New blog: Challenging the non-believers arguments – part 1

Comments

• About the link i've shared, i am sorry for doing this Souza ( it's again about TS), but members really had no idea who posted that and i thought this could let them know who the ENEMY was.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Purelove, thank you, you are right, TS does not force anyone to read his/her posts or follow him/her. I don't think i've said this, but i wanted to re-post this idea too.
    About TS, i can't contribute on that post "Strong evidence about TS", but i found the same post that guest published here:
    <!-- m -->http://xxserenityxdreamsxx.blogspot.com ... art-2.html<!-- m -->

Thank you for the info. So that was Serenity. Not surprised at all. I wish she worked hard to debunk the info TS has given instead of trying to debunk his possible relation with the Jacksons. That would be useful maybe.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Everyone at the memorial must have been laughing to relief their pain! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

r1anvn.jpg

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Not that I've never seen this before but it's shocking to see it again, in fact it's shocking every time I see it again
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Souza, no, i wasn't aware of the fact that i put you in a bad light but i am sorry if that's what happened/you think happened. I saw your posts about how uncomfortable you feel when one member has more than one account. This is why something was fishy for me. You always cared about TS more than you cared about other members. And the fact that you jump everytime posts are not in his favor does not help one change this impression.
    About repeating things, i don't sell anything, i have no interest in conditioning people, i don't have any profit and i am not even a member. Please, try to be more calm.

Again, invalid assumption. I am very calm and I don't see where I wasn't. The fact that you don't like my reply, doesn't automatically mean that I am not calm or offended.

About me caring more for TS than other members? Invalid assumption again. I care about all the genuine and honest members -even if I don't agree with them- and that is exactly why I give TS a platform here.

I am also not uncomfortable with members having more than one account. There are more members with two accounts, yet they have been honest about it, asked me and explained to me why. They just didn't want anyone else to know they have a new account because of certain reasons. TS also asked me, so nothing different here.

What I do NOT like, is members coming back under different usernames when they were clearly not welcome here anymore, causing drama or to bash and ridicule the members. That I do not like, but I can assure you that 99% of the admins of any forum do not like that.

And again you are putting me in a bad light with your assumptions. Another repeat.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Souza is just braver/calmer/more eloquent/more diplomatic then a lot of us who feel the same way.

I think TS is MJ and I think anyone who doesn't see or at least suspect that is either not paying attention, not intelligent enough to understand what's going on, or too skeptical for their own good. That's my opinion.

I'm sorry to those who see themselves in my words and are offended by them.
    Everyone at the memorial must have been laughing to relief their pain! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

r1anvn.jpg

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Not that I've never seen this before but it's shocking to see it again, in fact it's shocking every time I see it again

One big happy family who achieved their goal perfectly. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Ok, Souza.
    Ok, Bec.
    1guest, why don't you become a member of the forum? Why do you prefer to post as a guest? That's ok if you don't want to answer this. Just curious.
  • Thank you for asking, no problem. I admit members here are wonderful and the conversations are refreshing but i think this guest forum is enough for me. I certainly wouldn't want to upset any of you. Anyway, i read the other part of the forum too, to get updated with news, clues, points of view etc. so i know what's going on:)
    Thank you for asking, no problem. I admit members here are wonderful and the conversations are refreshing but i think this guest forum is enough for me. I certainly wouldn't want to upset any of you. Anyway, i read the other part of the forum too, to get updated with news, clues, points of view etc. so i know what's going on:)

Ohh ok. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Thanx for answering. Enjoy the forum. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • On topic: i guess non-believers are quiet when they're challenged :d
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Agree Souza, Pure Love (awesome pics!), and Bec! I know I love TS whoever he is, there's just something about him.
    1guest, we've all already been through the mill about TS, so nothing you could post about him would be upsetting in the least. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Gina, you are the perfect welcome person to greet guests coming in here! You have them all relaxed, since you're somewhat on the fence yourself. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    by GINAFELICIA » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:30 pm
    Maybe the numbers are just coincidences, yet aren't these coincidences amazing ?
    For example I just don't get it how the Pepsi incident happened EXACTLY on the day at the middle of Michael's life and that was that moment which was supposed to have changed his life by making him an addict to pain-killers !
    Yep, yep! On another video, Karen Faye says that the addiction part is not true, but that MJ only got addicted 9 years after the accident because of scalp correction surgery pain. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    ok wrote:ROFL..I knew you'd all be sitting there frantically tap tap tapping away on your keyboards.Meanwhilw,I've been out for a meal,to the pub,cinema,swimming ,met some friends and generally had a damn good time while you've been waisting your day away. I think I WIN!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Those things pale in comparison to the rollercoaster adventure we've had here for almost 2 years. What do you think we all do in our time spent away from our computers? Although I admit that even when I'm doing these other things my mind is still often here.
    scorpionchik wrote:[Your situation was normal Gina because:1. you were buying things necessary for funeral; 2. you did not have housekeeper or bodyguards, or personal assistant to do that for you, and 3. you were not 80 years old. Ms. Katherine Jackson buying sleeping bags herself, is VERY ODD.
    I'm sure there's plenty of beds and bedding at the Encino mansion, but how much is there at supposedly empty Neverland? (And MJ doesn't mind sleeping on the floor he's said.) But I personally believe it's just a hoax-related detail that MJ stuck in to to add to the long list of crazy odd things that happened that make no sense, for us to bang our heads over.
    AnaMarcia
    If Michael had died that day, that image really scare me.
    I think that even a murderer don't celebrate so joyfully the death of his victim.
    I think Joe did not hates Michael, about to celebrate both his death.
    So... have just one reply for this!
    Remember Janet Jackson in one interview couldn’t keep from smiling while talking about her brother’s death and so claimed that she tended to smile when she was feeling sad. Yeah right! And aside from Paris's theatrical fake tears speech at the memorial (doing improv with her Dad <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) the kids have been looking pretty content and rather happy.
    Gina, you are the perfect welcome person to greet guests coming in here! You have them all relaxed, since you're somewhat on the fence yourself. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Gina is a great host to all guests on this thread. I love you girl. Love you too MJonmind, Souza, Bec and all my fellow believer family. How about a love0028.gif love0075.gif
  • Purelove, how did SD or that someone who copied from her blog that "info" on TS wrote as a guest on that thread where only registered members could post?
    Purelove, how did SD or that someone who copied from her blog that "info" on TS wrote as a guest on that thread where only registered members could post?
    This thread is a global announcement which is also available in the Guest section so I imagine that's how a guest is able to post.

Souza knows it the best about this for sure.
    Purelove, how did SD or that someone who copied from her blog that "info" on TS wrote as a guest on that thread where only registered members could post?

The topic was moved.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• becbec Posts: 6,387

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Gina is a great host to all guests on this thread. I love you girl. Love you too MJonmind, Souza, Bec and all my fellow believer family. How about a love0028.gif love0075.gif

You're so sweet. I love you too.

You're so sweet. I love you too.

love0038.gif
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Souza is just braver/calmer/more eloquent/more diplomatic then a lot of us who feel the same way.

I think TS is MJ and I think anyone who doesn't see or at least suspect that is either not paying attention, not intelligent enough to understand what's going on, or too skeptical for their own good. That's my opinion.

I doubt TS is MJ, I think it's someone acting through MJ. One from his family, possibly? Anyways, what does "TS" stand for?
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    So far I can see NO VALID ARGUMENTS/CHALLENGE FROM GUESTS/ NON- BELIEVERS AGAINST PRESENTED FACTS OF CLUES THAT MJ IS ALIVE.
    ALL I READ IS BLAH, BLAH, HA, HA, HA, or CLEARING RELATIONS WITH MEMBERS. THAT'S IT? THAT IS ALL YOUR GROUND TO BELIEVE THAT MICHAEL IS DEAD? or YOU DON'T GET THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> How boring......
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    But, Gina, i would like to repeat it: my feelings about TS were mine, just mine. Including the student-anonymus teacher disturbing feeling. Still mine. There are no reproaches and no attempts of changing others' impressions about TS.

Oh really? Were you aware of the fact that repeating is an important part of conditioning?

Interesting, I wasn't quite aware of that <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Don´t worry, Gina. Counter conditioning is as effective <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Finally! long interesting thread.

My view on believers/ non believers is simple. It´s a matter of faith as happens with the concept of God.

"See to believe", but in this case, the alarm bell started going on for many fans and supporters since the O2 announcement and the tip of the iceberg was the ambo pic presented in the media.

Beside all the research and theories written in this and other forums, youtube videos and other medias, there are other situations that makes you doubt if one is sharp and observant or just skilled in the matter of question.We remember that Janet during her interviews described where she was when MJ died. She mixed up 2 different locations i.e .

We read here as well our personal experiences when a loved one passed. We remembered when happened, what we were doing, what we were wearing. Also when MJ "passed" that question was a part of the forum and we remembered what we were doing, how we found about it, who told us, where we were etc.

I understand that "believers" are afraid to end up like Elvis fans and why non believers get upset but at the end all the reactions are, just for love.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    But, Gina, i would like to repeat it: my feelings about TS were mine, just mine. Including the student-anonymus teacher disturbing feeling. Still mine. There are no reproaches and no attempts of changing others' impressions about TS.

Oh really? Were you aware of the fact that repeating is an important part of conditioning?

Interesting, I wasn't quite aware of that <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Don´t worry, Gina. Counter conditioning is as effective <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I doubt TS is MJ, I think it's someone acting through MJ. One from his family, possibly? Anyways, what does "TS" stand for?

The Sign.
    Or The Sun, or The Subject, or The Sister(s), or The Son(s), or Tupac Shakur, or Tell Stories, or Teach Science, or Three Scrooges, or The Spell, or whatever you want to make of it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->