TIAI May 1

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Ain't gonna happen purelove. He doesn't have to and he won't because even if people are questioning and disgruntled, they are still going to keep checking TS posts to see if their current opinion regarding him proves true. So moot point.

There will be no need to question about his credibility no more if he does the thing I wrote. He doesn't have to but we NEED it so badly, especially right now! I'm not saying the hoax has been made according to our needs but after 2 years I believe that most of us lost our patience. And we need something to motive us again.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    TS wrote: We also know that for years the FBI investigated MJ, and the pedophile claim; but they found nothing against MJ. Could it be that in the process of this investigation, the FBI found evidence of corruption in the LA prosecution and the MJ trial? Could it be that as a result, the FBI in cooperation with MJ decided to make the LA court system the focus of a sting operation? Please remember that the “top priority” of the FBI is “public corruption” in government agencies; and their investigation specifically includes “verdicts handed down in courts”
    {http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/corruption}.

We must remember the ferocious hunting by the Tom Sneddon district attorney evidence of falsification of evidence by the Prosecutor and the LAPD, which was reflected in the own summary of the case, and the contribution of the media sowing doubt as to his innocence.
    Journalist William Wagener has denounced the case of the manufacture of the evidence and corruption in this and other cases before the superior court of Santa Maria. Also that laws were changed so that certain judges were re-elected without choice, so that could help the accusations to Michael.
    The also speaks of the case of Murray the trial will be done so that no one come out sharp and explains the corruption of judges in the State of California, compared with the case of 2005. There are people who have accused Sneddon of attempting to ruin their careers or their political campaigns manufactured evidence.

The trial of 2005 is the worst episode in the life of Michael, that damage to the today still persists thanks to the media, which is reason enough to want to expose these corrupt, ..sufficient reason for revenge

UMMM....THAT'S what I've been saying!!!! I said it all over this forum and the chat!! We need to wake up..but, it don't just start with Sneddon...he's the little guy. Look beyond him. With Michael..it's easy to see beyond Sneddon. We KNOW where the coverup came from.
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    All we need is his thoughts about the trial. Why the delayed? Did the death of Bin Laden affected the plan? Just tell us something TS. That's all... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Ain't gonna happen purelove. He doesn't have to and he won't because even if people are questioning and disgruntled, they are still going to keep checking TS posts to see if their current opinion regarding him proves true. So moot point.

There will be no need to question about his credibility no more if he does the thing I wrote. He doesn't have to but we NEED it so badly, especially right now! I'm not saying the hoax has been made according to our needs but after 2 years I believe that most of us lost our patience. And we need something to motive us again.

You tell me, there is NO way that TS can give an affirmation to authenticity? Really? Not one thing that we can say "WOW he was right"? I think PureLove is right...
    TS look at her idea..modify it if needed. Or...give us something to ponder as you do and let us see that you are correct. Like I've said...this is effecting people who love Michael...they need hope...
    We realize you don't have to help the group hold on...or trust either...but Michael is about loving his fans and some have taken about all they can without walking, and 2 years is a lot of love.
    I'm sure YOU can figure out something... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Maybe boycotting the TIAI threads will encourage him to respond. He always seems to pop up once people stop posting/reading his 35+ page threads. Maybe no one should post or read them until he posts some answers.

Hey! It worked for civil rights....maybe it will work for hoax rights? Just a thought......

<!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ --> (I will cooly walk away now with my Afro and shades on......anyone joining? <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ --> Don't forget your Afro and shades.....you will look cool walking away then.)
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    If advertisment was on this forum, i could swear TS is just trying to keep us here <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
    Souza tol me in the chatroom: "im not ts i dont know everything".
    Members are not that stupid , they have discovered the hoax in the first place and manipulation is insulting.
    Anyways
    PureLove, you idea is very nice and easy. And of course it's important to know (not WHO is TS, but WHERE does his knowledge come from. KNOWING FACTS OR ASSUMING - one changes everything. I want to know who's telling us we've made progress, because only a person who has the correct answers is entitled to lead us and create us hope. If not, better don't depress everyone just like today when it was obvious TS is not in the know.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=18973#p327878
  • It's like a domino effect...as soon as we found out the trial was delayed (which wasn't even a suprise to us) everything all fell down...we just need to relax...this could of been part of the plan, maybe TS knew this all along...but I agree TS needs to give us some answers, I still believe TS knows more than he is letting on...he definetly holding some things back...where do we go from here?

If TS doesn't answer soon I guess it means it's time to give up...joke

But I have to say I am upset that the trial us delayed if it is happening...MJ I knew you played hard but I didn't know you were this cruel...I'm sorry but I feel better saying what I think even if it doesn't sound so nice.
    Thing with TS started before , the delay is just the drop that fills the cup.
    anwefan, totally agree with you but you can't keep members away.
    there will always have the good old back up: TS knew but didn't/couldn't tell. Even when he actually says the opposite. <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This is a reminder of what happened to Elvis Presley's dr. since the parallels are the same. I believe it took 4 years before the doctor was even convicted...........I can't post the video, but the link is here.

<!-- m -->http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xagwek ... os-fi_news<!-- m -->
  • MO_1219MO_1219 Posts: 87

That's what my feeling too..... <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
    I believe MJ is Alive but...
    The news of delay really made me down and ... <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->
    He doesn't have to and he won't because even if people are questioning and disgruntled, they are still going to keep checking TS posts to see if their current opinion regarding him proves true. So moot point.
    I understand what you mean. He doesn't need to prove anything because he is followed blindly anyway. Maybe that was the problem from the beginning.
    This "informer " position was voluntary and unhindered created with the support and the endorsement of the ones who vouched for him. From the top to the bottom.
    Now when people ask normal stuff like "how do you know that" (question which should have naturally come from the start) , it's too late and uncalled maybe. And probably rude and demanding. WHy did you wake up? Ok, you've progressed, now let's move on.
    But enough, i'll just try to <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> around without any more comments.
    <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> LOVE THE SMILIES, SOUZA!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> group hug.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    No I didn't mean it like that. No one forces people to participate in TIAI threads. Those of us who want to, do it of our own accord. People have free choice to participate or to choose not to. There has always been controversy surrounding the mystery and motives of TS. We have a thread here on the board specificly for that. And this latest flare up is small potatoes in comparison to previous bumps in the road. Previous collective tantrums have not resulted in demands being met or addressed. And much to his credit, ridicule and peoples opinions have neither diverted him from his direction and plan. He must have rhinoscerous skin. But as for us, today specificly we are tired our emotions have had a jolt with the prospect of a lengthy delay in the trial start, but we will settle ourselves again and find our composure. This I believe.
    Now I had better add my view on the trial so as to at least appear to stick to topic
    Trial is a hoax trial. The questionare for the jury was too crazy to be real. And has anybody ever seen a mug picture of Murray? If there was one I'm sure TMZ would have posted it. They do those sort of things.
    And for the record. TS, I remember saying for you to take as long as you like in a previous thread but somehow I wasn't expecting this long. However I am here for the l-o-n-g haul.
    much to his credit, ridicule and peoples opinions have neither diverted him from his direction and plan. He must have rhinoscerous skin
    i called it an autistic style.

He's not guilty for our distorted projections and no one forces people to read or participate on his topics. But it's a matter of honesty and fair game to let members know if his knowledge is based on facts or just assumptions like everyone else.
    Members weren't forced to read or follow him but he wasn't forced to arrogate himself the leader role either. Do yo think he isn't aware of what he was/is doing? You don't doubt his intelligence i'm sure. He created this by his own. He started with the highly important cryptical messenger and people burned their brains with the reward of quoting another confusing message, he is the one one who tells members when progress has been made, he is the one with the power to "graduate" "students"", he is the one who likes the teacher and guidance role , he builts all this so i don't see why shouldn't he assume this position when being asked reasonable questions too.
    bearhug group hug.
    <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    No I didn't mean it like that. No one forces people to participate in TIAI threads. Those of us who want to, do it of our own accord. People have free choice to participate or to choose not to. There has always been controversy surrounding the mystery and motives of TS. We have a thread here on the board specificly for that. And this latest flare up is small potatoes in comparison to previous bumps in the road. Previous collective tantrums have not resulted in demands being met or addressed. And much to his credit, ridicule and peoples opinions have neither diverted him from his direction and plan. He must have rhinoscerous skin. But as for us, today specificly we are tired our emotions have had a jolt with the prospect of a lengthy delay in the trial start, but we will settle ourselves again and find our composure. This I believe.
    Now I had better add my view on the trial so as to at least appear to stick to topic
    Trial is a hoax trial. The questionare for the jury was too crazy to be real. And has anybody ever seen a mug picture of Murray? If there was one I'm sure TMZ would have posted it. They do those sort of things.
    And for the record. TS, I remember saying for you to take as long as you like in a previous thread but somehow I wasn't expecting this long. However I am here for the l-o-n-g haul.

It is not only about the trial delay. I made this post before the trial delay happened.

In level one, we found that the ambulance photo was staged in advance. In level two, we found that at least a few key people in the FBI are helping with the hoax (and cooperating with one or more in the LAFD). In level three, there are still a few different ideas about who or what (if anything) went in the ambulance on the stretcher to UCLA; most agree however that a corpse was not used.

TS, I've been following you and making comments on all of these threads. I have a huge respect for you but I do not see a progress or conclusion in any of your threads like you stated.

In level one, you say that we found that the ambulance photo was staged in advance. But I do remember that we talked about the possibilities about where and when it could have been taken. We never got to a conclusion like it was taken in advance. You are saying it right now. ALSO what happened to the leaf pattern inside of the ambulance? We discussed a lot about it but where's the conclusion?

In level two, you say that we found at least a few key people in the FBI are helping with the hoax. Where did we come to this conclusion? You were the one who suggested us that the FBI's possible involvement and again you are the one who is saying us that a couple of FBI agents are helping the hoax. How do we know it if you didn't say it to us? We didn't get to that conclusion in our discussion.

In level three, you say that we made progress. IF creating irrational theories and talking about if the bushes outside of the house changed is a progress, then yes we did lots of progress! Other than that, everyone stated their opinion and most of them were entitled to their opinions. How do we know which one is the right one? If there is no conclusion, why do we start discussing about it? What's the purpose? And as I wrote above, I do not see any conclusions on those threads like you stated and some of the things we discussed about are left behind without any mention about them like the leaf pattern.

I will be still stating my opinion about the trial and keep reading the posts and I do hope that we get to a conclusion at the end of it. Blessings.

I do not see any progress or conclusion at these threads. What happened to the leaf pattern issue that we discussed for pages? Why anyone is asking about this? I still stated my opinion about the trial and I'm not going to repeat myself but I do know that people will start to chase their own tails over and over and this will be named as a "progress". Yes, nobody forced us to read TS' posts and I do appreciate all the info he has given to us. But after some point, it started to look like a distraction tactic to me. And I see that many people who were not forced to read TS' posts started to feel the same like me. And afterall, I do not think that it hurts someone to be sure that TS has genuine information about the hoax. You can be calm and ok for another year or years with the hoax but personally my patience is almost over like most of the others. If Michael is not going to come back, I want to go back to my hoax free life. I'm tired, I'm frustrated, I'm disappointed. I've had migraine in the last 2 years and the headache is killing me. I do not need to count what the hoax has done to me psychologically I think. This lasted so so long and we're all so tired. Well at least most of us. I want it to end and I want to see Michael happy and healthy. And after 2 years I think we deserve an unfold on TS' mystery and his mysterious identity.
    Got this scripture in my head at the moment
    PROVERBS13:12
    Hope deferred makes the heart sick,
    But when the desire comes, it is a tree of life.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    so ts couldn't sell us his product if we weren't willing to buy it ( kinda like tabloids). and we don't even know if he is giving us the truth but we can't wait for another fix ( kinda like junkies)
    maybe he is a teacher after all <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

you know i remember an article i was reading early on about how tabloids were so much bs or whatever but that the public just couldn't put them down. guess who it was that was saying this the man with the magic camara <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    God i wonder how hard it would be to find that again.
    well not now it is 1 and i have to get up at 6. oh God it =7 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    goodnight <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    so ts couldn't sell us his product if we weren't willing to buy it ( kinda like tabloids). and we don't even know if he is giving us the truth but we can't wait for another fix ( kinda like junkies)
    maybe he is a teacher after all <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    TS likes so much to study. I wonder in what experiment are we? Wasting so much time and energy on us...he already knows all the facts, he's above us, he's not investigating, right? He's here just for us. But is it an external reason? maybe to tell us the exact opposite of the hoax and distract us from the truth? Or a simple personal experiment? Testing the withstand the power of suggestion? Manipulation under emotional mass psychosis?
    @ heartphantom. Seems you are expending a lot of energy with the TS bashing too. Is that your purpose here?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    What a return of life to the threads when I thought we were falling asleep on leaf beds and ambu stretchers and pixelation speculations on gardening talents ...

Isn't it occuring that the frustration about the trial delay that has set in is manifesting now in questioning a somewhat "not acting like others" member? Isn't that transporting emotions from one aspect in your life to a person? Isn't that the mechanism of how "group dynamics" are being created and mobs are being constituted? Just asking.

We ARE helpless in this, we ARE spectators in this, this was and is and will be and will not change.
    You may rant, find this injust, scream, get out fight a punching ball, knock down your neighbour, spit on the floor, whatever. It does not change the fact that we ARE spectators and passive factors only in many aspects in our life.

This is biblical wisdom: we are not in command, we are in the hands of God.
    Whether the earth shakes, whether the storm comes up, whether the enemy is going after us - we are in the hands of God. It is not us having the steering wheel under command.

Why not take a step back, find the good in this delay for Michael, for us, for our families and USE this time for the better? God knows there are so many things to do to make this world a better place. Why not USE this time and get active and be glad that we have another summer "to get things right" in our personal little world?

This is having faith: being convinced of a good outcome for the better and giving all opportunity for the better.
    Demanding TS or Michael or the judge or the government or God to make it right for you is a pretty lazy standpoint where you can sit back and watch others do the job. It's asking to be pampered, spoon-fed and staying minors.

It is us who are called for action by Michael since decennies.

If TS does not reply to demands and does not provide the "one and only path" (though he's giving quite a lot of directives), it is for not keeping us minors and without opinion. You don't have to be a fan or follower of TS to appreciate the fresh air he's puffing from time to time into these halls.
    He's not master but he displays a lot of qualities and talents. That alone is nice to see.
    I was here before TS. I appreciate his presence though I don't always agree and I will have my opinions and path with or without him. But as with every encounter on a travel: it was a pleasure meeting you TS, thanks for the gifts and you staying around.

As always there are two sides to a medal.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
    the courage to change the things I can;
    and the wisdom to know the difference.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Gooooood morning.

What's going on? Riot against TS here <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> ?
    What happened to the brave investigators? Demading spoon feeding again <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> ?
    You feel cheated or what? What makes you think you have the right to demand answers from TS just because you are depressed <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> ?

Back to work people character00187.gif
    How do you expect to grow if you don't push your brains to the limits of the hoax <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> ?!!
    My fault is being fair.
    RK, i don't know why you are here either, but i could not be rude and ask you.
    I've spent all night on a lot of topics, that's the least you could check before asking.
    So no, that' not why i am being here and even if i was it doesn't concern me that you don't agree with me, just like it didn't concern me why you took TS side.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Oh and I wanted to tell you that asking answers from TS is sign0018.gif

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
    Demanding TS or Michael or the judge or the government or God to make it right for you is a pretty lazy standpoint where you can sit back and watch others do the job.
    ]
    It's unfair to call members lazy just because they ask TS questions. It's pretty normal after all the fuss. Why does he have to receive special treatment and why asking him questions like WHERE EXACLTY DID MEMBERS MADE PROGRESS is a sign of laziness? If i say something in forum i have to back up my story with arguments. If he "forgets" aren't we allowed to ask?