Susan Carol Bower: The day of truth

1234568»

Comments

• nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    I wish to be as hopeful as you all <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Every day that passes I am acepting that he is gone, and I mean gone as dead.
    I´ll pop in this forum untill I go 100%. Now I am in 95% <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Gema, I am sorry you feel that way. If I could I would do something to make you believe and show you that he is alive, but the hardest thing about believing is having faith in something that you have yet to see. Although you are starting to depart I wish you luck in your future endeavors and pray you keep your heart and mind receptive of new ideas. With Love. God Bless!
  • kpnutskpnuts Posts: 94
    I don't personally want to give up yet. I'm prepared to wait till at least June next year.

None of us know the true story. Until we know what really happened, we need to keep faith.

I really hope that Michael does come back, but I woudn't want him to go through the extreme pressures that he has gone through in the last few years. I'd want him to be treated with love and respect, but of course not everybody feels like we do about him.

I would be happy if I knew that he was happy and well and with his children. I hope at least that we hear this news soon...
  • AngelicaAngelica Posts: 100
    Hello friends!
    Gema, do not be like that, put your heart in God.
    I loved that Spakkle29ful said, is the purest truth, one day at a time.
    Friends have said in another post here and I repeat, immediately after the funeral at the Staples Center, I noticed there was something strange, until I got the first video, the helicopter.
    It did not stop, think what you want from me, can laugh at my face.
    But what matters is what I feel, the voice of my consciousness, and she says: Michael Jackson is alive and well! Could use the term "spirit" but not, he is in the flesh so.
    If he come back? I particularly think not, after all that was done, was pretty big, he had much work to have to go back and have to endure accusations, jokes, lack of respect and etc ... that would be much worse.
    Everything was very well planned so that it could take even a little more to his life and freedom with their children.
    This was the way he found to have due regard being notionally "dead"
    Do not be sad, all the evidence, contradictions that have given us so far is enough to believe that Michael gave his cry of freedom!
    If he ever believe that this well for a return, be assured he will do it your way, in your time.
    Good weekend, kisses!
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Thanks for your kind words and blessings.<3 <3

I am listening now Clair de Lune, from Debussy, my fav composer. For some reason makes me think of this summer and how sad I was when I understood that Michael died.

I think that Michael did not know how important he was for many of us.Even if we are "just" followers or fans, he entered in our lives because we let him in and now is hard to accept that he is gone, gone too soon <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

He is "part of my family, my life and part of me". He made the soundtrack of my life, he has been present in my b-days, parties and in the last years he was present with his speeches and words, few, but necessarely for a person like me <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I was one of the persons in the world that thought about the words "fake and hoax" when I was told Michael died. But during the months, I understood that maybe I just should let it go, because dead or alive, he is not here with us and he is not coming back <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

If he was murdered, I hope justice will be fair.
    If he is alive, I am not asking for a comeback as an artist, not at all, but for a clear message, maybe a youtube video like Murray did.

Yesterday I saw Stevie Wonder crying and I also got sad watching the event, then I started re-thinking if all of my hoax ideas etc were not just a part of the grieving process procedure.

Right now I am following, and I will untill I loose hope 100%.

Something needs to happen, something serious that is not connected wth twitters, Cassandras or fake MJs all over the net. When that day comes, when I feel in my heart that the "message" is real, only then, I will be able to say "this is it".

L.O.V.E 4 all
  • GEMA YOUR A LEGEND AND BAXTER SAYS WOOF <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • julietjuliet Posts: 491
    Gema, let all that down feeling out. Release it so that there will be more space in your heart for what Michael is going to bring to us.

I'm very happy that the members of this forum have a real big heart and they're always there to support us.

Did you hear that?? That was Baxter giving you support,too.

Thanks guys I wish I could name all of you here, and special thanks to SPAKKLE and Baxter. Can you imagine, Baxter is also a member of our extended family.