TIAI April 11

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I am not sure I understand what you mean.

TS is right about the resolution. I don't see the mind games here.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I am not sure I understand what you mean.

TS is right about the resolution. I don't see the mind games here.

Its a long story Ginafelicia......I just find it hard to trust our "sources" anymore. Power of suggestion is a very powerful tool....... Espeically when we don't have the answers, we become very vulnerable. God Bless.
    Hmmm... I think we prove all the time that we don't blindly trust one "source" or another.

But if what the "source" says makes sense I don't see why we wouldn't accept this.

Sometimes I think we have to step back and try to see the big picture ... like we were told in early years at school: use the analysis and synthesis skills...might be useful in this case
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    TS says:
    "In this case, and actually with a lot of the pictures and videos being analyzed, most people here do not have very much if any experience in still photography, videography, and video editing, etc."

I think this is an important thing to understand about the entire hoax. I feel like the answers are in front of us. If we learn to see/hear more than what the media has fed us. Wouldn't Michael want to include everyone? Push them to think outside their comfort zone, but, include them. Our eyes have a tendency to focus on what the heart fears most. In this case, the death of Michael. The world was obsessed with it....for a time. Our eyes were focused on that fear, rather than love. Michael did say to put love back into the world. What we didn't realize is that it came back in via a shock-treatment. You never know what you have....till it's gone.
    I have a small photography background and can understand much of the discussions. However, I have stepped away from the more difficult dissections of these photos. In part because I feel they are easier to understand than we are making them out to be. The answers don't lie within the pixelations, they lie within what can be seen by the naked eye.....I respectfully believe. I have stared at these photos for months, seeing subtle differences and wondering indeed if, this is it? Then my mind changes back to other parts of the hoax....reason, timing, general wonder. I recently wrote a good friend about thoughts on This Is It. I feel there is an obvious story structure, however, I'll save that for another thread/time. I really just wanted to comment on this one quote from TS.

Blessings Always
    Smart and funny at the same time gains my trust......I easily get addicted to smart and funny people <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

And I totally like it
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Well, so the sprouts could be there, we just don't see them. Still leaves me with no body, ambulance ride added to what I thought before. Doesn't make much difference since in both scenarios the same amount of people would be in.

Shall we get back to that issue so we can come to a conclusion before the trial starts next week?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Well, so the sprouts could be there, we just don't see them. Still leaves me with no body, ambulance ride added to what I thought before. Doesn't make much difference since in both scenarios the same amount of people would be in.

Shall we get back to that issue so we can come to a conclusion before the trial starts next week?

I agree with you souza... We are not expert photographers, or botanist.... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Back to biology and the hunt for a body <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ..
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    I look at so many pages on the topic and i don't understand the mechanism. I don't see the importance of the ambulance, fake or real, the call, fake or real, the leaves, fake or real, the paramedics, fake or real etc. I thought we already agreed Michael is alive. It looks like you are trying to find reasons/clues to believe or maybe i am missing something but how do the agreed answers change (answers we don't even know they're right or not) your belief about the hoax? It's like you know Michael is alive but it's more important for you to understand how than why and where does this head to.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I look at so many pages on the topic and i don't understand the mechanism. I don't see the importance of the ambulance, fake or real, the call, fake or real, the leaves, fake or real, the paramedics, fake or real etc. I thought we already agreed Michael is alive. It looks like you are trying to find reasons/clues to believe or maybe i am missing something but how do the agreed answers change (answers we don't even know they're right or not) your belief about the hoax? It's like you know Michael is alive but it's more important for you to understand how than why and where does this head to.
    I've been asking that question for a year....will it bring him back? What does it matter until he tells us and who's to say what is correct? But, still, I can't stay out of it either <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I think everybody is confused but at least we can try to make a conclusion.
    I don't know from where to start again now.
    If people could just resume their conclusions in short posts - would be great.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Another good question is where did TS get access to such clear video of that scene to make such a clear screenshot. I am unable to find any video other then the one on Youtube, and they are all the same quality.

Additionally, where is the video that shows such an angle as the one TS posted the screenshot of, and why didn't he link to it. If he didn't screenshot it, where did he find it on the web and why didn't he link to it. He links to everything else, why no link to his source this time?

Funny business is afoot.

I was wondering that same thing, so I went in search of SAMProd.us (which is stamped across the video) and I found the video. (for some reason it won't let me select youtube to embed it. This video is on a user name SamProdTV on Youtube. He has a website listed on his homepage as <!-- m -->http://www.samprod.us<!-- m --> but when you click on it, the site doesn't work. I went to whois and found out who it was registered to, but I'm not sure if we are allowed to post names of people anymore? The guy is a French reporter and is listed as owner of PanAm Press and Alligator TV. I tried to do a search for either of these companies and found nothing. Interesting to say the least......

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXiLROMZaqI<!-- m -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Heartphantom, most of us started following TIAI way.... way.... back and as part of this hoax is designed as an ARG, we aren't going to stop playing now. Yes, majority of us are totally convinced MJ is fine and dandy and this is a hoax, but I guess this is like pitting oneself against the master illusionist and trying to crack how he pulled it off. [I have no chance <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ] . Reminds me of a video of MJ I'm recalling where he's kind of bragging how he's never lost a water fort fight ever and usually he doesn't even get wet. It's a bit like this. We probably won't figure it all out and even if we did, TS maybe wouldn't tell us yet, but still we analyze, watch, read other theories and generally think this over and over and over until our brains seem to be reduced to the size of a walnut. Sometimes some of us winge and let off steam, but we all come back to take another crack at how MJ pulled this off.
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    Hello all! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I'm reading a very interesting book "Defending the guilty" by Alex McBride and i've just came across an interesting part of the book.

Prologue. Page 16.
    I remembered the pretty young woman from the wedding back when i was starting as a barrister, who had taken her disgust at my argument out on her salmon. The real target of her dismay, i realized, was not barristers so much as the adversarial justice system itself, pitting two sides against each other and turning the deliberation of the facts into a partisan battle rather than a search a search for the objective truth. She was shocked because, as she saw it, for the system to work barristers had to present as true versions of events which they knew to be false. On one side, you have the defence trying to sabotage the prosecution case: it argues for important evidence to excluded, undermines honest testimony and then uses the remnants of the facts, the helpful bits, to mislead the jury. On the other, you have the prosecution. The police have investigated what suits them in order to build a case against the defendant that will stick. Facts that point away from the defendants's guilt might be either ignored or not properly examined. Vital material exonerating the defendant might go undisclosed. Any notion of justice becomes lost beneath each side's self interest.
    Sitting on the train back to London, watching fields of sheep roll by, i wondered whether the whole system was corrupt. I started to question whether the 'us versus them', gladiators in sober suits whacking each other over the head with legal texts, was not the majestic display of justice i had assumed but a cynical licence to hoodwink the jury.
    There is a set of procedural guidelines for criminal trials racily titled the Criminal Procedure Rules. The 'overriding objective' of these rules is that criminal cases 'be dealt with justly'. The most important element of this objective is for the court process to acquit the innocent and convict the guilty. As statements of intent go, it is unimpeachable and it's what the criminal courts try to do every day. But there's a fundamental and irreconcilable tension between these two principles. I din't know whether Arthur was guilty or not. He probably was guilty but if 'probably' was what the jury thought, then it was not good enough. A jury has to be sure. I asked myself which one was more important: acquitting the innocent or convicting the guilty? I wondered where justice was to be found within these two competing aims. In the end the criminal justice system has to choose to lean one way or the other. And, in a sense, we have found a way: a defendant is innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. The question is whether our adversarial justice system helps the jury to a 'just' verdict, or whether it makes things harder.

Who is Alex McBride?
    Every day, criminal barrister Alex McBride stands up in court and attempts to save people from conviction, prison, even a lifetime behind bars. Sometimes it's a hopeless case. Sometimes he has the chance to right a wrong. Bust mostly his clients are just plain guilty.

Who is that pretty young woman from wedding?
    Prologue. page 3
    Reading the trial papers, i recalled a question i had been asked by a pretty young woman whom i had been sat next to at a wedding dinner the weekend before. It's a question barristers are always asked: 'How can you defend someone who you know is guilty?'
    I gave her the perfectly valid but stock answer: someone is innocent until proven guilty. No matter what they might have done nor how formidable the case against them might be, in a democratic society based on the rule of law they are entitled to a fair and just hearing. The only way they're going to get that is if they are robustly defended by committed defence barristers. Remember you never really know whether someone is guilty because you weren't there when the alleged crime was committed. The advocate's opinion is irrelevant. It's what the jury thinks that counts. Rather than recognize me as an irresistibly attractive paladin of justice, she started mashing up the salmon on her plate with the flat of her fork. It was clear that neither criminal barristers, nor my argument, impressed her.

I think that each of us can draw our own conclusions from this.

L.O.V.E to all! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ~Souza~ wrote:

If i was thinking the same thing, that is the subject of this thread, return to the photo again <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • YuliaYulia Posts: 122
    Another good question is where did TS get access to such clear video of that scene to make such a clear screenshot. I am unable to find any video other then the one on Youtube, and they are all the same quality.

Additionally, where is the video that shows such an angle as the one TS posted the screenshot of, and why didn't he link to it. If he didn't screenshot it, where did he find it on the web and why didn't he link to it. He links to everything else, why no link to his source this time?

Funny business is afoot.

I was wondering that same thing, so I went in search of SAMProd.us (which is stamped across the video) and I found the video. (for some reason it won't let me select youtube to embed it. This video is on a user name SamProdTV on Youtube. He has a website listed on his homepage as <!-- m -->http://www.samprod.us<!-- m --> but when you click on it, the site doesn't work. I went to whois and found out who it was registered to, but I'm not sure if we are allowed to post names of people anymore? The guy is a French reporter and is listed as owner of PanAm Press and Alligator TV. I tried to do a search for either of these companies and found nothing. Interesting to say the least......

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXiLROMZaqI<!-- m -->

those videos are on the web and someone posted them. also the HQ one
  • naviblnavibl Posts: 117
    Ms. Katherine depresses me all the time.....
    I just saw that recent interview and she says her son is gone forever and Murray should pay and she was very upset.
    I don't think it is possible she doesn't know about the hoax.
    Maybe Michael is dead because I can't understand how comes Ms. Katherine speakes like that

I believe if your childs life was in danger, and you knew that the only way to convience the people that need to believe Michael is dead, in order to uncover the corruption behind the people who wanted him dead, That you would do and say what ever necessary to the public to sound as conviencing as possible and put some very conviencing tears to go with it, because I am sure she is sad about what her son has had to deal with, and that he can't be openly with his family. I cry for my children over much less things. A mother will go to any extent for her child. And Katherine being Jehova's Witness has nothing to do with what she would say. Abramham in the bible lied to the Pharos of Eqypt on two different occations to save his own life. I hope that you will be able to come to some solid belief one way or the other, before this trial starts, because this will not be easy unless you do or for anyone who is not solid in their belief. It will be hard enough for the hard core believers, but we know what the enemy is capable of and we know what Michael is capable of, so I pray that you find peace and resovle soon. My prayers are with you!
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860

A while ago I posted my opinion on that. I think what TS wants is that we can assemble a complete theory and find the answers to several questions we had about the death of Michael. Maybe it would be up a defense and a good argument for Michael when he returns. He could say: "All the clues were there, who investigated found. "
    But sometimes I feel disappointed because I think we have not reached any conclusion yet. We do not have complete answers to the photo of the ambulance and we do not know who and how many people know the game and no one who went to the hospital (or if there was someone or something that was there). That is, it seems that my initial view was wrong. We were unable to reach agreement on a complete theory to date, and sometimes I feel that this will not happen!
    [center:l9fw6fvv][/center:l9fw6fvv]000203F5.gif
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    I think what TS wants is that we can assemble a complete theory and find the answers to several questions we had about the death of Michael
    I have to admit i didn't finish reading everything, God it's a LOT. I got dizzy and tired trying to understand the leaves already <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and then gave up because i've noticed everything is going round circles and ...i dont see the point. It's not like we have the correct answers at the end of the quiz to see who's the winner at least.

TS, why don't you tell us what you think. You start topics and throw directions and then you dissapear. I mean there are so many important topics just left behind, too bad with so many brilliant minds...You choose what you think it's important and then let members argue with no final conclusions. What is this? And is your information authorized , do you know the answers or are they just opinions? If you know the answers and you are afraid you might not be believed without reasonable argument , why don't you try us? You are respected here by everyone so i doubt anyone would trash you, i mean we would be all understanding if you couldn't back up your info with evidence. Just tell us the info. You sure want us to find it if you invest so much work in guiding us.
    But if you're just like one of us trying to find the correct answers using your intelligence, i find it appropriate to mention that loud. Because that changes everything! Because If a legit source tells me: "ok, i know more than you but i don't tell you because you wouldn't believe me anyway so here is how we do it, i will guide you where to look", i would dig and dig and dig. Sure maybe at some point ,if he doesn't just mess with my head, he tells me ok stop right there, you got it, you are right, that is correct. That is what i knew and couldn't tell you. Now you know it for sure.. But if that source is not legit, maybe i wouldn't dig and dig and dig something just because he may find it important, because the path may be false and because i wouldn't know when and if i find the correct answer anyway.

Hoping for an answer if you find the questions relevant. Thank you.
  • naviblnavibl Posts: 117
    I think what TS wants is that we can assemble a complete theory and find the answers to several questions we had about the death of Michael
    I have to admit i didn't finish reading everything, God it's a LOT. I got dizzy and tired trying to understand the leaves already <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and then gave up because i've noticed everything is going round circles and ...i dont see the point. It's not like we have the correct answers at the end of the quiz to see who's the winner at least.

TS, why don't you tell us what you think. You start topics and throw directions and then you dissapear. I mean there are so many important topics just left behind, too bad with so many brilliant minds...You choose what you think it's important and then let members argue with no final conclusions. What is this? And is your information authorized , do you know the answers or are they just opinions? If you know the answers and you are afraid you might not be believed without reasonable argument , why don't you try us? You are respected here by everyone so i doubt anyone would trash you, i mean we would be all understanding if you couldn't back up your info with evidence. Just tell us the info. You sure want us to find it if you invest so much work in guiding us.
    But if you're just like one of us trying to find the correct answers using your intelligence, i find it appropriate to mention that loud. Because that changes everything! Because If a legit source tells me: "ok, i know more than you but i don't tell you because you wouldn't believe me anyway so here is how we do it, i will guide you where to look", i would dig and dig and dig. Sure maybe at some point ,if he doesn't just mess with my head, he tells me ok stop right there, you got it, you are right, that is correct. That is what i knew and couldn't tell you. Now you know it for sure.. But if that source is not legit, maybe i wouldn't dig and dig and dig something just because he may find it important, because the path may be false and because i wouldn't know when and if i find the correct answer anyway.

Hoping for an answer if you find the questions relevant. Thank you.

Let’s just say that TS came in and sat down and gave us the whole scoop from start to finish. What do you think the first thing that would happen would be? I will tell you, there are many people that view this website that never comment that would come out of the wood work with their different ideas and viewpoints, and want TS to give some kind of proof that what he is saying is right. THEN we would be right back at square one having to go thru this whole scenario anyway.

Right now we are only working with the events of 6/25/09. There are multiple layer to the events of that day. So if we can’t think for ourselves and give our own solid ideas now, how will we do this when the opposition comes in and wants proof for what we believe? THAT is why TS doesn’t just lay it all out there nice and neat and pretty. And don’t think for a second when we have to analyze what our government is doing to us, that they will sit down and give us all the answers either. They will certainly continue as they have been, to hide the truth. The truth about NASA’s findings, the truth about the failure of the New Madrid Fault in the US. The truth about to soon to collapse US dollar. We have to dig to find truth, and this is our test run in a safe invironment.

Fact is, we better become very good at uncovering truth, because some very diabolical things are and will continue to happen at the hands of our governments. Charlie Sheen and many other Hollywood celebrities are getting ready this summer to bring to us a similar “Think for yourself” presentation about the inside job in the US on 9/11. Look how they have been trying to discredit Charlie so that no one will hear him.
  • TS_commentsTS_comments Posts: 239
    Let’s just say that TS came in and sat down and gave us the whole scoop from start to finish. What do you think the first thing that would happen would be? I will tell you, there are many people that view this website that never comment that would come out of the wood work with their different ideas and viewpoints, and want TS to give some kind of proof that what he is saying is right. THEN we would be right back at square one having to go thru this whole scenario anyway.

Exactly!

Also, there has been progress in all of this investigation; and we will have a new level up in a couple of hours!

<!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->

Exactly!

Also, there has been progress in all of this investigation; and we will have a new level up in a couple of hours!

Oh, can't wait. I have to get to work in 6 hours, do I have enough time?

You like the new smilies, dontcha? <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    I have the week off.

<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
  • TS_commentsTS_comments Posts: 239

Yes, you have enough time.

And yes, I like the new smilies--as well as the ambulance login, etc. Thanks for all the improvements!
    <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Yes, you have enough time.

And yes, I like the new smilies--as well as the ambulance login, etc. Thanks for all the improvements!
    <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Ha! Yeah well since this saga is becoming more and more a circus, I thought this site could use more hysteria as well <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->

Exactly!

I'm not complaining but where are the conclusions for this one <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> ?