TIAI May 1

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    A sting operation in the movie, you mean not a real one?
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Funny you say this Bec, because i sometimes believe if Michael comes back he will have a different story to public than the real reason of the hoax. An excuse that has no appeal right in the eyes of haters or hurt non-believers. A huge cause that leaves you with no comments...
    In other words, i believe the reason is personal but if he wants to return he can't risk being honest so it will be covered as public benefit. We could be "hoaxers" again, even after a comeback...
    We will see. If we will see.
    @Gina, your husband is not entirley wrong....
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yes. Sort of like a hoax of a hoax or a movie of a hoax or a hoax of a movie.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Catch 22

catch+22.jpg
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    All very true. <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ --> I don't think hoaxers should get too emotionally involved, but rather just enjoy everything that happens, and love and support Michael. He has said he wants to entertain and he wants to be loved. As for trying to wrap our heads around the hoax within the hoax within the hoax aspect, he said it would be a great adventure. <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
    Catch 22

catch+22.jpg

hahah hahahahha hahahhahah <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

this describes exactly how I feel about the hoax sometimes.

Is Michael's life like that? A hoax within a hoax within a hoax?

And we watch and try to understand and when we think we understand something we hear that nothing is as it seems <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->

so you're not quite sure which one of the 3 above <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
    @Gina, your husband is not entirley wrong....

Well he's giving it the meaning of "acting"...that's what he means.

And I trust my husband's instincts when it comes to people
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

so you're not quite sure which one of the 3 above <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

Well I'm sure that Michael's project is difficult to classify as it is the first of it's kind.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    He's always on stage, even when he's laying in bed, he says he's creating under his 7 lights. Although why he would ruin his creative basking happy time by propofol, IDK. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Watch especially at 2:05.
    [youtube:1cjoij79]
    And he is so beautiful to watch here too.
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp9KRtkV ... re=related<!-- m --> He calls himself stinky. His love for children. So sweet!
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrPWIL4FVxo<!-- m --> MJ's cockney accent, laugh, water bottle drinking. Big butts!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Panties thrown at MJ and his snort at 4:30. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry I'm off topic, and got carried away. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    OK I don't get it, what's that laughter at 0:37 for <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> ?

He just lives in an imaginary world and he loves it?! Great !!
    Now I feel much better about myself <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
    I got the feeling he's playing with Bashir
    He doesn't remember the words of "With a child's heart" ?! Come on.....
  • well after a while without saying anything, I started to dig up old stuff and I found this, our friend Craig Harvey and tweet ... and also TMZ.
    FB who is and who is T?

Dr. Tohme Tohme Wants Money Money from MJ
    Originally posted Nov 13th 2009 10:39 AM PST by TMZ Staff

michael_jackson_getty_52093566_ex-1.jpg

Michael Jackson's former manager just filed a huge creditor's claim against the estate ... and it's mostly over the sale of Neverland Ranch in 2008.

In the documents, filed yesterday in L.A. County Superior Court, Dr. Tohme says he was promised a certain fee from Michael if he could locate a company to save Neverland Ranch from foreclosure last year.

Dr. Tohme claims he's the one who brought Colony Capital LLC to the table -- the company T says forked over $23 million to save Neverland. Dr. Tohme wants his cut of the deal -- which he claims is approximately $2.3 million.

In July of 2008, Dr. Tohme also says Michael promised him 15% of the singer's "gross compensation within the entertainment industry" -- but T has no clue how much he's owed for this one.

The doc wants in excess of $2.3 million.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/13/dr-tohme-<!-- m --> ... y-from-mj/

TMZ refers to Tohme as "T"

This account twitter already not exist

tweet says June 20

twit1.bmp

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/chiefcoronerla<!-- m -->

His twitter account still exists and FB = facebook, T = twitter. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    yep
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    not sure that it matters at all but does it look to anyone else like michael has something under his shirt to perhaps make him look heavier in this part of the interviews? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> for the longest time i thought he did look heavier then i realize it was kind of boxey looking.
  • not sure that it matters at all but does it look to anyone else like michael has something under his shirt to perhaps make him look heavier in this part of the interviews? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> for the longest time i thought he did look heavier then i realize it was kind of boxey looking.
    I think he had too much KFC that night <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    I saw that too suspicious mind and LOL papillon <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    not sure that it matters at all but does it look to anyone else like michael has something under his shirt to perhaps make him look heavier in this part of the interviews? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> for the longest time i thought he did look heavier then i realize it was kind of boxey looking.

No, it's a hoax, he must have a pillow under that shirt <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Anyway, is that of any help to establish if this is a sting court or a hoax court?
    What you guys think <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> ?

Or is the man dead as a doornail, having pranks in heaven <!-- sargue/ -->argue/<!-- sargue/ --> ?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    be that all this silence is to day 25?, .. and then we will be riddled with a lot of information <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • not sure that it matters at all but does it look to anyone else like michael has something under his shirt to perhaps make him look heavier in this part of the interviews? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> for the longest time i thought he did look heavier then i realize it was kind of boxey looking.

You know, I've always thought about these kind of things. Mike says that he doesn't like to eat that much. Even as a small child, his mother would sometimes have to coax him into finishing his food. He's never had a big appetite. So then how did he let himself go during this interivew? Was he being injected with steroids for a medical condition? Was it a costume like the mayor, a disguise to hide behind so he wouldn't feel completely uncomfortable? MJ is such a private, terribly shy man. I could see the disguise as a tactic to feel more confident. The Martin Bashir interview was the only time in his life he had let a journalist in his life like that. IDK, Both are possible.
    Medical Steroids can create weight gain, and are used for skin conditions among other medical conditions:

http://www.acde.org/common/Steroids.htm
  • be that all this silence is to day 25?, .. and then we will be riddled with a lot of information <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I second that!! Maybe TS will show up that day?! Like some others said earlier, I'm glad for the break to catch up on things at home!! Plus I loved that catch 22 picture of the buttons!! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    2 things happened since his last post: trial delay decision and Jermaine's tweets.
    at this moment, i rather trust TS's well intentions than Teddy's, watching both's behavior after Jermaine's tweets.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

No, it's a hoax, he must have a pillow under that shirt <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Anyway, is that of any help to establish if this is a sting court or a hoax court?
    What you guys think <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> ?

Or is the man dead as a doornail, having pranks in heaven <!-- sargue/ -->argue/<!-- sargue/ --> ?

so why can't it be a real court, a hoax court and a sting court all rolled into one? would that make it like a moonwalker court ? cause that thing kept me totally confused .
    so why can't it be a real court, a hoax court and a sting court all rolled into one? would that make it like a moonwalker court ? cause that thing kept me totally confused .

real court hmmmmm...A real court means the accusations are real and LAPD conducted a real investigation.
    How came that LAPD started to see his death as a manslaughter case? That happened a few days after june 25th ?
    It was after the autopsy, that revealed a large amount of drugs in his body?

At this moment I don't know when the results of the autopsy came out, have to check.

IDK it's a mess in my head right now.

I think could be a question for us if the police investigation is real or hoaxed.