Michael Jackson Doc in Mid-Air Emergency

edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson Doc in Mid-Air Emergency
Originally posted May 15th 2010 10:14 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

0409_conrad_murray_ex.jpg

Dr. Conrad Murray may have saved a life this morning ... 30,000 feet above the ground.

Sources tell TMZ Murray was on a US Air flight from Houston to Phoenix when a flight attendant came over the loudspeaker and asked if there was a doctor on board.

Turns out a passenger fainted and could not be revived. We're told Murray jumped out of his seat, evaluated the female passenger (who was in her 20s and traveling with a baby), and quickly noticed she had a "very weak pulse."

Somehow -- don't ask us -- Murray inserted an IV and was able to stabilize the passenger until the plane made an emergency landing in Albuquerque.

The passenger was taken for further treatment. Her condition is not known.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0o1HNShJ4<!-- m -->

Comments

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Um.. ok. Dont really know what to say.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    What in heaven's name is this all about?
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    where was he going or comimg from then????? and why??? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    Murray the hero..oh boy <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    How very obliging of him.
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    well well... he was a bad man, now he is a hero to save a woman life...great point for a courtroom...
    well well... he was a bad man, now he is a hero to save a woman life...great point for a courtroom...

No CPR this time?
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371

No CPR this time?

loll don't know but i can imagine that in a courtroom...''you see, i'm able to perform CPR in the good way, your honor...'' <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAIs3tUYOi4<!-- m -->

<!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • imissMJ147imissMJ147 Posts: 123
    I don't know what to say..? Firsts murderer now a hero. Just trying to figure out what this could mean in the hoax.?
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    a flight attendant came over the loudspeaker and asked if there was a doctor on board.

Nobody noticed that MICHAEL JACKSON'S doctor was with them on the same plane ??? Not ONE ?
    a flight attendant came over the loudspeaker and asked if there was a doctor on board.

Nobody noticed that MICHAEL JACKSON'S doctor was with them on the same plane ??? Not ONE ?

We will find out soon enough..
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I thought they had a list of who is on a plane - ie the name DOCTOR Murray would have given it away somewhat.
  • Conny seems to be happily traveling around, without being bothered by anyone, and turns out being a hero!

Heal Murray! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I wonder if the woman he saved will speak up for him in court.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    So they carry needles and IV equipment on board planes now? This seems very staged to me!

Most doctors would not even prescibe an IV drip without running tests first. You can get sued for that! With the trouble he is in why would he do this.

This was definately set up!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    "Somehow -- don't ask us -- Murray inserted an IV and was able to stabilize the passenger until the plane made an emergency landing in Albuquerque".

he was able to revive a person .. This shows that he is a doctor who knows how to do things? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    I thought it cannot get any crazier... but now I just cannot get the image of "Dr.Murray jumping out of his seat" out of my mind <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> what a day...
    If we don't hear more about it..
    Its just bogus.
    Lets wait and see.

• They replaced the pics with these:

0515-conrad-murray-wm-tmz-ex-credit.jpg

Harve must have been on the same plane! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    If Mo, Murray is very famous and the stewardess has to ask "if there is a doctor on board," nobody bothers, has its fans, ... and Arnie and Jason have to hide <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    So they carry needles and IV equipment on board planes now? This seems very staged to me!
    !

Yes they do.. they carry life saving first aid kits on board in the event someone falls seriously ill mid air.

I dont know about the needles.. i will have to look into that because i would imagine that all the kit they carry then the air stewards should be trained to use.

Air stewards are trained to a very high standard of First Aid care. They use defibrilators, etc.

Not sure about needles.
    Mo, I agree! Maybe TMZ photographers travel with him now everywhere he goes. How convenient!
    @ Dancing, interesting to know if you get sick on a plane. You have to have a needle to insert an IV drip into a vein. They carry sterile bags of saline solution on board?
    Murray, Arnie and Jason should go for all three parties together ... Arnie and Jason so maybe do not get "horrible death threats" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->