Susan Carol Bower: The day of truth

Comments

• bibibibi Posts: 38
    Sooo...my question is...
    What does the Sept 11th thing have to do with MJ?? <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • I never believed it. Michael would not make an announcement like that. If he were returning and wanted us to know, he would do it in a manner that there would be no questions. He would let us know in no uncertain terms that yes, it is me, not an impersonator, not a fake, but me, the real Michael Jackson. I just wish he would let us know, give us a sign that he is indeed okay. That would be enough for me. If he never comes back to us again, just knowing that he is okay, really knowing, would give me all the strength I would need to live the rest of my life in total contentment. Dear Michael, you still rock my world.
  • Fact is, we can´t say for sure what he would or wouldn´t do. But I´m sure he will do it his own way.
    He let´s it simmer, remember <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Sooo...my question is...
    What does the Sept 11th thing have to do with MJ?? <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

There is 2 guys on youtube, conspiracists who made a video about MJ being the guy jumping from the twin towers in September 11.

They also think that Lady dy faked her death.
  • bibibibi Posts: 38
    Sooo...my question is...

There is 2 guys on youtube, conspiracists who made a video about MJ being the guy jumping from the twin towers in September 11.

They also think that Lady dy faked her death.

I bet they also think that pigs fly. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thanks for answering <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    They are hylarious at one point, yes <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but they scared the sh*it out of me this year <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This is what I have been dreading since day one. There are very convincing people out there who is out to play with people's emotion and this is cruel and despicable. During my 5 months of stay I have come to encounter several cryptic people or persons claiming to know the truth or knowing the date of Michael's return or whereabouts.
    Michael will return on his own condition not on others and when that day happens neither one of us will be prepared for that day, it will just come although it is something we have believed in for months.
    Be always sceptical and don’t forget to thing twice!

Peace

Spot On......Well said <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Well, I am not giving hope that MJ is out and alive in the world. MJ, You rock my world! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I just started reading the posts here about Susan Carol Bower. It seems interesting, but can someone explain to me what is going on with her, and what is it with the November 25th date. My understanding is that according to her, MJ was supposed to show himself on that date, which is today??? Please explain.
    Nothing happened the 25th.

Seem like Susan has been misleaded by a cruel MJ faker playing with her emotions, manipulating her to send the messages "he" was giving her.

Very sad in deed. You can see by her profile picture that she can be a person not very focused and could be trusting others.
  • so has there been no more contact then <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    so has there been no more contact then <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

im not even sure if the contact was actually real.
  • Fact is, we can´t say for sure what he would or wouldn´t do. But I´m sure he will do it his own way.
    He let´s it simmer, remember <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

AGREE! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • hey guys I've been gone for a couple of days just to try to get my mind a little bit off of things...and now I'm back <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> I didn't know about this "press conference" until just now and I'm glad I didn't get my hopes up for this one...it's really mean and disrespectful how some people play their games with the hopes and emotions of others <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> I think when MJ is going to make his comeback you'll be able to tell 100% that it is really him!! He wouldn't play with the fans and leave them in doubt.
  • i'm sure he wouldn't announce his comeback to anyone.....just BAM...remember???
  • i'm sure he wouldn't announce his comeback to anyone.....just BAM...remember???

BAM! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I agree.
  • im just waiting for that BAM then
  • Meee tooooooo....... BAAAAAAMMMMM!!!!!!!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • BAM BAM BAM <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> it will be so exciting. I think I will have a heart attack. Oops excuse the pun LOLOL
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Michael knows what he is doing we have to keep calm and wait it is up too him we have to watch out for liars I would like to know the truth and one day we will one way or the other when you think about it
  • THR TRUTH IS GLOBAL
    NOW THE TRUTH OF THE COLLAPSE OF THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL SYSTEM WILL SOOM COME OUT
    AS WELL AS THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11
  • I agree. It is cruel to play with the emotions of MJ fans. I, too don't think he will just let any one person know when he's about to come back. When he does, the world will know that he's returning. He will probably inform the media first to explain to his fans exactly where's he's been and why he had to fake his death. Just like the world knew when he was about to disappear. Michael is very knowledgeable when it comes to the media and knows the channels of how to get a message out.
  • mjjmjj Posts: 74
    i hope ime sitting down when michaels bam comes otherwise i fall down i think <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • i hope ime sitting down when michaels bam comes otherwise i fall down i think <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> well im staying on my feet even if i have to shove a pole you no where <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • i hope ime sitting down when michaels bam comes otherwise i fall down i think <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> well im staying on my feet even if i have to shove a pole you no where <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

oh my LOL