TIAI May 1

Comments

• AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    The trial is delayed(again) to correspond with June 25th. Duh.

No need in worrying if it is or isn't a "real" trial, cuz it won't happen.

If there is a trial MJ is 6 feet under and everyone here got punk'd.

TS has shown us some great things/details we missed. Of the 7 BILLION people on the planet Earth, those of us here(20K) that BeLIEve are really the only ones who give a damm anymore. So stop bitching, groaning and feeling entitled. This site is here to COLLABRATE everyone's OPINIONS and to discuss the MANY possibilities pertaining to this "hoax". Getting your "panties in a wad" over TS, or someone's OPINION serves no purpose. If you don't like it then leave. Noone forces you to come here. Noone tells you that you must post. Noone tells you to read these threads. Souza created/maintained this site so that we could come together, express ourselves and at the same time bond with (the very few) people who beLIEve what we do. Souza has worked hard to maintain this site for us. Where would you be without it? ALONE! Castoff! CRAZY!!

Like it or not this website bonds us together. In some aspects has created a family. This family has gone through many struggles, ups and downs and growth within. So unlike real life, if you don't like your family then LEAVE.

Put aside your percieved differences and focus your abilities on providing each other compassion, understanding and a "shoulder".

TS is whoever. He may be full of $hit. Or not. But in our 3 "projects" has pointed out things each of us apparently missed the first time around. And since, we are all "experts", the possibilty exists that you DON'T know everything. This group here is small and has gone through many of the same issues. And TS is doing you a favor and giving you hope by even being here and providing us with new information. Because folks, everyone of us here is crazy in beLIEving what we do. And for 2 years we have weathered the storm. But the storm will soon end. And your faith will rewarded.

Michael was/is a man who loved the world. Saw things most of us can't imagine. Blessed with his gifts and a heart of gold, he tried to "make a change" in everything he did. Michael gave of himself with nothing in return expected. He loved everyone regardless of race, color, or beliefs. So as be we sit a "bicker" at each other,(moreso lately) each of you must ask yourself this question. Is that what Michael would do?

NO. Be strong. Be Kind. Give what you can to those around you. L.O.V.E has a meaning. If you do beLIEve then L.O.V.E. Start with the "Man in the Mirror". Make that change.

Sorry, but you are a friend of TS? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I agree that sometimes we are impatient and leave Michael and TS disappointed and upset. But as you said, we are family and in family can occur in any small friction, especially if it is a worldwide family that we know only through postings on a forum.
    You're new here, huh? Welcome to the rollercoaster. Let's see if you can keep always so serene here.
    Wow ... I have to admit to a newbie, you are well saucy!
    Anyway, you're welcome! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    And not to get too off topic, what is your theory for everything that TS propose?
  • Is there is no trial, why are hearings taking place? To go with the flow? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Because this is a show.

If you BeLIEve MJ is alive, then you know he obviously needed assistance.

Knowing whom that assistance would come from, anything is possible.

If anyone here was charged with murder, do you REALLY think it would take 2 YEARS for it to go to trial?

NO.

Prime example.....

June 12, 1994 Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman are stabbed to death. Their bodies found in the front courtyard of the Nicole's condominium in Brentwood.
    June 13, 1994 O.J. Simpson is notified of the murders while on a business trip in Chicago. He returns to Los Angeles, is temporarily handcuffed, and taken in for questioning. Robert Shapiro is contacted on Simpson's behalf and asked to become defense counsel.
    June 16, 1994 The funerals of the victims are held.
    June 17, 1994 About to be arrested for murder, Simpson slips out of Robert Kardashian's home. He is chased by police while riding in his white Ford Bronco, driven by friend A.C. Cowlings. When he returns to his home on Rockingham, Simpson is taken into custody.
    June 24, 1994 Grand jury recused.
    July 8, 1994 Six-day preliminary hearing ends with Judge Kathleen Kennedy-Powell ruling there is sufficient evidence for O.J. Simpson to stand trial on two counts of first-degree murder.
    July 22, 1994 O.J. pleads "absolutely 100 percent not guilty" to the charges. Judge Lance A. Ito assigned to hear case.
    August 18, 1994 Defense counsel files motion to obtain personnel records of Detective Mark Fuhrman.
    September 2, 1994 District attorney files motion to sequester jury.
    September 9, 1994 District attorney announces that the death penalty will not be sought.
    September 19, 1994 Judge Ito upholds the legality of the search of Simpson's home.
    November 3, 1994 Jury panel selected: eight black, one white, one hispanic, two mixed race; eight women, four men.
    December 8, 1994 Alternate jury selected.
    January 4, 1995 Defense waives hearing for challenge of prosecution's DNA evidence.
    January 11, 1995 The jury is sequestered. Hearing held on admissibility of domestic-abuse evidence.
    January 13, 1995 Prosecutor Christopher Darden and defense attorney Johnnie Cochran argue over racist language regarding the upcoming testimony of Mark Fuhrman.
    January 24, 1995 Trial opens. Prosecutors Marcia Clark and Christopher Darden deliver opening statements.
    January 25, 1995 Johnnie Cochran makes opening statement for the defense.

Less than 6 months. Do the math.

It's a part of the show. The assiting parties easily could have "killed" Michael in a way which did not have the complications that the current hoax does. Most likely even providing a video of MJ "being shot down" or whatever. End of story.

Show. The final curatin call nears.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    I don't think mob at all...never occurred to me. I think at some level TMZ has to be in the know. Harvey says toooo much. He's always saying "I know more, but I can't say right now". Annndd otherwise, how'd they know before it was announced that he was dead? How do they always be the only ones to get pics of Murray? How come the articles of Michael from the beginning of the hoax have disappeared from them? (but others are around of other people). How come we can post things on here then they post articles about those things on there?
    They are a pawn.

They just post the information that are passed to them. That does not mean they do not know, but can not reveal anything more!
    Maybe for some reason they were chosen for to give news to the world. Someone would have to get this paper. Just do not understand why it has to be TMZ.
    I hear they have some relationship with Michael. One of the nephews are members, it's right?
    I guess I'm tired. I'll to sleep. Thursday is my day off and try to post something more meaningful! Until then, who knows TS does some other posting! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I don't think mob at all...never occurred to me. I think at some level TMZ has to be in the know. Harvey says toooo much. He's always saying "I know more, but I can't say right now". Annndd otherwise, how'd they know before it was announced that he was dead? How do they always be the only ones to get pics of Murray? How come the articles of Michael from the beginning of the hoax have disappeared from them? (but others are around of other people). How come we can post things on here then they post articles about those things on there?
    They are a pawn.

I also don't think they'll be a trial (today anyhow <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->) Because, how will they "catch" the people the sting is for if it's out in a trial?
    Say we're in the trial...do they suddenly say, "oh, you so-and-so are under arrest"!!? Do they bring it out in the wrongness and then STOP the trial and arrest? Believe me, if they did/could the second person would be gone after that and no one else would show up!!
    If it was after the trial...again...people would disappear and leave the country. So...to me...it has to come before and therefore, out the door goes the trial. They have to prove what they have on them..now...gathering..then catch them off guard--at the same time, otherwise..goodbye. That's a sting.
    TO me <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
  • The trial is delayed(again) to correspond with June 25th. Duh.

No need in worrying if it is or isn't a "real" trial, cuz it won't happen.

If there is a trial MJ is 6 feet under and everyone here got punk'd.

TS has shown us some great things/details we missed. Of the 7 BILLION people on the planet Earth, those of us here(20K) that BeLIEve are really the only ones who give a damm anymore. So stop bitching, groaning and feeling entitled. This site is here to COLLABRATE everyone's OPINIONS and to discuss the MANY possibilities pertaining to this "hoax". Getting your "panties in a wad" over TS, or someone's OPINION serves no purpose. If you don't like it then leave. Noone forces you to come here. Noone tells you that you must post. Noone tells you to read these threads. Souza created/maintained this site so that we could come together, express ourselves and at the same time bond with (the very few) people who beLIEve what we do. Souza has worked hard to maintain this site for us. Where would you be without it? ALONE! Castoff! CRAZY!!

Like it or not this website bonds us together. In some aspects has created a family. This family has gone through many struggles, ups and downs and growth within. So unlike real life, if you don't like your family then LEAVE.

Put aside your percieved differences and focus your abilities on providing each other compassion, understanding and a "shoulder".

TS is whoever. He may be full of $hit. Or not. But in our 3 "projects" has pointed out things each of us apparently missed the first time around. And since, we are all "experts", the possibilty exists that you DON'T know everything. This group here is small and has gone through many of the same issues. And TS is doing you a favor and giving you hope by even being here and providing us with new information. Because folks, everyone of us here is crazy in beLIEving what we do. And for 2 years we have weathered the storm. But the storm will soon end. And your faith will rewarded.

Michael was/is a man who loved the world. Saw things most of us can't imagine. Blessed with his gifts and a heart of gold, he tried to "make a change" in everything he did. Michael gave of himself with nothing in return expected. He loved everyone regardless of race, color, or beliefs. So as be we sit a "bicker" at each other,(moreso lately) each of you must ask yourself this question. Is that what Michael would do?

NO. Be strong. Be Kind. Give what you can to those around you. L.O.V.E has a meaning. If you do beLIEve then L.O.V.E. Start with the "Man in the Mirror". Make that change.

Sorry, but you are a friend of TS? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I agree that sometimes we are impatient and leave Michael and TS disappointed and upset. But as you said, we are family and in family can occur in any small friction, especially if it is a worldwide family that we know only through postings on a forum.
    You're new here, huh? Welcome to the rollercoaster. Let's see if you can keep always so serene here.
    Wow ... I have to admit to a newbie, you are well saucy!
    Anyway, you're welcome! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    And not to get too off topic, what is your theory for everything that TS propose?

New is a relative term. You still consider your car "new" after 6 months. But is it?

And you bring my next point up most timely. TS my friend? I may be TS. I may be MJ. I may be.........
    The legitamacy of TS remains unknown. However, seemingly it appears there is authenticity to his claims.
    But does anyone really know? So take it with a grain of salt.

Whatever purpose TS has, I beLIEve he is only trying to enlighten those who have "stayed the course" and provide us with a reward for our faith. As when the final curtain is called, we will smile and celebrate that which we already knew.
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Is there is no trial, why are hearings taking place? To go with the flow? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Because this is a show.

If you BeLIEve MJ is alive, then you know he obviously needed assistance.

Knowing whom that assistance would come from, anything is possible.

If anyone here was charged with murder, do you REALLY think it would take 2 YEARS for it to go to trial?

NO.

Prime example.....

June 12, 1994 Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman are stabbed to death. Their bodies found in the front courtyard of the Nicole's condominium in Brentwood.
    June 13, 1994 O.J. Simpson is notified of the murders while on a business trip in Chicago. He returns to Los Angeles, is temporarily handcuffed, and taken in for questioning. Robert Shapiro is contacted on Simpson's behalf and asked to become defense counsel.
    June 16, 1994 The funerals of the victims are held.
    June 17, 1994 About to be arrested for murder, Simpson slips out of Robert Kardashian's home. He is chased by police while riding in his white Ford Bronco, driven by friend A.C. Cowlings. When he returns to his home on Rockingham, Simpson is taken into custody.
    June 24, 1994 Grand jury recused.
    July 8, 1994 Six-day preliminary hearing ends with Judge Kathleen Kennedy-Powell ruling there is sufficient evidence for O.J. Simpson to stand trial on two counts of first-degree murder.
    July 22, 1994 O.J. pleads "absolutely 100 percent not guilty" to the charges. Judge Lance A. Ito assigned to hear case.
    August 18, 1994 Defense counsel files motion to obtain personnel records of Detective Mark Fuhrman.
    September 2, 1994 District attorney files motion to sequester jury.
    September 9, 1994 District attorney announces that the death penalty will not be sought.
    September 19, 1994 Judge Ito upholds the legality of the search of Simpson's home.
    November 3, 1994 Jury panel selected: eight black, one white, one hispanic, two mixed race; eight women, four men.
    December 8, 1994 Alternate jury selected.
    January 4, 1995 Defense waives hearing for challenge of prosecution's DNA evidence.
    January 11, 1995 The jury is sequestered. Hearing held on admissibility of domestic-abuse evidence.
    January 13, 1995 Prosecutor Christopher Darden and defense attorney Johnnie Cochran argue over racist language regarding the upcoming testimony of Mark Fuhrman.
    January 24, 1995 Trial opens. Prosecutors Marcia Clark and Christopher Darden deliver opening statements.
    January 25, 1995 Johnnie Cochran makes opening statement for the defense.

Less than 6 months. Do the math.

It's a part of the show. The assiting parties easily could have "killed" Michael in a way which did not have the complications that the current hoax does. Most likely even providing a video of MJ "being shot down" or whatever. End of story.

Show. The final curatin call nears.

Good point. My PC chair has suffer a lot since. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thank for the explanation hombre and welcome!
  • Trial. Let's look at the definition of this word.

[trahy-uhl, trahyl]
    –noun
    1. Law .
    a. the examination before a judicial tribunal of the facts put in issue in a cause, often including issues of law as well as those of fact.
    b. the determination of a person's guilt or innocence by due process of law.
    2. the act of trying, testing, or putting to the proof.
    3. test; proof.

For our needs, Murray is the one on "trial".

For? Murder.

The facts pertaining to that inadvertanly or not, Murray killed MJ.

If your here reading this, then you beLIEve MJ is alive.

What exactly is being "tried"?

Anyone of you here could provide a most compelling case as to "a shadow of a doubt", Murray did not kill MJ. Yes you. And certainly one of you would persuade ONE juror to such. So there is doubt, therefore aquittal is a possibility.

So what does Murray's aquittial provide? So why have a trial?

Even "IF" proven guilty, what does a conviction provide?

Either way, a trial is a complete waste of time. Unless......

A trial would provide what? Who would watch/care? A "sting" involved as to legitamacy provides what?

Oppurtunity.....
  • Forgot to add this. <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->
    TS_comments wrote:
    or could the court itself be the focus of the FBI investigation (or part of the investigation).

StressManagementArticleC.jpg

<!-- m -->http://da.lacounty.gov/mr/020810a.htm?z ... id+Walgren<!-- m -->
    Jackson Physician Charged
    LOS ANGELES – Michael Jackson’s physician was charged by the District Attorney’s Office today with involuntary manslaughter in connection with the entertainer’s death last summer.

Dr. Conrad Robert Murray, 56 (dob 2-19-1953), was charged in case No. SA073164, filed at the Airport Branch of Los Angeles Superior Court. The count alleged that Murray “ did unlawfully, and without malice, kill Michael Joseph Jackson…in the commission of an unlawful act, not amounting to a felony; and in the commission of a lawful act which might have produced death, in an unlawful manner, and without due caution and circumspection.”

Arraignment was scheduled for later today in Department 144 of the Airport Court, 11701 S La Cienega Blvd.
    Jackson, 50, was stricken at his North Carolwood Drive home on June 25, 2009, and taken to UCLA Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

Deputy District Attorney David Walgren of the Major Crimes Division will prosecute the case. Walgren has worked closely with the investigative agencies – the Los Angeles Police Department and the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office. Both agencies worked diligently and exhaustively to collect the evidence leading to filing of the case.

If convicted, Murray faces a possible maximum four-year state prison term. Sentencing will be up to the court.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_included_offense<!-- m -->
    Use in jury proceedings
    In criminal jury trials, the court is permitted (but not required) to instruct jurors that they can find the defendant guilty of the most serious crime charged, or of a lesser included offense of that crime (in English law, this is termed an alternative verdict). In murder cases, however, where a convicted defendant may face capital punishment, the Supreme Court has held that the court must instruct the jury that they may find the defendant guilty of a lesser included offense such as voluntary manslaughter. The reasoning for this ruling is that jurors given the options of convicting a less culpable killer or letting him go free might opt to convict of a more serious crime than the facts warrant. Therefore, they must have at least one option that falls in between these extremes.

In the case where the jury has the option of convicting a defendant accused of a violation of law where there is a lesser included offense, if the jury acquits the defendant of the more serious offense but is otherwise unable to reach a verdict (i.e., is hung) on the lesser included offense, the defendant may be retried if the prosecutor chooses to do so, but only for the lesser included offense. If the jury finds the defendant not guilty of the lesser included offense, there would be no need to make a determination on the more serious offense as acquittal of a lesser included offense automatically constitutes acquittal of the more serious offense.
    Sorry the vids don't embed links added.
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzCVNn-kL0g<!-- m -->
    [youtube:3fmg6kmy]
    Uploaded by MJSourced on Feb 10, 2010
    Dr Conrad Murray arraignment from Feb-8-2010

Uploaded by CNN on Jan 25, 2011
    Dr. Conrad Murray pleads not guilty on the charge of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxkmEWi4 ... re=related<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfpSwf-l ... re=related<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC-GQo9pXiw<!-- m -->

This is the Big Boss.
    THE HONORABLE STEVE COOLEY
    Los Angeles County District Attorney
    <!-- m -->http://da.lacounty.gov/history/cooley.htm<!-- m -->

A big fat FAIL. They didn't do their job correctly because had they we would not be in the phase of the DA trying to prosecute Murray. They would have figured out that MJ is alive and therefore would not be under scrutiny right now.

<!-- m -->http://da.lacounty.gov/bofi.htm<!-- m -->
    Bureau of Investigation
    Staffed by over 260 investigators with full peace officer status, the Bureau of Investigation is the fourth largest law enforcement agency in Los Angeles County. Investigators in the Bureau conduct some of the most unique, sensitive, and complex criminal investigations in law enforcement today. D.A. Investigators are involved in a variety of operations, from high-profile raids in political corruption cases to probes in immigration fraud.

The primary function of D.A. investigators is to provide prosecution support to the District Attorney’s legal staff. By locating and processing prosecution witnesses and conducting supplemental pretrial investigations, investigators strengthen cases for prosecution.

Investigators are assigned to each District Attorney branch location in the County and to a variety of special units. Special units personnel work directly with deputy district attorneys in the office’s specialized programs to combat gangs, public corruption, organized crime, family violence, stalking, hate crimes, consumer fraud, and other high impact crimes.

Assisting other law enforcement agencies, when requested, is also an important function of the Bureau of Investigation. Assistance with vehicular and electronic surveillance, photographic services, and document analysis are available to other agencies.
    <!-- m -->http://da.lacounty.gov/fraud.htm<!-- m -->

Justice System Integrity Division
    <!-- m -->http://da.lacounty.gov/jsid.htm<!-- m -->
    No one is above the law, especially those who are sworn to uphold it. Those who are charged with enforcing the laws of the State of California must themselves scrupulously obey the law. They must lead by example, and that example must be based on principles of honesty, integrity, credibility and accountability.
    When judges, attorneys, police officers, and others working in the justice system break the law, they must be held accountable for their actions. The District Attorney created the Justice System Integrity Division (JSID), a team of highly experienced prosecutors and investigators, to ensure just that. JSID – with enhanced cooperation from local and federal agencies – provides the resources to detect, investigate, and prosecute criminal misconduct among those sworn to uphold the law.

By doing so, JSID deters criminal wrongdoing and helps raise confidence in law enforcement, the courts, and the justice system in general.

Judicial Official Misconduct
    The Justice System Integrity Division investigates and prosecutes any allegation of criminal misconduct by a judicial officer. A judicial officer is defined as a judge, commissioner, referee, or administrative law judge hearing criminal or civil matters, whether active or retired.
    "Criminal misconduct" includes conduct directly attributable to his or her official duties, or any conduct outside of those duties. This includes felony and misdemeanor violations of the law.

Attorney Criminal Misconduct
    JSID investigates and prosecutes any allegation of criminal misconduct by an attorney practicing civil or criminal law. This applies to crimes directly attributable to his or her fiduciary duties (Example: theft from a client’s trust fund), as well as criminal acts that bear no relationship to his or her role as an attorney (Example: illegal drug possession). JSID responsibilities also include cases of attorneys who practice law while disbarred, suspended or otherwise ineligible to lawfully practice law.

Criminal Misconduct Among Law Enforcement Officers
    Peace officers are critical to public safety and perform an important role in the justice system. It is crucial that their conduct – especially when it involves allegations of abuse – be carefully reviewed, both by their agency and the District Attorney’s Office.

JSID is responsible for investigating and prosecuting any allegation of criminal misconduct committed by a peace officer as defined by Penal Code Section 830.1 et seq. This pertains to crimes committed while either on or off duty. Parole and probation officers also come within the scope of this policy.
    Police Misconduct Referral Protocols

To ensure that allegations of criminal misconduct are appropriately investigated and prosecuted, the District Attorney has established clear guidelines for their referral:
    Referral Protocol for Outside Agencies
    Referral Protocol for DDAs (internal)
    Officer-involved Shootings (OIS) and In-custody Deaths

OIS Protocol
    Report on The Officer-Involved Shooting of Anthony Dwayne Lee (Acrobat PDF 1.1 MB)
    Matters involving the use of force, especially when death or serious bodily injury occurs, are often the most scrutinized matters involving a peace officer. The community has a right to know whether or not an officer lawfully used deadly force in the application of his or her duties. It is incumbent upon the District Attorney’s Office to investigate officer-involved shootings and deaths that occur while a person is in the custody of a peace officer.

To that end, the District Attorney’s Office has established the District Attorney Response Team (D.A.R.T.). Whenever a law enforcement shooting within the County of Los Angeles injures or fatally wounds a person, an experienced deputy district attorney and a senior investigator respond to the scene and conduct an independent investigation into the matter. The District Attorney’s Office also conducts independent investigations whenever force has been used against a person who is in the custody of a law enforcement officer and it appears that the force may have been the proximate cause of death.
    The following quotes and posts are mine from the TIAI April 11 thread.
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=145&t=18688&p=323759#p323759<!-- l -->
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=145&t=18688&p=326286#p326286<!-- l -->
    Craig Harvey Coroner Spokesman, etc.-
    <!-- m -->http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... icate.html<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/161676 ... ewed.jhtml<!-- m -->

Some Interesting News On Chief Bratton.
    <!-- m -->http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... atton.html<!-- m -->
    Bratton plans to stay at LAPD until end of October
    <!-- m -->http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... tober.html<!-- m -->
    August 5, 2009
    Mack said Bratton will "reunite" with Michael Cherkasky. Cherkasky and Bratton have been close associates. Before becoming chief, Bratton worked as a consultant for Cherkasky, advising governments in several countries on how to reform and build modern police forces. He also worked with the team of consultants that Cherkasky had assembled to monitor the LAPD for the U.S. Department of Justice as part of a consent decree forced on the department after the Rampart corruption scandal. As LAPD's chief, Bratton worked closely with Cherkasky, who remained the lead monitor overseeing the LAPD until the decree was terminated last month.

Cherkasky currently runs Altegrity, a company with several subsidiaries, one of which focuses on law enforcement and criminal justice issues. The firm consults with local police departments in emerging nations to teach them how to build and run their own justice systems. The company says it has trained thousands of people in anti-terrorism, counterinsurgency and police techniques in more than 50 countries, including Indonesia, Pakistan and Colombia. The company has also set up training camps to teach anti-terrorism and counter-insurgency tactics in Iraq and Afghanistan and has been involved in training local police in Iraq, its website says.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampart_scandal<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.altegrity.com/Leadership.aspx<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.altegrity.com/Leadership.aspx#bratton<!-- m -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=145&t=18688&p=326347#p326347<!-- l -->
    The justice system is very much under scrutiny right now. The LAPD, DA, and anyone else who is not in the know is being watched very carefully to see how they handle this case. The judge is very real and very aware of blogs, tabloid gossipers and the fact that it could bias a jury. This trial is real yet fake at the same time. Fake in the sense that Murray did not kill MJ. Real in the sense that the DA who has issues already (see Grace’s post) viewtopic.php?f=145&t=18688&start=600#p326053 and was pressured by a whole bunch of family members and the public to prosecute Murray. The jury pool to select a final jury is very real. They come from the public and possible private sectors of Murray’s so called peers.

The way this case has been handled so far is not looking good for the LAPD and DA. There are more agencies with flaws that came to light because of this case. The fact that Michael went to trial based on lies and fabricated evidence is proof that the justice system has flaws except when it came to the jury who did the right thing and found him not guilty.

The fact that this case even made it this far besides the pressure to prosecute is also showing how flawed the system still is. We have found out this is a faked death yet the DA still is going ahead with this trial without seeming to notice all the evidence of clues left to say a big fat hello something is wrong here. This trial will eventually show light upon these clues. The jury should eventually scratch their heads and say wtf? There is already a safe guard that Murray won’t be prosecuted, he has very good lawyers set in place before he was even indicted, there is the Mr. X fingerprint on the syringe to provide reasonable doubt that someone else did it. There are a lot of other things that have been done to safe guard him but I am not going to list out everything that has been done and reported in the news.

All I can say at this time is a corpse was necessary to provide authentic testimony and make the after events of 6/25/2009 happen as they should as if this was a real death. The mistakes and obvious incompetent public figures will be shown with a bright light. I do not deny that MJ has key people in certain places to make sure this goes in the direction it should. These key figures have helped with some of the planting of false evidence aka clues to show people that something aint right. If people failed to see this then it won’t be MJ’s fault nor anyone else who helped to make very blatant in your face clues.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=145&t=18688&p=326571#p326571<!-- l -->
    So yes this part of the hoax concerning the trial and whether or not Murray gets convicted over false evidence is very important. Just because there are clues to say Murray didn’t do it and we know he didn’t do it DOES NOT guarantee that the jury will not be biased/racist/prejudice and convict him on flimsy/false evidence.

Hypothetical situation of Murray being convicted:

It would be a miscarriage of justice and IMO the jury would have convicted him based on emotional bias/racist/prejudice. Maybe they don’t like Murray because he took away The KOP and they’re secretly a fan or maybe they don’t like MJ but still want to punish Murray for whatever their biased/racist/prejudice emotional feelings think at that time.

The DA and the Defense will present their cases. This is a combination of hard evidence and theatrics with who tells the better story. Who is more believable? It is the DA’s job to convince the jury Murray did it by using evidence that can be seen, touched and then made to believe it is true. It is the Defenses job to poke holes in anything the DA says and show that there is still a more logical explanation to the facts presented. It sometimes comes down to who did the most convincing talking.
    <!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    Hello TS thanks for this new thread. I waited out the rockyness before jumping in.
  • Trial. Let's look at the definition of this word.

[trahy-uhl, trahyl]
    –noun
    1. Law .
    a. the examination before a judicial tribunal of the facts put in issue in a cause, often including issues of law as well as those of fact.
    b. the determination of a person's guilt or innocence by due process of law.
    2. the act of trying, testing, or putting to the proof.
    3. test; proof.

For our needs, Murray is the one on "trial".

For? Murder.

The facts pertaining to that inadvertanly or not, Murray killed MJ.

If your here reading this, then you beLIEve MJ is alive.

What exactly is being "tried"?

Anyone of you here could provide a most compelling case as to "a shadow of a doubt", Murray did not kill MJ. Yes you. And certainly one of you would persuade ONE juror to such. So there is doubt, therefore aquittal is a possibility.

So what does Murray's aquittial provide? So why have a trial?

Even "IF" proven guilty, what does a conviction provide?

Either way, a trial is a complete waste of time. Unless......

A trial would provide what? Who would watch/care? A "sting" involved as to legitamacy provides what?

Oppurtunity.....

Personally I think a trial is pointless...if it is to used to set up a sting operation then I think that was what the pretrial and procedures were there for...if it goes to trial it will just be based on the case of Murray 'killing' MJ, i think that possibly if it is a case to do with public corruption of courts then the FBI have all the info they need.
  • Let's look at this...

A sting to take MJ down. The "glory" the goverment would take down ike our dead friend Osama, the agencies involed would want credit. ( ie dead osama pic online)

A sting to help MJ. And a trial does what? You have now wasted tax payers money in a hard economic time.

NO and NO.

Think outside the box. The purpose of trial provides nothing either for or against. Murray killed him...Yeah!!! or He did not. Yeah!!! Who is gaining anyting by either outcome? NOONE. Nothing good comes of trial if MJ dead or alive. And nonone but us really cares.

Examples...

John Lennon less than 6 months from crime to trial.
    JFK less than one week.
    Ronald Reagan= 1.3 years...

Still no comparsion vs. MJ. 2 years! Delayed again? The hold up?

Murray either performed outside of his scope of practice or MJ did it to himself.

Either way 2 years to resolve?

So why then? Think why would we wait this long for a trial. It is a case of malpratice or basically suicide.

Either way 2 years is a insane amount of time for this trial.

SO why? Why 2 years?

No reason. None. "normal world" this is done in 2 months max.

BUT....If FBI,DEA,CIA, LAPD,LAFD,LACCO or whomever is involved only tells you one thing.....

This is rigged. Part of the plan. ( to make numerology work) we are DELAYED again.

And delayed why............................don't you see........................there is no reason.

OPPURTUNITY..............................Definition of BAM
    : a sudden loud noise —often used interjectionally to indicate a sudden impact or occurrence <was fine, then bam, he lost his job>

Noone expects a thing....................then Bam. "Final curtain call" he said. Never said when.

And if you think I am FULL of it........then why...............

after 2 years does TS SUDDENLY challenge us to find the clues? Why now? Why not 6 months "post-death"? PLAN>>>OPPURTUNITY>>>>>BAM

This very thread is the reward for our faith. And TS is giving the specifics reasons why/how. I have/had watched HOURS of vids....side by side....never noticed the plants........you?

Think about it.
  • op·por·tu·ni·ty   /ˌɒpərˈtunɪti, -ˈtyu-/ Show Spelled
    [op-er-too-ni-tee, -tyoo-] Show IPA

–noun, plural -ties.
    1. an appropriate or favorable time or occasion: Their meeting afforded an opportunity to exchange views.
    2. a situation or condition favorable for attainment of a goal.
    3. a good position, chance, or prospect, as for advancement or success.

"We only have 4 years to save the planet".

Or did you not see that?

What better op·por·tu·ni·ty is there ever gonna be? The world will be watching........for the last time.
  • op·por·tu·ni·ty   /ˌɒpərˈtunɪti, -ˈtyu-/ Show Spelled
    [op-er-too-ni-tee, -tyoo-] Show IPA

–noun, plural -ties.
    1. an appropriate or favorable time or occasion: Their meeting afforded an opportunity to exchange views.
    2. a situation or condition favorable for attainment of a goal.
    3. a good position, chance, or prospect, as for advancement or success.

"We only have 4 years to save the planet"

Or did you not see that............

What better op·por·tu·ni·ty is there.......the world will be watching......for the last time.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Itsneverasitseems, welcome and thanks for your input. The ones that have been here for 2yrs, have been through alot of ups and downs, and have found these clues from the start...

I agree with you about the trial being set up....did you know Michael pastor is actually already under investigation??

This is a long post, but please take time to read it..........Cheers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011
    JUDGE MICHAEL PASTOR AND THE MEDICAL BOARD OF CALIFORNIA : THE FEDERAL CIVIL RIGHTS COMPLAINT FILED AGAINST THEM
    LAURACK D. BRAY, ESQ., M.S., M.P.A., J.D.
    FEDERAL ATTORNEY
    P.O. Box 611432
    Los Angeles, California 90061
    (805) 901-2693

The following is the federal criminal-civil rights Complaint that was filed in the U.S. Attorney's Office in Los Angeles, CA against Superior Court judge Michael Pastor and the Medical Board of California (MBC) on January 24, 2011. The Complaint speaks for itself, but I believe it demonstrates why judge Pastor cannot preside over Dr. Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial without violating Murray's constitutional due process and other rights. If the U.S. Constitution has any meaning at all, and if judge Pastor and the Superior Court of California has any respect at all for the Constitution, there must be a new judge assigned to preside over Dr. Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial in March, in order to protect, inter alia, Murray's right to a fair trial.

So I believe things are going on behind closed doors...

You can read the rest here..

<!-- m -->http://laurackdbray.blogspot.com/2011_0 ... chive.html<!-- m -->
  • Itsneverasitseems, welcome and thanks for your input. The ones that have been here for 2yrs, have been through alot of ups and downs, and have found these clues from the start...

I agree with you about the trial being set up....did you know Michael pastor is actually already under investigation??

This is a long post, but please take time to read it..........Cheers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011
    JUDGE MICHAEL PASTOR AND THE MEDICAL BOARD OF CALIFORNIA : THE FEDERAL CIVIL RIGHTS COMPLAINT FILED AGAINST THEM
    LAURACK D. BRAY, ESQ., M.S., M.P.A., J.D.
    FEDERAL ATTORNEY
    P.O. Box 611432
    Los Angeles, California 90061
    (805) 901-2693

The following is the federal criminal-civil rights Complaint that was filed in the U.S. Attorney's Office in Los Angeles, CA against Superior Court judge Michael Pastor and the Medical Board of California (MBC) on January 24, 2011. The Complaint speaks for itself, but I believe it demonstrates why judge Pastor cannot preside over Dr. Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial without violating Murray's constitutional due process and other rights. If the U.S. Constitution has any meaning at all, and if judge Pastor and the Superior Court of California has any respect at all for the Constitution, there must be a new judge assigned to preside over Dr. Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial in March, in order to protect, inter alia, Murray's right to a fair trial.

So I believe things are going on behind closed doors...

You can read the rest here..

<!-- m -->http://laurackdbray.blogspot.com/2011_0 ... chive.html<!-- m -->

And as you say, things are going on behing closed doors...closed by who and why......tho my "sign-on" is new does not mean I am.............Maybe people tune out to some posts and finally read anothers.............Been here from the start..........be here til the end. Perspective needs different angles and this is just one.
  • Let's look at this...

A sting to take MJ down. The "glory" the goverment would take down ike our dead friend Osama, the agencies involed would want credit. ( ie dead osama pic online)

A sting to help MJ. And a trial does what? You have now wasted tax payers money in a hard economic time.

NO and NO.

Think outside the box. The purpose of trial provides nothing either for or against. Murray killed him...Yeah!!! or He did not. Yeah!!! Who is gaining anyting by either outcome? NOONE. Nothing good comes of trial if MJ dead or alive. And nonone but us really cares.

Examples...

John Lennon less than 6 months from crime to trial.
    JFK less than one week.
    Ronald Reagan= 1.3 years...

Still no comparsion vs. MJ. 2 years! Delayed again? The hold up?

Murray either performed outside of his scope of practice or MJ did it to himself.

Either way 2 years to resolve?

So why then? Think why would we wait this long for a trial. It is a case of malpratice or basically suicide.

Either way 2 years is a insane amount of time for this trial.

SO why? Why 2 years?

No reason. None. "normal world" this is done in 2 months max.

BUT....If FBI,DEA,CIA, LAPD,LAFD,LACCO or whomever is involved only tells you one thing.....

This is rigged. Part of the plan. ( to make numerology work) we are DELAYED again.

And delayed why............................don't you see........................there is no reason.

OPPURTUNITY..............................Definition of BAM
    : a sudden loud noise —often used interjectionally to indicate a sudden impact or occurrence <was fine, then bam, he lost his job>

Noone expects a thing....................then Bam. "Final curtain call" he said. Never said when.

And if you think I am FULL of it........then why...............

after 2 years does TS SUDDENLY challenge us to find the clues? Why now? Why not 6 months "post-death"? PLAN>>>OPPURTUNITY>>>>>BAM

This very thread is the reward for our faith. And TS is giving the specifics reasons why/how. I have/had watched HOURS of vids....side by side....never noticed the plants........you?

Think about it.

So you think it's delayed because of numerology...when MJ BAMS you think it will fit in with numerology?

Since you said the trial does not do anything for anyone do you think that the BAM will be on the same day as the sting operation or the it will be before the BAM?
    Could be both..things have to be just right, in all ways...Delays are because things are not rolling as quickly or a s planned. We can't find confidential files on the internet, so we can only speculate for now.

found this out if anyone is interested.. The attorney working with Lindsay Lohan, and Judge Schwartz, is a friend of Michaels....-hmmmmmmm

Also, I have found toys in court room before, and usually this happens when children are present...
  • Could be both..things have to be just right, in all ways...Delays are because things are not rolling as quickly or a s planned. We can't find confidential files on the internet, so we can only speculate for now.

found this out if anyone is interested.. The attorney working with Lindsay Lohan, and Judge Schwartz, is a friend of Michaels....-hmmmmmmm

Also, I have found toys in court room before, and usually this happens when children are present...

So you think that's why there were toys in the courtroom for Murray and Lindsay?
    Could be both..things have to be just right, in all ways...Delays are because things are not rolling as quickly or a s planned. We can't find confidential files on the internet, so we can only speculate for now.

So you think that's why there were toys in the courtroom for Murray and Lindsay?

Probably....yes. And by the way, Bees sting, Scorpians bite. TS...The Scorpian <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • Could be both..things have to be just right, in all ways...Delays are because things are not rolling as quickly or a s planned. We can't find confidential files on the internet, so we can only speculate for now.

Probably....yes. And by the way, Bees sting, Scorpians bite. TS...The Scorpian <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

Yes...and when Scorpions sting you it can be very venomous and can potentially kill you unless your not careful.
    I guess that's what is going to happen in The Sting. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    by fordtocarr » Tue May 03, 2011 6:33 pm
    Also, if not a sting, and just a hoax...WHO IS PAYING FOR IT? Who paid for the HUGE memorial..and funeral...you name it? That all would really eat up the earnings Michael has gained these 2 years.
    I think there are sponsers for this hoax, such as Coca Cola, and wealthy friends maybe even like Mohamed Al-Fayed.
    Im_convincedmjalive
    viewtopic.php?f=145&t=18688&p=326347#p326347
    The fact that this case even made it this far besides the pressure to prosecute is also showing how flawed the system still is. We have found out this is a faked death yet the DA still is going ahead with this trial without seeming to notice all the evidence of clues left to say a big fat hello something is wrong here. This trial will eventually show light upon these clues. The jury should eventually scratch their heads and say wtf? There is already a safe guard that Murray won’t be prosecuted, he has very good lawyers set in place before he was even indicted, there is the Mr. X fingerprint on the syringe to provide reasonable doubt that someone else did it. There are a lot of other things that have been done to safe guard him but I am not going to list out everything that has been done and reported in the news.
    So like the fabled story of The Emperor’s Clothes where the child says, “Why is the emperor naked?“ while the adults were too prideful to say the obvious; why is there no child-like adult soul in this court system who will in sweet innocence and bravery say, “But, how come Dr. Murray doesn't know proper CPR and waited so long to phone 911, and why are there so many inconsistencies and things that make no sense, and why are there animals in the courtroom? Does anyone think Michael Jackson may have hoaxed his death for a stunt?”

I'm still not convinced of a sting court being a part of it, even thought TS lists it as one of many reasons for the hoax. Although someone posted about the vast amounts of info we've been shown online including TMZ is deliberately giving us something to feel satisfied with, while in reality the stories going down and ways the FBI are actually involved is completely different with not a peep to outsiders. Could they be that tight-lipped and classified? Probably. And like MJ once said, "You see and read what I want you to, and when I want you to." Remember the lengths we were told that the producers of TII went to prevent any leaks before the premiere showing? Amost funny! And also another poster said that maybe because the FBI were involved in MJ's life in the past, that they are included in this hoax as aspects of the ARG/Thriller 2, etc. This is such a mind-bender!
  • SoldierofLOVESoldierofLOVE Posts: 993
    You all have posted some interesting thoughts/theories and I'm trying to consider everything you are saying. I'm left with several puzzle pieces in my head not quite fitting together yet, but I'm listing my stream of consciousness for now and will come back to this later to flesh out:

1. Real court. Why delayed?

2. If a Sting, no need for real court involving Murray but real court involving someone else being taken down by the sting. Perhaps TS is telling us it is a sting although he wants us to prove that for ourselves, not just take his word for it. If not a sting, why use the image of a scorpion to indicate the next level? Why not a court room? Why the FBI hat as first image in the last thread? These things go together, sting/FBI. Murray as undercover agent? Good question. Why not? Need to work through the pros and cons of this.

3. All the people trying to take advantage of Michael and how to bring them down in a sting. There could be many and all. There were many. Leonard Rowe's book discusses this clearly for me. Odd time related to 6/25/09 to rehire certain people fired previously... But who? Branca? NOI? DiLeo? Thome Thome? Klein? It has to be huge, much bigger than individuals. Sony? It involves the public good but also Michael's assets. Doesn't have to be either/or.

FBI and sting requires MJ to hoax his death.

4. When I listen to Morphine, I come to conclusion that Michael hated drugs. He hated what they were doing to people's lives/to celebrities. Michael said in Moonwalker he would never succumb. He mentioned so often the broken celebrities, beaten down and given drugs. Doctors giving out drugs like candy. Perhaps the stockpile of Propofol was to catch everyone who'd give it to him. Entrapment? Yes/No? MJ was too aware to be addicted and he tells us in Morphine.

5. Can't forget he said he would die like Elvis. LMP said this was not a good idea.. Not the right response to someone who was addicted to drugs or forsees their own tragic death. Had to be another reason she said that.

6. All those images in the 80's with Michael and law enforcement. Reagan. Bush. Latoya is a police officer. Marlon and his FBI hat with that big happy (knowing) grin.

7. So many parallels to Elvis. What else parallels? A trial and a secret witness mentioned...
    Article:For years, the man known only as Elvis to the public, has caused world wide confusion concerning his supposed death on August 16, 1977 after entertaining and dazzling the world for over 20 years. Elvis Aaron Presley, did not die on that fateful day. He was only removed from the public eye to continue in his fight against drug use.
    It had been rumored that he had died from a drug overdose. It is a well known and documented fact that Elvis had always been a strong believer and fighter against communism and drug use. In a meeting with President Richard Nixon on December 20, 1970, Elvis stated his true feelings against drugs and communism, believing that the two were definitely related. At that time, the President appointed him to be a Special Agent in the Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs (now known as the Drug Enforcement Agency or DEA). What a perfect way to stage his escape from the limelight and publicity to move into undercover activities to prevent the use of drugs, than to say that he had died from the use of drugs.

In that meeting between the President of the United States and the King of Rock-n-Roll, President Nixon told Elvis that his image, reputation and credibility with his fans especially the younger kids and the hippie crowd, must not be tarnished. Elvis needed to maintain, in the public's eye, what had already been established. If Elvis were to go public about becoming a part of the war on drugs, suspicions would surely arise and any future plans of Elvis being able to be an effective force for the government would be destroyed.

Elvis was able to keep his involvement with the government, his public life and his private life completely separate but all the same. His involvement in bringing down drug dealers, and activities by the Mafioso, musicians and Hollywood actors came about as he performed and made public appearances as his family traveled and joined him most of the time. He was able to keep his activities with the Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs and his involvement with the Federal Bureau of Investigations secret from his fans and family. The only one in his family that knew of Elvis's activities was his father Vernon. Vernon knew far more than all of Elvis's entourage, assistants, the government, his family and fans all put together.

In 1976 Elvis had become a part of a sting operation orchestrated by the FBI against the Mafia. Vernon had needed to raise some extra cash since the private jet that Elvis was leasing was a major hemorrhage in their expenses. Vernon was approached by Fredrick Pro, president of Air Cargo Airlines out of Florida. Fredrick was known to the FBI as Alfredo Poc, president of Trident Consortium in New York, and under investigation for racketeering, fraud and other Mafia activities. An agreement was reached between Vernon and Fredrick on how to refinance the plane, lease it to Fredrick, and gain an extra $10,000 a month on the plane. AT first Vernon was completely niave of what Pro and his co-horts were up to. As checks that were promised to come in from Pro were either not appearing or were bounced. Vernon had contacted the FBI.

The FBI had been monitoring Pro and his other Mafia connections since the mid 1960's. The FBI assigned two of their best Special Agents to go undercover in Elvis's entourage to infiltrate the mob activities. Vernon and Elvis were briefed on the continuing investigation and were excited to help the FBI in their operation.

By July 1977, the FBI felt it had enough evidence to arrest and convict the world wide Mafia ring that defrauded the Presley family of over one million dollars and many other organizations around the world.Arrest warrants for everyone in the fraud ring were issued on August 16, 1977. Not surprisingly enough that was the day Elvis "died".
    The night before, Elvis was extremely agitated. He seemed unusually worried about everything. The next day when he was announced to be dead, the paramedics showed up two hours after they were supposedly called, on their arrival they put on a terrific show trying to revive the King. The coroner's official report has never been released. Pictures of Elvis in his coffin have never been proven to be him. Handwriting experts have proven that the signature on his death certificate is Elvis's own handwriting.

In Elvis's last concert tour in the early summer of 1977, he left clues that he was not going to be around much longer in public. Elvis had said several times in that tour, "I dont look very good now, but I will look good in my coffin". He also stated that he was tired of living the way that he was, and that his life would change. He also said he would be just himself instead of an image.

Vernon had asked many of Elvis's close friends and family not to come to the funeral, but to come to Graceland a week later. He also would not accept the American flag, which is usually awarded to dead war veterans. At Elvis's request, Vernon did not order any new jumpsuits in 1977, which is quite odd, since he usually ordered at least two new ones a month.
    Six weeks before his "death?", several publications released pictures of Elvis with his newly issued badge and identification from the DEA. He also was seen and photographed on a drug raid that same week wearing the typical DEA jogging suit.
    Just two weeks before his "death", Elvis had met with then President Carter, who had issued a tribute to the world concerning his death. The tribute was released the moment Elvis's death was made public.
    On October 18, 1977, Pro had finally been arrested along with many other men involved in the Presley fraud case. In September of 1978, they finally went to trial. During that trial, a secret witness testified. He told of things that only Elvis himself would know. The name of that witness has never been released publicly.

Getting Elvis out of public, private and Mafia sight was the only way the government could guarantee a conviction of Pro and his henchmen. In return the government had made Elvis one of their top undercover agents in the DEA. As a special undercover DEA agent, he would be traveling around the globe, which explains why there are many "Elvis sightings" around the world.

During his entertainment days, Elvis would travel using fictitious names such as Col. James Burrows, Al Jefferies and others. Their have been photos of men traveling around the country, appearing on stage, and involved in drug and Mafia arrests that have gone by the names that Elvis used when publicly performing.
    The mysteriousness of his "death" is good for Elvis so he can maintain his secret undercover identity and still be seen in public.
    In a very recent interview, a source that must remain anomoyus, said, "I saw Elvis in the mall exiting the J. Crew store. He was carrying large bags full of clothes and was traveling with some kids that seemed 'undesireable' and may be drug dealers or users". The clues that leave no doubt that Elvis did not die on August 16, 1977, are endless and rock solid proof that he is working undercover for the federal government. <!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ -->

Hmmmm. If I believe MJ's situation is similar to this, I would say Murray is working undercover too as was said by someone else on this thread. Maybe the only difference between what Elvis did and what MJ is doing, is that MJ is making it bigger, better and HIGH TECH to reach the universe. "He thinks planets." So, the movie theory comes into play as well. Quoting Back: "it's not a comeback, it's a TAKEOVER." Game Over indeed.

There could be a real trial because of a sting (it just won't be Murray on trial when it finally comes around. And with the help MJ has given authorities, they agree to some things he wants to do as in GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH and the continual success of all his projects he's delayed at least since 2001. He's unfolding it with spiritual numbers he started planning long ago... Thanks to hoaxland, there's been an audience and a witness every step of the way. I <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> to you, MJ.

Ah, back to thinking and working through these thoughts. This I know for sure: THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL.

Oh yeah, I wanted to add this as proof that a sting would protect a famous man's assets:
    Suspected Bootleg Operation Uncovered
    August 02, 2010
    In a major sting operation in Los Angeles, Elvis Presley Enterprises (EPE) has filed charges and is actively working with the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department who have recently conducted raids and have uncovered a major bootleg and fraudulent product operations of unauthorized Elvis Presley merchandise. Further details cannot be released at this time due to the ongoing investigation, but EPE is making it very clear that be it back room businesses, suburban garages, or via the Internet, they will not tolerate the gross and illegal abuse of the name, image and likeness of Elvis Presley.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    JERMAINE SAID THIS ON TWITTER

i have compassion for those whose denial misinforms them, but this increasing hoax talk is wrong and helps no-one. love you all
    5 minutes ago via web

Reply Retweet . it saddens me to read tweets that believe Michael is still alive. He is not. Pls stop hurting yourselves with this false belief
    17 minutes ago via web

Reply Retweet . I hadn't wished to address this, because I find it hard to accept that people think this way, but...
    20 minutes ago via web

I think we have the answer once and for all.
  • JMO: Maybe the trial would never be happened (judging from the delays), so it's a hoax trial. The hearing so far is just to tell us the progress of the hoax, just to update us and to show us how hoax it is. I can't support with reasons because I'm not clever. It's all just my feeling and my thoughts <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • nefertarinefertari Posts: 57
    JERMAINE SAID THIS ON TWITTER

i have compassion for those whose denial misinforms them, but this increasing hoax talk is wrong and helps no-one. love you all
    5 minutes ago via web

Reply Retweet . it saddens me to read tweets that believe Michael is still alive. He is not. Pls stop hurting yourselves with this false belief
    17 minutes ago via web

Reply Retweet . I hadn't wished to address this, because I find it hard to accept that people think this way, but...
    20 minutes ago via web

Ooooopsss! This is not good! But I hope.... it's-never-as-it.seems!!!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Thank you Mr. Airport.