Susan Carol Bower: The day of truth

Comments

• bibibibi Posts: 38
    hmm...well, it's weird that MIChael would chose facebook to talk to his fans...and be so straight forward...
    but we can keep up the optimism!! things happen when you expect them least <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ClaireClaire Posts: 39
    I personally don't believe in this Susan ; she added me on her friend list , at the moment she didn't say much more than you already know about tomorrow; what really bothers me is she is an adult woman , I mean , she is 50 something; does she really need to play with people hopes like that?? :?

IMO the age don't matter , unfortunality we're surrounded by people like this <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I haven't been following in a while, I took a break away and I come back to this. We've had so many dead ends i've always described them as "the boy that cried wolf" we won't believe it when it does actually happen! I'll keep my eyes and ears open all day tomorrow though <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    I personally don't believe in this Susan ; she added me on her friend list , at the moment she didn't say much more than you already know about tomorrow; what really bothers me is she is an adult woman , I mean , she is 50 something; does she really need to play with people hopes like that?? :?

IMO the age don't matter , unfortunality we're surrounded by people like this <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Yes, you're right I know..it's kinda sad though <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    I thought Oyq mjj is the one who always got the message from "MJ"? But why now Susan?

Because Michael will always go where the traffic is and where he can easily spread his news.
    Susan and her name is attracting millions of people now.
    So many will get there and grasp the news.

Well, it does seem like Oyq knows something, that's for sure.
    I don't trust Oyq, sorry
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Well, I will just wait and see what happens on the 25th. Michael, I love you. I miss you so very much. My prayers to you, and my love.
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    I can't say that i expect anything to happen tomorrow, the next day, or even next week.
    but what i do know is that i'll be patiently waiting and keeping the faith.
    and then eventually....BAM <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Who is Oyq? I have been away for a while.
  • well we will soon be finding out tomorrow is fast approaching
    Oyq is a girl who opened a FB group called Michael jackson is alive!! Open your eyes!!!
    And claimed to be in contact with the real Michael who announced his comeback on the 25th on Nov. After that she said he was a fake.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I THINK JONELL IS GETTING READY TO RELEASE THE NEXT VIDEO ,IM NOT SURE IF ITS A FRIEND E-MAILED ME
  • kpnutskpnuts Posts: 94
    I'd love this to be true, but I have my doubts..

Did Michael spend some time in Bharain, after the trials? I vaguely remember reading something to that effect.

It's not long to go now till tomorrow - just a few hours..

We'll either be really happy ( if a little shocked ), or disappointed this time tomorrow.

Keep the faith, Michael will show up at some point!
  • icy55icy55 Posts: 91
    btw guys, Oyq mjj, herself DO NOT believe that 25th nov is true. I wrote on her wall, and she told me to NOT BELIEVE anything. Because nothing is going to happen!

ME: Hello! why do you say that 25th nov is fake?- =) please send me a PM!
    Oyq mjj: I told here before lots of times about it's all FAKE!!!
    He fooled us perfectly!
    Than he admitted,
    "I am a huge fan of MJ, I just wanted to act like him, I just wanted to feel like him, I just wanted to be in his shoes for a while" I think he has problems with his mind... ... Read More
    He is a shizophrenic... He really thinks and believes he is real Michael Jackson... ... Read More
    God bless him ahahahaha
  • jermaine is getting busy again

Jermaine has never worked harder in his life.
  • I THINK JONELL IS GETTING READY TO RELEASE THE NEXT VIDEO ,IM NOT SURE IF ITS A FRIEND E-MAILED ME

Are you able to view her new videos? Didn't she say they won't be for public viewing anymore? If you can, then please take notes and tell us about it.
    btw guys, Oyq mjj, herself DO NOT believe that 25th nov is true. I wrote on her wall, and she told me to NOT BELIEVE anything. Because nothing is going to happen!

ME: Hello! why do you say that 25th nov is fake?- =) please send me a PM!
    Oyq mjj: I told here before lots of times about it's all FAKE!!!
    He fooled us perfectly!
    Than he admitted,
    "I am a huge fan of MJ, I just wanted to act like him, I just wanted to feel like him, I just wanted to be in his shoes for a while" I think he has problems with his mind... ... Read More
    He is a shizophrenic... He really thinks and believes he is real Michael Jackson... ... Read More
    God bless him ahahahaha
    Yeah, she just chickened out ..couldn't handle the pressure of hundred of people asking her if it was true ; one day she swore he was the real deal, the day after she said he was FAKE <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mjjmjj Posts: 74
    well ime going to sleep now i hope tomorrow is the day!!
  • AngelicaAngelica Posts: 100
    My friends ... I will say only one thing I do not believe this story from November 25, someone should have called the hotel and see if you really a conference, even though the blog I read, a guy who owns a blog, called was confirmed by the official who would have something else that she did not know what it was.
    All for the love of God which has to be will be!
    Now if nothing actually happens, you will know me personally buy plane tickets and bury my ass in this, Susan, for her to learn not to play with people's feelings!
    A hug. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

Are you able to view her new videos? Didn't she say they won't be for public viewing anymore? If you can, then please take notes and tell us about it.
    no im not on her friends list but im sure someone here is ,whats odd is she hasnt done anything since i think 30th oct, and all of a sudden there is all this activity going on
  • It hurts me to see how many of you guys are getting your hopes up with this. Please guys, don't put your heart in this. Don't make yourselves vulnerable to all the scum waiting to get this sort of reaction out of loving fans. By saying that we can't wait and that we hope, we are feeding these evil people. We are giving them what they want. Tomorrow will be a day just as any other. If something happens, then we will all rejoice and life will be great again. If nothing happens, then no harm no foul, we keep moving forward in search of the truth. Don't lose hope!
    You're absolutely right ; we can't let them disappoint us <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Your siggy his mesmerizing by the way <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    For me, if Michael appears tomorrow, it's a bonus, if he doesnt, I'll just keep waiting....
    Mj Jackson November the 25th, 2009.

I'll be on in 2hrs time have to rush now I'm so excited about this.... I love you very much....

Michael Jackson

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid ... 134&ref=ts<!-- m -->

He just posted this! LOL! I guess, it may not be Michael, would the real Michael in the right mind do something like this? It all seems really childish somehow.
  • well if it is tomorrow the net is gonna crash big time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->