TIAI February 26

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    [
    So my friends, let's have courange faith and positveness, and the answer will come out soon. Blessings.

Soon......They told about Jesus he was coming soon and we're still waiting, after 2000 years.....

Hope we won't have to find ways to live that long to see the BAM <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Wasn't very possitive, sorry.....but you told us it's healty to express our feelings. And I subscribe to it.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    On a slightly different note: Good news, graduation is coming soon! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Stay tuned!

Sounds good!

You know TS, you have made yourself impopular again with this with certain people, even through you have challenged us in this thread to come up with solid proof that the ambulance picture is fake. People are again losing faith so easily. How is that possible? This certainly would be a great forum to study human nature although you probably already have to be graduated on that to understand it....

So what's next? We have exactly 2 months left before the trial will start, so I guess you can challenge us some more.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Gabor this picture through the glass shows that it can be done through a polarized glass ladymedic also demonstrated, it is difficult to prove to an unbeliever that Ben could have been a slip. What does not fit is what the paramedics said that Michael did not recognize that seemed an old man
    Right, and he really needs a BAM anyway? Certainly won't do Michael too much good.....
    I can imagine the hysterical media tearing him apart <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

So, if there is someone who has any idea what that leaf pattern means...
  • [
    So my friends, let's have courange faith and positveness, and the answer will come out soon. Blessings.

Soon......They told about Jesus he was coming soon and we're still waiting, after 2000 years.....

Hope we won't have to find ways to live that long to see the BAM <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Wasn't very possitive, sorry.....but you told us it's healty to express our feelings. And I subscribe to it.

GINAFELICIA. one thing don't compare Michael to Jesus, please. There is only one Jesus. I love Michael very much I apraise him, but not like jesus. Yes you can express your feelings, and it is fine to feel this way. I feel like giving up, honestly, but I say to myself perseverance, like the story of the little train, I think I can,I think I can, and he did. So we can do it to. I think we should open a thread only on complains, and negativity, how we feel inside, so everyone can share , write it down and it will feel better. This is one excercise that I do with my patients, and it works. If Souza will not mind if we open a thread with how we feel, how angry some of us are, than maybe we should consider it. Blessings.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

You know TS, you have made yourself impopular again with this with certain people, even through you have challenged us in this thread to come up with solid proof that the ambulance picture is fake. People are again losing faith so easily. How is that possible?
    May be because the ambo pic was said to be fake since day one.
    This certainly would be a great forum to study human nature
    <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    So what's next? We have exactly 2 months left before the trial will start, so I guess you can challenge us some more.
    At times I get the feeling that we are the ones building up the case <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> pros and contras like if would be a paper from university or a thesis.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

I also would like to know if the leaf pattern has been discussed or come to a conclusion.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    [

Why are you comparing Michael to Jesus? They're two completely different people with different plans. Jesus has His own time that He's planning to make His glorious come back. It's just like when people mock us by saying "They said tupac's alive too", when they're two completely different people with different situations. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Ben Türkçe biliyor musun? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> english please lol
    OMG I was comparing the situations, not the persons.
    I'm sorry you got me wrong.

It was about how long we have to wait
    Someone here is so predictable <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • OMG I was comparing the situations, not the persons.
    I'm sorry you got me wrong.

It was about how long we have to wait
    Someone here is so predictable <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

What ever the time Michael needs, If he is ready today, well he will come out today, if he is ready in 10 yrs well, it is all up to him, not up to us. I know we want him back yesterday, but we cannot think about our needs, but the needs of Michael. blessings
  • mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    All of this gets so confusing sometimes its hard to keep up and I am trying my best trust me when I say that. The ambulance pic I don't know what to think of that one thing I know for sure is that it wasn't taken on the 25/06/09 or if it was the fact that it is not real. If Michael was dead when that pic was taken why would he have an indent in his forehead like he is frowning or something there is a crease between his eyes which means he was alive when that was taken. I don't know if anyone else notice it but i clearly see frown lines on his forehead between his eyes.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Ben Türkçe biliyor musun? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> english please lol

That's Turkish. I can help if someone needs. lol
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137

I also would like to know if the leaf pattern has been discussed or come to a conclusion.

I think this TS_Comments person is still trying to come up with something credible, on the leaf subject <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ...stalling, gotta ask MJ, who stepped out a minute... "how's that go, again?" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I thought (s)he SAID he would explain some leaf things the second or third days of this thread. (Tap, Tap Tap) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I guess I'll go back to studying MICHAEL, and the Dangerous Tour while we wait. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> We haven't even scratched the surface, there. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

What ever the time Michael needs, If he is ready today, well he will come out today, if he is ready in 10 yrs well, it is all up to him, not up to us. I know we want him back yesterday, but we cannot think about our needs, but the needs of Michael. blessings

Yeah we want him back yesterday <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But the next reincarnation will do to......except the fact that we shall all be dead until it happends <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

But coming back to the leaf patter.....nobody has a strong opinion on what that might be?
    Because I thought that this TIAI redirection was about that leaf pattern. And we made so little progress, just like in discovering the man we never knew......
  • Ben Türkçe biliyor musun? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

That's Turkish. I can help if someone needs. lol

Wow Souza knows how to speak turkish nice. yes Purelove what does it mean?

• What ever the time Michael needs, If he is ready today, well he will come out today, if he is ready in 10 yrs well, it is all up to him, not up to us. I know we want him back yesterday, but we cannot think about our needs, but the needs of Michael. blessings

Yeah we want him back yesterday <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But the next reincarnation will do to......except the fact that we shall all be dead until it happends <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

But coming back to the leaf patter.....nobody has a strong opinion on what that might be?
    Because I thought that this TIAI redirection was about that leaf pattern. And we made so little progress, just like in discovering the man we never knew......

If you read the next posting of TS apparently we graduated. It means we found something check it out dear.
    The next posting? What next posting?

Sorry, I think I missed the part where everything about that leaf-pattern became clear.
    OK, I'll check all TS-comments latest comments.
    Oh, now I see, new redirect yesteday......just like Souza suggested <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Anyway, I don't see the conclusion about the leaf-pattern .....can someone help me here to see where this matter was solved?!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    These were the summaries of TS's conclusions on the leaf pattern, which is that they were not a reflection. It seems we're left hanging, still wondering.
    by TS_comments » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:56 am

The first thing I want to do with the leaf pattern, is show that it just plain can’t possibly be a reflection (or part of the background image).

Okay bec, this time I’m going to give you an “A” for awesome! You took the words out of my fingers (computer keyboard), and you even did the red circles so I don’t have to! Actually, I like it when others come up with the answers before I do. What you just pointed out is one of the strong points about the pattern—both that it is not a reflection, and also that it (probably) is not Photoshopped into the picture.

Notice especially inside the larger red circle: the pattern stops abruptly at the edge of the paramedic’s arm, it does not even fade out gradually—even though the arm at that point is almost as dark as the surrounding background. This indicates strongly that the pattern is actually inside the ambulance, farther away than the paramedic’s arm; and his arm blocks the light of that pattern. If it were a reflection, it would certainly continue to be seen at least somewhat on the edge of his arm—and only fade away in the lighter areas of his arm.

And there are a few other reasons why we may know for sure that this leaf pattern is not some kind of reflection. As I continue to discuss this, I will refer to the five pictures at the beginning of this thread; but I won’t keep posting them here, to save time and space. Instead, I will refer to them as: PatternClose-up, Ambulance1, Ambulance2, Ambulance3, and Ambulance4 (these names can also be found, using right-click and “Properties”).

The Ambulance1 picture has the strongest image of the red car and background, so let’s start by taking a close look at that picture. Notice the curb in front of the car; then notice the ground (and sunlight with shadows) between the curb and wall. The wall itself can’t be seen very much, because there is not much on the wall to be seen (refer again to the wall video, if needed). But you can see the top of the wall; it is a straight line from near the top left of the picture (a little below the paramedic’s patch), and ending a little lower on the right side of the picture (in the bright spot). Above that line, you can see again the ground above the wall (and a little more sunlight reflection).

Now that you have a good view of the entire background picture (and not just the car), notice that the leaf pattern is more than half as tall as the wall; so if it was an image on the wall, being reflected in the ambulance photo, we should easily see that large of an image on the video of that wall—but it’s not there! The wall in the video is almost completely blank.

However, there are some real leaves in the wall video; but they are connected to trees—not just hanging there in mid-space. Yet the leaf pattern in the ambulance photo is isolated, not connected to anything. To make it even clearer: notice again the line which is the top of the wall; it runs clear across the ambulance photo—not broken anywhere by a tree trunk, or even smaller branches. Also the leaves in the photo don’t seem to come close to the size or shape of the leaves in the wall video.

Last but certainly not least: we can eliminate the leaf pattern from being part of the background image, simply by comparing Ambulance1 with Ambulance2. Compare for example the headlight of the red car in the two pictures; the pointed left end is straight under MJ’s mouth in Ambulance1, but straight under the top of his forehead in Ambulance2. The background image has moved significantly to the right between the first and second picture; but the leaf pattern is in the same place.

Yes, a bit more of the leaf pattern goes behind the paramedic’s arm in Ambulance2; but this is a very slight difference, compared to how far the red car has moved. And if the leaf pattern is inside the ambulance (not a reflection): then this slight difference can easily occur from a slight movement in the paramedic’s arm, and/or a slightly different camera position. But if the leaf pattern were part of the background image, then there is no explanation for why it does not move to the right just as much as the red car moves to the right.

So we have three or four real strong reasons here, why the leaf pattern is not a reflection or part of the background image. Unless anyone can debunk these reasons, then we can move on to the next step: more detail on whether the leaf pattern is Photoshopped or not.
    TS_comments » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:23 pm
    And while we are looking at these comparison shots, does anybody want to say that the leaf pattern can be seen in both the video and the still, or only in the still? Could this be another evidence of two different ambulances, on two different days (unless the leaf pattern was added in Photoshop--more on that later)?

Sometimes I find that with this hoax investigation, that every answer we get, opens up 10 more questions I didn't have before. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I think MJ means for us to enjoy the whole process or journey of getting there to BAM, not just jump to BAM and everything's over. Like on the yellow brick road there's so much that's interesting. We should stop to smell the roses, enjoy every little detail MJ has meticulously carefully lovingly positioned into the hoax. I think we'll all be happier for it. We live in such a instant gratification world. I really want to enjoy everything he has planned for us to enjoy. "It's a great adventure."
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Is it important to have anybody tell us we found something?
    Is it important we found something?
    Is it important not anybody else but we found something?
    Is it important not anybody else but I found something?
    And if it is important either way - to whom is it important?

This is still not a good time for giving a snow-white.

The ambulance photo a dead horse? Not really.
    This is the car parking behind the red Toyota Prius that was reflected in the video and photos:
    5514472012_8da9f477d3_b.jpg

It's a SUV. The same SUV is following the caravan to the hospital and Ben claimed to have been the driver (the car could be seen in the tour bus video bypassing and following the 2 SUVs coming out of the gate):
    5512108254_d726decaa8_z.jpg

This is home to NPG:
    National Photo Group, LLC
    511 N La Cienega Boulevard
    Los Angeles, CA 90048-2008

On Google streetview, NPG office is in this building on the first floor (Ben's window with the RIP KING paper is on left corner side showing to the side street - so attaching it was not really meant for anybody to read it):
    5512107076_9a2fe7ca4f_z.jpg

There is an SUV parking (which is... a Cadillac Escalade... hrmrnrhmmnmrnn...):
    5512107156_6e4722791f_z.jpg

This is what a Cadillac Escalade looks like:
    5511509993_3ca5f29a2e.jpg

This is the front of a Cadillac Escalade:
    3060000000053588.JPG

It is a $62,205 - $83,835 vehicle. It is Michael's fleet car.
    hrmrnrhmmnmrnn...
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    And these are the SUVs leaving UCLA:
    [youtube:13f6se2o]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWAUnjTt8D8
    hrmrnrhmmnmrnn...
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    A commenter on that site you posted noticed this guy. Hmm...? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Could this be Michael? White coat, ponytail, and loafers?
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWAUnjTt8D8<!-- m -->
  • TS_commentsTS_comments Posts: 239

I think this TS_Comments person is still trying to come up with something credible, on the leaf subject <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ...stalling, gotta ask MJ, who stepped out a minute... "how's that go, again?" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I thought (s)he SAID he would explain some leaf things the second or third days of this thread. (Tap, Tap Tap) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ...

I still have two more things on the leaf pattern; I will explain at least one (and maybe both) sometime next week.