LaToya Jackson - @latoyajackson (Verified)

Comments

• tiida11tiida11 Posts: 248
    on 1285332992:
    <br />
    So how do you fit in the fact that Michael's marriage cert. to Lisa, and 3 kids BC are all "Joseph"? I know Souza (I think) suggested they were all fakes and the real ones kept secret from the public for the sake of the hoax.
    <br /><br /><br />i've always suspected their wedding was.....FAKE!!! probably,it was planned for the hoax?? is it possible?? don't forget we've found so many "similarities" between mikael's hoax and elvis' one (or elvis' life??)!! coincidence???  :roll: <br /><br />*LUNA*<br />
    <br /> <br />What if the hoax had been decided soon after that so-called marriage made in that scope  and , because of any reasons, it had to be postponed ? Michael needed the right moment and that moment was June 26, 2009 even if he had been thinking about the hoax more years ago.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1315677561:
    <br />I think that this is an interesting tweet from LaToya........<br /><br />latoyajackson La Toya Jackson<br />Michael's band is INCREDIBLE! Can't wait 2 C the show! I know Michael will B so happy 2 C so many people honor him. <br />Il y a 12 heures<br /><br />What jumps out is the use of "WILL" instead of "WOULD". She normally should have said that Michael would be so happy but we know he is going to be  rr/<br /><br />Some replies are interesting as well.....<br /><br />MJSHYANGEL_2011 Paula Piacenza <br />@latoyajackson Will Michael be present that day, Latoya? ;)<br /><br />deamell Andrea Melo <br />@latoyajackson he WILL be or WOULD be?<br /><br />She posted this picture:<br /><br />scaled.php?tn=0&server=857&filename=5zaf.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640<br /><br />Do I read smart water?  :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />:lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Here are some tweets by LaToya...<br /><br />
    latoyajackson La Toya Jackson<br />What an interesting day!<br />2 hours ago
    <br /><br />
    latoyajackson La Toya Jackson<br />There Much more to Ortega's story and he knows it! @CNN @HLN we are back from our break! It<br />4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    <br /><br />
    latoyajackson La Toya Jackson<br />We are back in the court room. Justice!!! Justice!!!! Justice!!! #Hln @hlntv #Murraytrial #Michaeljackson #justice4mj @CNN #mjfam #mjtrial<br />5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Look what she just posted<br /><br /><br />latoyajackson <br />@CNN @hlntv Please every1 listen carefully 2 every word N the courtroom & read between the lines.<br />26 minutes ago
  • on 1317307448:
    <br />Look what she just posted<br /><br /><br />latoyajackson <br />@CNN @hlntv Please every1 listen carefully 2 every word N the courtroom & read between the lines.<br />26 minutes ago<br />
    <br /><br /> lolol/ This is so cool. The staff of twitter do not stop!<br /><br /> Latoya, Paris and Teddy!  penguin/ <br /><br />teddy1.jpg<br />
  • Wow! This is a major development, how exciting!! Finally some confirmation    :) 
    Let's take the version she addresses the large public  (non-believers) what logic does this have? Read between the lines for what? If it's the truth, what RBTL she asks for? Or, if they say lies in court, again, why RBTL? If they are lies, you simply treat them as lies. There's no truth in a lie. It simply has no logic.<br /><br />1. truth is truth, you don't have to RBTL when the truth is said.<br /><br />2. lies are lies and there's nothing to RBTL in a lie. If for example the prosecution argues that Michael killed himself/drank propofol- what can you read between the lines as large public (non-believers)? That's a lie, and nothing to read between the lines.
  • on 1317307448:
    <br />Look what she just posted<br /><br /><br />latoyajackson <br />@CNN @hlntv Please every1 listen carefully 2 every word N the courtroom & read between the lines.<br />26 minutes ago<br />
    <br /><br />Confirmation that what is being said is irrelevant to what is being meant. La Toya, I love you girl!
  • Thank you for sharing this!!! You have to love Toya for wanting to give the media a chance to stop running at the mouth. She warned them and they will ignore her. <br /><br />This is a great message for today. You can tell that Alberto really cares for Michael. That is good to see :)<br />
    on 1317307448:
    <br /><br /> /bravo/ Latoya. We're reading btw the lines and connecting the dots.  /woohoo/
  • What a great msg. Thank you LaToya!  bearhug<br />And she is using A LOT of "N"s in her tweets. If she is replacing words "and" and "in" with letter "n", why is she capitalizing it all the time? <br />Is that for us to see it better? I think so! ;D
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1317332904:
    <br />What a great msg. Thank you LaToya!  bearhug<br />And she is using A LOT of "N"s in her tweets. If she is replacing words "and" and "in" with letter "n", why is she capitalizing it all the time? <br />Is that for us to see it better? I think so! ;D<br />
    <br /><br />Makes me think of Front, <br />This is from Purelove, not me:<br /><br />"First Front wrote "CHA_GE" in one of his posts and the next day MJ's Facebook official page asked for the signboard where MJ throws the bottle on in You Rock My World video. Go and watch the video. You will see the writing on the signboard is NO FIGHTI_G with a missing N letter.  The next day MJ's official book wrote the answer and told that it is No Fighti_g with a missing N letter. "<br /><br />I noticed this too though about LaToya, she's always capitalizing N instead of "in" or just "n".  ;)
  • on 1317335923:
    <br />
    on 1317332904:
    <br />What a great msg. Thank you LaToya!  bearhug<br />And she is using A LOT of "N"s in her tweets. If she is replacing words "and" and "in" with letter "n", why is she capitalizing it all the time? <br />Is that for us to see it better? I think so! ;D<br />
    <br /><br />Makes me think of Front, <br />This is from Purelove, not me:<br /><br />"First Front wrote "CHA_GE" in one of his posts and the next day MJ's Facebook official page asked for the signboard where MJ throws the bottle on in You Rock My World video. Go and watch the video. You will see the writing on the signboard is NO FIGHTI_G with a missing N letter.  The next day MJ's official book wrote the answer and told that it is No Fighti_g with a missing N letter. "<br /><br />I noticed this too though about LaToya, she's always capitalizing N instead of "in" or just "n".  ;)<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for your post! :)<br />I forgot to mention that "N"s remind me of Front too. ;))<br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1317313399:
    <br />Let's take the version she addresses the large public  (non-believers) what logic does this have? Read between the lines for what? If it's the truth, what RBTL she asks for? Or, if they say lies in court, again, why RBTL? If they are lies, you simply treat them as lies. There's no truth in a lie. It simply has no logic.<br /><br />1. truth is truth, you don't have to RBTL when the truth is said.<br /><br />2. lies are lies and there's nothing to RBTL in a lie. If for example the prosecution argues that Michael killed himself/drank propofol- what can you read between the lines as large public (non-believers)? That's a lie, and nothing to read between the lines.<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry Anna but your post made me  :lol: :lol: :lol: ... thank you.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Kristina4love<br />
    And she is using A LOT of "N"s in her tweets. If she is replacing words "and" and "in" with letter "n", why is she capitalizing it all the time? <br />Is that for us to see it better? I think so!
      <br />Just wondering for those of you who see her tweets, did she use "N" in place of "and",  before Front used "n" cryptically?<br /><br /><br />SoldierofLOVE<br />
    It is interesting that whenever anyone asks Mrs. Jackson she will say Michael Joseph.  I have a friend who's well-known in the entertainment business and when he and I talked about this several months ago,  he called Mrs. Jackson directly (they have it like that), to ask MJ's middle name, she said Joseph. ..<br />We all know that MJ's middle name is JOE but for a very good reason, Mrs. Jackson gives the 'party line.' 
    <br />I just remembered from way back and I swear, I saw an old grade school form or card or something by Michael as a kid that he signed 'Michael Joseph Jackson'. Does anyone remember seeing that? We just might have LaToya and Michael pulling our leg with "Joe", for hoax purposes.  I think Katherine has a harder time lying, JMO. <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=medium]what do u think about latoya's last posts?? they're so interesting!! 1 of them:[/size]<br />[size=medium]"don't u find it's quite strange that murray could save every1's life but my brother??" [/size][size=medium] OMG!  <br /><br />[/size][size=x-large]LUNA[/size]
  • on 1317346493:
    <br />Kristina4love<br />
    And she is using A LOT of "N"s in her tweets. If she is replacing words "and" and "in" with letter "n", why is she capitalizing it all the time? <br />Is that for us to see it better? I think so!
      <br />Just wondering for those of you who see her tweets, did she use "N" in place of "and",  before Front used "n" cryptically?<br /><br /><br />SoldierofLOVE<br />
    It is interesting that whenever anyone asks Mrs. Jackson she will say Michael Joseph.  I have a friend who's well-known in the entertainment business and when he and I talked about this several months ago,  he called Mrs. Jackson directly (they have it like that), to ask MJ's middle name, she said Joseph. ..<br />We all know that MJ's middle name is JOE but for a very good reason, Mrs. Jackson gives the 'party line.' 
    <br />I just remembered from way back and I swear, I saw an old grade school form or card or something by Michael as a kid that he signed 'Michael Joseph Jackson'. Does anyone remember seeing that? We just might have LaToya and Michael pulling our leg with "Joe", for hoax purposes.  I think Katherine has a harder time lying, JMO. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />I know what you mean but official documents like passports and drivers licenses have "Joe" as the middle name, right?
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    on 1317313399:
    <br />Let's take the version she addresses the large public  (non-believers) what logic does this have? Read between the lines for what? If it's the truth, what RBTL she asks for? Or, if they say lies in court, again, why RBTL? If they are lies, you simply treat them as lies. There's no truth in a lie. It simply has no logic.<br /><br />1. truth is truth, you don't have to RBTL when the truth is said.<br /><br />2. lies are lies and there's nothing to RBTL in a lie. If for example the prosecution argues that Michael killed himself/drank propofol- what can you read between the lines as large public (non-believers)? That's a lie, and nothing to read between the lines.<br />
    <br /> <br />I agree with you and don't see anything 'WOW' in La Toya's tweet. <br /> <br />
    Scorpionchick, I do find it strange. As I stated above, it makes no sense for the nonbelievers. No matter how I take it, from a nonbeliever point of view it makes no sense what she said.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    on 1317495798:
    <br />Scorpionchick, I do find it strange. As I stated above, it makes no sense for the nonbelievers. No matter how I take it, from a nonbeliever point of view it makes no sense what she said.<br />
    <br /> <br />Me neither. In these cases, I prefer to observe further because no matter who says otherwise, no matter how many different opinions are there, the TIME is the best truthful friend will put everything on the place.
  • I just wanted to add a lil something to this conversation. I have two different middle names, haha well actually I have my real one and one that is misspelled, both of these middle names have appeared on several different legal documents, and the government as of yet have failed to notice or give a sh*t about what my middle name is or how it is spelled. So I don't know, I don't think that signing the death certificate with the name Joe instead of Joseph makes it invalid.
    on 1317493613:
    <br />
    on 1317313399:
    <br /> <br />I agree with you and don't see anything 'WOW' in La Toya's tweet. <br /> <br /> <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    on 1317495798:
    <br />Scorpionchick, I do find it strange. As I stated above, it makes no sense for the nonbelievers. No matter how I take it, from a nonbeliever point of view it makes no sense what she said.<br />
    <br /><br />Read btw the lines by Latoya was directed at US, believers. It's not about non-believers. There're so many lies hidden BTW the truths and there're so many truths hidden BTW the lies in this hoax. That is the reason why we are always told to read btw the lines by the family. Marlon wrote the same if you guys remember it. They are trying to say that, 'the truth is not what it seems. It looks like Michael is dead and even us are saying he is dead but that is not the truth, try to catch the hidden clues we're giving in the lines. That is the reason why we're asking you to read btw the lines.' This is what we are supposed to do and actually doing during the past 2 years. We're reading btw the lines and that is the reason why we found out about the hoax. We know a truth is not the truth and a lie is not a lie in this hoax and in life actually. And Latoya is the second family member who used the same line "read btw the lines" and some others used "connect the dots" which is all a WOW for me.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    About reading between the lines or lies (or RBTL©  lolol/) I think that at this point in time in the Hoax no tweets from La Toya or any other member of the family will be enough alone to convince any non-beLIEver (of course there are still miracles)...look how hard it was to admit the connections with the Family and Front for believers in comparison. People who followed the hoax since a long time now/or beLIEvers are the ones to understand and grasp the subtlety found in those tweets. They can only be interpreted correctly when seen from the right perspective. The tweets are not the basis for belief but rather nudges, and help us keep the faith until the end. IMO. So I agree with PureLove.<br /><br />soulwax_nite_versions.jpg<br /><br />
  • VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
    on 1317509194:
    <br />About reading between the lines or lies (or RBTL©  lolol/) I think that at this point in time in the Hoax no tweets from La Toya or any other member of the family will be enough alone to convince any non-beLIEver (of course there are still miracles)...look how hard it was to admit the connections with the Family and Front for believers in comparison. People who followed the hoax since a long time now/or beLIEvers are the ones to understand and grasp the subtlety found in those tweets. They can only be interpreted correctly when seen from the right perspective. The tweets are not the basis for belief but rather nudges, and help us keep the faith until the end. IMO. So I agree with PureLove.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />What is the connection between them???
  • on 1317515356:
    <br />
    on 1317509194:
    <br />About reading between the lines or lies (or RBTL©  lolol/ ) I think that at this point in time in the Hoax no tweets from La Toya or any other member of the family will be enough alone to convince any non-beLIEver (of course there are still miracles)...look how hard it was to admit the connections with the Family and Front for believers in comparison. People who followed the hoax since a long time now/or beLIEvers are the ones to understand and grasp the subtlety found in those tweets. They can only be interpreted correctly when seen from the right perspective. The tweets are not the basis for belief but rather nudges, and help us keep the faith until the end. IMO. So I agree with PureLove.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />What is the connection between them???<br />
    <br /><br />Hi :) There are a couple of threads that will give you the information you seek. One of them is the BACK thread.<br /><br />Basically, Front asked questions that both the Michael Jackson official website, LaToya, and Paris all answered in one form or another in tweets, retweets, or statements.  Because of the timing in which the questions and answers presented themselves it was hard to deny that there must be a connection between them - that they all were connected by a common thread.<br /><br />Blessings