Paparazzi

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    what happened to the two black suv cars that left after the ambulance..?? did anyone follow them..????
  • so who was wriggling in the helicopter

who did they chop up for the 3 autopsies
  • @MYLOVELYONE

so the ambulance picture is photoshoped... but it was leaked very quikly... in what moment was done?

Oxman is the only one who said that it is fake, and in interview with the fans he said he doesn´t know, but he thinks so. He gave reasons about the angle, and it was interesting, but I don´t know if he´s right.

why did michael state in his will he wanted his mother or diana ross to take care of his childrend if anything happened, did he know he would die before diana and his mother?

If any of them would die before MJ he could have changed the will. But this leads me to 2 questions:

How can he want Diana Ross to take care of his children if they had little contact last years?
    Is it that the 2002 is false and the person who fake it has little knowledge about MJ real desires?
    (More if we think that the children names are wrong).
  • Is the fact that Walt Disney had a house in CarolWood Drive just a coincicence?
    Why the family autopsy is just mere body exam and doesn´t include a toxicology report?
    (According to Oxman)
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    Is there any reason or it's just casuality the Pepsi accident's video leaked after 25 years?
  • why were the kids not covered when they landed in luton?
  • Is there any reason or it's just casuality the Pepsi accident's video leaked after 25 years?

Good question!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    somekindofsign
    umm bueno pero sabemos que esa foto esta hecha con fotoshop desde hace muucho lo que no entiendo y bueno no se es si eso se dijo aqui en america o se dijo solo en italia me equivoco? esta hecha con fotoshop pero no me parece que esa fotografia que el dice fue la utilizada pero si recuerdo que alguien en youtube puntualizo que esa era la foto utilizada digo un believer lo dijo espero que si entiendas jajaja <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • who was in the ambulance?

what was mikes daily food intake?
  • somekindofsign
    umm bueno pero sabemos que esa foto esta hecha con fotoshop desde hace muucho lo que no entiendo y bueno no se es si eso se dijo aqui en america o se dijo solo en italia me equivoco? esta hecha con fotoshop pero no me parece que esa fotografia que el dice fue la utilizada pero si recuerdo que alguien en youtube puntualizo que esa era la foto utilizada digo un believer lo dijo espero que si entiendas jajaja <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> No me había dado cuenta de que estabamos hablando en español con tanto inglés, hasta que he ido a contestar <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    MYLOVELYONE, lo cuenta también en la entrevista a los fans... el caso es que aunque estemos prácticamente seguros etc., no lo estamos del todo <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Me encanta tu pregunta:
    where does the "this is the moment" from the TIT trailer come from?
    Podría venir de cualquier momento grabado, pero como no lo conocemos, da cierta sensación de mensaje <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    can i ask what was said.....???? is it spainish.....??????
  • Yes, loyal, Spanish <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    would you be kind and tell me what it says..?? i dont know any spainish.......love from diane.......xxxx btw.....HAPPY EASTER TO YOU..XXXXXXX
  • Of course loyalfan! MYLOVELYONE was saying, ROUGHLY, that it´s weird that Oxman spoke about the fake ambulance pic only in Italy, actually MYLOVELYONE was asking. I answered that he also said so in the FANS interview, and that although we may know the pic is a fake, we don´t know for sure.
    GOOD HOLLY WEEK! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • why were the family so distant
    what happened between janet and mike
    why didnt mike's siblings take the kids out for trips - shopping with auntie, girlie days with paris, adventure days with the kids
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    paramedics didn't turn up the ambulance sirens so why not?? always always in an emergency the ambulances turn up the sirens. at least someboby told them that this person was michael jackson and they didn't want to caugth any attention.. but it doesn't fit with the 911 call where the caller (Alberto) said there was a gentleman...
  • São tantas pergunstas sem resposta,é o mesmo que perguntar a Deus... como ele fez o mundo,ja mais teremos resposta. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> A´te quando vai isso.......................................tera fim........................tera resposta..................MJ I'm on your side I love you.
  • paramedics didn't turn up the ambulance sirens so why not?? always always in an emergency the ambulances turn up the sirens.

Sorry MYLOVELYONE, LadyMedic explainned to us that it can be disturbing for the doctors inside or something like that. I don´t remember it right now. But she gave an explanation and said it is normal.
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

deleted comment as it was an answer - sorry guys
  • Yes, could be, I don´t know... LadyMedic said so, but I don´t understand that kind of things...
    Let´s keep the question there...
  • why did mikes family introduce him to a quack
    WHY was nothing in the AUTOPSY report to suggest suicide..????(in light of todays news) 4/4/2010
  • Oh boy i have read each page and my head is spinning like a carousel!!! LOL

WHY WHY WHY...

I dont know if i have anything else to add now!!!
    i just wish i was skilled enough to sort all the question into catorgories...but i dont know how to do it....and by the looks of it ....it would be a time consuming task....lol......xxxx
    why is joe jackson suing conrad murray for....wrongful death....??????
    is wrongful death a more serious charge than involutary manslaughter>>????