Paparazzi

Comments

• Sorry CC, as I say, I don´t KNOW it. This is a double question to know if those are valid questions.
    I don´t have the DVD, but it´s something I´ve read here, when DVD went on sale. I´ve tried to find it but I can´t so, it´s a question of a question. If nobody remembers that and can´t confirm it, those are not valid questions here. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hey, Can´t you find the DVD? i´m from Spain too and i bought it in Carrefour.. where they have also the BlueRay version.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Why didn't Murray use an AED? ( its a real "thriller")

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77q52lO99KE<!-- m -->

cpr on a bed..?...cardiologist that doesnt know?
    Is it in fact a cardiologist?

Oh and does Murray play basketball?
  • Hey, Can´t you find the DVD? i´m from Spain too and i bought it in Carrefour.. where they have also the BlueRay version.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I gues I can find it, but I can´t/don´t want to buy it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Less when I don´t know who is profitting from the sales.
  • MJ_BadMJ_Bad Posts: 19
    1. Did any of the Jacksons spoke to the fans except Janet? No. (and Janet was so weird and I'd say embarrased during interview she made )
    2. Why there are so many slip ups?
    3. Why KO said "I was sleeping in the same room with MJ while we were fixing up TII together"?
    4. Why KO has so many weird tweets?
    5. Why were the airport and hospital closed down at the same time MJ "died"?
    6. It is said why airport was closed down, yes. But it is never said who was this VIP.
    7. On LKL Dave Dave had BROWN eyes (I'm pretty sure he has green eyes). Why?
    8. Did you pay attention to the order of songs in TII? If not take a look. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    9. At the end of TII film MJ said something like "You gotta let me finish that.."
    10. Why there are so many "casket" locations?
    11. Why there are no tears on the memorial and funeral?
    12. Why was funeral aired live? Why there were cameras at all?!?
    13. TMZ announced MJ is "dead" before the Jacksons and the hospital. WTF!?
    14. Jermaine said "While we were heading to the airport...I mean hospital". and since when Jermaine was with MJ during his "cardiacal arrest"?
    15. Why did Larry K. say "He is still dead by the way.." during interviewing?
    16. Jacksons never said this isn't a hoax. Our beloved MJ really passed. Why?
    17. Janet's song Nothing...I bet I hear MJ's voice there. (Janet and MJ do have similar voices..but still)
    18. Michael Joseph Jackson or Michael Joe Jackson?
    19. Why it seemes that KO and LK are in the hoax?
    20. Ambulance vehicle was really driving slowly...there was no rush..they were so relaxed.. Why?
    21. So many people are saying about MJ in present tense...Even family members..
    22. There are more proofs MJ is alive that dead. Why?
    23. Why is MJ still listed as living in California, age 51?
    24. Tribute concerts were cancelled..Why?
    25. Why there are so many unanswered qouestions? Why? Why?

More questions to come.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    hey you guys this is really great.........i was just thinking.......if micheal reads this.....and says to his personal assistant......o.k......lets cut them some slack here...........answer 75 of the questions.......lol...xxxxxxx
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    Why is there no mention of MJ passing/memory in TTI?

Glad someone else noticed this. I am still awaiting an answer on this one and a whole bunch of others? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hey you guys this is really great.........i was just thinking.......if micheal reads this.....and says to his personal assistant......o.k......lets cut them some slack here...........answer 75 of the questions.......lol...xxxxxxx

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GREAT LIST EVERYONE! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Why was it that LKL questioned "Michael's ghost" at Neverland?
    Why did Jermaine repeat, And Michael was so happy w/ the lyrics I came up with, i.e, "Baby, don't make me, Baby, don't make me fly away"..... ??
    Why were there smilie faces on "Dr. Conrad Murray's" website at the bottom of the page?
    (not super professional!)
    Why weren't the conflicting stories by LaQuisha and LaQuanda (!!) questioned as to WHAT they removed from the storage facility?

WHY was Jay Leno asking Janet (3/21 I think) if she'd received in her "swag" bag "chuckles" candies? OR if she enjoyed his "trick" backstage? And lastly, why was Jay saying to Janet, "So, we both have books coming out later this year. See, next time you can come (on here) as an author. This time you're a singer, next time you can be an author"....?????????? (This should be on YouTube....)

Where or where did that AMAZING MAN go?????? Oh, Where or Where Could He Be?????
  • onemoretimeonemoretime Posts: 114
    Is Michael in the USA or abroad? Was he abroad and came back?
    Is he alive, has he been kidnapped, is / was he in a coma?
    is he in a witness protection programme?
    Is he on an island / on a ranch with Elvis and does LMP know and help him?
    Who was LMP referring to when she said, he was surrounded by leeches?
    What did she mean, when she said: He knew?
    What did he know then, that he would end up like Elvis? Did Elvis hoax his death, too?
    Do their kids have mutual contact / friendship and see each other?
    What role does Liz Taylor play? She seemed so happy at the funeral.
    Why did T.T. seem to push and grab Michael? Did he want to "protect" him from falling or rather sth. else?
    What role does he play?
    is he alone or is there a group behind him?
    Who are the big guys who are supposed to be seen at sightings who were pushing Michael in big cars?
    Can it be that these sightings took place and someone is really pushing Michael around (near banks?)
    Why does T.T. lead the double at the 02 conference to the stage?
    What kind of accent does he have? Which country is he from? Does he live from M's money now?
    Is the family free in their decisions or are they "puppets", lead by some dark forces?
    Would Michael have agreed to the selling of his memorabilia? Or would he have saved everything for himself and his kids?
    Can Michael still live his life as healthy as he used to do?
    Does he see his kids? Is he around them?
    Was it his free decision to have his kids in public, as they are now?
    Was there a needle injected into his neck, which would have been very painful?
    Did he have to suffer physical harm from a doctor, or someone else?
    Was he threatened and feared for his life and that he would be killed?
    is it true that he was dehydrated because he feared they would kill him / poison him?
    Why is / are there no R.I.P. sign or similar signs of sadness on any of his siblings pages?
    Why were there two Michaels at the 02 conference?
    Did another person die (really die) instead of Michael?
    Are the police looking for criminals? La Toya and Joe spoke of murder and they don't want to stop until they found the guilty people.
    Why was there not at least one year of grief for the entire family? They travel around the world and seem to live a happy life.
    Is Michael a free man now with free decisions?
    Does he have contact with his fans, with his family?
    Can BOW be trusted with her source or is it a fake?
  • @onemoretime verygoodquestions!
  • bluegurl201bluegurl201 Posts: 167
    Why is there no body?
    Why is Conrad Murray still working? Why hasn't he been charged?
    Why is TMZ the first news source to pronounce MJ "dead"?
    Why does Latoya constantly talk about MJ in her interviews? Does she have a career?
    Why havn't the news ever said anything in regrauds to the hoax?
    Where is Diana Ross? Why hasn't she said anything?
    Why does Janet sound so much like MJ since his "death"?

<!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> Great thread!!
  • I love that thread!I would like to contribute as well, so here I go...
    Why at MJ's burial the guests arrived at Liberty Hall, in Hollywood Hills, and a few minutes later the same guests were sitting at the burial site, in Glendale? They are 7,4 miles away from eachother, so how did they do that? teletransportation? LOL
    Why there is garbage in so many pics related to Michael's death ( in front of his house, at the hospital, at the burial site...)?
  • Why at MJ's burial the guests arrived at Liberty Hall, in Hollywood Hills, and a few minutes later the same guests were sitting at the burial site, in Glendale? They are 7,4 miles away from eachother, so how did they do that? teletransportation? LOL

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I´ts amazing that all this have such a lot of funny sides.
  • kikic4mekikic4me Posts: 14
    Why has Alverez been fired by the Family?
  • kikic4mekikic4me Posts: 14
    Why has the estate signed the biggest record deal in HIStory?
  • Has the estate really signed the biggest record deal in HIStory? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    why are they interviewing 13 year old jaffar jackson on t.v. tonight..?????
    why have we so many versions of whether micheal was or wasnt dead before he got to ucla..??
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    why did kenny ortega made such a bad movie as High School Musical 3? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    ^ Made me giggle!
    My cousin LOVES HSM. Idk why.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Do they still use the hidden garage at Encino?
    How were so many fans let into his mausoleum?
    Did he leave clues in songs? (Which I doubt)
    Does he browse the forums?
    Does he visit/live with his children?
    Does TMZ watch us? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Who is Amy?
    Why the tributes were cancelled?
    Why was Paris' speech so short at the Grammys?
    Why was the Funeral held after 3 months?
    What happened to Michael's brain?
    Why there was no toxicology report? (or was there?)

The tributes were probably cancelled because of interest. They probably would have lost money. But who knows.

The funeral was not held after 3 months. It was 67 days, not 90. Money [they went back to court to get more money for the burial] , scheduling issues, investigation, tox reports.

His brain was reported returned to the body.

There was a tox report released.
    Why has Alverez been fired by the Family?

I think Alberto has good energy. There was no time frame in the report of his history; if it's even true. He may have been young. I would not be concerned at all about him and I'm sure the family isn't - at least not for those reasons. Child services might though. Without getting into a lot of mumbo jumbo about different laws in different places - the last post I made regarding this seems to have been deleted...If he was released because of his background it probably didn't have anything to do with the Jackson's personally. But I don't know child service regualtions there - only where I live. Who knows if he was released because of what he told police about that fateful day, but I doubt it. I'm sure the family already knew what he talked to police about.
    Why is there no body?
    Why is Conrad Murray still working? Why hasn't he been charged?
    Why is TMZ the first news source to pronounce MJ "dead"?
    Why does Latoya constantly talk about MJ in her interviews? Does she have a career?
    Why havn't the news ever said anything in regrauds to the hoax?
    Where is Diana Ross? Why hasn't she said anything?
    Why does Janet sound so much like MJ since his "death"?

<!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> Great thread!!

Dr. Murray is working because his license hasn't been suspended.
    ??????????????????? He has been charged. Is that supposed to be a goofy question?
    LaToya has singing career.
    Diana made a statement.
    Janet has always sounded the same. They all have their Mom's voice.
    - Why there is only one photo of michael in the ambulance ? ( it's also fake )
    - Why only Ben Evenstad that get the ambulance photo ? ( he's michael friend )
    - What did murray do at the gym yesterday ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    - Why when michael at UCLA the alarm wen't off (it's just coincidence) ?
    - Why jermaine said airport instead of hospital ?
    - Why always TMZ that have the first news about michael ? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

The alarm went off next door, not where Michael was. That rumor got start when someone read a blog by a lady that was there that day getting blood work done. I'd give you the link, but I don't remember who she was. It was a complete misquote and she wasn't happy about it because everyone started contacting her. I read her blog myself. It was a misquote. However, a papp probably did it to sneak in.

Jermaine has a lot on his mind. Everyone, at some point makes mistakes when they speak.
    Such a good thread!

- Why so many news concerning Michael's health the months before his Tour announcement?

- Why in London?

- Why so much concrete was delivered to Neverland?

- Why did they need more than one autopsy?

I'm sure the family wanted their own independent tox report done. As for a full autopsy on the rest of the body....I don't know about that. I rather doubt it. They emptied Michael's body of everything during the autopsy [normal].

I think they were trying to get approval for a burial at Neverland, but that didn't happen. That's probably what the concrete was for.

They might have even just been repaving everything - don't know.
    1 WHy in the hell did the coroners go after about 2 months after MJ's passing for hair samples?
    2 If Joe has named Thome as a suspect in MJ's death , then why in the hell was he with Jermaine during the death announcement?

3 Why was MJ kept telling various peopl close to him that he felt threatened or that he would be murdered, and if so why did he not seek help at that time u know?

4 Why is the autopsy report so dam long?

5 Why was the autopsy report released to the public the way it was?

If Joe has named Tohme as a suspect [WHICH I HAVEN'T HEARD YET], Joe probably didn't know that right away. Jermaine made the announcement right after Michael passed.

When someone wants to kill you, there isn't too much you can do really, except wait for the other shoe to drop.

The autopsy report is normal length, normal procedure and normal text.