Michael Jackson Doc in Mid-Air Emergency

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    hands up all those who think this has all been staged.......... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

jackotour2_380x223_808031a.jpg
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Can you immagine if you were that woman and you came to only to find Dr. Murray standing over you and an IV in your arm? I'd be screaming "PLEASE not the PROPOFOL! NO NO NO!"
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    very ,very strange <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> was he flying business class by the way <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> things are getting weirder and weirder everyday <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    he couldnt save michael ,but he could save this passenger? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • XspeechlessXXspeechlessX Posts: 666
    Does this not scream

MJ AIR

???????

• I just thought of something regarding the IV:

“IV” for Roman numeral “4”...?
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126

I just thought of something regarding the IV:

DO you Think 4 your Self <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    This is getting surreal everyday <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> TMZ is trying to restore Murray's image. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Murray has supporters.
    Murray has fans.
    Murray saves lives.

But beware wherever Murray is an IV is there. Ok he cannot use Propfol but still.

Sunflower Heaven vs Mid-Air Emergency <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    I have been medically trained as a flight attendant on an international airways.

We are taught everything except injecting. We can do CPR, adminsiter emergency medication, oxygen etc.

We are taught that a faint over a minute is not a faint but an unconscious person.

The first thing to do would be to check airway, breathing, circulation and put the person in recovery position (to avoid any kind of lack of circulation or choking etc. Then assess the situation, history etc.

Second thing is that the manifest will be checked and a Dr will be paged. It is always easier if a doctor is on board as doing anything midair could result in lawsuits. If there is no suitable Dr on board and if we cannot figure out what is wrong with the patient, then the plane would make an emergency landing.

So here is what is wrong
    - it was a short flight and the girl was out for half an hour?
    - attendants surely read the onboard magazines, so how come no one recognised such a tall man as DCM
    - did he not mention he was a Dr while buying his ticket
    - and after he introduced himself as Dr Murray, how could they trust him with the life of this girl, I know I wouldn't. Especially let him administer an IV
    - where did the IV come from. All airlines don't usually carry that around on short hauls.
    - they still did not say what happened to the girl, weak pulse and you administer IV. Don't they do oxygen first?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

They replaced the pics with these:

0515-conrad-murray-wm-tmz-ex-credit.jpg

Harve must have been on the same plane! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

OMG the show is getting better everyday <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

I just thought of something regarding the IV:

Four: The symbolic meaning of number Four deals with stability and invokes the grounded nature of all things. Consider the four seasons, four directions, four elements all these amazingly powerful essences wrapped up in the nice square package of Four. Fours represent solidity, calmness, and home. A recurrence of Four in your life may signify the need to get back to your roots, center yourself, or even "plant" yourself. Fours also indicate a need for persistence and endurance.

P.S: "plant" yourself and we had sunflowers! Four(IV) also indicates persistence and endurance. Didn't Michael ask for our patience and endurance in TII? Interesting.

Meaning of 4 in Bible:
    We have seen that three signifies Divine perfection, with special reference to the Trinity: The Father, one in sovereignty; the Son, the second person, in incarnation and salvation, delivering from every enemy; the Holy Spirit, the third person, realising in us and to us Divine things.

Now the number four is made up of three and one (3+1=4), and it denotes, therefore, and marks that which follows the revelation of God in the Trinity, namely, His creative works. He is known by the things that are seen. Hence the written revelation commences with the words, "In the beginning God CREATED." Creation is therefore the next thing—the fourth thing, and the number four always has reference to all that is created. It is emphatically the number of Creation; of man in his relation to the world as created; while six is the number of man in his opposition to and independence of God. It is the number of things that have a beginning, of things that are made, of material things, and matter itself. It is the number of material completeness. Hence it is the world number, and especially the "city" number.

The fourth day saw the material creation finished (for on the fifth and sixth days it was only the furnishing and peopling of the earth with living creatures). The sun, moon, and stars completed the work, and they were to give light upon the earth which had been created, and to rule over the day and over the night (Genesis 1:14-19).

Four is the number of the great elements—earth, air, fire, and water.

Four are the regions of the earth—north, south, east, and west.

Four are the divisions of the day—morning, noon, evening, and midnight. Or in our Lord's words, when He speaks of His coming at evening, midnight, cock-crowing, or in the morning (Mark 13:35). We are never to put off His coming in our minds beyond tomorrow morning.

Four are the seasons of the year—spring, summer, autumn, and winter.

Four are the great variations of the lunar phases.

If you want to read more, here's the link: http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/4.html

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    This is getting surreal everyday <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> TMZ is trying to restore Murray's image. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Murray has supporters.
    Murray has fans.
    Murray saves lives.

But beware wherever Murray is an IV is there. Ok he cannot use Propfol but still.

LOL!
    MAYBE MURRAY HAVE TO TRY TO HEAL THE WORLD...
    MOONWALK...
    NOOOO.... HE CAN´T.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    COULD YOU IMAGINE MURRAY SINGING??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    Can you immagine if you were that woman and you came to only to find Dr. Murray standing over you and an IV in your arm? I'd be screaming "PLEASE not the PROPOFOL! NO NO NO!"

I don't think I'd have said that....but I would probably have asked him for a Coke. LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

Murray has supporters.
    Murray has fans.
    Murray saves lives.

LOL!
    MAYBE MURRAY HAVE TO TRY TO HEAL THE WORLD...
    MOONWALK...
    NOOOO.... HE CAN´T.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    COULD YOU IMAGINE MURRAY SINGING??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes he'll sing "DA TROOT WILL PREVAIL" song. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • So they carry needles and IV equipment on board planes now? This seems very staged to me!
    !

Yes they do.. they carry life saving first aid kits on board in the event someone falls seriously ill mid air.

I dont know about the needles.. i will have to look into that because i would imagine that all the kit they carry then the air stewards should be trained to use.

Air stewards are trained to a very high standard of First Aid care. They use defibrilators, etc.

Not sure about needles.

I am not so certain flight attendants are trained in anything more than basic first aid (simple situations) and perhaps basic life saving and the use of a defibrilator (no offense). Actually, that is why they call for an MD in such events and change flight plans to land to get the individual to a hospital. In any event.....I find it odd that the necessary equipment would be available to insert an IV. Plus, with todays flight restrictions I am not even certain how a trained medical professional could carry on IV catheters (with the introducer needle) because they are sharp and metal and considered dangerous, right? Odd, considering the tight flight security restrictions...after all, one cannot even carry on a tweezers or nail clipper anymore. However, I don't claim to know everything....but find the story odd, very odd and the timing impeccable considering the entire saga here. Plus, the media had to use the "faint pulse" scenario again. Again, it is odd how Dr. Murray can pump fluids into this lady to revive her but yet I heard no mention of him doing this for MJ! Seems to me he went straight to performing CPR on the bed. Wow.........makes you wanna go hmmmmm!
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    OK, here's my two cents....there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that this was staged....it's just too coincidental not to be....these clues are being put out in such a subliminal way, the average person, who knows who Michael Jackson is and believes that he is dead, would never understand what is going on right in front of their eyes....but for us, the BeLIEvers, it's a smorgasboard of clues being laid out before us piece by piece...MJ Air? ABSOLUTELY!!....this man, Conny Murray, is for sure the pawn in this brilliant, huge game of chess...TMZ and The Sun are simply the means by which we are kept in the game ....MJ is showing us that he truly is The Man Behind The Curtain....his genius is OFF THE CHARTS, MAN! WOW!
  • So they carry needles and IV equipment on board planes now? This seems very staged to me!
    !

Yes they do.. they carry life saving first aid kits on board in the event someone falls seriously ill mid air.

I dont know about the needles.. i will have to look into that because i would imagine that all the kit they carry then the air stewards should be trained to use.

Air stewards are trained to a very high standard of First Aid care. They use defibrilators, etc.

Not sure about needles.

I am not so certain flight attendants are trained in anything more than basic first aid (simple situations) and perhaps basic life saving and the use of a defibrilator (no offense). Actually, that is why they call for an MD in such events and change flight plans to land to get the individual to a hospital. In any event.....I find it odd that the necessary equipment would be available to insert an IV. Plus, with todays flight restrictions I am not even certain how a trained medical professional could carry on IV catheters (with the introducer needle) because they are sharp and metal and considered dangerous, right? Odd, considering the tight flight security restrictions...after all, one cannot even carry on a tweezers or nail clipper anymore.

How about taking fluids into the cabin? IV -> fluids. I had to throw away my 50ml bottle of perfume in order to be allowed to board, but that was on a transatlantic flight. Are there restrictions to fluids in carry on luggage on domestic flights in the US?
    !

Not sure about needles.
    I am not so certain flight attendants are trained in anything more than basic first aid (simple situations) and perhaps basic life saving and the use of a defibrilator (no offense). Actually, that is why they call for an MD in such events and change flight plans to land to get the individual to a hospital. In any event.....I find it odd that the necessary equipment would be available to insert an IV. Plus, with todays flight restrictions I am not even certain how a trained medical professional could carry on IV catheters (with the introducer needle) because they are sharp and metal and considered dangerous, right? Odd, considering the tight flight security restrictions...after all, one cannot even carry on a tweezers or nail clipper anymore.

How about taking fluids into the cabin? IV -> fluids. I had to throw away my 50ml bottle of perfume in order to be allowed to board, but that was on a transatlantic flight. Are there restrictions to fluids in carry on luggage on domestic flights in the US?

To answer your question.....yes. On domestic flights in the US one is only permitted to have one quart size zip-loc bag to carry on any liquids, gels or creams. One has to decide what is most important to carry on and stow the rest in the check-in bag.
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Yes, Mo, there is a restriction on all flights within the US too....I don't know the exact amount of fluid ounces allowed per item, but they are basically "travel size" containers....I too had to throw out a brand new toiletry item to board a flight and it totally pissed me off! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    !

Not sure about needles.

To answer your question.....yes. On domestic flights in the US one is only permitted to have one quart size zip-loc bag to carry on any liquids, gels or creams. One has to decide what is most important to carry on and stow the rest in the check-in bag.

Thank you! But...would a doctor actually put IV fluids in his carry on luggage..? Is there a doctor in tha house that can answer my question..? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • moyrummoyrum Posts: 78
    Somehow -- don't ask us -- Murray inserted an IV and was able to stabilize the passenger until the plane made an emergency landing in Albuquerque.

Lol as if he walks around with IV's now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and how funny the pics of him on the plane not on one of them is his face clear, who knows it might not even be him and like no one would recognise this guy MJ's doc the one who does cpr on BED <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    Maybe it's not that complicated, it just looks like a young woman having a hypoglycemia (e.g she didn't have a breakfast). She fainted/ got unconcious. Dr. Murray did put an IV with Dextrose, then she gets recovered. Common issue.

Someone posted above that there is Dextrose is in airplane's medical kit for use only by medical professionals, and they had Murray there. And as far as I know, Dextrose is just available in IV, fluid.
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    MURRAY IS NOW A HERO, WHEN HE'S BEEN BASHED FOR "KILLING" MIKE NOW THE SAME WITH MIKE WHILE "ALIVE" HE WAS BASHED ON NOW EVERYONE LOVES HIM AND MENTIONS THEY WERE FRIENDS WITH HIM AND WOT NOT WHEN HE WAS "ALIVE" NO ONE DARED TO GO NEAR HIM I THINK WE GET THIS THE MAN IS TEACHING A LESSON FIRST A "MURDERER" NOW A "HERO"
  • hands up all those who think this has all been staged.......... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

jackotour2_380x223_808031a.jpg
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You're a funny, funny guy, Michael! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    Now, Michael's way of report da news is unique great journalist! What don't you do Mike? I find it hard to believe the dude would set up an IV look we weren't born yesterday and Mike knows that so clues clues and clues!!! Mike is gonna mess up the media so bad the man is nice, but never mess with da man every again. Apparently nice dude is a prankster who knew this could be wow you've gone far Mike keep it up you're having the last laugh and we having it with you <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    So weird but mmmmm... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->