TIAI February 26

Comments

• Bec I'm kinda lost with your post. It's probably because of the terrible headache I have. Do you mean the person in the chat was TS? I didn't understand why you posted the msn chat you made? Sorry if I got it wrong. Totally lost.

EDIT: I think you posted your chat to make Michael understand what you feel like. Got it.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thank you Purelove.

I beLIEve that someone who will remain nameless is showing MJ and everyone on this forum how they truly feel. It made me cry to read that MSN chat.

**NOTE**

Yes I got a redirect. And I am honored.
    Some people who are going to remain nameless are acting jealous like children on a playground.

It's awesome amazing and wonderful that I got to use the jungle gym.
    Again thank you TS.
    And thank you MJ.

MJ if you are reading this:

Please forgive them for they know not what they do.
    I love you.
    Most of the people on this site love you.

I can not wait for your return.
    I love this game. I love that you are a genius.
    I respect you with all of my heart and soul.
    I love the clues you pass to others to show.
    I myself have found many of them.
    I wait for more every day.
    Please continue. <3

Please check out my forum if you have not,

<!-- m -->http://www.wix.com/mjalivearmy/love<!-- m -->

With all of my heart and soul.

REMEMBER>RESPECT

SteffyLoveMJ
    aka MJArmyAngel
    LOVE

oV Peace to you all
    (even if some of you who will remain nameless are saying this that i know for a fact is very wrong and ignorant in many ways)
  • LadyMedicLadyMedic Posts: 169
    I have a couple of questions, that I know we've covered, but with so much info on our site now, I didn't know where to sift it from.
    I've looked on the net and articles say Murray rode in the ambulance with Michael. Actually all I've found say that. So is it our opinion that he did? Where would a man his size sit in that ambulance?
    And, in the pics of Michael being removed from the amb. was Murray there getting out also?
    He would sit on the giant bench seat that is out of view in the photo (on the patient's left).
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Bec I'm kinda lost with your post. It's probably because of the terrible headache I have. Do you mean the person in the chat was TS? I didn't understand why you posted the msn chat you made? Sorry if I got it wrong. Totally lost.

EDIT: I think you posted your chat to make Michael understand what you feel like. Got it.

Thank you Purelove.

I beLIEve that someone who will remain nameless is showing MJ and everyone on this forum how they truly feel. It made me cry to read that MSN chat.

**NOTE**

Some people who are going to remain nameless are acting jealous like children on a playground.

Again thank you TS.
    And thank you MJ.

I love you.

Please continue. <3

REMEMBER>RESPECT

SteffyLoveMJ
    aka MJArmyAngel
    LOVE

oV Peace to you all
    (even if some of you who will remain nameless are saying this that i know for a fact is very wrong and ignorant in many ways)

Wow, Steffy ... I almost died when I heard the voice of Michael. Tava distracted! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    What a wonderful voice!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    fordtocarr wrote:
    I have a couple of questions, that I know we've covered, but with so much info on our site now, I didn't know where to sift it from.
    I've looked on the net and articles say Murray rode in the ambulance with Michael. Actually all I've found say that. So is it our opinion that he did? Where would a man his size sit in that ambulance?
    And, in the pics of Michael being removed from the amb. was Murray there getting out also?

I also read that Murray was in the ambulance but there is no evidence, or when it comes to the hospital,..may be that Murray did not attend that section of photo <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • [youtube:3kdzhu68]

Since this thread has gone somewhat off topic and a few posts recently are not relevant to the famous Michael Jackson ambulance picture; I may as well throw my random thoughts into the mix. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> lol

I am getting a bit bored now so forgive my short attention span! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Peace
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Bec I'm kinda lost with your post. It's probably because of the terrible headache I have. Do you mean the person in the chat was TS? I didn't understand why you posted the msn chat you made? Sorry if I got it wrong. Totally lost.

Thank you Purelove.

**NOTE**

Again thank you TS.
    And thank you MJ.

I love you.

Please continue. <3

REMEMBER>RESPECT

SteffyLoveMJ
    aka MJArmyAngel
    LOVE

oV Peace to you all

Steffy, the chat bec posted was her own, one she had with me and she posted it here because she wanted to show people how she felt at that moment the way she expressed it to me. There is nothing wrong with that so I don't understand your comment "Please forgive them for they know not what they do."

Also, please stop spamming your forum link. Simply make a thread about it if you want in general talk, but stay on topic next time.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Bec I'm kinda lost with your post. It's probably because of the terrible headache I have. Do you mean the person in the chat was TS? I didn't understand why you posted the msn chat you made? Sorry if I got it wrong. Totally lost.

Thank you Purelove.

**NOTE**

Again thank you TS.
    And thank you MJ.

I love you.

Please continue. <3

REMEMBER>RESPECT

SteffyLoveMJ
    aka MJArmyAngel
    LOVE

oV Peace to you all

Wow, Steffy ... I almost died when I heard the voice of Michael. Tava distracted! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    What a wonderful voice!

Thank you! I know that you will enjoy my forum <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Me and my partner have put so much into it so far..and we are finding at least 5 new clues and coincidences everyday. I don't see how some people can say that there is nothing new.
    We sure are finding them.

L.O.V.E

Thank you Purelove.

**NOTE**

Again thank you TS.
    And thank you MJ.

I love you.

Please continue. <3

REMEMBER>RESPECT

SteffyLoveMJ
    aka MJArmyAngel
    LOVE

oV Peace to you all

Steffy, the chat bec posted was her own, one she had with me and she posted it here because she wanted to show people how she felt at that moment the way she expressed it to me. There is nothing wrong with that so I don't understand your comment "Please forgive them for they know not what they do."

Also, please stop spamming your forum link. Simply make a thread about it if you want in general talk, but stay on topic next time.

Ok thank you I will not post it on this thread any more. I didnt consider it spamming.
    But this is your forum.
    TS redirected to my thread on here.
    I was just trying to spread MJ's message.

Again thank you.

REMEMBER L.O.V.E
    RESPECT
    Ben Türkçe biliyor musun? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Also,

Souza, can you please show a thread on here where I can post my website?

Thank you so much.

With the utmost respect and l.o.v.e

~SteffyLoveMJ
    aka MJArmyAngel
  • Ben Türkçe biliyor musun? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Öyle mi?

lol
    Also,

Thank you so much.

~SteffyLoveMJ
    aka MJArmyAngel
    General talk...

• Also,

Thank you so much.

~SteffyLoveMJ
    aka MJArmyAngel
    General talk...

Thank you.
    You're awesome.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Here is another finding about time picture was taken by Ben, some fire that was happening to the neighbor house (something new).

<!-- m -->http://theresurrectionmj.wordpress.com/ ... -evenstad/<!-- m -->

They say here there is some soft that can tell the time the pic was taken and this is telling us that the pic was taken on June 25th 2009 but at 12:08, before the 911 call and before the arrival of the ambulance. But who knows if it's true or not <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?
  • Staring at the ambu picture for almost 30 min, I still can't figure it out.The mask and the bag valve of the resustication kit doesn't look familiair, I mean I've never seen a blue oxygen mask like that before (may be common in the US?). The tube which connects the mask and the bag valve seems too long. May be I'm wrong and is this a regular ambu resustication kit <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Just thinking The song "Behind The Mask" could also be meant literally <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but the picture you posted uses a mask with the BVM. In the MJ picture, the patient is intubated and the tube is connected to the BVM. There is no mask in the ambulance photo. Does that help?

Yes, thanks for your reply, it's clear to me now. I don't know why I mentioned the mask in the first place, because a mask isn't needed when intubated and MJ was. The resustication kit looked strange to me. Anyway, I was looking for clues, but sometimes I'm overdoing it a bit <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Just because I feel it's appropriate to put these here. If you hadn't seen the thread from a WHILE ago, these were pictures I had taken:

With Flash
    20z3f42.jpg
    311ugiq.jpg

Without Flash
    1zl7uck.jpg

This is through an ambulance window, however the ambulance was inside, not outside. The intention was to see if it was possible to take a photo through an ambulance window, and it is possible. It is also the same angle as the ambulance photo with (supposedly) MJ.

Also, please keep in mind that this was taken with a simple digital camera, not the high tech equipment photographers use. I also am not that great with a camera, and don't know what settings would be appropriate to take the best photo with my camera, and the paparazzi I'm sure know.

Thank you so much for confirming pictures can be taken with tinted windows. We were discussing about that issue.
  • TS_commentsTS_comments Posts: 239
    TS said:
    I don’t see any way around this slip, other than merely saying that he goofed. But that would not explain why he goofed, or the words that came out when he goofed, or his own reaction when he realized that he goofed, etc.

If it was indeed a goof on Ben's part, wouldn't they just be able to re-film it? I see it as something we are to learn from....for some reason. What is it that he's really trying to say? Why was it left in the interview and not edited...because we needed to see it. His reaction is somewhat vague, I think. I always felt he was hiding something. Also, when I see the video of his screen, the picture looks off to me, however, I can't really figure why? Perhaps, it's just me!
    Goof or no goof, Ben was up to something for sure.
    I call it a purposeful-goof <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Blessings Always!

Hi wishingstar! I'm not sure you (and Grace) understood my statement about Ben's "goof". Sure, it could've been an intentional clue; I specifically said that in my first comment about this: "Whether intentional or accidental ..." {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=18053&start=350#p309886}.

Remember, I am trying to tackle this investigation from the perspective of an unbeliever--who is trying to debunk the hoax; and no unbeliever will say that Ben was giving an intentional hoax clue. Therefore, as I said last time: "I don’t see any way around this slip [for unbelievers], other than merely saying that he goofed. But that would not explain why he goofed, or the words that came out when he goofed, or his own reaction when he realized that he goofed, etc."

As far as re-filming the interview with Ben: one thing many don't seem to realize, the whole world is not already an insider on the hoax. So even if Ben's slip was accidental, and not an intentional clue, they probably would not re-film it; because that would draw even more attention to the slip in the minds of the interviewers.

On a slightly different note: Good news, graduation is coming soon! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Stay tuned!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Ok now it is my turn to play the devil's advocate. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I will assume that Michael's picture is not fake and compare it with Gabor's ambo picture. These were taken in a day light, and both were taken from tinted windows.
    Here is the first picture we can discuss about.

35aswur.jpg

We can clearly see the hand of the photographer, as well as the camera. There're trees at the background and we can see the reflection of the leaves on the window. But do they look like a leaf pattern inside of the ambulance? No they don't. BUT it depends on where the sun was at the moment the picture was taken. In Michael's picture, there was shadows of trees and that could cause the leaf pattern looked like an inside design.
    Here is the second picture.

330frr9.jpg

When the photographer was taking this picture, he proped up his camera to the window to get a clear shot and the black hole thing on the window is the camera's reflection on window. Again trees and leaf behind.

And Michael's picture.

ig9soj.jpg

I've always written that there is not a reflection of the person who took the picture. But we should remember that there was a man who was wearing a red shirt. And red color can not be too visible on a red background as the man was standing in front of the red car. I made the green circle to show you the body (the red t-shirt) of the guy. And in the yellow circle there is a camera. It doesn't look like it is part of the car's headlight. About why we can not see the head of the guy. It's probably because it is on EMT's black pants. In Gabor's pictures the photographer was so close to the window but in Michael's the photographer is not that close to the window and that can be the reason why we do not have a better reflection of him.

I'm trying to think like a non-believer and ugghhh this is hard.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    On a slightly different note: Good news, graduation is coming soon! Stay tuned!

What do you mean by 'graduation' <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Can someone explain to me? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Graduating from the hoax, or this subject? I'm confused. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Whoojooooo!!! Hey TS, what color should the toga be? Are we gonna have a prom? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Graduation.jpg
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Oh good gracious, TS you stress me out(in a good way), lol! True....going at it from an un-believer's point of view, it seems like an honest, nervous, trip-of-the-tongue moment. Which is probably why nobody has called him on it. Before I looked at things with hoax eyes, I took things at face value(mostly). However, if it's one thing I have learned better from all this....is to look at everything clearly and really think things through. By the term, "hoax eyes" I do not mean I criticize everything and don't believe in anything. I mean I look at all sides and draw my own conclusion. For this particular video, I drew a conclusion for myself that Ben was up to something. TS, you had brought up the question of why he goofed, what words came out when he goofed, or is own reaction when he goofed. For an unbeliever it was a simple goof, a trip up, like I said. For us here, we need to think outside that box and dig around. I feel there must have been at least two takes for this interview. Here is the link to look at:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VR-HSc2aM4<!-- m -->
    Watch the area we are talking about...4:09 is the slip
    look at the items on the desk: a mouse, mouse pad, phone, paper/pen
    Now, take a look at 4:18 a large camera appears with a couple of remotes...the phone is gone.
    To me, this is more than just a break in talking/filming...perhaps Ben received a phone call? That is why the phone is moved. Perhaps that's why he slipped...a phone call. The phone does have a light blinking at the slip. As for the words that came out; "....Chris and the other people that were there that day and the other da.......are part of that agreement are going to make a lot of money, absolutely..." Are part of that agreement.....agreement how to split the money? Agreement for the hoax? Agreement to what exactly? His reaction to the goof/slip I feel was cut...that is when we see a change in desk items.
    So, where does that leave us? A slip, a goof, accidental or intentional....Ben was up to something. He is paparazzi, it's in his blood!
    Thank you for the response TS. I hope all is well for you. Have a beautiful day!
    Blessings Always!
  • @ TS, does that mean someone has found the answers to the ambo pic or does that mean your going to tells us?

Also you still haven't challenged the Inside MJ's Gate theory. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    @ TS, does that mean someone has found the answers to the ambo pic or does that mean your going to tells us?

Also you still haven't challenged the Inside MJ's Gate theory. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Waiting...waiting....waiting....please TS, let us know whether it was taken inside the gates....

Do you mean we will be "Certified" soon.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Hurry....The white van is coming to take me away..
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Hurry....The white van is coming to take me away..

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Looks like I still can laugh <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

So is the pic fake or not in the end <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?
    Why there is no reflection of the photgrapher?

Why the paramedics say they didn't recognize Michael when we clearly see it is him in the pics? Are they blind or they don't know MJ?

As about the leaf pattern, still in between if it is chinese writting or Peter Pan walking out of the ambulance!!

Thank you Purelove.

**NOTE**

Again thank you TS.
    And thank you MJ.

I love you.

Please continue. <3

REMEMBER>RESPECT

SteffyLoveMJ
    aka MJArmyAngel
    LOVE

oV Peace to you all

Actually expressing oneself is very healthy, we need to express what we feel , and how we feel towards this situation(hoax).We need to empty our body of all the bad inside. What I feel is that if we do, some of the members will attack you, and will misunderstand you. Bec was misunderstood, but I am glad she wrote how she felt. We all went through a tough journey, and still going through, but we must not give up. I am angry, and tired of this, it is close to 2 yrs. Now I know how the cops feels when they are investigating murders and it takes them yrs. So my friends, let's have courange faith and positveness, and the answer will come out soon. Blessings.