TeddyRiley is working on a MJ project

Comments

• It's all over twitter <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I mean how could he just say that!

The same way Akon went on a broadcast radio station and said it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Oh my god! I am speechless
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    How come this account is not verifide?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • How come this account is not verifide?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    thought the same..
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    Have you seen this too?

@TeddyRiley1 lol Akon thinks Michael Jackson is ALIVE! So you think that too?

@Dangerous_Inc YEP YEP.

I don't know this is absolutelly huge and left me speechless. Do you think he would say that on twitter? What if his account was hacked?
    thought the same..

Yes, that is the only thing I kind find that makes me question it. But many celebrities aren't verified right away or ever, maybe because they aren't famous "enough"...?
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    That's possible as he hasn't said anything this direct so far. I hope it hasn't but time will tell. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    thought the same..

Yes, that is the only thing I kind find that makes me question it. But many celebrities aren't verified right away or ever, maybe because they aren't famous "enough"...?
    Why would they say "the truth" (Akon And Teddy)?
  • ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    well, Karen Faye's account is'nt verified either but people tend to believe its her account.
    She's tweeted to this Teddy Riley account we're discussing here, telling him to use his time on Oprah to get Ophrah to apologize for what she did to MJ, so she at least thinks his account is real.
  • Taryll Jackson, Taj Jackson, TJ Jackson, Donte Jackson, Karen Faye, Jodi Gomes, Rodney Jerkins, etc. ALL of these people have unverified accounts. This is "THE" Teddy Riley account that the media has been "publishing" his "tweets" from over the last several weeks.

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • well, Karen Faye's account is'nt verified either but people tend to believe its her account.
    She's tweeted to this Teddy Riley account we're discussing here, telling him to use his time on Oprah to get Ophrah to apologize for what she did to MJ, so she at least thinks his account is real.
    I think Teddy "likes" Karen "allot"
  • ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    well, Karen Faye's account is'nt verified either but people tend to believe its her account.
    I think Teddy "likes" Karen "allot"

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Taryll Jackson, Taj Jackson, TJ Jackson, Donte Jackson, Karen Faye, Jodi Gomes, Rodney Jerkins, etc. ALL of these people have unverified accounts. This is "THE" Teddy Riley account that the media has been "publishing" his "tweets" from over the last several weeks.

Yeah you said it the MEDIA have been publishing. I will take this with a grain of salt. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • YAY!!!
    ITS OFFICIAL TEDWARD RILES (I AM WEARING MY GLASSES,SO I HAVE TO SOUND CLASSY)SAID HE IS ALIVE!
    SECOND GREAT NEWS I HEARD TODAY <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    What was the first Tumic?
  • Taryll Jackson, Taj Jackson, TJ Jackson, Donte Jackson, Karen Faye, Jodi Gomes, Rodney Jerkins, etc. ALL of these people have unverified accounts. This is "THE" Teddy Riley account that the media has been "publishing" his "tweets" from over the last several weeks.

Yeah you said it the MEDIA have been publishing. I will take this with a grain of salt. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I imagine that if the accounts were fake, the real people (Jacksons, Teddy Riley, whoever) would send "cease and desist" letters through their attorneys - and possibly take legal action if the impersonating went on. It is illegal to take on someone's identity on the Internet.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    The twitter is his, as far as I know it's official.
    Oh god....I think his account was hacked. I just can't believe he would say that on twitter. He said some days ago something like Michael is not here
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    It's all over twitter <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I mean how could he just say that!

The same way Akon went on a broadcast radio station and said it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    ↲LOL
  • I've been following him and I too believe it is his real account. Maybe its the real "breaking news" we've been hearing about lately. The calm before the storm. Crossing everything I can <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • This isn't a verified account. How do we know if it's really his twitter?
  • The twitter is his, as far as I know it's official.
    Oh god....I think his account was hacked. I just can't believe he would say that on twitter. He said some days ago something like Michael is not here

Oh gosh - I hope someone hasn't hacked into his account. This would be such great news to have both Akon and Teddy saying these things. Both of these men have defended Michael fiercely which tells me that they are trust worthy and I hope/believe Michael knows that too. Plus, neither of them have turned their back in MJ when he needed someone....
  • judge for yourselves. Something's going on.

http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?p=2393

Oprah show about album ‘Michael’ with Teddy Riley to air December 6th
    Today, a special Oprah show has been recorded which is to air on December 6th. Oprah Winfrey will be talking about Michael and the upcoming album Michael. Today, Teddy Riley confirmed that he has attended the show.

On Twitter Teddy informed the MJ fans: “I’m sorry yall I got a call from my publicist I can’t talk about the show til after it airs. Yall know I got a whole mouth fall. Yep Yep!!! Ok this is all I can say it will air on Dec 6th. I wish I can talk to yall but I can’t…MJ fans much love to all of you.”
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I don't really see that Teddy said he thinks MJ is alive.

The "yep yep" is very vague and none of his other tweets seem to reflect that he believes.

Quick edit: I reread it all again and compared the times with the replies and I changed my mind. It does appear that he said "YEP YEP" to do you believe MJ is alive.

Huh. I didn't see that coming. Neat!
  • I don't really see that Teddy said he thinks MJ is alive.

The "yup yup" is very vague and none of his other tweets seem to reflect that he believes.

How is "yup yup" vague???? SOmeone asked if he thinks Michael is alive and he has replied "yes".. what more do you want?????
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->