact she had been fired by Michael back in Dec. of 2008 and not in their lives until now?

- Why hasn't their been any news about Debbie Rowe even spending any form of time with her kids since Michael's death?

- Who was the person with Liz and the kids on Halloween?

Most importantly - Will Michael ever come back to answer any or all of these questions <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    what is the significance of the white sheets?(could have easily made a decoy in an actual body bag)
    Why did TMZ the first to announce, even before the he was officialy dead?
    is TMZ in on something?
    They always claim they have good sources..Who are they?
    was mike in the ambulance, helicopter or cornor van?
    what are clues and what are slipups?
    is thome and Branca really bad?
    then why are they still working for him?
    what is the reason for the doubles?
    Where is Elizabth Taylor?
    knowing now the connection between Halima and thome, if he is bad, is she on the bad side?
    will there be a comeback?
    who are the members of the family that are not in on it?
    Who is the woman randy speaks of?
    Are there clues we havent paid attention to?
    ...will probably be back and add more
  • badriabadria Posts: 51
    I have made a start on a questions list about the hoax......the answers are NOT the issue , so much as to show that there are many questions that we need answers to.PLEASE ADD YOU OWN QUESTIONS and lets see just how many we end up with.....here mine.......
    1.were there cctv images of micheal arriving at UCLA ?
    2.WHY have the jackson family NOT said STOP SAYING ITS A HOAX to us.?
    3.WHY was there a circus on the day of the memorial?
    4.WHERE was the circus held?
    5.did any one go to the circus.?
    6.HOW does martin bashir sleep at night.?
    7.Is it usual to have an open air funeral that does not start until dark.?
    8.WHY was the house at carolwood drive emptied so quickly.?
    9.WHERE are the contents of the house.?
    10.HAS micheal got a KFC nearby where he is right now.?
    11.with all the information the public have been given,can the jury remain impartial.?

6.HOW does martin bashir sleep at night.?

it hurts!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    HEY GUYS THIS IS GREAT!!!! IT JUST SHOWS HOW MANY QUESTIONS WE HAVE DOESNT IT .........NOW WITH ALL THESE QUESTIONS.......HOW CAN THINGS BE RIGHT???? THEY JUST CANT CAN THEY !!!!XXXXX
    WHY was the spider bite scar not on the autopsy ?.
    why does the number 71 ambulance not exist.?
    how come the helicopter shown has been out of service for ages?.
    how come we never hear anything from the staff at carolwood?.
    does the childrens teacher know the truth.?
    was it micheal hiding at the back of the ambulance at carolwood.?
    is micheal free for dinner next saturday please.?
    why has no one told us who pinnochio is yet?
    why has no one told us who hat man is yet?.
    why has no one told us who blond lady is yet.?
    why has there been no clips of blanket speaking.?
    how on earth did micheal survive all the media crap over the last 20..30..years..?
  • If the Murray´s letter to his patients is real:

Why would Murray say, on the letter to his patients, that he was ceasing practice, if he was treating MJ?
    Why in the same letter he said that in his absence he would continue to manage practice?
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    Reportedly Murray couldn't call 911 right away because there wasn't a land line. So why in the Coroner's Report was it noted that there was a large land line phone next to MJ's "death" bed? Was it not working or something?

What were Murray's assistants (LaQuisha and LaQuanda) moving out of his Houston storage locker hours before the "death"? And how is it that the security tapes were missing there AND at Carolwood?

Whose limo did Twiggy see going into Carolwood on Sept. 19th? Why was Ben Evanstad there and why did he hurriedly leave when he saw Twiggy (MJHOAXALIVE)?

Seriously?? OMG I didn't know about that! Is there a thread about this? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    1. Why did Jermaine make the announcement of Michael's 'death' at UCLA and not a hospital spokesperson?
    2. Why was all that concrete delivered to Neverland?
    3. Why has there been no eye-witness accounts from people who were at UCLA that day - staff or patients?
    4. Why did it take so long for Murray to be charged?
    5. Why all the garbage cans in key locations? Outside Carolwood, Forest Lawn, outside courthouse and inside courthouse during Murray's child maintenance hearing
    6. Why Liberian Girl photos all the time?
    7. Why has there been no statement from the family to tell us to stop all this hoaxing because Michael is really dead?????
    8. Why was Michael only added to the TMZ RIP last after lots of badgering from hoaxers??
    9. Are Harvey Levin and Dax Holt real people? Oops I mean 'Very Alive' and 'Hoax Ltd' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    10. Why have the family not been visiting Forest Lawn?
    11. Why have Jermaine's 2 attempts at a tribute concert been cancelled?
    12. Was TII always meant to be a movie and not concerts?

My heard hurts. I'm sure there are many more but I can't think right now.
  • There are some questions here that has an answer or are based in false statements. How can we debunk each other questions. I mean, I can add a question and any of you knows the answer, or knows it´s based in false arguments... We can, for instance debunk them in green?

How can Sony release 10 new MJ albums when there are only enough songs for 3?

Michael stated and we have listened it from his mouth, that he had wrote 100 to 130 songs per album.

Is there any significance to the fact that the letters of Conrad Robert Murray's name when rearranged spell murder by contract?

That´s not true: MURDER BY CONTRA RORA

Why haven't any real autopsy photos been leaked?

I think this one is obvious, even in a regular celebrity death. The contrary would be odd, not this.

why does this TII PROMO photo appear in an article from 2006 http://www.absolutepictures.com/news.php?id=1042

This is just a programming and code question. It happened the same with the White Murray pic dated 2006.

I don´t mean to bother anyone, it´s just for the truth and accuracy.
    If I post a wrong question, please debunk me.
    And please, be careful, we´re starting to repeat them.
    i hope you can all understand why this list,in itself is important.......because there are too many holes in this whole thing........and seeing so many questions ..imo..helps to show that.........it just does not hold water.........too many inconsistencies,too many lies,too many opposing pieces of info being given to us,too many utter utter lies.....lies....lies.......xxxxx keep going people we will have a really really long list at the end of all this......thanks...xxxx
    why did so many people wear sunglasses INSIDE on the day of the funeral..??
    why would blond lady be wearing dark glasses INSIDE at the memorial>??
    what is thome thome doing now..??
    why nothing from DAVE DAVE site..??
    do the children speak to daddy on the computer every day..??
    does micheal know just how much we all love him..???
  • Why no recent pictures of Michael at the memorial and funeral and what about the Liberian girl's pics?
    Why did Joseph Jackson didn't know where the body of his OWN SON was on Larry King show interview?
    Why did Larry King ask «He is still dead BTW??»
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Why did Mj borrow Arnie Kline's horrible green jacket and
    Why did Arnie Kline pay so much money for such a horrible green jacket? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    i love this thread........way to go people...xxxxxx
  • I'll try not to repeat questions:

1. Who owns Michael's catalog (his music, his work, his sweat)
    2. How long can John Branca stay in control of Jackson's estate?
    3. Is it really true that Jackson's estate got 90% profit from TII and AEG got 10%, that question really bugs me
    4. Why did they have burial for Michael that was organized by people that apparently made Michael work to death?
    5. Why did Joe laughed so hard with Jesse Jackson a day after MJ's death?
    6. Why is Joe asking for justice now and not then (is he worried about the money?)
    7. Why did Tom Masereu and Frank di leo had envelope meeting?
    8. Why some of the family members think Thome is bad and some of them are hugging him like a father.
    9. Why is Michael's memoribilia on auction again
    10. Why is Jacksons family just not sinchronized about what they want
    11. Why didn't anyone question ambulance photo before? (family)
    12. Why is family exposing children so much if Michael didn't like that????????????
    (to have a normal life??? not the answer, they (Kathrine and Joe) never gave their children normal life when they were parents)
    13. Why is everybody claiming money from Jackson's estate now, should we do the same? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    14. Why did Jackson's family made reality show in the year of mourning
    15. Why was Michael transported from UCLA in a helicopter (when already dead), when from home when he was suppose to be still alive, the ambulance drove like they are going to the beach surfing?
    16. Why did Jermaine said The legendary King of Pop died?
    17. Why didn't anyone from his siblings cry at the funural <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    18. Who let children chew gums on their father's memorial <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    19. Why Janet tend to smile when talking about her brothers death <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

There you go....
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    MJ ''died'' 7 years after he signed his will!... WHY IS THAT??
  • Oh, and another one:

20. Why did Dave Dave had his shoulders so wide at LKL, looked like he swollowed the sofa?
    why did john mayer say he never met micheal..??
  • Oh, and another one:

20. Why did Dave Dave had his shoulders so wide at LKL, looked like he swollowed the sofa?

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Why did the ambulance reverse so slow out of the driveway if there was a "dying" superstar in the back?
    Why did Michael say "This is it because..." and cut off at the press conferance?
    Why is it that whenever we ask questions, TMZ are first to answer?
    What's with all the different variations of Michael's "death"?
    Why was Kenny Ortega smiling so much at the memorial?
    Why were the dancers signed to 2 year contracts?
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    ["IBelieveInMiracles"]Why did the ambulance reverse so slow out of the driveway if there was a "dying" superstar in the back?
    ?
    SuperStar???? U mean the King of Music?
  • ["IBelieveInMiracles"]Why did the ambulance reverse so slow out of the driveway if there was a "dying" superstar in the back?
    ?

Oh yes, my mistake. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ["IBelieveInMiracles"]Why did the ambulance reverse so slow out of the driveway if there was a "dying" superstar in the back?
    ?

Yes, that's a good one. We should call him King of Music!