TIAI February 26

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I've just had a very random and probably extremely silly thought while staring at the leaf/face pattern and the slightly off centre/blurred effect when these pics are merged on top of each other. You know how MJ was shown to be incorporating 3D stuff into TII? Well, I just had the bizarre thought that maybe looking at these pics with 3D glasses on might reveal something. Does anyone happen to have a pair lying around?!!

Right, I'll go and hide away in a darkened room now! I can't believe I've just put that thought on paper/screen!

"You may now apply your 3D glasses"!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I've just had a very random and probably extremely silly thought while staring at the leaf/face pattern and the slightly off centre/blurred effect when these pics are merged on top of each other. You know how MJ was shown to be incorporating 3D stuff into TII? Well, I just had the bizarre thought that maybe looking at these pics with 3D glasses on might reveal something. Does anyone happen to have a pair lying around?!!

Right, I'll go and hide away in a darkened room now! I can't believe I've just put that thought on paper/screen!

"You may now apply your 3D glasses"!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

No stone unturned right? You actually made me curious, so I grabbed my 3D glasses, but no luck...sorry. Worth a try though! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    to add to the random thoughts <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    what if....

Ben is'nt in on the hoax?? What if Ben was fooled by MJ into believing he was dying and did'nt have much longer and Ben was there "the other" day at MJ's request to take a "decent" pic of MJ thus being promised the scoop in return for portraying MJ like we all know him, a decent pic for his fans and his image if you know what i mean? This would of course mean that MJ used Ben to his own advantage yet did'nt need to let Ben in on the hoax...because the fewer people "in" the better , right??
    So what if... i just shut up now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The "serial" number under the number 71 is 11803, in this random pic and in the video, where we only see 03.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrSOBoRayyKct5wnIiahwRsxulWAv5GdBI2__R8yGAsneSMAsm
    amb02.png

Have we seen more pictures showing that number?

So, if there is someone who has any idea what that leaf pattern means...

I also would like to know if the leaf pattern has been discussed or come to a conclusion.

I think this TS_Comments person is still trying to come up with something credible, on the leaf subject <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ...stalling, gotta ask MJ, who stepped out a minute... "how's that go, again?" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I thought (s)he SAID he would explain some leaf things the second or third days of this thread. (Tap, Tap Tap) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ...

I still have two more things on the leaf pattern; I will explain at least one (and maybe both) sometime next week.

I give up. The only thing I see when I look at it again, is that the pattern has two colors; blue and green. But I can look at it as much as I want, I see a face with some strange eyebrows, and a blue little clown sitting against a wall. I have flipped, rotated, zoomed, watched, searched for numbers or words but I can't find anything else. I give up, I am hurting my eyes and those ugly glasses you gave me aren't helping either. I kinda resemble the lady in the picture below after 20 months and if I look at that ambulance picture just a day more, the damage to my sanity will be irreversable <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

crazy_blogger.jpg

I will patiently wait for someone else to find it or for you to show it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Something I bumped into: One of the EMT's testified the following:
    The crowd was all over the place. Dr. Murray made a request to put a towel over to cover his face.
    When they left the house, a man with a camera started running down the street and put the camera right up against the window and was running with the ambulance, filming. Because of that event, it seemed a reasonable request by Dr. Murray to cover Michael Jackson’s face.

Ben (with camera) was at the window before Chris made the pic, so why is there no towel over his face when the picture was taken?

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Something I bumped into: One of the EMT's testified the following:
    The crowd was all over the place. Dr. Murray made a request to put a towel over to cover his face.
    When they left the house, a man with a camera started running down the street and put the camera right up against the window and was running with the ambulance, filming. Because of that event, it seemed a reasonable request by Dr. Murray to cover Michael Jackson’s face.

Ben (with camera) was at the window before Chris made the pic, so why is there no towel over his face when the picture was taken?

Murray requested to put a towel on his face but did they do it? And they had time to think about covering his face when he was "dying" over there? Probably it was because they knew people were going to recognize it wasn't Michael in the ambulance. And like you wrote, Ben had a video of it but we only have one single picture out of that video?
  • to add to the random thoughts <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    what if....

Ben is'nt in on the hoax?? What if Ben was fooled by MJ into believing he was dying and did'nt have much longer and Ben was there "the other" day at MJ's request to take a "decent" pic of MJ thus being promised the scoop in return for portraying MJ like we all know him, a decent pic for his fans and his image if you know what i mean? This would of course mean that MJ used Ben to his own advantage yet did'nt need to let Ben in on the hoax...because the fewer people "in" the better , right??
    So what if... i just shut up now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Didn't think of that it could be a possibility...because MJ only needed someone for the ambulance photo. He didn't or hasn't used Ben for anything else other than that.
    Maybe the only ones that know about the hoax are those MJ needs to use throughout the hoax such as Murray and those that only need to be used once just to make MJ's death look authentic were tricked or it could of been a 'help me help you' sorta thing like a favor (like in Ben's case)
  • HAHAHAHAHA! Love your picture Souza...I resemble that girl & the monkey both! Going cross-eyed. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"that day and the other d---- and uhhh, and uhhh ----” <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Pretty much says it all.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ET shot = Staged picture. Never liked it. Yes it's possible to get a shot like that with a flash through tinted windows; difficult, but possible with correct angle. As for the leaves & all the photo-shop & layering...over my head, I'm old school. Digital's not my thing; Give me a Cannon AE-1 or 2 1/4 any day. (sorry Nikon fans) Gone are the days of Zone System, raw talent & creativity. Now anyone can be a photographer & "make" a shot look good...it's a whole other world out there.

Video = Live action day. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Let the games/Illusion begin! It's a Circus out there. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

So the paramedics in the shot are actors for the set up...but the ones that answered the 911 call?
    I don't think so, but there are four versions of the 911 call out there so I'm undecided on the live action day. I'm still thinking there really was a body/hospice patient involved because of all the other conflicts...hot room, didn't recognize him?, R I G H T, autopsy...

• Well as long as we are speculating...
    Has it ever occurred to you that if Michael Jackson is still with us earthlings..
    that everything that happened is real and he really did overdose or was overdosed?
    Revived at the hospital and secretly wisked away to go into rehab and recover?

If that should be the case he would be in bad shape...considering.

In fact he still may be recovering....what we are looking at here is a guy
    that was already in bad health [Lupus-which BTW wipes out your already shrunken Thymus gland which naturally shrinks with age...and yes you can live without one.

On drugs...depending on how many benzo's alone he took [and that is just one class] would be having horrible withdrawals and seizures. Look it up.
    Actually my sister who happens to be an RN and has worked on a physc unit told me it is a harder drug to kick than heroin.

ALso, he would have to have heart problems from his cardiac arrest.

Not to mention he already had a strong desire to disappear from the public.
    Judging from how he was treated alone ...if I were him.... I would too.

As I have stated before if he is still around ....WE will not be seeing him again.
    But we may be watching some of his creations and not even realize it.
    But it would not be now...or anytime soon.
    This whole hoax thing however...IS beneficial to him, his children and his estate.
    So by all means....DO carry on!
    I strongly disagree for many reasons I have already discussed in length before. That theory makes no sense at all.

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    A sick or drug addict man could never ever give all of the thousands of clues we have had till today. If you don't believe that there were clues, then it means that you do not believe he is alive. Being sick or an addict theory makes NO SENSE. This is a very long time plan which was thought and organized with every little detail. It's perfect and only one perfectionist could create such a plan and that is Michael Joe Jackson.
  • Whatever.
    I am as entitled to my opinion as you are to yours.
    Actually, in my mind mine makes more sense. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Whatever.
    Actually, in my mind mine makes more sense. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Of course you are entitled to your opinion, but can you also point out why your theory makes more sense? Can you back up your theory of him being a drug addict to an extent that costs him his life?

• A sick or drug addict man could never ever give all of the thousands of clues we have had till today. If you don't believe that there were clues, then it means that you do not believe he is alive. Being sick or an addict theory makes NO SENSE. This is a very long time plan which was thought and organized with every little detail. It's perfect and only one perfectionist could create such a plan and that is Michael Joe Jackson.

Reminds me of Charlie Sheen...people think he is crazy or think he is on drugs...but how can he still function properly? That can only mean he is messing with people.

People who are on drugs don't even know what they are doing and they don't function normal either.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I strongly disagree for many reasons I have already discussed in length before. That theory makes no sense at all.

Right. Fell ill/in a coma/in rehab theories have all been debunked ages ago, over and over again. The hoax is too elaborate and many layered, requiring great forethought and considerable back planting of clues and hints, with the timing of the events too perfect, to have been impromptu. The escape theory, on the other hand, is debunked by Murray's very existence in all this.

Right. Fell ill/in a coma/in rehab theories have all been debunked ages ago, over and over again. The hoax is too elaborate and many layered, requiring great forethought and considerable back planting of clues and hints, with the timing of the events too perfect, to have been impromptu. The escape theory, on the other hand, is debunked by Murray's very existence in all this.
    That's an excellent summary of my thoughts as well bec, I couldn't have said it better (or shorter for that matter).

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Whatever.

You are entitled of course but your opinion is naked. It's just hanging out there in the breeze. With no supporting evidence to hold it up... it dangles precariously, surviving on the chance that a stiff wind doesn't kick up.

<!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

WOOSH.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Taking into account Michael's birthdate, the pepsi fire and date of 'death' provide proof enough that this is all planned to precision. No random chance to it. Except maybe how many would catch on that this is a hoax. Even then he probably was aware of the % statistics.
  • Of course you are entitled to your opinion, but can you also point out why your theory makes more sense? Can you back up your theory of him being a drug addict to an extent that costs him his life?

Oh let's see....

Autopsy Report
    Lupus
    Old injuries=Chronic Pain.
    Law Suits

Michael Jackson was not 25 he was FIFTY...he was in constant PAIN.
    The guy put everything he had into performing....until he could not
    DO it anymore...why do you think he did NOT want to do 50 concerts?

Then there is this;

1993 MJ goes on TV and states he is going into rehab.

And this;

Bad decisions he made in his later life concerning the KIND of people he fell into....not to mention he had blown millions of dollars.
    He had lost his business savvy....even his security guards reluctantly admitted he was out of it "at times."
    And would rather "settle" than go to court" and he was ALWAYS getting sued for something or the other....talk about pressure.

Taking into account Michael's birthdate, the pepsi fire and date of 'death' provide proof enough that this is all planned to precision. No random chance to it. Except maybe how many would catch on that this is a hoax. Even then he probably was aware of the % statistics.

That is your opinion....it hold about much merit as other's have stated mine does.
    From my perspective there is NO there THERE.
    Talk about flapping in the wind...or should I call it grasping at useless number stats!
  • The escape theory, on the other hand, is debunked by Murray's very existence in all this.

Not necessarily....unless you want to consider the alternative...MJ is in fact dead.
  • People who are on drugs don't even know what they are doing and they don't function normal either.

Well that my dear is a pompous statement.
    It would depend on how many drugs they were on at a given time
    and their tolerance level to said drugs.
    RunFaYaLife, that are only reasons and excuses IF it were the case that he was a draug addict. I am asking about a reasonable theory which could explain all the stuff from the last 20 months and before that, plus signs that he was indeed a drug addict and was murdered.

• Have you even read what was found in his bedroom at Carolwood?
    Not to mention the numerous Doctor's that prescribed them?
    Have you even read what was found in his bedroom at Carolwood?
    Not to mention the numerous Doctor's that prescribed them?
    Have you ever looked beyond the tip of your nose? You remind me of an old MJHD member: jewell. She tried to convince people of the same theory and also never had anything to back up her story. Think whatever you want, but you are not convincing anyone.