LaToya Jackson - @latoyajackson (Verified)

Comments

• CocoCoco Posts: 80
    on 1317506138:
    <br />
    on 1317493613:
    <br />
    on 1317313399:
    <br />Let's take the version she addresses the large public  (non-believers) what logic does this have? Read between the lines for what? If it's the truth, what RBTL she asks for? Or, if they say lies in court, again, why RBTL? If they are lies, you simply treat them as lies. There's no truth in a lie. It simply has no logic.<br /><br />1. truth is truth, you don't have to RBTL when the truth is said.<br /><br />2. lies are lies and there's nothing to RBTL in a lie. If for example the prosecution argues that Michael killed himself/drank propofol- what can you read between the lines as large public (non-believers)? That's a lie, and nothing to read between the lines.<br />
    <br /> <br />I agree with you and don't see anything 'WOW' in La Toya's tweet. <br /> <br /> <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    on 1317495798:
    <br />Scorpionchick, I do find it strange. As I stated above, it makes no sense for the nonbelievers. No matter how I take it, from a nonbeliever point of view it makes no sense what she said.<br />
    <br /><br />Read btw the lines by Latoya was directed at US, believers. It's not about non-believers. There're so many lies hidden BTW the truths and there're so many truths hidden BTW the lies in this hoax. That is the reason why we are always told to read btw the lines by the family. Marlon wrote the same if you guys remember it. They are trying to say that, 'the truth is not what it seems. It looks like Michael is dead and even us are saying he is dead but that is not the truth, try to catch the hidden clues we're giving in the lines. That is the reason why we're asking you to read btw the lines.' This is what we are supposed to do and actually doing during the past 2 years. We're reading btw the lines and that is the reason why we found out about the hoax. We know a truth is not the truth and a lie is not a lie in this hoax and in life actually. And Latoya is the second family member who used the same line "read btw the lines" and some others used "connect the dots" which is all a WOW for me.<br />
    <br /><br />Marlon wrote that?! When? Why? How? :shock: /woohoo/<br /><br />About reading between the lines - it's directed at everybody, I should think...<br />We should all be careful and wary of what we're hearing and being told.
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    Has anyone caught her recent tweets about the trip for the Tribute concert???? If not , go check them out and let me know what you think. Quite interesting what she says.  party/
  • hagitghagitg Posts: 89
    I hate latoya, she's such a hypocrite. she couldn't care less about michael when he was "alive", and since he "died" she became the perfect sister. <br />just crying out for attention if you ask me.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    on 1317980486:
    <br />I hate latoya, she's such a hypocrite. she couldn't care less about michael when he was "alive", and since he "died" she became the perfect sister. <br />just crying out for attention if you ask me. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />you can't honestly know that, your assuming based on what you have read, seen and talked about her.
    on 1317980486:
    <br />I hate latoya, she's such a hypocrite. she couldn't care less about michael when he was "alive", and since he "died" she became the perfect sister. <br />just crying out for attention if you ask me.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I used to think that way about LaToya....especially when she wrote what she did about him in her book. However, ppl make mistakes and Michael being the LOVING person that he is, forgave her as God would have wanted him to. We can't always rely on the negative images that media portrayes certain ppl to be. That's what the illuminati wants...but that's another story. We have to give some the benefit of a doubt or just move on to the next one.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1317980486:
    <br />I hate latoya, she's such a hypocrite. she couldn't care less about michael when he was "alive", and since he "died" she became the perfect sister. <br />just crying out for attention if you ask me.<br />
    <br /><br />Your post is WAY out of line. I do not approve of any bashing of the Jackson family, including LaToya. You don't know her, you don't know her family and your biased opinion is ignorant and hateful. Consider this as a warning.<br /><br />On a sidenote: I am merging this with the thread that is already up for LaToya's twitter account, please don't make new threads for twitter accounts if they are already posted.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    I like LaToya....to me she's the most like Michael out of all the siblings. By that I mean, she's the most misunderstood. LaToya is the only other Jackson sibling bashed as much as Michael in the media. <br />  :-\ <br />People make mistakes...LaToya is no exception. She's made hers....live, learn and move on.<br /> <br />Who was the first sibling at the Hospital on June 25th? LaToya<br />Who signed the death certificate? LaToya<br />Who was co-title on the Hayvenhurst property with Michael? LaToya<br />Who helps Michaels kids with their events? LaToya<br />Who does various charitable events and causes?LaToya<br /><br /> <br />You don't know what type of relationship she and Michael shared, but I've never....NEVER heard Michael speak ill of her. So before you go bashing someone, check yourself! <br /><br />It's all about the L.O.V.E.<br /> bearhug <br />
    She's just standing up for hers and her family's rights. There's NOTHING wrong with that. What would she have to gain by saying anything for MONEY? I hate when ppl call others a hypocrite but yet have never taken a walk in their shoes. Ppl make mistakes and learn from them. It's just a fact of life.  argue/
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I think Latoya has A LOT to say. She was the one going to the house after Michael "passed", she has been the one talking a bout the ilusion, she is the one verifying Paris in twitter, she has important connections and she is a police officer in the state of Indiana (to confirm).<br /><br /><br />As a plus...I like her fashion style...
    on 1318030830:
    <br />I think Latoya has A LOT to say. She was the one going to the house after Michael "passed", she has been the one talking a bout the ilusion, she is the one verifying Paris in twitter, she has important connections and she is a police officer in the state of Indiana (to confirm).<br /><br /><br />As a plus...I like her fashion style...<br />
    <br /><br />I like her sense of fashion too. She always looking fab.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1317980486:
    <br />I hate latoya, she's such a hypocrite. she couldn't care less about michael when he was "alive", and since he "died" she became the perfect sister. <br />just crying out for attention if you ask me. <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />I hope that Front not  read this :?
    la-toya.jpg<br /> <br /> <br />We already know the verdict? , suspicious// ..there are still many days you would like to be there,.. :lol: but there are more important things that the trial for the death of his brother :roll: lolol/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1317980486:
    <br /><br />And you consider yourself a fan of Michael? Michael's message is about spreading LOVE, not hate. And you say that you hate someone Michael loves. Can you imagine how much this would hurt Michael? They're a family and they love each other. They discuss, argue, fight but at the end they LOVE each other no matter what. So I don't think we have any right to write these kind of things to any member of the Jackson family. Who are we to judge them? And they're all trying to help Michael in this hoax. So why this hate and anger towards her? <br /><br />I LOVE Latoya. I find her so sincere. She is such a very sweet lady. I would love to meet her in person sometime.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1318041923:
    <br />la-toya.jpg<br /> <br /> <br />We already know the verdict? , suspicious// ..there are still many days you would like to be there,.. :lol: but there are more important things that the trial for the death of his brother :roll: lolol/<br />
    <br /><br />Of course they already know the verdict. :lol: The trial will end like the way Michael planned.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    GREAT !!!!! :) :) Something is happening!! typing/ bow/ /woohoo/ <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />                                      moonwalk_/
    on 1318042029:
    <br />
    on 1317980486:
    <br /><br />And you consider yourself a fan of Michael? Michael's message is about spreading LOVE, not hate. And you say that you hate someone Michael loves. Can you imagine how much this would hurt Michael? They're a family and they love each other. They discuss, argue, fight but at the end they LOVE each other no matter what. So I don't think we have any right to write these kind of things to any member of the Jackson family. Who are we to judge them? And they're all trying to help Michael in this hoax. So why this hate and anger towards her? <br /><br />I LOVE Latoya. I find her so sincere. She is such a very sweet lady. I would love to meet her in person sometime.<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />Forget it PureLove is people will never understand anything<br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    @hagitg ; What horrible thing to say!!!! Dude, take a look in the mirror and see who REALLY is the hypocrite!<br /> <br />LaToya is awesome....so is Jermaine and I think they are the main siblings helping MJ the most in this hoax by being out there in front ( :lol: ) of the media the most.<br /> <br />Great new tweet by her as well!!!! Yes of course she knows the verdict, 'cause her bro told her what it will be  :mrgreen:
  • wow...just wow...<br /><br />I actually met LaToya right after she did Celebrity Apprentice, and she is so sweet. <br />Did you watch the show? She auctioned off a shirt that only members of the family had after the memorial...she gave up the one thing that meant anything to her...and she did it in a way Michael would have been PROUD of her.<br />She is heavily involved with numerous charities and the homeless. she has a HUGE heart.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    It makes me sad whenever I hear the word "Hate" being used in reference to anyone, but especially when it is said about a member of the Jackson family. But it warms my heart to see that the "LOVE" here on this forum, is much stronger then any "Hate", and  that "LOVE" is getting stronger and growing every day! I Believe that one day in the near future, "LOVE" will eradicate all the "Hatred" in this world, and it is up to "Us" to make this happen!<br /><br />It is very sad that society, as a whole, has been so "conditioned" by all the negativity that is programmed into our daily lives, that we automatically become Judgemental "Robots" that spew Negativity from our mouths without taking the time to "think" before we speak!<br /><br /> It is up to each of us as individuals, to make a "conscious" effort to change our ways, and break free of all the negativity in this world and replace it with Kindness, Love and respect!<br /><br />Thank you to all of you who "Have" changed their ways...this is how we will "Heal The World"...with LOVE!<br /><br />I Love you all so very much...from the bottom of my heart!<br /> bearhug
  • I used to get frustrated with Michael's family from thyme to thyme.  But then I realized a lot of things.  That's his family and you don't talk about his family it is disrespectful and hurtful.  I wouldn't want someone saying things about my family.  They all have their part in Michael's life, good, bad, indifferent.  Who are we to judge.  I have a feeling that when all is said and done that La Toya and Jermaine are doing to be the Key players in Michael's family.  Any way we all learn our lessons in our own thyme.  Take care, Love to All
  • on 1318072246:
    <br />I used to get frustrated with Michael's family from thyme to thyme.  But then I realized a lot of things.  That's his family and you don't talk about his family it is disrespectful and hurtful.  I wouldn't want someone saying things about my family.  They all have their part in Michael's life, good, bad, indifferent.  Who are we to judge.  I have a feeling that when all is said and done that La Toya and Jermaine are doing to be the Key players in Michael's family.  Any way we all learn our lessons in our own thyme.  Take care, Love to All<br />
    <br /><br />To the person who dislikes (I don't like the word hate either) Michael's siblings, please take a step backwards and look at the bigger picture. Blood is thicker than water. If we love Michael the way we say we do we will be respectful. Hugs to you - I don't think you meant it to be hurtful but words do hurt and should be carefully considered before speaking. You can't take them back.<br /><br />People have disagreements but they work through them and become stronger for it. <br /><br />I've noticed that "fans" in general tend to trap celebrities in their darkest moments. Meaning, in our own lives we grow, change, gain new friends, work through issues with those close to us, etc. And when someone brings up something we've said or done in the past we are quick to point out that we've "changed". Yet, when it comes to a celebrity we don't allow them to be human enough to change and grow. When Latoya and Jermaine come up in conversation it's immediately connected with their past comments and actions from a decade or more ago. People change, they ask for forgiveness. I believe that just as Back said that wrongs have been righted behind the scenes (in regards to the accuser/s), I think the family has also righted some wrongs they've done and said against Michael.<br /><br />I think the whole immediate family is in the know and they stick together just as family should.<br /><br />Hugs and blessings to you.
  • Hi Voice!  You are right, blood is thicker than water and that's the biggest reason for respect.  Also you are right when Back said the wrongs have been righted behind the scenes.  That's why I think La Toya and Jermaine are Key players.  Their past has brought them to their present and strenghtened their devotion and love for their brother.  Which is a beautiful gift.  Take care, Love to All
  • on 1317980486:
    <br /> <br />First of all, hate is a very strong word. Secondly in every house hold there are problems with siblings, they do not see things eye to eye, maybe they fight, pull their hair, but in the end they kiss and make up.. THEY ARE SIBLINGS.  HOW CAN Michael hate his sisters, or brothers.. Never.. Michael doesn't hate a fly.. La Toya maybe a woman who needs attention, but she loves her brother.  Please do not use the word hate.. If you love Michael You need to respect his family.. Blessings.
  • Aren't we off subject? Hate is a strong word, but La Toya's tweet is even stronger ;)
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Latoya needs to design some clothes  /judge/ i´ll buy them!<br /><br /><br />Latoya´s tweet is...odd? for non believers? As the trial is going, to me looks like Murray is going to be free. Other doctors from Vegas fueled Michael with propofol and Murray kept saying that propofol is not a drug to sleep. Also, the people taking pics did a butched job, as well as the one analyzing samples, apparently.