Susan Carol Bower: The day of truth

Comments

• bibibibi Posts: 38
    these people are sooo stupid!! Do they really have no life
    ??Nothing better to do than play with people's feelings and minds??? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> ughhh...
    I never really though anything was going to happen...but sometimes you gotta wonder..what if??!!
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I agree - and I feel bad for Susan for I feel that she meant no harm and was just telling everyone what she was told and hoping that it was true.

Only a sick jerk would play around with people emotions like that!

I am very angry - I wish they could locate the monster who did this!
  • i take it there is still no appearence in BAHRAIN ,good job i didnt get my plane ticket then
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    i take it there is still no appearence in BAHRAIN ,good job i didnt get my plane ticket then

LOL
  • icy55icy55 Posts: 91
    I agree - and I feel bad for Susan for I feel that she meant no harm and was just telling everyone what she was told and hoping that it was true.

Apparently, he was from CANADA!
  • marizamariza Posts: 37
    i dont know iff this is posted allready but michael has a home in bahrein since 2005 <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I agree - and I feel bad for Susan for I feel that she meant no harm and was just telling everyone what she was told and hoping that it was true.

Apparently, he was from CANADA!

Only a MJ hater can do something like this <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • icy55icy55 Posts: 91
    YES! yup he did have a home in Bahrain, he moved there after the 2005 trail which devastated our poor michael.
    I am going to apply for a job in Bahrain <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • Okay, any news yet? I read the whole thing now. What's happening? Why do people keep playing these crazy games seriously. I don't understand why put all the energy in doing this. Oh, boy!
  • BACK again has mj appeared yet ,on my way to the airport <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • THIS HAPPENED TODAY

Mittwoch, 25. November 2009
    Wikileaks veröffentlicht Textnachrichten des 11. September
    Am 11. September 2001 haben US-Staatsbedienstete mehr als 500'000 Textnachrichten in den Stunden vor und nach den angeblichen Terroranschlägen verschickt. Wikileaks wird ab heute diese Nachrichten in chronologischer Reihenfolge, genau zu der Zeit wie sie damals eingegangen sind, veröffentlichen, von 3:00 Uhr Mittwoch den 25. November 2009 bis 3:00 Uhr am nächsten Tag (US Ostküstenzeit).
  • THIS HAPPENED TODAY

Am 11. September 2001 haben US-Staatsbedienstete mehr als 500'000 Textnachrichten in den Stunden vor und nach den angeblichen Terroranschlägen verschickt. Wikileaks wird ab heute diese Nachrichten in chronologischer Reihenfolge, genau zu der Zeit wie sie damals eingegangen sind, veröffentlichen, von 3:00 Uhr Mittwoch den 25. November 2009 bis 3:00 Uhr am nächsten Tag (US Ostküstenzeit).

sorry cannot understand
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    BACK again has mj appeared yet ,on my way to the airport <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    THIS HAPPENED TODAY

sorry cannot understand

Wednesday 25 November 2009
    Wikileaks published the text messages of 11 September
    On 11 September 2001 U.S. government officials have sent more than 500,000 text messages in the hours before and after the alleged terrorist attacks. Wikileaks will today these messages in chronological order, exactly at the time as they are received at that time, publish, from 3:00 Clock Wednesday the 25th November 2009 to 3:00 clock the next day (U.S. Eastern Time).

This is what it translates to..
  • THIS HAPPENED TODAY

Transaltion:
    Wednesday 25 November 2009
    Wikileaks published the text messages of 11 September
    On 11 September 2001 U.S. government officials have sent more than 500,000 text messages in the hours before and after the alleged terrorist attacks. Wikileaks will today these messages in chronological order, exactly at the time as they are received at that time, publish, from 3:00 Clock Wednesday the 25th November 2009 to 3:00 clock the next day (U.S. Eastern Time).

So what does this have to do with Michael Jackson?
  • okay thanks ,but im having a stupid day i dont get it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mjjmjj Posts: 74
    oooooow why did i hope again on one date?
    I just wish this was treu but again it was to good to be treu <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Conspiracy?
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    THIS HAPPENED TODAY

what are you trying to say?
  • AngelicaAngelica Posts: 100
    Friends I have a great idea!?
    Unfortunately I have to go there from the guy who did this, that.
    But one thing both I and you who live far Boycott!
    That's right, every time someone posts here saying friend of Michael, saying he had spoken with him, we will simply ignore it!
    What do you think?
    For two to one, the person takes shame in the face and playing with the feelings of all of us, or is it Michael, I doubt, will soon take action.
    People we have the solution to stop this dirty place.
    This class is a minority, we are the majority.
    Starting today, when I come here and see this type of post, I am someone who talked with Michael he will come back on this, you know what? a hug to my attention will no longer have.
    I'd rather have the surprise of his return, turn on the TV type, and a call bombshell!
    I love you, bye! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I was part of it!!! I even promoted to the Spanish speaking community!!!

I'm part of that too, my dot number: 9238
  • kpnutskpnuts Posts: 94
    I too am getting tired of these posts. Do these people have nothing better to do?!

I think in future I'll have to take these posts with a pinch of salt. I'm not sure how Michael would choose to communicate with his fans, but he wouldn't play cruel tricks like this.

We'll just have to wait, I guess. I will start the 'Messages to Michael' thread in the next couple of days, if
    I can work out where the best place is to put it...

Keep the faith, everybody!
    I was part of it!!! I even promoted to the Spanish speaking community!!!

I'm part of that too, my dot number: 9238

2756 here!! for some reason I don´t know, I started promoting from August the 7th and became a dot weeks later <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • i take it there is still no appearence in BAHRAIN ,good job i didnt get my plane ticket then

lol you are hilarious