TIAI February 26

Comments

• The ambulances windows in the back are tinted. If you take a picture where the glass is not tinted in the front, you need to be in a certain angle ,yes you can take pictures and you get the results. But if you take the picture directly on the black tinted glass you do not get anything, just a blur... In Montreal the windows are tinted back and on the sides, in front they are not, so anyone can take a picture by the front and get the to take a nice picture.

Ahh thank you for the info about the back windows. So it IS possible to take pictures with tinted windows as we can see in other celebrities' pictures. They were all taken from the back windows of the ambulances, not from front pictures.

35aswur.jpg
    330frr9.jpg
    33p62l2.jpg
    ety1x0.jpg
    292qhzn.jpg
    15rfar9.jpg

Maybe not.. We will see a picture that he will take. Look how many limos have celebrities in the back, they always take pictures and the pics never come out. You cannot take a picture with tinted windows. I have tinted windows on my beamer..(BMW) I will try to take a picture this weekend we shall see what happens. tHE ONLY THING MY tinted windows in the back are not too dark, like ambulances and limos. I will still do a test.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    @all4loveandbelieve

Can you ask your friend to take a picture from an ambulance's tinted window? Like I wrote in my previous post, ambo and limo tinted windows can be different.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    So we see the reflection of the leaves in the pic, quite clearly:

Ambulance1.jpg

I guess what I don't understand is...why are there leaves on the ground? Late June is not normally when leaves fall off the trees, and they're really brown, like they've been there for a while.
    Wall area behind the red car (starting at 1:40): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2NQJMm3mi4

The leaves are above the wall too, on the ground so maybe it's a mix of leaves and normal ground "flooring" that you would find under large trees. But wouldn't such a posh neighbourhood contain that leaf mess to above the wall, where it should be, and get cleaned up from the ground below the wall? I'm wondering if the leaves were placed on the ground for the purpose of reflecting in the ambulance photo. Like a prop or something.
  • dom425dom425 Posts: 100
    I wish Michael was here posting clues. I asume that he is not doing this for the best reason I can think of. If he did then what would be the point of the whole hoax....... Just a vacation for him and veryone who does not like him? I think not. The best thing is that we are finding things that are or aren't apart of the hoax as a team. As one and only one united with God and Michael we will then relise the true meaning of unity. That is what I believe he is trying and has been trying for so many years to tell the world. Unfortunitly he has to fake his death not only to be free of danger but to make us finally see that we all are created equal. I believe that he is doing this at an important time in history. The world seems to be very full of hate so Michael is helping every person to become a better man or women.
    I pray that we will never forget Michael's great sacrifise for all of us. Long live the king!!!
    P.S I'am sorry for what I just said it has nothing to really do with this topic. I just felt that I needed to share my beliefs.
  • Please look at my MJ Alive Army Forum

Me and a close friend of mine have been working on this for a very long time.

We are finding new clues and "coincidences" at least 5 times a day now without fail.

<!-- m -->http://www.wix.com/mjalivearmy/love<!-- m -->

REMEMBER> RESPECT> L.O.V.E

oV peace to you all
  • @all4loveandbelieve

Can you ask your friend to take a picture from an ambulance's tinted window? Like I wrote in my previous post, ambo and limo tinted windows can be different.

No they are the same quality, it is only degrees of tint. It can be that the limo tint may be darker than the ambulance tint. I will see if he can take a picture, I cannot guarantie it since I do not know this person. I will do a test on my car, but like I said my car tint is not that dark, so you can see something.
  • TS_commentsTS_comments Posts: 239
    Ok just thinking out loud here. If I go along with the idea that the photo was made on 'the other day', does that have to mean hoax?

You know how the media have obituaries and life story programmes/articles all ready to release when famous old/ill people actually die? (I'm thinking for example of the Queen Mother here in the UK) So, what if Ben and his crew suspected MJ was weak and ill and 'on his last legs' (because of comments from those who witnessed him attempting to rehearse), and wanting to be the first with a death picture, when the time eventually came, decided to fabricate a picture in advance? They could have made many, to cover any eventual scenario, and ended up being able to use the ambulance one they'd made.

Just trying to come up with ALL possibilities here, you understand! And for this one to work, comments on his poor health must have been circulating before 25th. I need to look into this angle more later, but now need to go to work!

Why would they spend the time and money staging an ambulance shot—not knowing where he might be on his final day, or what kind of ambulance might pick him up? He was leaving for London in a few days, and surely ambulances in London are different than the LAFD ones. What a waste of time and money, if MJ lived for just a few more days, and then left for London! Or what if he was out of town for a day, even before going to London? Or what if he kicked the bucket, and went straight to the coroner’s office (no ambulance involved)? It is highly unlikely that anyone would spend time and money staging a picture in an LAFD ambulance (or an LAFD exact look-alike), on the chance that MJ would go to the hospital soon in an LAFD ambulance.

Nevertheless, I do give you credit for “trying to come up with ALL possibilities” <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

This agency would hang around Michael every day since they wanted to be the one and only MJ picture agency.
    So I do not put too much weight on him saying "the people that were hanging out there yesterday and the other day". They were there every day.

The agreement could be simply "a % provision in case of a good take" as would go in every photographer's contract for an agency. This is participation of the involved people after selling the pics to news agencies.
    This is not getting my attention either.

As you mentioned, you wrote this a long time ago; but since you quoted it, maybe you still consider that this is a realistic possibility. If so, here is my response.

First of all, if that was the case, then there is no explanation for why Ben reacted with all the signs of a Freudian slip—interrupting himself, blinking his eyes, turning away from the camera, stammering for a few seconds, etc.

Secondarily, the grammar of his statement (even though slightly incomplete) points rather strongly to two specific days: “that day” (June 25, 2009) “and the other d ... [ay]” (staged ambulance pictures day). If Ben was merely referring to paps getting paid for being out there day after day, his wording should’ve been something like this: “that day and other d ... [ays]” (no definite article “the”); or “that day and those other d ... [ays]” (indicating plural, even without finishing the word “days”); or simply “day after day”, or something similar.

Ben’s slip up is not only a strong evidence of the ambulance photo being fake; but as I said before, it is a very strong point for hoax and not murder {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=18053&start=350#p309886}. I don’t see any way around this slip, other than merely saying that he goofed. But that would not explain why he goofed, or the words that came out when he goofed, or his own reaction when he realized that he goofed, etc.
  • Ok just thinking out loud here. If I go along with the idea that the photo was made on 'the other day', does that have to mean hoax?

You know how the media have obituaries and life story programmes/articles all ready to release when famous old/ill people actually die? (I'm thinking for example of the Queen Mother here in the UK) So, what if Ben and his crew suspected MJ was weak and ill and 'on his last legs' (because of comments from those who witnessed him attempting to rehearse), and wanting to be the first with a death picture, when the time eventually came, decided to fabricate a picture in advance? They could have made many, to cover any eventual scenario, and ended up being able to use the ambulance one they'd made.

Just trying to come up with ALL possibilities here, you understand! And for this one to work, comments on his poor health must have been circulating before 25th. I need to look into this angle more later, but now need to go to work!

Why would they spend the time and money staging an ambulance shot—not knowing where he might be on his final day, or what kind of ambulance might pick him up? He was leaving for London in a few days, and surely ambulances in London are different than the LAFD ones. What a waste of time and money, if MJ lived for just a few more days, and then left for London! Or what if he was out of town for a day, even before going to London? Or what if he kicked the bucket, and went straight to the coroner’s office (no ambulance involved)? It is highly unlikely that anyone would spend time and money staging a picture in an LAFD ambulance (or an LAFD exact look-alike), on the chance that MJ would go to the hospital soon in an LAFD ambulance.

Nevertheless, I do give you credit for “trying to come up with ALL possibilities” <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

This agency would hang around Michael every day since they wanted to be the one and only MJ picture agency.
    So I do not put too much weight on him saying "the people that were hanging out there yesterday and the other day". They were there every day.

The agreement could be simply "a % provision in case of a good take" as would go in every photographer's contract for an agency. This is participation of the involved people after selling the pics to news agencies.

As you mentioned, you wrote this a long time ago; but since you quoted it, maybe you still consider that this is a realistic possibility. If so, here is my response.

First of all, if that was the case, then there is no explanation for why Ben reacted with all the signs of a Freudian slip—interrupting himself, blinking his eyes, turning away from the camera, stammering for a few seconds, etc.

Secondarily, the grammar of his statement (even though slightly incomplete) points rather strongly to two specific days: “that day” (June 25, 2009) “and the other d ... [ay]” (staged ambulance pictures day). If Ben was merely referring to paps getting paid for being out there day after day, his wording should’ve been something like this: “that day and other d ... [ays]” (no definite article “the”); or “that day and those other d ... [ays]” (indicating plural, even without finishing the word “days”); or simply “day after day”, or something similar.

Ben’s slip up is not only a strong evidence of the ambulance photo being fake; but as I said before, it is a very strong point for hoax and not murder {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=18053&start=350#p309886}. I don’t see any way around this slip, other than merely saying that he goofed. But that would not explain why he goofed, or the words that came out when he goofed, or his own reaction when he realized that he goofed, etc.

Thank you so much. You're awesome. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Just wanted to say that.

oV Peace
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    TS said:
    I don’t see any way around this slip, other than merely saying that he goofed. But that would not explain why he goofed, or the words that came out when he goofed, or his own reaction when he realized that he goofed, etc.

If it was indeed a goof on Ben's part, wouldn't they just be able to re-film it? I see it as something we are to learn from....for some reason. What is it that he's really trying to say? Why was it left in the interview and not edited...because we needed to see it. His reaction is somewhat vague, I think. I always felt he was hiding something. Also, when I see the video of his screen, the picture looks off to me, however, I can't really figure why? Perhaps, it's just me!
    Goof or no goof, Ben was up to something for sure.
    I call it a purposeful-goof <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Blessings Always!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I wouldn't call Ben's slip "goofing".
    He had to get into the role on "the other side" and experience what it's like to be in the public and media's eye - for once in his life. No wonder he was not used to that. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    In the end - at least in the understanding of the majority of spectators, the outcome was not harmed (even if some may have gotten really nervous). Ben did not make the curtain come down, not even with this rhhhmrmrmmmm.... We even started to like him for that slip - a pap finding sympathy among the public, what a strange development is this, isn't it?
    Everything's possible with love. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    The curtain did not come down with all other inconsistencies and absurdities either. I wonder if Michael did expect this massive wall of ignorance. It really makes you go scream once in a while.
    No, Ben did not harm any outcome and the fact we were presented this footage is only giving away that we can safely assume it was not assessed as a potential to bring the curtain down.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    2 different stories of Ben:

1st story: "An ambulance comes out, we don't know whose in it.You know, maybe it's Michael maybe it's his family member or his staff or something. So we go up to the window of the, the ambulance and try to get some pictures. You know, just put the camera angainst the thing and get some pictures. You know, maybe it's a good story for us and um it came out- Again, we don't know whose in it at that point...."

2nd story for Crime Scene: "When I arrived around 12:40 the ambulance was inside the gates, there was a fire truck that was parked outside on the street. I was doing video and I could see the call screen and it said 50 year old man not breathing. At a certin point I could see the paramedics exiting the house with a stretcher. I moved closer to the gate, it was a difficult shot to get but I could see that it was Michael"

<!-- m -->http://seeingclues.blogspot.com/2010/02 ... erent.html<!-- m -->

Is he trying to sell his story, get a fame, or he is really in hoax? If he is in hoax and Michael planning to come back, why Ben needs to twist stories and make people to believe Michael is dead. This is fucking confusing. Same as with family. they give clues, slip ups, then suing AEG and keep saying that Michael was killed, is dead. Why it can't be either or? Give clues and shut up, or don't give any clues, just say he is gone.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Here is another finding about time picture was taken by Ben, some fire that was happening to the neighbor house (something new).

<!-- m -->http://theresurrectionmj.wordpress.com/ ... -evenstad/<!-- m -->
  • Hi TS, were waiting for you to debunk more theories..................or not.
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Hi Everybody, I am going to look foolish but I need to ask this....First, I don't have good computer technology so I can't view what you all are viewing, youtubes, videos etc. So I am left out in the dark with a lot of this stuff. Also, my brain has been very confused with a lot of this info. So please help me with this. The staged "other day" photo so to speak, there couldn't have been an ambulance at Michael's house say on the 24th of June as people would have noticed. So the staged ambulance photo was done on a set? Then the layers of photoshopped leaves, ambulance, red car were added? So was this a test run for the actual photo taken on the 25th? So maybe Ben was there on the 24th taking pictures or trees, walls and surroundings. Windy that day, not so windy on the 25th. Also, different time of day, lighting difference. Sorry I sound stupid. All I know is when I have to do a photo shoot for my business, I have to set everything up the day before which takes hours, shoot it, look at the photo, rearrange things, shoot again, break everything down and set everything up the next day at the studio in a time frame of 10 minutes or less! I only get 2 photos so I have to get it right. So staging a photo is important to get the actual job, photo correct. So that' what happened here? Staged photo on a set with added photoshopped layers and then another photo taken on the actual day with added photoshopped layers? Sorry, I just want to understand and keep up. Thanks for your understanding in advance. Take care, Love to All
  • Didn't Oxman say that the picture in the ambulance was a fake? Here is the video stating so.. I posted some more videos to see the difference of MJ

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxDVREww8GA<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On0WUNWCebo<!-- m -->

Hope this will help. Blessings.
  • LadyMedicLadyMedic Posts: 169
    Just because I feel it's appropriate to put these here. If you hadn't seen the thread from a WHILE ago, these were pictures I had taken:

With Flash
    20z3f42.jpg
    311ugiq.jpg

Without Flash
    1zl7uck.jpg

This is through an ambulance window, however the ambulance was inside, not outside. The intention was to see if it was possible to take a photo through an ambulance window, and it is possible. It is also the same angle as the ambulance photo with (supposedly) MJ.

Also, please keep in mind that this was taken with a simple digital camera, not the high tech equipment photographers use. I also am not that great with a camera, and don't know what settings would be appropriate to take the best photo with my camera, and the paparazzi I'm sure know.
  • LadyMedicLadyMedic Posts: 169
    Didn't Oxman say that the picture in the ambulance was a fake? Here is the video stating so.. I posted some more videos to see the difference of MJ

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxDVREww8GA<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On0WUNWCebo<!-- m -->

Hope this will help. Blessings.
    He said he THINKS it's fake. Never confirmed it, and unfortunately, it didn't go anywhere after that.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I have seen your pics before LadyMedic, and if I'm not mistaken they were taken without light on the outside and with light on the inside. That's the other way around and it makes sense that you would be able to see though the window. Not so sure about an ambulance with the lights off and sunny outside.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    steffymjlove wrote:

Please look at my MJ Alive Army Forum

Me and a close friend of mine have been working on this for a very long time.

We are finding new clues and "coincidences" at least 5 times a day now without fail.

<!-- m -->http://www.wix.com/mjalivearmy/love<!-- m -->

REMEMBER> RESPECT> L.O.V.E

oV peace to you all

Thank you for the link i am going to read <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    This link is to FireFighterNation.com. There are some interesting reactions from real emergency personnel about the events of 25 June 2009 - like CPR on the bed, and why they worked on him for so long before transportation. <!-- m -->http://www.firefighternation.com/forum/ ... s-response<!-- m -->.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I have a couple of questions, that I know we've covered, but with so much info on our site now, I didn't know where to sift it from.
    I've looked on the net and articles say Murray rode in the ambulance with Michael. Actually all I've found say that. So is it our opinion that he did? Where would a man his size sit in that ambulance?
    And, in the pics of Michael being removed from the amb. was Murray there getting out also?
  • Ok just thinking out loud here. If I go along with the idea that the photo was made on 'the other day', does that have to mean hoax?

it seems to me that the slip-ups by both jermaine and ben give the impression that something significant happened prior to june 25th. we were told by cherlyn lee that michael contacted her on fathers day which was the 21st. to my mind that could easily be the other day. that leaves me wonder how would an ambulance get in and out without causing a stir. but maybe the other day he didn't have to go in the ambulance. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    I wouldn't call Ben's slip "goofing".
    He had to get into the role on "the other side" and experience what it's like to be in the public and media's eye - for once in his life. No wonder he was not used to that. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    In the end - at least in the understanding of the majority of spectators, the outcome was not harmed (even if some may have gotten really nervous). Ben did not make the curtain come down, not even with this rhhhmrmrmmmm.... We even started to like him for that slip - a pap finding sympathy among the public, what a strange development is this, isn't it?
    Everything's possible with love. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Grace, I love how you think. This sounds like the beginnings of a "Happily Ever After" ending, ALL around, to me! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    Ok just thinking out loud here. If I go along with the idea that the photo was made on 'the other day', does that have to mean hoax?

it seems to me that the slip-ups by both jermaine and ben give the impression that something significant happened prior to june 25th. we were told by cherlyn lee that michael contacted her on fathers day which was the 21st. to my mind that could easily be the other day. that leaves me wonder how would an ambulance get in and out without causing a stir. but maybe the other day he didn't have to go in the ambulance. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Maybe they took the ambulance in while the paps were off taking pictures of MJ going in and out of doctor's offices?