LaToya Jackson - @latoyajackson (Verified)

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    latoyajackson La Toya Jackson
    Hello Everyone! 14 more days until we all can START OVER! I'm excited 4 everyone 2 learn EVERYTHING about me and my brothers untimely death!
    3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Everything about ME...oh yea, and my brothers untimely death.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Geez, Toya! Could you be more obvious??
    Where to find the book in the bookstore: About Me: Non-fiction. My brother's untimely death: Fiction.
    LMAO!!

That was my same though <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It sounds weird in my ears to listen to someone being excited for telling in a book about her own brother´s death. It must be a hoax, there is no other way to look at all this media circus with sanity and logic.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    song snippet

[youtube:1ae9kq0a]
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    [size=12pt]latoyajackson La Toya Jackson <br /><br />HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL! I MISS YOU AND WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU! YOU'VE GIVEN SUCH AN EXTRAORDINARY GIFT TO THE WORLD! WE WILL CHERISH IT![/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]latoyajackson La Toya Jackson<br /> <br />On MJ's 53rd birthday I'd like to share a personal photo of MJ's last birthday dinner with my family on August 30, 2004.[/size]<br /><br />scaled.php?tn=0&server=612&filename=su2tj.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    [size=12pt]latoyajackson La Toya Jackson<br /> <br />I can't thank everyone enough for their remembrance and kind thought for Michael. Thank you!!!! And thank you for keeping the King alive![/size]
  • on 1285268537:
    <br />Can we not obtain a copy of Michael's original birth certificate from Indiana???? If not, why???? Mo and Souza, do you know????<br />
    <br /> <br />Sorry dear Mo is no longer an admin.. You can ask Souza directly..
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @Purelove, in that pic you posted, look at the left side. That's Figi water on the table. 3 bottles, labels faced. But she says it's from 2004.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1314677848:
    <br />@Purelove, in that pic you posted, look at the left side. That's Figi water on the table. 3 bottles, labels faced. But she says it's from 2004.<br />
    <br /><br />Just wondering, why would it not be from 2004 just because of the fiji water bottles? They've been around since the mid 90s..
    @MJFAN7, I made a thread about it here: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20264.0.html<br /><br /><br />It might mean Fiji water has never been a clue at all.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1314759471:
    <br />@MJFAN7, I made a thread about it here: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20264.0.html<br /><br /><br />It might mean Fiji water has never been a clue at all.<br />
    <br /><br />Fiji water must be a clue, because it contains a lot of fluoride. I have trouble believing the Jacksons wouldn't know that and drink that shit.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1314784041:
    <br />
    on 1314759471:
    <br />@MJFAN7, I made a thread about it here: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20264.0.html<br /><br /><br />It might mean Fiji water has never been a clue at all.<br />
    <br /><br />Fiji water must be a clue, because it contains a lot of fluoride. I have trouble believing the Jacksons wouldn't know that and drink that shit.<br />
    on 1314784041:
    <br />
    on 1314759471:
    <br /><br />Fiji water must be a clue, because it contains a lot of fluoride. I have trouble believing the Jacksons wouldn't know that and drink that shit.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Go check out that thread, because I need your mind for a second. It's bending mine.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I think that this is an interesting tweet from LaToya........<br /><br />latoyajackson La Toya Jackson<br />Michael's band is INCREDIBLE! Can't wait 2 C the show! I know Michael will B so happy 2 C so many people honor him. <br />Il y a 12 heures<br /><br />What jumps out is the use of "WILL" instead of "WOULD". She normally should have said that Michael would be so happy but we know he is going to be  rr/<br /><br />Some replies are interesting as well.....<br /><br />MJSHYANGEL_2011 Paula Piacenza <br />@latoyajackson Will Michael be present that day, Latoya? ;)<br /><br />deamell Andrea Melo <br />@latoyajackson he WILL be or WOULD be?<br /><br />She posted this picture:<br /><br />scaled.php?tn=0&server=857&filename=5zaf.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640<br /><br />Do I read smart water?  :lol:
  • Interesting angle, again water. I don't think it matters what brand of water is in the shot as long as it's noticable. =  Water is a symbol of life.
    on 1315680281:
    <br />Interesting angle, again water. I don't think it matters what brand of water is in the shot as long as it's noticable. =  Water is a symbol of life. <br />
    <br /><br />Yes water is LIFE as Michael is ALIVE and he WILL be happy .....  /woohoo/
  • She might have meant Michael will be happy there in heaven, I'm sure this is the way the non-believers see it.
    on 1315686853:
    <br />She might have meant Michael will be happy there in heaven, I'm sure this is the way the non-believers see it.<br />
    <br /><br />I don't think that this is intended to the non-believers; at this point this is most probably not going to convince them. But for us believers this is an important nudge. There are no coincidences and I am sure that LaToya worded her tweet carefully.
  • You go La Toya!!<br /> <br />I've never spoken of someone who has passed away in present tense.<br />La Toya, whether this is deliberate slip up or not, we thank you!<br /> <br />And so does Michael!<br /> lolol/
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1315686853:
    <br />She might have meant Michael will be happy there in heaven, I'm sure this is the way the non-believers see it.<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> not to think about them, to the nonbelieving is going them anything to convince1207979478-mundoemoti-console.gif
  • on 1315677561:
    <br />I think that this is an interesting tweet from LaToya........<br /><br />latoyajackson La Toya Jackson<br />Michael's band is INCREDIBLE! Can't wait 2 C the show! I know Michael will B so happy 2 C so many people honor him. <br />Il y a 12 heures<br />
    <br /> <br />Has she previously shortened her tweets to using one letter for an actual word?? = instead of 'see' she uses 'C'. Has she done that before (other than the swollen finger tweet)?!?! <br /> <br />UNDERSTAND THAT SHE IS TELLING US SOMETHING!!<br />
  • Her last tweet that addressed us had used the letter N. This second tweet that significantly addresses us uses the letters B and C.<br /> <br />NBC? <br /> <br />I guess we must watch...
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    The 2 bottles of water, on that table, made me think of the O2 Arena since the water formula is H2O<br /><br />
    on 1315677561:
    <br />I think that this is an interesting tweet from LaToya........<br />latoyajackson La Toya Jackson<br />Michael's band is INCREDIBLE! Can't wait 2 C the show! I know Michael will B so happy 2 C so many people honor him. <br />Il y a 12 heures
    So besides the obvious blattant use of the Future Tense which for a dead man would be awkard to refer at, to say the least. What else ? has LaToya ever used the abbreviated SMS language before? <br />‎to see = 2 C<br />2 C like CC ?<br />"CC Rider" - Elvis' song - The first thing that came to my mind <br /><br />In fact I replied to LaToya's twit by sending her this video lol<br />
    <br />
  • on 1315677561:
    <br />I think that this is an interesting tweet from LaToya........<br /><br />latoyajackson La Toya Jackson<br />Michael's band is INCREDIBLE! Can't wait 2 C the show! I know Michael will B so happy 2 C so many people honor him. <br />Il y a 12 heures<br /><br />What jumps out is the use of "WILL" instead of "WOULD". She normally should have said that Michael would be so happy but we know he is going to be  rr/ <br /><br />Some replies are interesting as well.....<br /><br />MJSHYANGEL_2011 Paula Piacenza <br />@latoyajackson Will Michael be present that day, Latoya? ;) <br /><br />deamell Andrea Melo <br />@latoyajackson he WILL be or WOULD be?<br /><br />She posted this picture:<br /><br />scaled.php?tn=0&server=857&filename=5zaf.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640<br /><br />Do I read smart water?  :lol: <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />WATER, WATER
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow. "I know Michael will be so happy" present tense ! Nice catch :mrgreen:
  • Who frames a picture with water bottles in the shot, lol.  <br />I am also interested in the steel case with "UHF 93" on it ( I think? ).  Here is a flickr account with UHF 93:<br /><br /><br />http://www.flickr.com/photos/tmac97slc/5949747432/in/photostream<br /><br /><br />Strange...Zion Bank is Salt Lake City......3:10 is the time on the clock......<br /><br /><br />Anyways...just thinking out loud here : )<br /><br /><br />Blessings! <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1314784041:
    <br />
    on 1314759471:
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />I believe that in the new photo that LaToya public water is not Fiji :lol:
  • on 1315879068:
    <br />
    on 1314784041:
    <br />
    on 1314759471:
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />I believe that in the new photo that LaToya public water is not Fiji :lol: <br />
    <br /> <br />I get from Toya's tweet:<br />Water=Life<br />Do not lead a stupid life.<br />Live a Smart Life!<br />Change is essential!  /woohoo/