New blog: Challenging the non-believers arguments – part 1

Comments

• The Snake <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> The Seeker The Silence The Sartorialist <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> The Surgeon <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    If he is Michael why so simple? TS ?like no Dr Black no Dr Heat ? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Or The Sun, or The Subject, or The Sister(s), or The Son(s), or Tupac Shakur, or Tell Stories, or Teach Science, or Three Scrooges, or The Spell, or whatever you want to make of it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I do remember him ending one of his updates with 'The Sign' though. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PRINCE is that you? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->During that period he was frequently referred to in the media as "The Artist Formerly Known as Prince", often abbreviated to "TAFKAP", or simply "The Artist" NOW : The Symbol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> 220px-Prince_logo.svg.png
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    PRINCE is that you? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->During that period he was frequently referred to in the media as "The Artist Formerly Known as Prince", often abbreviated to "TAFKAP", or simply "The Artist" NOW : The Symbol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> 220px-Prince_logo.svg.png

LOL, who knows? I bet Prince knows a lot more than people might think.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Finally! long interesting thread.

My view on believers/ non believers is simple. It´s a matter of faith as happens with the concept of God.

"See to believe", but in this case, the alarm bell started going on for many fans and supporters since the O2 announcement and the tip of the iceberg was the ambo pic presented in the media.

Beside all the research and theories written in this and other forums, youtube videos and other medias, there are other situations that makes you doubt if one is sharp and observant or just skilled in the matter of question.We remember that Janet during her interviews described where she was when MJ died. She mixed up 2 different locations i.e .

We read here as well our personal experiences when a loved one passed. We remembered when happened, what we were doing, what we were wearing. Also when MJ "passed" that question was a part of the forum and we remembered what we were doing, how we found about it, who told us, where we were etc.

I understand that "believers" are afraid to end up like Elvis fans and why non believers get upset but at the end all the reactions are, just for love.
    In the two deaths most painful/shocking to me, everything is vivid in my mind except what clothes I was wearing. Why would I pay attention to that? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Maybe I'm less into clothes/fashion than you? OK the first death I probably was wearing pyjamas.

On the topic of faith. We here are excercising faith in our own intellect/intuition/6th sense/ability to read between the lines. We don't see Michael alive, and openly the family, friends and media are stating he's dead, but we do see strong evidence that we should question the truthfulness of these people. On the other hand non-believers have to excercise faith in the key people's straightforward statements. They have seen neither Michael's alive or dead body. They are putting their faith in man, that people including media are generally truthful. Both sides are armchair experts, and both sides are excercising faith. I strongly have faith in a Creator God who I can't see, yet I would not recommend just having faith that my smoke detector has charged batteries. In every other area of life we demand/require empirical evidence before we are convinced. JMT
    Hebrews 11:1-3 (King James Version)

1Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
    2For by it the elders obtained a good report.
    3Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
  • sonson Posts: 182
    I'll pretend to doubt for the sake of argument

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    1. Michael rehearsed the night before, hard. He was fine and foine. In fact he was sizzling and bathing in the moonlight.

Just because he wasn't all that sick doesn't mean he WASN'T killed by Murray the next day.
    2. 0-2 announcement waaay out of character - presentation and delivery

He could have been high or nervous. Leaning more toward high myself.
    3. A movie was made of the rehearsal footage, a real movie, complete with props, pops, bangs, screens, the works. Michael was even behind the cameras. Rolling Action.

1) All done with a double to create this illusion of a non-sick MJ.
    2) He wanted his rehearsal footage to look good.
    4. He made a FORMAL closing statement at the end of the movie, oops rehearsal

Added later, fake signiture. Or added earlier on.
    5. Conrad Murray waited before calling 911 & could not perform proper CPR (pleeze!)

He killed him on purpose. Or he was just that horrible of a doctor, his med school GPA was beneath a 2.0 (true fact)
    6. Ambulance backed out of driveway, could have circled around – time wasted

The driver may have been fired after that ordeal. He may have been nervous.
    7. Few if any paps on the scene, no flurry of activity, no one onsite appeared distraught – tour bus in the vicinity – however, no fan film or pics have surfaced – possibly Star Line Tours? LOL.

The body may not have been Identified yet.
    8. No one actually saw MJ in distress except 1 security guard, Murray and the paramedics

Kai Chase said they stayed down stairs
    9. No one in the home saw him being put onto the stretcher or brought downstairs to the ambulance because they were all fired on the spot before that ever happened and ordered to leave (how convenient)

They wanted to avoid commotion
    10. Janet's confusion if in Atl or NY when she learned of brother's death

It was a hectic time for her, she was working on a movie at the same time.
    11. Jackson boys on national tv went to the wrong cemetery.

Simple mistake
    12. LAX made the lame excuse for shutting down airport on 6/25 as being due to visibility issues – sunny day – no clouds in the sky

Coincidence
    13. Lone Mexecana flight departed with even stranger flight info reporting the landing status as “unknown” – WTH did it vanish into space? Who was the passenger? Such coincidence. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

exactly
    14. The “hoax video” of MJ exiting the coroner's van in the parking lot, too authentic to me – And btw, what ever became of the person who released that footage? Did not know that tv stations did those types of experiments to gauge audience response. Did you? If so please apprise me because this is a first for me.

It was fake, simple as that.
    15. The hoax picture of MJ in the ambulance is obviously a fake. No one would have been allowed around the ambulance – perimeter would have been blocked off – much less close enough to take a picture INSIDE the ambulance (com on now!) Lucky dog

It was fake, but in no connection to MJ. Just some guy who wanted to make some extra cash.
    16. Paramedics at the home and at the hospital said MJ was unrecognizable – shriveled up old man. But if we are to believe the ambu picture, he was surely recognizable on the way to the hospital. So did he age enroute? Who do we BeLieve?

He wasn't wearing make up.
    17. Joe actively soliciting for business at his beloved son’s Memorial

He was involved with killing him.

He is old and doesn't know better.

It's his way of coping.
    18. Private funeral held at night at which Michael arrived fashionably late

It was done to demonstrate that MJ was a big deal.
    19. Family balling at the club after the private Funeral

A lot of families have a celebration after a funeral.

[/quote]
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Ok, Son.
    Was worth you try, but some answers remain without unsubstantiated. I do not think Murray would not be unpunished to this day, or about to be sentenced to only 4 years in jail if he intentionally murdered Michael. No evidence of this, simply because the police seem not to work with this hypothesis. It is unbelievable that a seemingly simple case, it would not be unresolved until today.
    If only Murray was with Michael, there are no accurate witnesses of what happened before and if Murray disappear for three days ... so, he would be already doomed!
    The LAPD should not be so incompetent and corrupt way. Must be a reason for such slowness!
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    "son&quot wrote:
    I'll pretend to doubt for the sake of argument

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I did not want to quote the whole post, but I like your opposit challenging. That's what we should do sometimes, try to view on facts as if Michael really dead, what is the answer of such event. Now it looks FULL OF SHIT COMEDY since to me none of those arguments are reasonable.
    But I have a correction to make on # 11.Jackson boys on national tv went to the wrong cemetery.-Simple mistake
    If you mean Jackson Dynasty documental, they did actually go to the right cemetery, one in Glendale. I was thinking the same, but when I watched one more time, it was Holly Terrace.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    This hoax, if at the end it´s proven that MJ is behind it, will be the reason to call him a great artist.
    He has been using the hoax as a happening to create emotions on different people. That´s what i call art!
    The hoax it´s an art piece itself!

G E N I O U S
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    This hoax, if at the end it´s proven that MJ is behind it, will be the reason to call him a great artist.
    He has been using the hoax as a happening to create emotions on different people. That´s what i call art!
    The hoax it´s an art piece itself!

G E N I O U S

Totally agree with you.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Or The Sun, or The Subject, or The Sister(s), or The Son(s), or Tupac Shakur, or Tell Stories, or Teach Science, or Three Scrooges, or The Spell, or whatever you want to make of it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thread Starter <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    MICHAEL JACKSON HANDWRITTEN "TS" LYRICS

<!-- m -->http://www.juliensauctions.com/auctions ... on-40.html<!-- m -->

One page hand-written lyrics, pencil on lined paper by Michael Jackson, titled "T.S." This would eventually be titled "D.S." and appeared on the album "HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book 1." The lyrics read in part, "They wanna get my ass dead or alive, invade my privacy/ They sure taken me by surprise [sic]." It is widely thought that the lyrics of this song refer to Santa Barbara County District Attorney Tom Sneddon, who lead the child abuse investigation against Jackson.

Can be any connection,clue.?medium-smiley-098.gif
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467

One page hand-written lyrics, pencil on lined paper by Michael Jackson, titled "T.S." This would eventually be titled "D.S." and appeared on the album "HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book 1." The lyrics read in part, "They wanna get my ass dead or alive, invade my privacy/ They sure taken me by surprise [sic]." It is widely thought that the lyrics of this song refer to Santa Barbara County District Attorney Tom Sneddon, who lead the child abuse investigation against Jackson.

I say that this is either a big clue, or just another "coincidence"! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And we all know what we think of "coincidences", right? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Nice catch Scorpionchik! Blessings to you friend! <3
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thread Starter <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    Maybe Top Secret. However, illuminati agenda and plans won't be so top secret after MJ Bams and exposes their plans. Everyone's going to know. hee hee.

[youtube:3cfsfqpa]

I love lyrics. Michael you are funny. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> medium-smiley-047.gif
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374

Interesting.
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    TS could also stand for Thomas Sneddon. Doubt it? Me too. Because he is the one who accused Michael of child molesting. I don't think this has actually anything to do with the username TS. So don't be offended!

But let's see, D.S stands for Dom Sheldon. Am I right? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    TS could also stand for Thomas Sneddon. Doubt it? Me too. Because he is the one who accused Michael of child molesting. I don't think this has actually anything to do with the username TS. So don't be offended!

But let's see, D.S stands for Dom Sheldon. Am I right? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Tom Sneddon is not intelligent enought to post such complicated things, he proved that with his 'case' against Mike. I even doubt he even knows how a computer works.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Besides, even if he is Tom Sneddon, why is he not being a dick?? He's actually nice. BUT maybe it is a clue ?? to look back to Tom Sneddon??

Tom Sneddon is not intelligent enought to post such complicated things, he proved that with his 'case' against Mike. I even doubt he even knows how a computer works.

Totally agree. Why would he try to help someone that he used to hate and tried to imprison?

Totally agree. Why would he try to help someone that he used to hate and tried to imprison?
    I have to agree, sorry for sharing my opinion. It might've been offensive to some, - I never thought TS was Thomas Sneddon, I was just going with the lyrics here. But yeah.. you're right. It's probably just "Thread Starter".
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137

I have to agree, sorry for sharing my opinion. It might've been offensive to some, - I never thought TS was Thomas Sneddon, I was just going with the lyrics here. But yeah.. you're right. It's probably just "Thread Starter".

Actually, to be accurate, we don't even KNOW that Tom Sneddon IS Tom Sneddon (the evil cold man), in reality. Consider this: If that trial wasn't staged, and during a NORMAL trial, MJ would have gone to jail anyway, simply for his ( <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) antics disrespecting the court, with the song he wrote. It is called "Contempt" (disrespect) of court. EVERYONE knew who he meant, despite changing the name. Such a public display of disrespect (on international Television, of his followers singing a song he appeared to have written for that purpose!!), would NOT have gone un-dealt with! Think about it...

Tom Sneddon COULD be one of the MJ Players. He's NOT just leaving MJ alone because the trial ended in a not guilty verdict...OR because he's been retired. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> It would be WAAAAY out of character for SUCH an evil, "cold man" to just drop it
    ! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> He didn't drop it the first time. Don't you guys know anything about evil??

Either T.S. never was the evil he performed, years ago, or, perhaps he's just been re-assigned by the puppet Master, Michael Jackson. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> He has the education and the time, now, to write everything our "TS" here does, especially under the tutelage of MJ. It is not a stretch, if you open your mind.

Likewise, I apologize, in advance, for inflaming folk with my opinion. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    Listening to D.S atm, haha. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Michael had really many involved in the hoax, - as he probably started planning it 'round 2000 to '02. So there's a good chance Thomas Sneddon was actually a good friend of MJ and was only a part of the hoax. No one can know for sure, but I doubt this really has anything to do with TS (the username, Thread Starter). <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    Listening to D.S atm, haha. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Michael had really many involved in the hoax, - as he probably started planning it 'round 2000 to '02. So there's a good chance Thomas Sneddon was actually a good friend of MJ and was only a part of the hoax. No one can know for sure, but I doubt this really has anything to do with TS (the username, Thread Starter). <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

TS signed one of his updates as The Sign. I think TS refers to it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Tom Sneddon a good friend of MJ? Don't believe it for a second. The trial was as real as you and I are and Tom Sneddon was paid to get MJ down by high profile people. The Arvizo's were chosen and sent to get Michael down, the Chandlers in the 90's were sent as well. Sneddon is just a puppet, but that certainly doesn't make him less evil. Michael changed the name in DS for legal reasons, because if he knew he would be sued anyway he would have just called it as it was. Michael has not been Sneddon's only victim, he went after more people. Read the V for Vendetta blog and you will know for SURE that Tom Sneddon is not Mike's friend, but his enemy. He should be prosecuted and put behind bars, as should his employers.

**note** the above opinion of Tom Sneddon, the Arvizos and the Chandlers being paid by high profile people remains just my opinion, and not fact.