Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET

Comments

• Welcome Sinderella!
  • What is this thread about anyway? Who's TS? I really have no clue.
    Just shortly, does it 100% proves that Michael is alive or it is another theory/clue/numerology/guess/conclusion?
  • What is this thread about anyway? Who's TS? I really have no clue.
    Just shortly, does it 100% proves that Michael is alive or it is another theory/clue/numerology/guess/conclusion?
    Wow, you have over 700 posts on here and you don't know who TS is?!? To answer your question, does it prove 100% Michael is alive, I say yes it does!! Do some reading and maybe you will have the same conclusion! Go to: <!-- l -->search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts<!-- l --> and learn about TS and all the evidence that MJ lives! Hope the link works, I'm new at trying this! CHEERS! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I thought that The Sign could be the Ark of the Covenant. Does it make any sense?
  • I can tell you one thing here and that is that I won't be attempting it,after 4years with finance as a module on my degree course guess what....yah I still suck at math!ha.My mind is blown just from reading that post.

I am new to reading your posts and updates,I was sent a link by a friend who only hinted you knew what you were talking about and would maybe help me with what I need to know,so I am going through them one by one.
    I have my own theory,obviously,don't we all?but I am intrigued to see if they cross paths with the ideas and reasons behind each part of this...'hoax'.That is such a negative word....Lets call it a production instead.

Looking forward to seeing what comes up next.

Sinderella
    (and no I don't have to be home by midnight <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

Glad to see you here Sinderella, enjoyed our chat yesterday <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Hi!
    Thank you very much <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Don't know what is going on with the whole colour code thing in that last reply but..I never claimed to be a whizz at HTML.

It was such a good chat!There is so much information to take in,my favourite phrase atm to sum all of this up is Mind.Blown.
    I've just had a massive rant on facebook at someone about NWO and the media as well...On a roll today.

MJ was in my dream a few nights ago...totally random..wasn't even about him he just showed up and put himself in there and round his neck was a sign saying 'the witch hunter' I have no idea why,but I feel compelled to remember that specific detail.I don't recall the rest of the dream..just that we were stood in an old theatre I read the sign and then he dissapeared.
    If you knew about me and my dreams...you would be more freaked out than I am.It's not a gift..it's just odd.
    I need to speak to someone on a couch I think..

Sinderella-
  • I thought that The Sign could be the Ark of the Covenant. Does it make any sense?

to my mind we are looking at a person through whom God revealed to michael a conformation that he had this destination. jmo
  • Don't worry Sinderella, you're not the only one with wired dreams about Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I thought that The Sign could be the Ark of the Covenant. Does it make any sense?

to my mind we are looking at a person through whom God revealed to michael a conformation that he had this destination. jmo

Yes TS is a person and the Ark cannot post here (or can it? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> it's just that when I've read the post and saw The Sign ( <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) three things came directly in my mind "The Sign of his Kingship" "Prince Michael" and "Ark of the Covenant" maybe not in that order but I thought it had some connections. But this must be more complicated than that (or maybe more simple). The Sign of what? is the question I ask myself. TS is still the mysterious informer <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
  • I thought that The Sign could be the Ark of the Covenant. Does it make any sense?

Yes TS is a person and the Ark cannot post here (or can it? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> it's just that when I've read the post and saw The Sign ( <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) three things came directly in my mind "The Sign of his Kingship" "Prince Michael" and "Ark of the Covenant" maybe not in that order but I thought it had some connections. But this must be more complicated than that (or maybe more simple). The Sign of what? is the question I ask myself. TS is still the mysterious informer <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .

or a very clever bamboozleer <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Ok, I've had a while to think about this post and I'm hoping someone can help me understand a couple of things about numerology.

I can fully see why all the numerology in MJ and Elvis' cases provides evidence of planning and structure but I'm curious. Is it used just as a code, or a series of intentional clues, in certain situations (e.g. a hoaxed death) or do people who use numerology use it in their general everyday lives, to plan and select appropriate days and times to do more mundane things?

Is numerology simply a belief in 'lucky numbers' or does it go deeper than that for those who follow it?

I suppose what I'm asking is, is MJ's hoax numerology purely for our benefit (and it's the icing on the cake for me, incidentally, as regards proof that MJ is alive, or maybe even the raw ingredients the cake was made from!), or were these dates and times important for him personally for other reasons?

It is amazing to see ALL of THIS unfold.
    [youtube:3bggewb9]
    Michael had told ALL of us he was going to do this through this song.

Listen and REALLY hear his words.
    His eyes on the Invincible Cover is hypnotic, lol
    I can feel the magic behind this album. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Here is another thread discussing the song Cry <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=88&t=10848<!-- l -->
    He told us. And he told us again in this Post. The Sign <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

trublu mentioned in TIAI thread 9/9/2010 that they needed some kind of sign, lol
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=14022<!-- l -->
    I haven't noticed anything yet. I shall be watching TMZ live though..I really feel like we need some kind of sign.

Well TS posted on that same day and signed off,
    The Sign.
    I think that was an answer. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Peace
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    trublu mentioned in TIAI thread 9/9/2010 that they needed some kind of sign, lol
    I haven't noticed anything yet. I shall be watching TMZ live though..I really feel like we need some kind of sign.

The Sign.

Peace[/b][/color]

Indeed! I noticed that too! Thanks TS! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Don't worry Sinderella, you're not the only one with wired dreams about Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Haha,I woke up like...............................The witch Hunter.wtf.
    Might be the title for my first tv documentary <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

WHAT DREAMS MAY COME.....
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    There is a thread, visions from Michael, where dreams are being collected and discussed <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Feel welcome to post!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    What is this thread about anyway? Who's TS? I really have no clue.

Wow! You've been a member for this long, over 700 posts, a member of the Army of L.O.V.E. (by TS) and you don't know who he is? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Please read his posts! Go to this original post, and click the username "TS" and click "view more posts" ...
  • Well, we don't know WHO TS is, what's important it's what he says.......

It is amazing to see ALL of THIS unfold.
    [youtube:g80mq1bm]
    Michael had told ALL of us he was going to do this through this song.

Listen and REALLY hear his words.
    His eyes on the Invincible Cover is hypnotic, lol
    I can feel the magic behind this album. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Here is another thread discussing the song Cry <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=88&t=10848<!-- l -->
    He told us. And he told us again in this Post. The Sign <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The Sign.

Peace

Well spotted Im_convincedmjalive I forgot the song Cry! "I'm gonna need some kind of sign"+ trublu's post + TS answer... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> yes hyptonic and deep look of Michael...wow.
    Well, we don't know WHO TS is, what's important it's what he says.......

Yes I think that we learned the lesson well it has been repeated so many times <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> it's just fascinating what's happening <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I sincerely apologize to have brought back the who is The Sign subject <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • yes, and what's interesting about Cry video is that Michael does not appear at all in it, giving all the attention to the human chaine, to the people of the world.
    yes, and what's interesting about Cry video is that Michael does not appear at all in it, giving all the attention to the human chaine, to the people of the world.

Yes to emphasize the fact that we must do it all together no matter what are our beliefs and origins. Michael really needs us and all the people who want love and the truth to reign. This song is so beautiful.
  • yes, and what's interesting about Cry video is that Michael does not appear at all in it, giving all the attention to the human chaine, to the people of the world.

Yes to emphasize the fact that we must do it all together no matter what are our beliefs and origins. Michael really needs us and all the people who want love and the truth to reign. This song is so beautiful.

That's just pure genius. But can we be up to Mr. Jackson's expectations?
    yes, and what's interesting about Cry video is that Michael does not appear at all in it, giving all the attention to the human chaine, to the people of the world.

That's just pure genius. But can we be up to Mr. Jackson's expectations?

Michael says it himself, he cannot do it alone and it's true the task is so big, so I really think that he needs us. But as to know if he is disappointed by us or not I cannot tell. Maybe it has something to do with the test.
  • angelangel Posts: 349

The Sign.

Peace[/b][/color]

Indeed! I noticed that too! Thanks TS! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Yes, I think TS gave us the answer we were looking for, but it may not really be what his initials stand for, just a signature for this particular post. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • [youtube:3k9fq0sx]

Another favorite scene of mine from Michael's Captain EO. I saw this for the first time this year. I lmao, it is awesome.

I somehow relate to the Creature lady, and her heart being harden.
    After Captain EO smooth talken to her she is TRANSFORMED.

I relate to that, as of Jan. 2010 I was that "Heiness" crusty creature woman, lol
    Then I found this website and I am TRANSFORMED.
    [youtube:3k9fq0sx]
    Here is a nice video of Elizabeth as Cleopatra and Michael.

[youtube:3k9fq0sx]
    The reloaded version of Captain EO has the creature woman turn into Elizabeth looking like Cleopatra.

IMO another Homage from Michael to Elizbeth intertwined in clues for this "hoax"

Peace

Hello Im_convincedmjalive!!!!!

Thank you very much for the videos,especially fro that one with Cleopatra and Michael.I dont know why but a always saw a bundle betewn Elizabet's movie Cleopatra and Michael's videoclip Rememebr the time.And its something weird about Black Eyed Peas video Meet me halfway, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I think.You know the piramids and the starts.
    I have so many things to tell here on this forum,but unfortunately my time is conditioned.I discovered something about MISS CAST AWAY movie also and when I will have time I will post.I really think that Miss cats away was done with a goal and not just for fun.Somebody here on this forum said something about HOLLYWOOD and the illusion that can be created .If you want to understand what I mean you have to see for yourself from the begining till the end this movie.It has alot of clues.The actors also,rememeber that Eric Roberts played in one of Akon and Mariah Carey video clips <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ..........

Can you tell me please what do you think about my last post about Neverland and Funeral? Can be possible what I thought? <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

God bless you all!!!
    LOVE