Michael Jackson Doc in Mid-Air Emergency

Comments

• nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Somehow this doesn't look like the same Murray I have seen in a suit before. See I've been bickering all over this board about Murray in a suit holding his gut up lol, and holding his coat closed and now he "saves a life and appears in a thin shirt!!!!!" They are trying to shoot down my Murray is Michael theory. Because MJ can't put in IVs, at least I don't think he can <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    But who knows, this story seems like a fake to me and so does this Murray.
    Nefari
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Found info.. the DO carry first aid kits with needles.

There are two kits. One that the attendants can use and one that only medical professionals can use.

That must be why they put a call out for a doctor:

Each first-aid kit must be accessible to the flight attendants and include:

* bandages
    * compresses for applying pressure, moisture, heat, or cold
    * antiseptic swabs
    * arm and leg splints
    * tape
    * scissors.

An airplane's medical kit must be accessible to the flight crew, but is for use only by medical professionals. It must include:

* blood pressure cuff
    * stethoscope
    * plastic airways to deliver oxygen to help with breathing
    * nitroglycerin tablets for chest pain
    * dextrose solution for hypoglycemia
    * epinephrine for asthma or allergic reactions
    * injectable diphenhydramine HCl for serious allergic reactions
    * hypodermic needles
    * protective latex gloves.

<!-- m -->http://www.enotalone.com/article/8537.html<!-- m -->

Im quoting myself because people dont seem to read the whole thread and question things that have already been answered.

Yes they have needles on board in their first aid kits.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Connie's being given a big lift in public relations lately.
    1] Prayer meeting with big name evangelist....perception.....Connie's a good God fearing guy
    2]Connie likes his drive through coffees with cream on top.......He's aproachable and he has admirers but he's just like the rest of us.
    3]Connie the hero.....saves the life of a mum on a flight...while demonstrating that he's an efficient and competant doctor.

Lets see the sway of media and if it will change the perception of the masses.
  • White_OrchidWhite_Orchid Posts: 406
    Edit
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    If they're doing a big PR promotion for Murray and it's paralleling how the media accused Michael as doing certain things to improve his image, maybe they will have him marry the mother of his last kid. The media always said Michael married Lisa for a distraction from the bad molestation news at the time.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    If they're doing a big PR promotion for Murray and it's paralleling how the media accused Michael as doing certain things to improve his image, maybe they will have him marry the mother of his last kid. The media always said Michael married Lisa for a distraction from the bad molestation news at the time.

Hmm.. maybe Murrays next heroic deed might be to save a kids life.. or stop an armed robbery in progress.. or discover the cure for cancer.. that kind of thing.
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    I post this under Conrad Murray, and look at the time the articles
    were published.
    ETonline at 8:31 a.m. PDT
    TMZ at 10:14 a.m. PDT
    So, who scoops who?
  • JavaJava Posts: 162
    I just mentioned this to a teen who doesn't follow any of this. I said, "guess who assisted someone that fainted on a plane"? "Who?" she says. I say, "Dr. Conrad Murray". She busted out with a loud laugh and said, "that is soo staged." Dr. Murray is enormous. I guess his face hasn't been on the t.v. much and didn't make the connection when they saw him. Let's face it, unless you're a music, film or Michael fan, you probably wouldn't know who Dr. Murray is.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Java of Murray's face has appeared a thousand times in the newspapers here .. there is not equal? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • If they're doing a big PR promotion for Murray and it's paralleling how the media accused Michael as doing certain things to improve his image, maybe they will have him marry the mother of his last kid. The media always said Michael married Lisa for a distraction from the bad molestation news at the time.

That is so funny! We'll have to be on the look out for this one <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    Does anyone know who this woman was? Maybe part of the Murray entourage...Dr.,photographer, paid actress mother and child or another Murray mammas? You know they chose their seats ahead and yes planned this, I believe this was a setup.
    I am looking for name of that woman.
    Also flying to Phoenix...like the bird Phoenix? (symbol meaning!)
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Found info.. the DO carry first aid kits with needles.

There are two kits. One that the attendants can use and one that only medical professionals can use.

That must be why they put a call out for a doctor:

* bandages
    * antiseptic swabs
    * arm and leg splints
    * tape
    * scissors.

An airplane's medical kit must be accessible to the flight crew, but is for use only by medical professionals. It must include:

* blood pressure cuff
    * stethoscope
    * hypodermic needles

<!-- m -->http://www.enotalone.com/article/8537.html<!-- m -->

Im quoting myself because people dont seem to read the whole thread and question things that have already been answered.

Yes they have needles on board in their first aid kits.

Dancing, this type of needle is very different then an IV. They are two different types of equipment, one cannot substitute for the other.

So no, this list does not indicate that Dr. Murray should have had access to an IV. Much less any fluids to administer with one.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    does anybody else wonder why TMZ posted essentially the same story twice under different headings?
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    does anybody else wonder why TMZ posted essentially the same story twice under different headings?

I do...why would they do that <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> maybe to get twice the attention for it..
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    well all i can say is.................THIS WAS DONE FOR A REASON................first one to realise WHAT REASON...................gets a lollipop................... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I think this is one to be read again a little more between the lines.
    Midair - in the middle of a US Air flight. Between take-off and landing. At peak of a curve if you like. Reminds us of A.I.R. "art is resistance".

A mother to a baby (to note: a female with a small one. Symbol of ongoing life and regeneration of life) is losing consciousness and appears to be dying / dead (fainting = apparent dead) and could not be revived (without further professional help).

Doc Murray - as always representing MJ - is jumping out of his seat to help (my camera can imagine this more done by MJ than by tall CM <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->) - thus getting in action.
    He manages to "insert an IV" - to insert something that is in the first place strange to the body and feeds it from the outside.
    With the action the "passenger" is being stabilized until the plane made an emergency landing.

Wiki says:
    A passenger is a term broadly used to describe any person who travels in a vehicle, but bears little or no responsibility for the tasks required for that vehicle to arrive at its destination.

Hmmm.
    Unconscious, fed from the outside, saved in the middle of the flight that was ended by an emergency landing but not responsible for the tasks?

Is this a response to the "Sun shower"?

Do we need professional help?
    I would say not more than those around us. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Java of Murray's face has appeared a thousand times in the newspapers here .. there is not equal? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Not here.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I think this is one to be read again a little more between the lines.
    Midair - in the middle of a US Air flight. Between take-off and landing. At peak of a curve if you like. Reminds us of A.I.R. "art is resistance".

A mother to a baby (to note: a female with a small one. Symbol of ongoing life and regeneration of life) is losing consciousness and appears to be dying / dead (fainting = apparent dead) and could not be revived (without further professional help).

Doc Murray - as always representing MJ - is jumping out of his seat to help (my camera can imagine this more done by MJ than by tall CM <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->) - thus getting in action.
    He manages to "insert an IV" - to insert something that is in the first place strange to the body and feeds it from the outside.
    With the action the "passenger" is being stabilized until the plane made an emergency landing.

Wiki says:
    A passenger is a term broadly used to describe any person who travels in a vehicle, but bears little or no responsibility for the tasks required for that vehicle to arrive at its destination.

Hmmm.
    Unconscious, fed from the outside, saved in the middle of the flight that was ended by an emergency landing but not responsible for the tasks?

Is this a response to the "Sun shower"?

Do we need professional help?
    I would say not more than those around us. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Grace you always amaze me. Very good job.
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451

* bandages
    * antiseptic swabs
    * arm and leg splints
    * tape
    * scissors.

* blood pressure cuff
    * stethoscope
    * hypodermic needles
    Dancing, this type of needle is very different then an IV. They are two different types of equipment, one cannot substitute for the other.

So no, this list does not indicate that Dr. Murray should have had access to an IV. Much less any fluids to administer with one.

But why would planes have in the second kit Dextrose Solution or Injectable Dyphenydramine HCL if they cannot be used because there's no IV/IM needle?...

• There are two kits. One that the attendants can use and one that only medical professionals can use.

* bandages
    * antiseptic swabs
    * arm and leg splints
    * tape
    * scissors.

* blood pressure cuff
    * stethoscope
    * hypodermic needles

But why would planes have in the second kit Dextrose Solution or Injectable Dyphenydramine HCL if they cannot be used because there's no IV/IM needle?...

Syringes with needles are very different from a catheter used to insert an IV. Injectable dextrose or diphenhydramine (otherwise known as Benadryl) can be drawn up from the original vial with a regular syringe and easily administered to someone who is either hypoglycemic (dextrose for low blood sugar) or suffering from an allergic reaction (Benadryl). These substances would be drawn up and injected directly into the skin (muscle or subcutaneous tissue) and discarded (no need for an IV placement). To place a peripheral IV (or port of access for an IV line or IV injections) one needs to use a rigid stylet that will puncture the skin to insert the catheter. I hope this helps.
  • OMG, I know this is a lie. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

If I was a "doctor" and I "killed" the King of Pop, I wouldn't want to show my face in public, so why does CM even bother???

"Turns out a passenger fainted and could not be revived. We're told Murray jumped out of his seat, evaluated the female passenger (who was in her 20s and traveling with a baby), and quickly noticed she had a "very weak pulse."

Somehow -- don't ask us -- Murray inserted an IV and was able to stabilize the passenger until the plane made an emergency landing in Albuquerque."

"don't ask us"... sounds like they're hiding something, does it... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I think I have to do this one:

IV

I= 9
    V= 22

9+22= 31...3*1=3, which is a special number! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> (special numbers equal 3, 6, 7, and 9)
  • LadyMedicLadyMedic Posts: 169

* bandages
    * antiseptic swabs
    * arm and leg splints
    * tape
    * scissors.

* blood pressure cuff
    * stethoscope
    * hypodermic needles

Syringes with needles are very different from a catheter used to insert an IV. Injectable dextrose or diphenhydramine (otherwise known as Benadryl) can be drawn up from the original vial with a regular syringe and easily administered to someone who is either hypoglycemic (dextrose for low blood sugar) or suffering from an allergic reaction (Benadryl). These substances would be drawn up and injected directly into the skin (muscle or subcutaneous tissue) and discarded (no need for an IV placement). To place a peripheral IV (or port of access for an IV line or IV injections) one needs to use a rigid stylet that will puncture the skin to insert the catheter. I hope this helps.
    D50 (Dextrose) canNOT be given SC or IM. It can only be given IV/IO.
    Glucagon may be what was on board, as that is given IM/SC. Benadryl can be given IM (and IV).
    But who really knows? I'm always skeptical about news reporting things like this. I've done so many calls that are reported in the newspaper and what is being reported is so far from the truth.
  • HOW can people working on the plane can let a passenger take off of his sit, saying "I'm a doctor" and let him act on another person ? I mean, if there is medical stuff on the plane, it means that people on board are able to USE IT.

Don't you think so ? I mean they would have everything to save people, but no one to use it ? HOPEFULLY, Dr MURRAY was there !! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And hopefully the airplane people believed he is a doctor, and let him do what he wanted on the woman, like an IV <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    HOW can people working on the plane can let a passenger take off of his sit, saying "I'm a doctor" and let him act on another person ? I mean, if there is medical stuff on the plane, it means that people on board are able to USE IT.

Don't you think so ? I mean they would have everything to save people, but no one to use it ? HOPEFULLY, Dr MURRAY was there !! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And hopefully the airplane people believed he is a doctor, and let him do what he wanted on the woman, like an IV <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Have you ever been in a situation where someone says "is there a doctor in the house"?