TIAI May 1

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    just curious, has ts posted since serenity's post with all of the information she thought that she had on him? wondering.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    just curious, has ts posted since serenity's post with all of the information she thought that she had on him? wondering.
    Yes, many times. And you said that well: thought she had.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    Yes, many times. And you said that well: thought she had.

then perhaps he has taken what jermaine said as a signal that things needed to get quiet for a bit.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    TS losing faith? No way. There must be a good reason.

Hope it's not health issues.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290

You guys think there is a connection between TS leaving us alone and Jermaine's tweets?
    Maybe TS lost his/hers hope ....wouldn't this be something <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->

TS has realized that Michael is dead.

Yeah, because MJ is sooooooooo dead as a doornail... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I never said that. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm looking pages back and can't find where the mix-up occurred. Oh well... <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Like everyone else, I'm looking for and anticipating a new post from TS. But I want to say that if TS never posted again, we have enough info since the start of TIAI up to now to last us till BAM day. Maybe now would be a good time to revise every step from the beginning to present. Think I'll do a refresher course.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Like everyone else, I'm looking for and anticipating a new post from TS. But I want to say that if TS never posted again, we have enough info since the start of TIAI up to now to last us till BAM day. Maybe now would be a good time to revise every step from the beginning to present. Think I'll do a refresher course.

That's exactly what I've been doing...using this time to re-read, re-think and re-discover things.
    Better make a large pot of tea........
    Happy refreshing and many blessings RK!

Blessings Always
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290

That's exactly what I've been doing...using this time to re-read, re-think and re-discover things.
    Better make a large pot of tea........
    Happy refreshing and many blessings RK!

Blessings Always
    <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug --> Pretend that's tea! That's good advice from both of you!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I think when TS will be back (as I'm 100% fully that he will be back) he will surprise us again.
    Logic and connections will be flooding the forum <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> , a ride for the mind again.
    Big hug for you TS <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    TS is on a longgggggggggggggggggggggg vacation...With Michael, discussing what to do next. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    TS is on a longgggggggggggggggggggggg vacation...With Michael, discussing what to do next. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yeah.. In Bahamas... drinking water from the Fountain of Youth... <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
    <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361

Yeah.. In Bahamas... drinking water from the Fountain of Youth... <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

Right, while the rest of us get older by the minute. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

I've given up second guessing this whole thing.
  • peacock7peacock7 Posts: 147
    Lol, is TS in Nigeria? Marlon was.

<!-- w -->www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NCs0BSG3Bo<!-- w -->

I can take TS or leave him, because I don't read up on this board to see if MJ is alive. Lord forbid. I read up just to follow the adventure and to see when and if I discover some more about the man I never knew. But many of us loved MJ when he was 9 years old - and his brothers. We watched every single time he was on the tube along with his brothers.

I am watching.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    fbii.jpg

peacock7 wrote:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NCs0BSG3Bo<!-- m -->

I can take TS or leave him, because I don't read up on this board to see if MJ is alive. Lord forbid. I read up just to follow the adventure and to see when and if I discover some more about the man I never knew. But many of us loved MJ when he was 9 years old - and his brothers. We watched every single time he was on the tube along with his brothers.

I am watching.

yes, can be, in the photo the only one that does not have glasses is Marlon and he watch front, to learn that it in a video that explains the clues that John Lenon in the covers of discs of the Beatles gave about the death of Paul Maccartney
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    It might be a feeble attempt to get back on track....but, here it goes:

TS said:

"If the hoax forums can figure out that MJ is alive, when most of the members are not even professional investigators, then what excuse would the LA prosecution have for not figuring it out?"

I feel like this is a really important question.

~It puts pressure on the forums/believers to be pin-point accurate with facts rather than feelings/theories. What we think we know vs the hard facts of the hoax (i.e. TMZ announced the death earlier, the word "pains" instead of "pain", etc) Not just the Weird List (sorry Souza, no slight intended)...but list of hard and fast facts only of this hoax. Is there one?

~It sums up the entrapment question in one sentence.

~It puts the prosecution in the hot-seat. If the prosecution can't see past the media, it's their own fault.

I have been diving into HIPAA laws. I think many things can be simply answered by these laws. I don't want to post about it...yet. However, if you do a simple search about it, you will be amazed at how many violations have been done. This makes it seem more like a hoax court to me. For it to be a sting of legal proportion, these laws are still followed....for the most part. The violations that have occurred within the HIPAA laws, do not seem to be the type that would help a sting like this. Unless, of course, it's all to show how inane the courts are. But, then I have to remember Michael was cleared of charges. The backbone of the system must have worked...otherwise he would have sentenced, correct? Dirty self-righteous prosecutors, Dr. Feelgoods, easy access drugs....these are focused sting targets....but why break HIPAA laws to go after them? I can't figure how that would be needed. Unless, to show how people do not think before the believe.

I want to post more about HIPAA. I think we do have some discussion about it already....I know I mentioned here and there. I am not all too sure of the direction we are going. As feeble as this post was, maybe it will give some sort of direction to ponder.

Many blessings always..........
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860

But why not to post TS Again? <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
    If the family or someone talked him not to post, he would gently come here and tell us that he will not post more, right?
    I think he's just taking a break. He will return. I Think!
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622

TS said:

"If the hoax forums can figure out that MJ is alive, when most of the members are not even professional investigators, then what excuse would the LA prosecution have for not figuring it out?"

I feel like this is a really important question.

~It puts pressure on the forums/believers to be pin-point accurate with facts rather than feelings/theories. What we think we know vs the hard facts of the hoax (i.e. TMZ announced the death earlier, the word "pains" instead of "pain", etc) Not just the Weird List (sorry Souza, no slight intended)...but list of hard and fast facts only of this hoax. Is there one?

~It sums up the entrapment question in one sentence.

~It puts the prosecution in the hot-seat. If the prosecution can't see past the media, it's their own fault.

I have been diving into HIPAA laws. I think many things can be simply answered by these laws. I don't want to post about it...yet. However, if you do a simple search about it, you will be amazed at how many violations have been done. This makes it seem more like a hoax court to me. For it to be a sting of legal proportion, these laws are still followed....for the most part. The violations that have occurred within the HIPAA laws, do not seem to be the type that would help a sting like this. Unless, of course, it's all to show how inane the courts are. But, then I have to remember Michael was cleared of charges. The backbone of the system must have worked...otherwise he would have sentenced, correct? Dirty self-righteous prosecutors, Dr. Feelgoods, easy access drugs....these are focused sting targets....but why break HIPAA laws to go after them? I can't figure how that would be needed. Unless, to show how people do not think before the believe.

I want to post more about HIPAA. I think we do have some discussion about it already....I know I mentioned here and there. I am not all too sure of the direction we are going. As feeble as this post was, maybe it will give some sort of direction to ponder.

Many blessings always..........

I'm so exited! <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> Can't wait for your post about HIPAA laws <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
    Thank you for bringing me (at least) back to the subject! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I'll go and research something about HIPAA right now <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    Makes sense.. I've always thought that TS is in fact Marlon <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->
    What's HIPAA?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I've always thought and felt that TS-TMZ-Dodo are all related with each other. We know how TMZ was using TS' words in their articles and TMZ and Dodo gave the Rio (the movie) clue at the same time. Dodo has not been giving any MJ related clues for a month for now. He doesn't even make any posts often. No pictures, no clues, nothing. The same happened with TS. It looks like someone stopped or paused the hoax. And I'm pretty sure that all of these are related with Jermaine's tweets. Maybe we made the hoax become too obvious and the family wanted to slow us down, I don't know. I hope everything accelerates again because it is so boring to stay at this station. Especially for us who were on a speedy bumpy ride since 2009. We'll wait and see what happens.
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    In favor of the court sting theory, let me point out a few things. Some say that the court did the right thing back in the 2005 acquittal, so why would it be investigated? The reality is that the defense and jury did the right thing, but what about the prosecution? We already know about Aphrodite’s testimony, and Tom Sneddon (TS <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ), etc.

I need help here, i'm trying to understand something!
    I read FBI files again (333 pages), not all of them just the last part. Look what it says
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_Ins ... bility_Act<!-- m -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    I think TS is maybe riding the brakes a little just enough to let things get into sync. You know how sometimes the communication cord gets pulled to stop the train in an emergency. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> By the way, TS, I'm still here, still standing on faith, just checking in to restate my allegiance to MJ's army. The commitment sustains the love.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

TS said:

I have been diving into HIPAA laws. I think many things can be simply answered by these laws. I don't want to post about it...yet. However, if you do a simple search about it, you will be amazed at how many violations have been done. This makes it seem more like a hoax court to me. For it to be a sting of legal proportion, these laws are still followed....for the most part. The violations that have occurred within the HIPAA laws, do not seem to be the type that would help a sting like this. Unless, of course, it's all to show how inane the courts are. But, then I have to remember Michael was cleared of charges. The backbone of the system must have worked...otherwise he would have sentenced, correct? Dirty self-righteous prosecutors, Dr. Feelgoods, easy access drugs....these are focused sting targets....but why break HIPAA laws to go after them? I can't figure how that would be needed. Unless, to show how people do not think before the believe. quote]

I guess TS means patients' (MJ) privacy violation on the first place.
    Why hoax a death to go after them?

HIPAA Law in California
    California enacted the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) in 1996 to help safeguard the patient privacy.

Accountable Participants
    The stipulations of HIPAA apply to all California doctors, nurses, hospitals and doctor's office administrations, nursing homes, pharmacies and free medical clinics. The law binds insurance companies and government agencies related to the health care industry as well.
    Patient Record Access
    Under HIPAA, all patients are allowed to review their health record and make appropriate changes. They are to be informed how their information is being used, particularly when being passed on to a third party, in the form of a free annual report. Patients are lawfully entitled under HIPAA to name the format and place where they should be contacted by medical staff.
    Electronic Storage
    HIPAA also began the process of electronically storing medical information to ensure greater patient privacy and "improved efficiency in health care delivery by standardizing electronic data interchange
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    fbii.jpg
    peacock7 wrote:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NCs0BSG3Bo<!-- m -->

I am watching.

yes, can be, in the photo the only one that does not have glasses is Marlon and he watch front, to learn that it in a video that explains the clues that John Lenon in the covers of discs of the Beatles gave about the death of Paul Maccartney
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That's an interesting connection Paula! Reminds me of these Beatles pics:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmY2UcCUkBDviMsdBdR7spVcj9oUZDCkvBAefyDv-ETMDV_ejquQ

Paul is the "odd one out" because he's bare-footed. Like Marlon with no sunglasses.

And this one:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR90Z3gz3Xmjt_3dBAKb0kDjMKja070NnlrTLuK9twSPCZyIuECEg

The back of the Sgt Pepper's album, with Paul (in blue like Marlon) facing away. That's not even Paul, apparently he was away that day and they dressed someone else up like him and had him face away. And the other Jackson brothers are wearing Sgt Pepper's colors, except Jackie whose in black.

And the cover of Sgt Pepper's, notice the yellow flowers in the shape of a left-handed bass guitar. This album has the song "A Day in the Life" which some thought was about Paul's death and that the flower guitar symbolized his grave...another death hoax.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnVLATwzSXBGG9uCEB9GzrIJ61BgWd5fjBn5v_xiYJo0PPZ9e2

I know this has nothing to do with hoax/sting court but we're off topic anyway. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Oh there's this too:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSIde64gOIYA_Oyb8w_UV5W_TNzdeQFfo6yk6ql2z1WEEVhB4WeQ

On Paul's arm, there's an OPP badge (Ontario Provincial Police)...reminds me of Marlon's FBI hat. This is all kinda weird.