What IF Conrad Murray is MJ

18910111214»

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Bec, you have such a way with words.  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />This may not be much, but I came across this interview with MJ's security, I know we discussed it way back, and supposedly they were going to come out with a book.  Did anyone see more about this book?  The interview in March 2010 is very interesting to read again. (It also shows MJ matches Front to a tee IMO.)<br /><br />http://mjforeverlove.wordpress.com/2010/06/18/bodyguards-qa-michael-jackson-loved-subway-had-a-facebook-and-other-random-info-2/<br /><br /> /><br />Anyway the question is put to them if they knew Murray.<br />
    Q: Hey Bill, I was wondering if you guys knew Dr. Murray? Would you mind share with us about what you recollect (if at all)?<br /><br />- Yes, we know Dr. Murray, however we can’t speak on that matter at this time. But I will speak on it soon.
    <br /><br />How can they still 'know' Dr. Murray? He surely wasn't in contact with them since June 25, 09. The question was in past tense and they switched it to present tense.  Hmm...  Maybe that's because they still DID keep in contact with 'Conrad Murray'.  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    On that pic of Murray what I see is a hairline towards the front head that looks like a wig.
  • interesting to me in the today show video that the guy sporting the mask mentions the difficulting with hearing. ( fist in ear?) . so it could also be possible that michael's from this is it could also be wearing mask ?
    At times I thought that MJ was wearing a mask during the Dangerous and History era, but I really think that the looks it is the after math of his operations, mainly around his eyes.
  • now off everyone goes to examine all those mj photos for mask lines!! :LolLolLolLol: :thjajaja121:<br /><br />edit: no way there has been that level of sophistication with the mask all along. :icon_e_confused:
  • Guys you can call me a :icon_albino: and a :icon_geek: if you want, but after reading, watching and comparing here in this thread I still can´t see ANY similarities between CM and MJ.  It´s the eyes, they are completely different, I can´t see any similarity, either I´m a jackass or CM just is NOT MJ. But maybe there are two CM´s?
    I think that our Connie is a real man BUT there is something fishy with the picture we saw of his uncle, which I believe is Connie himself photoshopped. There must be something that Murraysito did in the past, non related to the propofol accident, that we are not aware of, imo.<br /><br />Conrad´s messages in video are usually kinda Michaelish, or, are we seeing things in a context that the rest of the world do not?<br /><br />
  • I don't think CM is MJ in disguise. I think the eyes do not match (the pictures are not the same angle and the same distance, so anyone could fit in such conditions)<br /><br />now my idea is that MJ has been EVERYBODY ONCE ! I believe he was Dave Dave on LK show, i believe he was CM on the self made video he did, I even believe he could have been Janet with the man suit, I believe he was blond woman at the memorial.<br /><br />The thing is : we can never make the point to compare, because he never did it twice. So of cours Dave dave look nothing like the one on LK, of course CM looks different, but i think it's useless to try compare pictures from Dave Dave between each other, and same goes for CM. CM is CM he does exist but i'm SURE CM was MJ at least once.
  • on 1344542884:
    <br />I don't think CM is MJ in disguise. I think the eyes do not match (the pictures are not the same angle and the same distance, so anyone could fit in such conditions)<br /><br />now my idea is that MJ has been EVERYBODY ONCE ! I believe he was Dave Dave on LK show, i believe he was CM on the self made video he did, I even believe he could have been Janet with the man suit, I believe he was blond woman at the memorial.<br /><br />The thing is : we can never make the point to compare, because he never did it twice. So of cours Dave dave look nothing like the one on LK, of course CM looks different, but i think it's useless to try compare pictures from Dave Dave between each other, and same goes for CM. CM is CM he does exist but i'm SURE CM was MJ at least once.<br />
    <br /><br />I've thought there was something like this going on also.  Maybe several actors/actresses play several different people.  They are disguised as the "real" person.  For example there is a real DaveDave, a real CM (Robert Earl Carter), a real blond landy but different people are disguised as them at different times.  This is why we can't figure anything out.  Pure Genius !!!!!  Maybe no one plays the same person twice.  Maybe ?  Great Job !!  We're still trying to figure it out after over 3 years.        <br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Yes I think that's a good explanation, Whatyourheartsays.
  • http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/mjfannn/MuraysProstheticface-1-2.jpg<br /><br />Did anyone notice how his hands look in that pic? :WTF:
  • on 1398826210:
    <br />http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/mjfannn/MuraysProstheticface-1-2.jpg<br /><br />Did anyone notice how his hands look in that pic? :WTF:<br />
    <br /><br />Conrad's hands have nothing to do with Michael's hands:<br /><br />screenldl.png
  • on 1398826210:
    <br />http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/mjfannn/MuraysProstheticface-1-2.jpg<br /><br />Did anyone notice how his hands look in that pic? :WTF:<br />
    <br /><br />can you be more specific? :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
  • If you look at Conrads hands closely in the pic of him wiping his eyes, his hands are very blotchy. Especially the fingers on the right hand. very discolored like MJs hands were during Black or White video. you can't miss it. my eyes are very good
  • on 1398876608:
    <br />If you look at Conrads hands closely in the pic of him wiping his eyes, his hands are very blotchy. Especially the fingers on the right hand. very discolored like MJs hands were during Black or White video. you can't miss it. my eyes are very good<br />[/quote got a pic to look at?
  • a18wheelsladya18wheelslady Posts: 287
    on 1338583177:
    <br />Maybe actors play more than one part.  For example, Maybe Michael played Murray for a while, Maybe Travis Payne or someone els also played Murray for a few scenes.  Maybe Murray did some part of it himself ???<br />This way no one can figure anything out and it would be so hysterical.  I don't know if it's true.  It's just an ideas that crossed my mind a few times.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree many other than Michael could have played Murray that could count for the difference his height. I don't think that Murray is a real person. how in the heck would anyone be able to do this and still be in jail??? but then again we are unsure if he actually was there or sitting on the beach.<br />I just can't wait till the truth comes out  :th_bravo:<br />Michael i hope your having a great life with your children  you deserve it.<br /><br /> :) :) :) :) :) :) :)<br />