Michael Jackson Doc in Mid-Air Emergency

1235»

Comments

• pepperpepper Posts: 558
    Have you seen this video from the news station in Albuquerque?

Starting at :37 the reporter says "A Sunsport spokesman (Sunport is the name of the airport in Albuquerque) tells us a woman became ill and several medical professionals assisted but a spokesperson for Dr. Conrad Murray says it was Dr. Murray who stepped in hooking the woman up to an IV eventually stabilizing her using equipment from the jet's bag."

So the facts are that the spokesperson from the airport says that several medical professionals helped this woman, but Murray's spokesperson says it was Dr. Murray who saved the woman by himself.

The video link
    [youtube:mrj5i8gw]
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    If there's anyone can jump out of their seat it's Michael. He has moves like a cat, smooth, stealth, fluid...very sexy. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Watch here at 3:18.

[youtube:hbr7yge7]
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    If there's anyone can jump out of their seat it's Michael. He has moves like a cat, smooth, stealth, fluid...very sexy. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Watch here at 3:18.

[youtube:27zv1cvt]

I love that interview...He looks so good in there!!
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030

[youtube:umr5t4gi]

check out 1:35
    Billy Bush-"The man know as the PT Barnum of the recording industry..."
    well, well, well.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

[youtube:8aqv4vsq]

check out 1:35
    Billy Bush-"The man know as the PT Barnum of the recording industry..."
    well, well, well.

LOL!
    if someone want to look this videos... very good ones!
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/MyWhoisit<!-- m -->
    Interesting article from a "Rate your Doctor" type of website
    May 17th, 2010
    "Dr. Conrad Murray: Life Saver and Name Dropper

Will Dr. Conrad Murray do anything to save a life? On the weekend, Dr. Murray reportedly saved a woman’s life on a US Airways flight from Houston to Phoenix. The 23 year-old passed out, Dr. Murray ran for the plane’s emergency kit and used the IV on the patient.

The first shocking words that were heard by the patient when she regained consciousness was:

“You probably know me. I was Michael Jackson’s doctor.”

This story begs to have the following questions answered:

1. Was IV really needed? Did Dr. Murray go overboard in trying to help the patient recover?

2. Why did Dr. Murray feel it necessary to tell the patient immediately that he was Michael Jackson’s doctor?

3. Was this event in anyway staged to give Dr. Murray a good name?"

Here's the link to the article, which also has some interesting comments -

<!-- m -->http://spotlight.vitals.com/2010/05/dr- ... -dropping/<!-- m -->
  • White_OrchidWhite_Orchid Posts: 406
    Edit
  • Does anyone know who this woman was? Maybe part of the Murray entourage...Dr.,photographer, paid actress mother and child or another Murray mammas? You know they chose their seats ahead and yes planned this, I believe this was a setup.
    I am looking for name of that woman.
    Also flying to Phoenix...like the bird Phoenix? (symbol meaning!)

Very clever, airieslady! Phoenix...raising from the ashes...! Maybe Chernoff will add this lady as #15 on the list of Dr. Murray's 'satisfied' patients!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Remember when that Martin dude was interviewing Michael, and Michael said that he didn't want Blanket's mom to be indentified...(maybe he was talking to Oprah... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> )...well... I've been thinking that that woman that was on the plane WAS Blanket's mom. I don't know why I have this feeling, but... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451

Remember when that Martin dude was interviewing Michael, and Michael said that he didn't want Blanket's mom to be indentified...(maybe he was talking to Oprah... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> )...well... I've been thinking that that woman that was on the plane WAS Blanket's mom. I don't know why I have this feeling, but... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

So Michael did choose a 16 years old girl to be his baby's mom? Not impossible, but not likely in my opinion...
  • HOW can people working on the plane can let a passenger take off of his sit, saying "I'm a doctor" and let him act on another person ? I mean, if there is medical stuff on the plane, it means that people on board are able to USE IT.

Don't you think so ? I mean they would have everything to save people, but no one to use it ? HOPEFULLY, Dr MURRAY was there !! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And hopefully the airplane people believed he is a doctor, and let him do what he wanted on the woman, like an IV <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Have you ever been in a situation where someone says "is there a doctor in the house"?

i understand what you say, but what I say is

if there are airplane medical equipment to be used, I guess there should be people able to use it on board. I don't think people would be given things they cannot handle with, or products they could use in the wrong way, expecting a doctor to be on board in case of emergency...

So I don't understand how Murray managed to do something "more" with the same equipment they had (and were supposed to know how it must be used)

Sometime I hate foreign language ...but did you get my point ?
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    one thing I noticed:

Why then the person who took a picture important, did not take the main photo? What is it helping to rescue the woman?

Battery dead cellular or digital camera? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

also did not disclose the name of this woman. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Exactly!

This happened at 6 in the morning on Saturday (5 days ago!). And no one has leaked the name or a photo of this woman yet?? Not TMZ? Not another passenger on the plane? Not the woman herself??

Seems to me that she would be the one that people want to talk to...
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    one thing I noticed:

Why then the person who took a picture important, did not take the main photo? What is it helping to rescue the woman?

Battery dead cellular or digital camera? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

also did not disclose the name of this woman. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

You cannot use your cellphone at a plane.. it is not allowed.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Exactly!

This happened at 6 in the morning on Saturday (5 days ago!). And no one has leaked the name or a photo of this woman yet?? Not TMZ? Not another passenger on the plane? Not the woman herself??

Seems to me that she would be the one that people want to talk to...

Yep, and what about the other passengers? No one has said a thing <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Edit
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    In this story we don't know if Murray finally arrived in Phoenix ?
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    it looks more and more as if i'm right with my 'men in black'-theory:

the tabloids are the 'real' news to the insiders (us), we just have to read it differently. the phoenix/ freemason thing makes absolute sense. especially when murray was photographed sporting a lafd-freemason-pin last year!
    he got the ambulance truck from there and whatever else came with it, now they help clearing his rep. i'm pretty sure this was staged. a glucose or saline-iv don't hurt anyone, it's just for rehydrating the body, so no damage possible. and aren't those testimonies nice? what a good guy!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Edit
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    In this story we don't know if Murray finally arrived in Phoenix ?
    Instead of just saying Murray was on an inter-state flight, the media specified Houston to Phoenix. Not sure where he landed, I think the Phoenix destination was the key point. (aligns with your obervations that 'all roads lead to Rome', you are right and Phoenix is just a 'detour' along the way!) <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

This makes me think of the Still The King Tour which was supposed to take place in Europe (and to end yesterday <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ) but there was no short-stop in Rome <!-- m -->http://www.stillthekingtour.com/<!-- m --> don't know if it means something...And the "World Club Tour" points to Club of Rome hmmm...
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    lol the only thing that I disagree with here is that I didn't key in on the Phoenix bit first <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Gosh darn it! I must have been asleep to miss this as I have been photoshopping Michael and Phoenix birds for 3 months now, and then the infamous "OTHER" TII T shirt with the 2 phoenix birds rising! Michael also had a piano held by a huge Phoenix bird base/statue. I mean why why why do they have a TII Tshirt with Phoenix birds hmmmmmmmm? And why was it not the main one sold, they sort of held it back in Mystery like they have.
    Nefari
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    didn't we say the woman has a court invitaion coming? murray's legal team wants to 'talk to her'... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

check this link and go to the second aritcle: <!-- m -->http://www.radaronline.com/category/tags/janet-jackson<!-- m -->

(although it is also interesting that janet is now with a 'businessman from qatar with homes all over the world'... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> how did THEY hook up? maybe got introduced by 'someone'? what happend to the rumors about tyler perry all of a sudden? distraction?)

credit goes to 'jacksonsource' on twitter.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    To Murray

As a dr you should know that if the person just needed glucose a spoonfull of wet sugar under the tongue of an unconscious person would do the trick.

Why would you make an attendant break open the medical emergency kit and then go through 2 hours of paperwork just to make you seem like a hero.

Lucky for you they did not revoke your medical license, else what would you have produced to make them open the EMK for you. I hope you gave your right license number though, cos somewhere on these threads they have proved that your license number is ficititious. We don't want the attendants losing their job now as they may have to pay for child support too.

Bigger isn't always better and you can still be a hero if you helped the passenger gain consciousness. Always check the simple things first. IV is not always needed for weak pulses and may not even work in important cases - remember Michael???