New blog: Challenging the non-believers arguments – part 1

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Rob » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:21 pm
    You guys are funny though, you look at a lot of fake pics and think its MJ in the background when it is not, but you see a real pic of him in the EMS and don't want to think it's him, too funny.

No matter how you toss the salad, it's the same salad, he is dead. LA already spend millions on the funeral procession in taxpayers money and now with the trial that's more money, and that would be fraud, they don't hold trials for people that have killed someone but oh they are faking, LOL

Okay these were the main arguments that I found and probably reflect what most non-believers are thinking. If we can't respond to these, will they just stay shut off from listening to anything we have to say?
  • ...and the funny thing is...a large part of your info comes from the tabloids!! Look at the threads you've created from things that have been printed in these rags.
  • clipsy.....

Well said. Thank you.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    There are higher ups who can and do make these decisions regardless of what the mayor and other locals think. You do as you're told. You shut up when you're told. And you go with the flow or else. Besides all those people mentioned would not even have to know what's going on. The paramedics admitedly didn't know who the patient was as well as hospital staffers. Kai Chase only knows what she saw which obviously wasn't much. Michael's friends? Who were they? Where were they, by the way, if he had any besides Liz. His relatives, that's another ball game. I believe some do and some don't. Cannot have too many people knowing what the deal is for the exact reason you mentioned. Can't keep their mouths shut.
  • I'm totally on the wall
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Nice blog Souza, i like it very much , for me the children are the main reason why MJ has hoaxed his death, if he knew that smth was off, that his and his kids' lives were in danger,i think he had no alternative.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    The ambulance photo was fake because no one managed to get an up to date photo

The s at the end of pain was simply a mistake-after all it was probably done in a rush,as there would have been so many other things to do.

The numerology stuff is nonsense-no-one had THIS amount of time on their hands.

Dear Troll,

1) Good eye! Using the old photo tipped a lot of other people off that something was phony about "ambulance/death day". The Genius meant to do that. It has led to much investigation of just that picture.

2) MJ doesn't do ANYthing "in a rush", and this Hoax Death plan has been in the making for decades. Read the lyrics of even early, not just later songs. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

3)The numerology as put forth in the TIAI Updates, woudn't have needed to take all kinds of time, if one was highly intelligent and used to doing these kinds of calculations---as I believe, was the case here. But you're right, "who has THIS amount of time on their hands ?" is a true statement of exasperation, before one realizes this is MJ
    and his Hoax team formulating all this. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> If you read it carefully, it all adds up, and is not nonsense---it is amazing <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> .

Don't give up yet, on BeLIEving. Keep Watching, as he said.
  • Eternalflame and Gina, hello to both of you (i am the same 1guest, indeed).
    Gina, i read some of your posts maybe this could answer some questions: i didn't want to show my feelings about it, because i see you all have a very strong attachment for TS, but i am personally not fond of this character at all, i don't trust and i don't look with good eyes the student-teacher attitude as long as i don't know where i really take lessons from, i am also suspicious that some people get banned because they don't reveal or deny an identity but this character has privileged position and we should trust him just because we are told to and last but not least i don't believe Michael's hoax is connected in any way with numerology or Elvis. I respect his/her intelligence, i read his posts just like any other post (even though my intuition says there are 2 people not 1) but that's it.
    Please, don't jump on me for this post, i have nothing personal with TS or with his/&supporters, i just don't find him/her more valuable than anyone of you here and, also, please don't try to convince me about his predictions because i've already READ THEM and they didn't impress me at all.

Sorry again if one of you feels offended, nothing personally, just my thoughts.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Hello 1guest.

I respect your opinion about TS and no, I don't feel offended at all.

Glad to see you back <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Maybe the numbers are just coincidences, yet aren't these coincidences amazing <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> ?
    For example I just don't get it how the Pepsi incident happened EXACTLY on the day at the middle of Michael's life and that was that moment which was supposed to have changed his life by making him an addict to pain-killers <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> !
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Key Master said Michael was so nice, always asking if his employees were OK and everything.
    So he couldn't have faked his death and leave them without jobs.

Well, I had an employer who was SOOOOO nice but when the time came, he left hundreds of people without jobs because he had no other choise.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Exactly. For once in his life, Michael had to care about himself, do whatever whould have saved his life. It can be because of direct threat or using for concerts to overwhelm him, the goal was the same, to destroy MJ.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    ROFL..I knew you'd all be sitting there frantically tap tap tapping away on your keyboards.Meanwhilw,I've been out for a meal,to the pub,cinema,swimming ,met some friends and generally had a damn good time while you've been waisting your day away. I think I WIN!

Well...if that were the truth, touche'. Yet, you came back to waste time with us. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Actually, a labor of love is never a waste of time. MJ is helping us to SEE, and we will share everything we've gotten so far, with you.

LOVE never fails. We all win. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Now, my turn to go out to eat and play <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I think the concerts were fake for the most part. All of the talk concerning them was made up.

Souza found something over a year and a half ago where she showed that there was NO CONTRACT with AEG. There was only a rider. That is huge.

I think MJ and AEG hooked up for the purpose of jump starting the hoax, and that is the main reason.

I think even the ticket situation was made up. Did anyone ever post what a ticket looked like?

The only thing that was real was the 02 Arena deal, and some don't think it was truly held in England and could have been green screened. Lol
  • Gina, observe your life with numerology in mind and you will be amazed how many coincidences you find:)
    Gina, i read some of your posts
    oooopss , you said Ciao, I thought you were gone for good <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    maybe this could answer some questions: i didn't want to show my feelings about it, because i see you all have a very strong attachment for TS, but i am personally not fond of this character at all, i don't trust and i don't look with good eyes the student-teacher attitude as long as i don't know where i really take lessons from, i am also suspicious that some people get banned because they don't reveal or deny an identity but this character has privileged position and we should trust him just because we are told to

Well, actually I don't mind learning, there are ALWAYS smarter people than me out there.
    I'm glad you respect his/hers inteligence, I do the same, but most important to me is the character and I hate when people try to deceive the others ....you know what I mean.
    ...and the funny thing is...a large part of your info comes from the tabloids!! Look at the threads you've created from things that have been printed in these rags.

Nope, half of info comes from tabloids. Infos I posted here, for example, uses youtube, but we actually see and hear people talking themselves, info that comes from their mouth and we do comparison and analysis.Ben Evanstad also has 2 different stories about June 25,09, ambulance scene. Come from his mouth through youtube . As well as memorial, funeral, message in TII (BAM scene) comes from Michael's beautiful mouth, etc...
    Those type of sources I accept as primary source and rely on them.
    Gina, observe your life with numerology in mind and you will be amazed how many coincidences you find:)

I'm starting this moment and let you know later what I found <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    ahhhhh....you are too many smart people for me here <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • "don't trust and i don't look with good eyes the student-teacher attitude as long as i don't know where i really take lessons from"

AS LONG AS...

No, i don't know what you mean, hope i am not again on your deceving suspects list. I have no interest and i think my mental health is stable too:)

I know when my mom died I was a wreck for at least 2 months, couldn't smile or even take care of myself, I looked terrible, totally different of my usual self because losing a parent is a trauma at any age, but especially at such an young age <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I completely know what you felt cause I have experienced the same, took me longer.. But believe me, when the opposit happens and parent buries its child, it must be 10 times more painful.
    Right here I have a question to you. Explain how could Katherine go Target to do shopping, looking very calm and good,on the 3rd day of her sons sudden death? And how paparazzi again was right there, just like Ben the only pap. on June 25thy happened to be at Carolwood dr.

I was shopping the next day my mom died, but I was shopping for what it was needed for the funeral <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> .
    Can be about their religion, they believe only the body died and this could be their comfort? But most of the religions have this belief that the soul is immortal, so why we still suffer and grieve when our loved ones die?

Your situation was normal Gina because:1. you were buying things necessary for funeral; 2. you did not have housekeeper or bodyguards, or personal assistant to do that for you, and 3. you were not 80 years old. Ms. Katherine Jackson buying sleeping bags herself, is VERY ODD. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • But, Gina, i would like to repeat it: my feelings about TS were mine, just mine. Including the student-anonymus teacher disturbing feeling. Still mine. There are no reproaches and no attempts of changing others' impressions about TS.
    "don't trust and i don't look with good eyes the student-teacher attitude as long as i don't know where i really take lessons from"

AS LONG AS...

No, i don't know what you mean, hope i am not again on your deceving suspects list. I have no interest and i think my mental health is stable too:)

well, if that conforts you, my list of suspects is as long as China and I myself am on it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

in the meantime you could really use a little lesson about how to use the "quote" button if you don't mind - it would make your posts look better <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • "don't trust and i don't look with good eyes the student-teacher attitude as long as i don't know where i really take lessons from"

AS LONG AS...

well, if that conforts you, my list of suspects is as long as China and I myself am on it :lol:

in the meantime you could really use a little lesson about how to use the "quote" button if you don't mind - it would make your posts look better :mrgreen:

Hope this look better?
    [Your situation was normal Gina because:1. you were buying things necessary for funeral; 2. you did not have housekeeper or bodyguards, or personal assistant to do that for you, and 3. you were not 80 years old. Ms. Katherine Jackson buying sleeping bags herself, is VERY ODD. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

That's what she was buying <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ? What for?! Really, I don't get this 3d-funny-eyes.gif
  • No, it doesn't. Not for guests. ;)
    Hope this look better?

Actually not <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->