Susan Carol Bower: The day of truth

Comments

• yayayaya Posts: 158
    so are we to go by bahrain time or US time?
  • Do you guys believe the person who says they are MJ on FB? I'm just wondering cause I am a bit skeptical. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

i would like to believe it but, im not too sure.
    the only way we will know is when tomorrow approaches.

Yesh me too, but it's already 25th here/ <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    Do you guys believe the person who says they are MJ on FB? I'm just wondering cause I am a bit skeptical. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

i would like to believe it but, im not too sure.
    the only way we will know is when tomorrow approaches.

Yesh me too, but it's already 25th here/ <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

yeah it depends where you are. its 10:45 here and Behrain is 7 hours ahead of us.
  • yeah it depends where you are. its 10:45 here and Behrain is 7 hours ahead of us.

I'm from Singapore, it's 11.54am here, I just checked the time in Behrain it's currently 6.54am in Behrain.
  • Susan Carol Bowler Mj Jackson November the 25th, 2009. I'll be on in 2hrs time have to rush now I'm so excited about this.... I love you very much.... Michael Jackson
    3 hours ago

from her facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/susan9040?ref=ts#/susan9040?v=feed&story_fbid=350107575003&ref=mf

and I haven't heard anything and is it 10:30 am anywhere...lol
    Susan Carol Bowler Mj Jackson November the 25th, 2009. I'll be on in 2hrs time have to rush now I'm so excited about this.... I love you very much.... Michael Jackson
    3 hours ago

from her facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/susan9040?ref=ts#/susan9040?v=feed&story_fbid=350107575003&ref=mf

How do you know its from her personal facebook? Are you her friend, because when i look i can only see the "Michael Jackson in Alive- open your eyes!" and the wall posts.
  • Susan Carol Bowler Mj Jackson November the 25th, 2009. I'll be on in 2hrs time have to rush now I'm so excited about this.... I love you very much.... Michael Jackson
    3 hours ago

from her facebook

How do you know its from her personal facebook? Are you her friend, because when i look i can only see the "Michael Jackson in Alive- open your eyes!" and the wall posts.

Yes, I am on her friends.
    Susan Carol Bowler

its nov. 24th and 11:09pm here.
  • Susan Carol Bowler

well my point is that it is 8 :14pm Nov. 24th here. The person who sent out this message to Susan from the Mj Jackson profile said the press conference would be at 10:30 am but gave no timezone. The next message they said the press conference will be in 2 hours so that would have been 5pm my time and that is not 10:30 am in Bharain or the US. Maybe nothing is going to happen after all.... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Susan Carol Bowler

well my point is that it is 8 :14pm Nov. 24th here. The person who sent out this message to Susan from the Mj Jackson profile said the press conference would be at 10:30 am but gave no timezone. The next message they said the press conference will be in 2 hours so that would have been 5pm my time and that is not 10:30 am in Bharain or the US. Maybe nothing is going to happen after all.... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

oh i didnt read the message as if the conference would take place in 2 hours, i thought that whoever Mj Jackson is would be online in 2 hours. but you may have a point..
  • ClaireClaire Posts: 39
    I guess we'll see in about one- two hour , right?
    I think that the wait wil be vain anyway <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> , but who know ...
  • It´s 10:50am in Bahrain. I´m exited, can´t help it <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • MJSTARMJSTAR Posts: 43
    I know me too. Although I'M 99% sure it's not today, though a slim chance is better than none. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    That's what Susan posted five hours ago :

Susan Carol Bowler I dont no, i am like you, i give up, I am very upset to, can not answer 20 people on chat, I am not doing this anymore, i worked hard trying do right thing, but these hoax people make it impossible, i am not giving up today, because not 10.30 there yet but, i am going to give up doing this, hurts to much, 20hrs a day here, effecting my health love u michael xxxooo
    And that's what she posted one minute ago :

Susan Carol Bowler I am trying to do post, too many chat, car,nt talk every one too many, i am so sorry this person responsable, has to caught, I di.nt do this i beleived it, we did say 50/50, we no hes ok out there somewhere, but I will never fall this again. I can understand how you all feel, i am devestated, carnt untion, but I thoug...ht us fans all love for michae we have be strong ' i sorry.
  • bet this guy will come back later saying: "Ups, I missed the press conference! Got there late!!!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • He was faker I quess.
    Susan wrote: Susan Carol Bowler I am trying to do post, too many chat, car,nt talk every one too many, i am so sorry this person responsable, has to caught, I di.nt do this i beleived it, we did say 50/50, we no hes ok out there somewhere, but I will never fall this again. I can understand how you all feel, i am devestated, carnt untion, but I thoug...
    bet this guy will come back later saying: "Ups, I missed the press conference! Got there late!!!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Yeah, it's very possible <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • here we go:
    Susan Carol BowlerI am trying to do post, too many chat, car,nt talk every one too many, i am so sorry this person responsable, has to caught, I di.nt do this i beleived it, we did say 50/50, we no hes ok out there somewhere, but I will never fall this again. I can understand how you all feel, i am devestated, carnt untion, but I thought us fans all love for michae we have be strong ' i sorry
  • this is so out of order,playing games,i dont like this game any more
  • icy55icy55 Posts: 91
    here we go:
    Susan Carol BowlerI am trying to do post, too many chat, car,nt talk every one too many, i am so sorry this person responsable, has to caught, I di.nt do this i beleived it, we did say 50/50, we no hes ok out there somewhere, but I will never fall this again. I can understand how you all feel, i am devestated, carnt untion, but I thought us fans all love for michae we have be strong ' i sorry

I guess we had all been fooled... Damn you the FAKE MJ. DAMN YOU. It's not funny messing with loyal MJ fans, because you know what? Karma is going to be a bitch slap in your face! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • here we go:

I guess we had all been fooled... Damn you the FAKE MJ. DAMN YOU. It's not funny messing with loyal MJ fans, because you know what? Karma is going to be a bitch slap in your face! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Relax icy55, we all know that this day will come. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    here we go:

We knew that was fake <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and yes, karma is a b*itch. He/ she will get it back infinite times more, but not for any "cosmic" reason, mainly because when one does bad actions receives bad actions. Is the rule.
    "If you sell poisoned seeds , the future fruits you eat may be coming from the poisoned seed and you will as well get hurt"
  • Lets just look at it as... Nothing gained nothing lost.
    If something happens tomorrow- GREAT!
    If not, then theres nothing that we have lost because we will still have what we had today. 23rd, 1st November, October, August and July - OUR HOPE.

Hey, long time no see! But yes, I really hope he comes back tomorrow but I'm not gonna hold my breath. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yay! Hi! I missed you! Where have you been?
    Well I feel the same, 1PM here and still nothing that I know of :-/
  • This is what I have been dreading since day one. There are very convincing people out there who is out to play with people's emotion and this is cruel and despicable. During my 5 months of stay I have come to encounter several cryptic people or persons claiming to know the truth or knowing the date of Michael's return or whereabouts.
    Michael will return on his own condition not on others and when that day happens neither one of us will be prepared for that day, it will just come although it is something we have believed in for months.
    Be always sceptical and don’t forget to thing twice!

Peace