Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity

Comments

• Oh nothing I just thought that the candy on Michael's notes was maybe you...crazy thought <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well, now that you brought that into light .... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

If you're trying to say you're Candy the errand girl please just say that.

But since you say you don't know if he's alive or not and don't understand TS I'm not sure that it matters except for conversation sake.

Bec (and with all Respect to you Candy) ---> Good point! Candy?

Also, just to add a couple of thoughts I have had for a while about the survival list:
    - Genuinely, when looking at the the Candy "survival" list, I wonder whether it is from 1985! It just makes me think of Mike throwing in a joke about preparing his hide away!
    - It also crossed my mind that the list may have a significance regarding 2012 (end of an age/end of the World) as TS has written a whole paragraph about it, it must be important! Meaning ---> Mike was already preparing himself for the end of the World in 2012!

...I do keep my straight jacket at hand nowadays, wouldn't spend a day without it!

With L.O.V.E
  • TS = Talitha & Samantha?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Someeeeeeeee!!!!

Today i thought about you! i lost the link to the forum and can´t find it!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    somekindofsign, you're back ! welcome ! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Gemaaaa! Paulaaaa!
    I´m always here from time to time.
    Gema the link is <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksondeathhoaxtruth.freeforums.org<!-- m -->
    We miss you there and we have interesting new information.
    We´ve been talking a lot about Samantha de Gossom lately (and other things as you can guess).
    I saw this pic on the Gosson´s album and I thought OMG!

T&S lunch
    <!-- m -->http://www.flickr.com/photos/samanthade ... 381245758/<!-- m -->

T&T&S
    <!-- m -->http://www.flickr.com/photos/samanthade ... 380455261/<!-- m -->

All of you google "Michael Jackson fans ucla" to realize that the first pics that went around the world to illustrate the reaction to the "death" are all THEM!

MJ_2010_fake_sammy_pictures_karen_faye.jpg

MJ_2010_fake_sammy_Samantha_grieving-1.JPG

MJ_2010_fake_sammy_Samantha_grieving-2.JPG

US_Jackson_35_108353s.jpg
    <!-- m -->http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/ ... opup&ino=7<!-- m -->

1733222.bin?size=620x465
    <!-- m -->http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=1733275<!-- m -->

2539527.jpg
    <!-- m -->http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/25 ... sons-death<!-- m -->

PHO-09Jun26-167280.jpg
    washingtonpost.com

MJacksonFansCopter0625_01-full.jpg

AY25665929_440x370.jpg
    <!-- m -->http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/pictures ... son-dies/3<!-- m -->
    Some <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

So funny the pic also shows a TV with the name SONY.

Definately something to look in to <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

This is a social experiment, really <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Gemaaaa! Paulaaaa!
    I´m always here from time to time.
    Gema the link is <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksondeathhoaxtruth.freeforums.org<!-- m -->
    We miss you there and we have interesting new information.

Thank you for that link somekindofsign, it is obvious what you talk about there and I promised myself to say goodbye to backstabbers a while ago. Have fun on your own forum, keep backstabbing us if you like, but I say goodbye to you here. Please don't ever come back, not even when you will realize how wrong you have been.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I had not come to that page, with all due respect there are things that I disagree somekindofsign
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> well, was not my intention to upset anyone.

I am sorry I asked for the link, I just realized reading Souza´s post that I should have done it via PM. My bad <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

My apologies.
    I do not understand that Samantha uses these letters, T & S a way to manipulate?, Here there is much debate about TS and which anyone can enter this forum and read all your post.
    She tries to say it's TS <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    wth is this?!
    GinaFelicia, looks at the following links and please to say your opinion and you have to understand that it is
    <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksondeathhoaxtruth.freeforums.org<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.flickr.com/photos/samanthade<!-- m --> ... 381245758/
    <!-- m -->http://www.flickr.com/photos/samanthade<!-- m --> ... 380455261/
    Paula I've just been on that site and I've just saw that video <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    My opinion? My head is spinning of too much info and really it's hard to separate the truth from the illusion.I guess I have to trust my feelings on this.
    But one thing in that video I agree: we need more love, including here, on this site.
    As about the 2 pictures, I can't acces the page right now.
    Now I could see those pictures, it's about how they named them T&S, right?
    I am probably stupid, but I don't understand what's with this Samantha. Is she the one who told Kenny Ortega to drop dead because he killed Michael?!As far as I know that lady is one of the This is not it people.
    Or I am wrong? I don't know.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    :? well, was not my intention to upset anyone.

I am sorry I asked for the link, I just realized reading Souza´s post that I should have done it via PM. My bad <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

My apologies.

It's not the link at all, I am not addressing you and I have no problem with the link. I do have a problem with one of the posts on that forum. Somekindofsign never treated me very nice and respectful, but I allowed it. After reading one of the threads there it's time she spends more time on her own forum and say goodbye to this one.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• We need to remember that MJ is a master at leaving something to the imagination and he loves the power of mystery. Mystery and timing are central to revelation and are we not slowly having clues revealed to us piece by piece. MJ is a master showman who understands how to leave the audience wanting more (withdrawal from a situation has this effect on people too). Remember the talk surrounding Invincible... "It's like a fever, they're waiting - it's important to wait - to appreciate talent and ability". All will be revealed in his good time, things are in motion now, things that have been planned out for a long time, the numbers support this. We are on a mysterious roller coaster of MJ's own construction :"the guy who creates the roller coaster is a real showman because he understands syncopation and rhythm and structure. That's real important as an artist of showbusiness".

BAMSDAY = 777 days after the withdrawal/disappearance. We are over halfway there, be patient and beLIEve, it's simmering!!

777 days post sabbatical=BAMSDAY! That is very interesting, my friend. I am intrigued by the continuing 7's and the parallels to Elvis throughout it all. In light of this, I have to claim that I sincerely cannot get AUGUST 16, 2011 out of my head!!!!!! After all, it is an important date----as it is the 34th (3+4=7) anniversary of Elvis' death (in 1977, mind you).

Despite the fact that if one literally adds 777 to June 25th we come up about 5 days short from August 16th. However, perhaps, it is a huge oversight on my part?!?!?!?!??! Could it be that June 25th is not our starting point date??????

I am intrigued.......

I am off to rehash my ideas. What do you all think?!?!?!??!??!?!
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I still don't know how BAM's day can be given a specific date as long as Michael said it's in his own time.How can we know it's 777 days after June 2009?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I still don't know how BAM's day can be given a specific date as long as Michael said it's in his own time.How can we know it's 777 days after June 2009?

We don't know for sure if this is really 777 days after Michael's disappearance. Now BlackJack said something very intelligent ...it is that Michael has to tell us when the BAM will be or half of us and even more will not know and miss it. Michael in order to BAM must in whatever way attract the world's attention, he will not BAM by surprise...because who will notice? Now maybe it's 777 days after "death" but for the moment I don't know where/how it is tied into the numerology (apart from the fact that 777 is a significant number).
  • We need to remember that MJ is a master at leaving something to the imagination and he loves the power of mystery. Mystery and timing are central to revelation and are we not slowly having clues revealed to us piece by piece. MJ is a master showman who understands how to leave the audience wanting more (withdrawal from a situation has this effect on people too). Remember the talk surrounding Invincible... "It's like a fever, they're waiting - it's important to wait - to appreciate talent and ability". All will be revealed in his good time, things are in motion now, things that have been planned out for a long time, the numbers support this. We are on a mysterious roller coaster of MJ's own construction :"the guy who creates the roller coaster is a real showman because he understands syncopation and rhythm and structure. That's real important as an artist of showbusiness".

BAMSDAY = 777 days after the withdrawal/disappearance. We are over halfway there, be patient and beLIEve, it's simmering!!

I jumped in my car this afternoon to run some errands. For once there was no music playing (all MJs CDs have been on rotation in my car since June 2009 after I made a pact to listen to him exclusively for one year of 'mourning' (not hard to do as there are SOOOO many great songs it's impossible to get bored and I only drive about 3 times a week) but long past the 12 month anniversary, I'm still loving and listening to MJ's beat as I drive around town. Except for today. Today I turned the radio on instead, no idea why, but the music annoyed me so much after surfing through all the channels, I switched to a news channel. Which led me to ponder about MJ - and the thought popped into my head what would it be like to be driving along listening to the radio and suddenly hear a breaking news bulletin that Michael Jackson was not dead and was hosting a press conference somewhere in the world and blah blah blah.... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> (how many of you would slam straight into a lamp post?)

I thought (not for the first time) how utterly absurd and ludicrous it is to think that MJ hoaxed his death and is alive out there somewhere waiting to make his return. Whenever I yank my head out of the rabbit hole and think like a normal, rational, clear-headed gal, instead of a beLIEver imagining all sorts of possibilities and colourful scenarios of a BAMSDAY - in the cold harsh light of day I sometimes say to myself "there is just NO way on God's earth it's gonna happen baby, he's dead and to think he's hoaxed it and one day we'll see him Moonwalk in and out of a press conference is madness, so stop this insanity and find something else to capture your imagination". Which is what I did today. Then I shook my head, tut tutted, and switched the radio station back to a music channel in exasperation and turned the sound up.

And guess what song was playing? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Hee hee, I had to laugh, it amused the hell out of me. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Made me think of BlackJack's post about TIMING and 777 Days to BAMSDAY, LSW's videos about TIME - tic toc, tic toc - et al! I love the way the universe works in mysterious ways and promptly popped my head BACK into the comfort of the rabbit hole to Keep Watchin' for the TIME being... Shamone!

Enjoy the song guys! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[youtube:1fzt56lu]
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thanks FrenchBraid I enjoyed reading your post.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I feel confident now to tell what happened yesterday to me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I never watch TV, it is very rare i do,but yesterday while taking breakfast I turned on the TV and the 1st thing that popped up was a set of videos in a chain, just the main part of the songs <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> The ones I remember: 1st one Thriller, I wanna dance with somebody, I just can´t get enough,and more similar ones, the end one was The final countdown <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I turned off the TV <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and pinched myself to make sure I was not sleeping.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    My feeling is that thousands of us can't be losing our minds!
    I think that goes on observation.
    We can be people who can´t accept MJ´s passing but we can also be people who can´t accept what media have said up to now about this case <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The dilema is that even if MJ was human, he was also a very intriguing intelligent man and a great entertainer. It can sound morbid, but I am not surprised that he would do something like this <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

I still believe that he is alive, and if at the end i am wrong, then, I could not do anything on the way to see it in other way around. I´ll learn from it, and I will apologize to my family and friends who think I lost it completely <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

It is not easy to stand up and say that he is alive when his family have been on tv attending to a memorial and funeral and Jermaine have been telling Larry King that "Michael" is inside the mausoleum at Forest Lawn, but....unless things turns different for me to change my mind.....up to today I can´t "admit" that he is gone.
    FrenchBird great post.Indeed the believers see clues in a glass of water <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> or in a song on the radio at the right moment.
    Look what made my day about a month ago.
    I was in my office and I was listening the famous Dave Dave interview with Larry King. Dave Dave was speaking when someone came in and, hearing Dave, asked me:
    "Is that Michael Jackson?"
    You can only imagine my face when I heard this <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> .
    That person has nothing to do with the hoax.
    I said no, it's not Michael Jackson, it's a friend of him <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    You'll never believe what happened to me after I entered this discussion. Shortly after commenting on Gema's post, I left to teach a lesson. I thought to myself--I hope Michael gives me a sign!!!!

Before I started my lesson, I decided to pick up a few things at the small supermarket located near the appointment (this is in Rome, Italy). As I entered, I heard Michael's angelic voice singing, "You Are Not Alone"!!! I couldn't believe my ears. I had been believing a bit discouraged. Now my faith has been restored--not just about "believing", but about other things too.

Thank you all.