TIAI May 1

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Kristina I don't know if I'm going to be helpful, but this is what it says on the FBI website:
    "Does the FBI work through U. S. Attorneys?

Yes. Although the FBI is responsible for investigating possible violations of federal law, the FBI does not give an opinion or decide if an individual will be prosecuted. The federal prosecutors employed by the Department of Justice or the U.S. Attorneys offices are responsible for making this decision and for conducting the prosecution of the case."
    <!-- m -->http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/faqs<!-- m -->

It clearly says that the FBI doesn't give an opinion or decide about the individual being prosecuted or not, so they certainly, if I understand correctly, don't help the prosecution per se. They just provide the investigation, their expertise.

Thank you so much for your help! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    So does that mean, when FBI came to a conclusion that Michael is innocent (because they did not find anything against him) they could not stop the prosecution?
    That is so UNFAIR!

You're welcome Kristina <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Yes this is what I understand as well, they can't intervene directly even if they see that there is nothing against the person being prosecuted, they absolutely can't have a say on that. The thing is that now maybe that this move from the SBCDAO has been helpful and is finally backfiring against them because we have evidence that there was absolutely nothing against Michael... and the FBI saw that the prosecution was unfair, they can't have missed that, which is maybe why some FBI agents are involved with the Hoax now.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    Kristina I don't know if I'm going to be helpful, but this is what it says on the FBI website:

Yes. Although the FBI is responsible for investigating possible violations of federal law, the FBI does not give an opinion or decide if an individual will be prosecuted. The federal prosecutors employed by the Department of Justice or the U.S. Attorneys offices are responsible for making this decision and for conducting the prosecution of the case."

It clearly says that the FBI doesn't give an opinion or decide about the individual being prosecuted or not, so they certainly, if I understand correctly, don't help the prosecution per se. They just provide the investigation, their expertise.

So does that mean, when FBI came to a conclusion that Michael is innocent (because they did not find anything against him) they could not stop the prosecution?
    That is so UNFAIR!

You're welcome Kristina <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Yes this is what I understand as well, they can't intervene directly even if they see that there is nothing against the person being prosecuted, they absolutely can't have a say on that. The thing is that now maybe that this move from the SBCDAO has been helpful and is finally backfiring against them because we have evidence that there was absolutely nothing against Michael... and the FBI saw that the prosecution was unfair, they can't have missed that, which is maybe why some FBI agents are involved with the Hoax now.

so is it possible that drawing this conclusion would lead them to step into the situation and begin their own operation in perhaps trying to get to the bottom of who is behind all of it in the first place?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    so is it possible that drawing this conclusion would lead them to step into the situation and begin their own operation in perhaps trying to get to the bottom of who is behind all of it in the first place?

You think they would care that much to see who's behind it? And why it should be necessary to fake his death for it?
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    We also know that for years the FBI investigated MJ, and the pedophile claim; but they found nothing against MJ. Could it be that in the process of this investigation, the FBI found evidence of corruption in the LA prosecution and the MJ trial? Could it be that as a result, the FBI in cooperation with MJ decided to make the LA court system the focus of a sting operation? Please remember that the “top priority” of the FBI is “public corruption” in government agencies; and their investigation specifically includes “verdicts handed down in courts”

Reading this again, I feel we could have an answer for everything.
    But many questions remain.
    The court would be a sting against corruption court in LA. But I do not see any progress, it seems that things are not working. What about Tom Snedon? I think he would have to be the main focus.
    Can an investigation is going on behind the scenes? Finally, two years would not be enough to complete this investigation or not? <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->

You think they would care that much to see who's behind it? And why it should be necessary to fake his death for it?

i don't know . i am just trying to see if we can answer the question that was put forward.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

That is so UNFAIR!

Yes I think it's possible...to draw this conclusion. And I forgot but TS already more than hinted to that (thanks AnaMarcia)...now I don't know how deep goes the bottom.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TS wrote:

TIAI Update #4d: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof of Hoax, Not Murder

4-32. Would a “Death Hoax” Murder Plot Convince the Family???

If there was a conspiracy to murder MJ (and don’t get me wrong, that is a very real possibility): what would be the point in all the complexity, trying to make it look like MJ faked his death? Would they do all that, just to convince a few thousand hoax believers

whole family speaks of a crime, that Michael was afraid he was killed, TS says it's a real possibility ... there were people who wanted to destroy it anyway, and if in Munich 1999 was not an accident?, and if they were behind all the charges during trial failed to see what they wanted the death threats?
    <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
    TS wrote:

If there was a conspiracy to murder MJ (and don’t get me wrong, that is a very real possibility): what would be the point in all the complexity, trying to make it look like MJ faked his death? Would they do all that, just to convince a few thousand hoax believers

whole family speaks of a crime, that Michael was afraid he was killed, TS says it's a real possibility ... there were people who wanted to destroy it anyway, and if in Munich 1999 was not an accident?, and if they were behind all the charges during trial failed to see what they wanted the death threats?

For me, can be only that, Paula.

I think in 2002, the conspiracy began after Michael protested Motola. After a few months Bashir appears to destroy the image of Michael. Then reopen a case 10 years ago and they do everything to destroy him forever. In 2008 he announced that he wanted come back the king of pop. From there, may have come the death threats, or even earlier.
    For some reason, they did not want him back!
    TS wrote:

For me, can be only that, Paula.

I think in 2002, the conspiracy began after Michael protested Motola. After a few months Bashir appears to destroy the image of Michael. Then reopen a case 10 years ago and they do everything to destroy him forever. In 2008 he announced that he wanted come back the king of pop. From there, may have come the death threats, or even earlier.
    For some reason, they did not want him back!

can you give more details about this?
    This is just one story about the return of Michael.

23/12/2008 - 12h38

Michael Jackson denies health problems

LOS ANGELES - A spokesman for Michael Jackson released a statement on Tuesday (23), denying a report according to which the former King of Pop needs for a lung transplant due to a rare respiratory disease. It is a "total fabrication," the statement said.

The statement, attributed to the "sole and official spokesman for Michael Jackson, sr. Tohme Tohme," released by Scoop Marketing, cites an interview with writer Ian Halperin published in the British newspaper "Sunday Express". In Halperin said Jackson was suffering from Alpha-1-antitrypsin.

Halperin, who works in an unauthorized biography of the singer, Jackson also said he can barely speak, suffers from emphysema and internal bleeding, and has lost 95% vision in his left eye.

"With respect to plaintiff's allegations, we hope that in future, the legitimate media will not continue to explore such an obvious attempt to promote this" unauthorized biography, "said the statement attributed to Tohme.

"The writer's wild claims about the health of Michael Jackson is a total fabrication," the statement said. "The health of Mr.. Jackson is great and he is finalizing negotiations with a major entertainment company and a television network, to make a world tour and a series of guest appearances."

<!-- m -->http://musica.uol.com.br/ultnot/reuters ... saude.jhtm<!-- m -->

At the time I remember that went on a celebrity website that Michael said that he wanted to be the king of pop again and that he was planning his comeback since 2007.
    Please do not let this thread become the primary discussion for all the things that happen during the hearings; there will be other threads for that purpose. Just bring into this thread discussion and evidence related to the focus of The Sting, and especially whether it is hoax court or sting court.

By these words, it appears that TS had no intention of abandoning this thread.
    Something happened after your last post. <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

23/12/2008 - 12h38

LOS ANGELES - A spokesman for Michael Jackson released a statement on Tuesday (23), denying a report according to which the former King of Pop needs for a lung transplant due to a rare respiratory disease. It is a "total fabrication," the statement said.The statement, attributed to the "sole and official spokesman for Michael Jackson, sr. Tohme Tohme," .

So, Tohne was Michael's spokesperson. Why Jermain announced his "death"?...I remember Tohme on the stage, behind curtain when Jermain was announcing that. What close relative announces death anyway, esp. when it is MJ-KOP? I don't recall anything like that with other famous people who died.

As for why would bad guys did not want Michael's come back, I can think of only 1 reason, MJ would again generate more money= more power. What else could be? Everything or majority of matters is about money.

23/12/2008 - 12h38

LOS ANGELES - A spokesman for Michael Jackson released a statement on Tuesday (23), denying a report according to which the former King of Pop needs for a lung transplant due to a rare respiratory disease. It is a "total fabrication," the statement said.

The statement, attributed to the "sole and official spokesman for Michael Jackson, sr. Tohme Tohme," released by Scoop Marketing, cites an interview with writer Ian Halperin published in the British newspaper "Sunday Express". In Halperin said Jackson was suffering from Alpha-1-antitrypsin.

Halperin, who works in an unauthorized biography of the singer, Jackson also said he can barely speak, suffers from emphysema and internal bleeding, and has lost 95% vision in his left eye.

"With respect to plaintiff's allegations, we hope that in future, the legitimate media will not continue to explore such an obvious attempt to promote this" unauthorized biography, "said the statement attributed to Tohme.

"The writer's wild claims about the health of Michael Jackson is a total fabrication," the statement said. "The health of Mr.. Jackson is great and he is finalizing negotiations with a major entertainment company and a television network, to make a world tour and a series of guest appearances."

At the time I remember that went on a celebrity website that Michael said that he wanted to be the king of pop again and that he was planning his comeback since 2007.

thanks ana
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Where is TS? I don't think he's ever been absent for this long.
    Is he waiting for us to figure out something before he comes back? Is 'bam' coming up, and maybe he's not going to return until after that? Ugh... I don't want to go to worst possible conclusions but I am a bit worried about him. He could at least log in or something. 0sad-smiley-068.gif
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    he's busy bringing Michael back....I hope and pray <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->

-come on Mike you have to come back, your believers are waiting for you..

-no no it's Much too soon...tell them to keep watchin' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Where is TS? I don't think he's ever been absent for this long.
    Is he waiting for us to figure out something before he comes back? Is 'bam' coming up, and maybe he's not going to return until after that? Ugh... I don't want to go to worst possible conclusions but I am a bit worried about him. He could at least log in or something. 0sad-smiley-068.gif

He/she probably drank too much water from the fountain of youth and it's in diapers now! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    I continue thinking that this photo say very much <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->

fbii.jpg
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    Crazy thoughts after seeing this in the news...

<!-- m -->http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... html?lanow<!-- m -->

Crime boss James Whitey Bulger arrested in Santa Monica, CA.

So Bulger is Irish... and he was arrested only a few blocks from where our infamous Dr. Murray is often seen walking about wearing green...the 3rd. Street Promenade.

Not saying there is a connection but it does make one go "hmmmmmmm" and "wtf?" lol

craziness
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I don't get it mdc...?
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    Crazy thoughts after seeing this in the news...

<!-- m -->http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... html?lanow<!-- m -->

Crime boss James Whitey Bulger arrested in Santa Monica, CA.

So Bulger is Irish... and he was arrested only a few blocks from where our infamous Dr. Murray is often seen walking about wearing green...the 3rd. Street Promenade.

Not saying there is a connection but it does make one go "hmmmmmmm" and "wtf?" lol

craziness

your saying that Murray might be in a gang? or a mobster?? hmmmmm well.. he did /does have financial problems and probably would do whatever to get money.. maybe he borrowed some from this man and couldnt pay back... so they told Murray they woudl kill him if he dint get the money.. so he started working for michael and sedated him and was only going to take his money but he accidentaly killed him at the same time...... maybe...

(but I still believe michael is alive so that wont fly all the way)
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    I continue thinking that this photo say very much <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->

fbii.jpg

There are 3 smiling, 3 wearing sunglasses, 3 sports shirts each with a set of three - 3 polo players, 3 yellow stripes and a 3 leaf clover. Does that mean something?
    Elsa wrote:

paula-c wrote:
    I continue thinking that this photo say very much
    fbii.jpg

There are 3 smiling, 3 wearing sunglasses, 3 sports shirts each with a set of three - 3 polo players, 3 yellow stripes and a 3 leaf clover. Does that mean something?

And the FBI, Marlon do not use dark spectacles in this photo
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    The colours remind of flags of Côte d'Ivoire, India, Ireland, Niger, rasta, martial arts belts ...

in-lgflag.gif

ng-lgflag.gif

Century%20Belt%20Displays.jpg

FBI stands for a whole list of acronyms:
    http://www.acronymfinder.com/FBI.html

of which I like this:

Funny, Beautiful, Intelligent

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • The colours remind of flags of Côte d'Ivoire, India, [shadow=blue:1zcbhq7t]Ireland[/shadow:1zcbhq7t], Niger, rasta, martial arts belts ...

in-lgflag.gif

ng-lgflag.gif

Century%20Belt%20Displays.jpg

FBI stands for a whole list of acronyms:
    http://www.acronymfinder.com/FBI.html

of which I like this:

Funny, Beautiful, Intelligent

Thanks for the link, I found: FBI = From Big Island <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Ireland, which is the third-largest island of Europe <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ireland<!-- m -->. Michael spent some time in Ireland in 2006 <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KhYB1JoONE<!-- m -->

Michael Jackson's Brother Reveals Ireland Was King of Pop's Sanctuary

Share7 CommentsPrintText Size- / +By DEBBIE MCGOLDRICK,
    IrishCentral.com
    Sept. 27, 2009
    Michael Jackson's older brother Jermaine made a pit stop in Dublin on Friday en route from Vienna to appear on the "Late Late Show," where he revealed to host Ryan Tubridy that Ireland was Michael's "getaway" place to escape from all the madness in his ultimately tragic life.

Michael, said Jermaine, "loved it here very much, and I love it here too. He spent a lot of time in Cork in the castles. It's just so peaceful. It's green and beautiful. This is why we come."

Michael's shocking death shook the world when it happened in June, and the Irish were as wracked with grief as anyone – we know this for fact because we were in County Kerry when news of his murder broke. (Doctors irresponsibly prescribing cocktails of drugs that were bound to kill sooner or later? Yep, we'd call that murder.)

Michael spent large chunks of time in Ireland during the past few years, including an extended stint in 2006 when he stayed at Grouse Lodge in County Westmeath to record some new music with will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas.

"Ireland has inspired me to make a great album. I have never given up on making music," he told Billy Bush of "Access Hollywood." Bush traveled to Ireland for a sit-down interview with Jackson, which turned out to be Michael's last time taking questions from a TV interviewer.

The tranquility of Ireland was a calming influence for Michael, Jermaine affirmed.

"This was his getaway place, to get away from all the craziness," he added.

Jermaine is still working away on plans for a big tribute concert for his brother, which is set to take place next June at Wembley Stadium in London after plans for a show in Vienna this month fell through.

Undoubtedly a galaxy of stars will participate, and Jermaine thinks that U2 would be a standout act.

"It would be great if U2 were to come along to the Michael tribute. Everyone wants to get on board," he said.

<!-- m -->http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/mic ... id=8675454<!-- m -->

AND Jermaine's wearing a shirt with "Ireland" on it. What about Ireland? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • For those who have not seen it, here are links to Michael Jackson’s Last TV Interview by Access Hollywood. Notice it was filmed in Ireland.

There are 3 parts to this last interview. "Michael Jackson’s Last TV Interview: Billy Bush Visits Michael & Will.I.Am In Ireland (Nov. 2006)." "Michael Jackson’s Last TV Interview: Michael & His Love Of Cameras (Ireland, Nov. 2006)" and "Michael Jackson Talks Digital Revolution & Comeback (Ireland, Oct. 2006)"
    <!-- m -->http://www.accesshollywood.com/twitter/_video_1130276<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.accesshollywood.com/last-tv- ... eo_1130386<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.accesshollywood.com/michael- ... eo_1130275<!-- m -->

Blessed viewing!
    OnTheWingsOfLove!