TIAI May 1

Comments

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547

And if this trial is hoaxed why was it started in the first place?

EXACTLY!

For a FBI sting operation you might answer. But how do you know that for sure? All our assumptions are bound with other assumptions to fix in the right place.

Sting operation does not go along with hoax.

Why not <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Questions going through my head now:

Could everything that's intended to be accomplished be accomplished in 'hearings' rather than a 'trial'? Is there actually any need for a trial, if this is about corruption in the legal system and not about Murray at all?

Hmm, I've been thinking the trial was an essential part of the hoax, but now I'm not so sure.

Exactly Curls. I always thought that there was going to be a trial because I believe that Murray represents Michael in this case. Michael was innocent but blamed with pedophilia, he was judged by the media and the society first and found not guilty by the jury. The same is going on with Murray. He didn't kill anyone but he is judged by the media and the society. He should go to the trial to be acquitted like Michael IF he is representing Michael in this case which is NOT necessary. But when I think about the articles that came up about Murray where he stated how much he loves Katherine and the kids, those make me believe more that he is representing Michael and there will be a trial and he will be acquitted like Michael did. But I'm not so sure of course.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

And if this trial is hoaxed why was it started in the first place?

EXACTLY!

For a FBI sting operation you might answer. But how do you know that for sure? All our assumptions are bound with other assumptions to fix in the right place.

Sting operation does not go along with hoax.[/quote

Why not <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)

because death hoax with authority's help, it is not what a sting operation per se. Sting operation is when, for example, undercover pretends he is a criminal to gain their trust and entrap a crime and its organizers. Death hoax operation used to keep victim or witness safe temporarily, until criminals get caught. In this case, operation does not need to be sting, it is realized open. And especially does not have to be accompanied by the "hoax court" since it costs government wasted money that they definitely would not like.
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    The way it's been presented will all the delays, the trial might not take place anytime soon. Probably never. But thinking about how Dr. Murray will receive "justice" since he plead "not guilty" and said from the beginning he was innocent and that the truth will prevail, the trial should take place in total completeness. But, if MJ returns this summer (See you in July) the trial it's meaningless. So I say it's a Hoax Court.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Wow <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->

Maybe Murray is the FBI agent. Man of a thousand faces, no clear history, no clear records, never seen unless he wants to be...

Murry working undercover as MJs doctor to expose... what or who? No idea but it would answer a lot of questions about Murray's background or lack thereof.

There's been a lot of stories about Murray with women, usually much younger, and who seem to be aspiring dancers, actresses, etc. What would he possibly be working on in conjunction with these young women to expose/catch/convict?

Just kicking it out there.

Ps. thanks Paula for reminding us about the charge of manslaughter itself, I had forgotten this. For those who only skimmed or even skipped her article that she posted, the short version is: the actual charge that Murray is in the system as being on trial for, as it is written and recorded in those official records heartphantom posted earlier, do not exist in the California Penal Code. It's not a real, legitimate charge at all. Good reminder, I knew there were more reasons why I know court is a hoax court, it's just been so long I forgot some of them. This is a great thread because it will compile this information in one place. Court is not as real as it appears!

Pps. But what is real? We were kicking this around earlier too. What exactly constitutes real? If court is a physical event taking place does that by itself make it real? Or is reality defined by real defense of a real accused by a real complaint filed by the real DA with real prosecutors assigned to the case with the express purpose of proving the defendant's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt in front of a real judge? Because when I say hoax court I do define it as the former but not as the later.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    No circus, no show, no entertainment, not fake trial and judges, no fake legal papers to me.
    Arguments:

1. Judge exists
    Hon. Michael E. Pastor - at Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles
    Source: http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/courts/trial/judges.htm

2. Trial exists:
    Case Number: SA073164
    Case Title: Peo v Conrad Murray
    Filing Date: 2010-05-04 10:54:51
    Courthouse: Stanley Mosk Courthouse
    Source: http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/courtnews/ui/HPDocumentList.aspx?title=Peo+v+Conrad+Murray&casenum=SA073164&date=2010-05-04%2010:54:51

3. Further documents filed in this trial exist:
    Few examples:

http://ww2.lasuperiorcourt.org/hp/y2qmlk45wu5oub45romeqk45/1448818508.pdf

http://ww2.lasuperiorcourt.org/hp/y2qmlk45wu5oub45romeqk45/1448818504.pdf

http://ww2.lasuperiorcourt.org/hp/y2qmlk45wu5oub45romeqk45/1448500652.pdf

http://ww2.lasuperiorcourt.org/hp/y2qmlk45wu5oub45romeqk45/1448394711.pdf

http://ww2.lasuperiorcourt.org/hp/y2qmlk45wu5oub45romeqk45/1448040225.pdf

http://ww2.lasuperiorcourt.org/hp/y2qmlk45wu5oub45romeqk45/1447286684.pdf

http://ww2.lasuperiorcourt.org/hp/y2qmlk45wu5oub45romeqk45/1447044262.pdf

http://ww2.lasuperiorcourt.org/hp/y2qmlk45wu5oub45romeqk45/1447044019.pdf

http://ww2.lasuperiorcourt.org/hp/y2qmlk45wu5oub45romeqk45/1447044013.pdf

http://ww2.lasuperiorcourt.org/hp/y2qmlk45wu5oub45romeqk45/1447043951.pdf

http://ww2.lasuperiorcourt.org/hp/y2qmlk45wu5oub45romeqk45/1447043944.pdf

http://ww2.lasuperiorcourt.org/hp/y2qmlk45wu5oub45romeqk45/1444456277.pdf

http://ww2.lasuperiorcourt.org/hp/y2qmlk45wu5oub45romeqk45/1444456284.pdf

Hey there......
    in looking over these court docs.....why is it the defendant is either Conrad Robert Murray or Conrad R. Murray...the title of doctor is never used. Does this nullify these documents....sort of like the autopsy report? On the first one, also the date was changed, but not initialed or stamped. For some reason these court docs just don't prove anything to me. One more funny...the trial number: SA073164 (7+3+1+6+4=21....777,again)
    Anyways......these are indeed interesting! Thank you for posting!

Blessings!
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Because no one is above law.
    In front of lady justice we are all the same: you are no doctor, no singer, no president. Just a name.
    In my country nothing more is used than the name.
    wishingstar , i just gave examples and didn't have much time when posting. A member said the trial might be an illusion and i wanted to show facts proving that this is the reality. Controlled or not, the trial is real. This is what i wanted to show with that docs and sources (for those who may have not seen them). We can't dismiss ALL facts or underestimate their value just because our belief was built on fake facts and papers (autposy , death certif etc). Not every theory is correct and not every fact is fake.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Because no one is above law.
    In front of lady justice we are all the same: you are no doctor, no singer, no president. Just a name.
    In my country nothing more is used than the name.
    wishingstar , i just gave examples and didn't have much time when posting. A member said the trial might be an illusion and i wanted to show facts proving that this is the reality. Controlled or not, the trial is real. This is what i wanted to show with that docs and sources (for those who may have not seen them). We can't dismiss ALL facts or underestimate their value just because our belief was built on fake facts and papers (autposy , death certif etc). Not every theory is correct and not every fact is fake.
    In sting operations court documents can be faked, the complete court case can be faked and up until now, we don't have a real trial, because there hasn't been a trial at all yet. Filed court documents or real judges do not mean it is a real case.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Yes, but the sting operation is a theory not a certainty. So i can't judge things from this strict point, not yet.
    No official trial yet, but not having a juridical language doesn't tag my evidence as wrong.
    Yes, but a sting operation is a possibility not a certainty.

Yeah, and the charge against Murray, court documents, AR and DC are all fake. You think government officials would just do that for Michael Jackson just because he wants to hoax his death for a movie project? Sure...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

the charge against Murray, court documents, AR and DC are all fake. IN A REAL OR A MOVIE SET TRIAL?
    Also, if not a sting, and just a hoax...WHO IS PAYING FOR IT? Who paid for the HUGE memorial..and funeral...you name it? That all would really eat up the earnings Michael has gained these 2 years. There were people working at all these events...but, if it's the FBI...well, you get it?
    We know Michael has money, but to pay for this for almost 2 years?? Plus the money going out to Katherine..attorneys...I don't think so.
    I think what Souza is saying is correct. If not, we have a very sad outcome..

And..again...if it's JUST a movie...WHO IS PAYING THE WORKERS, THE STATE...everything I just wrote? I'm not saying it won't become a movie...documentation of what's happened...BUT, just for a movie? Maybe if it was just for a month long hoax without the elaborate memorial and funeral and attorneys all this time and Katherine's money every month. But, for 2 years worth of expenses, to be a movie. Not.
    the charge against Murray, court documents, AR and DC are all fake. IN A REAL OR A MOVIE SET TRIAL?

There is no trial. There are hearings. Do you simply just not get the point or are you just pretending? As I said, court documents can be faked and filed, ALL OF THEM, which would make this a fake court proceeding, part of a sting operation because MJ could not get the court in for just a movie. Did I say anywhere above that it was a movie set? No. Here is an example of a sting where the court and the judge were part of the sting operation: <!-- m -->http://www.nytimes.com/1988/10/11/nyreg ... tml?src=pm<!-- m -->

@TS I think the hoax court case could have been set up as a sting focussed on some people who are on the witness list.

There is no trial. There are hearings. Do you simply just not get the point or are you just pretending? As I said, court documents can be faked and filed, ALL OF THEM, which would make this a fake court proceeding, part of a sting operation because MJ could not get the court in for just a movie. Did I say anywhere above that it was a movie set? No. Here is an example of a sting where the court and the judge were part of the sting operation: <!-- m -->http://www.nytimes.com/1988/10/11/nyreg ... tml?src=pm<!-- m -->

@TS I think the hoax court case could have been set up as a sting focussed on some people who are on the witness list.

Maybe some BIG boys that aren't in the country...had to hold things up to get them...
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    "@TS I think the hoax court case could have been set up as a sting focussed on some people who are on the witness list."

Maybe Arnold Klein is one of them? Perhaps the biggest!
    "@TS I think the hoax court case could have been set up as a sting focussed on some people who are on the witness list."

AH nah...they'll come a LOT bigger <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Wednesday, February 23, 2011
    JUDGE MICHAEL PASTOR AND THE MEDICAL BOARD OF CALIFORNIA : THE FEDERAL CIVIL RIGHTS COMPLAINT FILED AGAINST THEM
    LAURACK D. BRAY, ESQ., M.S., M.P.A., J.D.
    FEDERAL ATTORNEY
    P.O. Box 611432
    Los Angeles, California 90061
    (805) 901-2693

April 26, 2011
    (Current and renewed date)

February 28, 2011
    (Original date)

The following is the federal criminal-civil rights Complaint that was filed in the U.S. Attorney's Office in Los Angeles, CA against Superior Court judge Michael Pastor and the Medical Board of California (MBC) on January 24, 2011. The Complaint speaks for itself, but I believe it demonstrates why judge Pastor cannot preside over Dr. Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial without violating Murray's constitutional due process and other rights. If the U.S. Constitution has any meaning at all, and if judge Pastor and the Superior Court of California has any respect at all for the Constitution, there must be a new judge assigned to preside over Dr. Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial in March, in order to protect, inter alia, Murray's right to a fair trial.

You can view the complaint report here...it is too long to post.

<!-- m -->http://laurackdbray.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... board.html<!-- m -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I have an opinion about all this (which will probably go unoticed anyhow) but I say "Real Court" real people..

Michaels secret agenda to expose all the corruption within the court system, because there is no way....these people will go along with it..especially because they are real judges..

They accept "bribes" and the accused don't stand a chance, especially if they are black.

MJ chose to die in such as way as to involve the court system........otherwise, he could of just "died" of a heart attack at home, alone...without involving a doctor, and wierd circumstances.

Think about it. Why would he choose to involve the corrupt law system in LA ?? This is not a game to him. This is serious enough to put people through all of this for what ??? A movie ?? No way.

It happened to him, and now he will expose them all...he doesn't need to "hire a courtroom", as this whole circus of a trial, is why he involved Murray...(who is finacially compensated of course) The bombshell will hit when Mj exposes he is alive.. The FBI are working with MJ because of this corruption...Did you know that the attorney for Lindsay Lohan is the wife of one of Michaels background singers.???
  • I go with hoax court, when I take the personal vendetta into account. MJ was prosecuted by the Santa Barbara District Attorney, not the Los Angeles District Attorney. So in that case it would have made more sense for him to move back to Neverland and die in Santa Barbara, instead of Los Angeles.

I think this sting is focussing on more than one person/agency/doctor/entity, Sneddon being one of them and I also think the sting was going on before June 25. But I don't think the LA court is the focus and I also don't think this trial will ever take place. I do think that the court case has a purpose for the sting, but I am not sure yet how. Any hints TS?

I believe it is a hoax court too but don't think it will take place either...but I still don't know how, if this is a sting trial, how the FBI will catch whoever they are after...if the case does begin, it's going to be about Murray and MJ, I don't think it will help the FBI with their case, I think that's what the hearings and proceedings before the court case has done.

So if the FBI needed to set up a sting how would the ACTUAL COURT CASE help, maybe the FBI was only focused on the proceedings...in MJ's case in 2005 the problem was with Sneddon not the outcome because of course the jury found him not guilty...so it probably is to do with procedure before the case not when the trial actual takes place.
  • I have an opinion about all this (which will probably go unoticed anyhow) but I say "Real Court" real people..

Michaels secret agenda to expose all the corruption within the court system, because there is no way....these people will go along with it..especiall because they are real judges..

They accept "bribes" and the accused don't stand a chance, especially if they are black.

MJ chose to die in such as way as to involve the court system........otherwise, he could of just "died" of a heart attack at home, alone...without involving a doctor, and wierd circumstances.

Think about it. Why would he choose to involve the corrupt law system in LA ?? This is not a game to him. This is serious enough to put people through all of this for what ??? A movie ?? No way.

It happened to him, and now he will expose them all...he doesn't need to "hire courtroom", as this whole circus of a trial, is whey he involved Murray...(who is finacially compensated of course) The bombshell will hit when Mj exposes he is alive.. The FBI are working with MJ because of this corruption...Did you know that the attorney for Lindsay Lohan is the wife of one of Michaels background singers.???

But couldn't the court case still be fake and if it is about judges then only the judges and a few others don't need to be apart of it.
  • The trial is delayed(again) to correspond with June 25th. Duh.

No need in worrying if it is or isn't a "real" trial, cuz it won't happen.

If there is a trial MJ is 6 feet under and everyone here got punk'd.

TS has shown us some great things/details we missed. Of the 7 BILLION people on the planet Earth, those of us here(20K) that BeLIEve are really the only ones who give a damm anymore. So stop bitching, groaning and feeling entitled. This site is here to COLLABRATE everyone's OPINIONS and to discuss the MANY possibilities pertaining to this "hoax". Getting your "panties in a wad" over TS, or someone's OPINION serves no purpose. If you don't like it then leave. Noone forces you to come here. Noone tells you that you must post. Noone tells you to read these threads. Souza created/maintained this site so that we could come together, express ourselves and at the same time bond with (the very few) people who beLIEve what we do. Souza has worked hard to maintain this site for us. Where would you be without it? ALONE! Castoff! CRAZY!!

Like it or not this website bonds us together. In some aspects has created a family. This family has gone through many struggles, ups and downs and growth within. So unlike real life, if you don't like your family then LEAVE.

Put aside your percieved differences and focus your abilities on providing each other compassion, understanding and a "shoulder".

TS is whoever. He may be full of $hit. Or not. But in our 3 "projects" has pointed out things each of us apparently missed the first time around. And since, we are all "experts", the possibilty exists that you DON'T know everything. This group here is small and has gone through many of the same issues. And TS is doing you a favor and giving you hope by even being here and providing us with new information. Because folks, everyone of us here is crazy in beLIEving what we do. And for 2 years we have weathered the storm. But the storm will soon end. And your faith will rewarded.

Michael was/is a man who loved the world. Saw things most of us can't imagine. Blessed with his gifts and a heart of gold, he tried to "make a change" in everything he did. Michael gave of himself with nothing in return expected. He loved everyone regardless of race, color, or beliefs. So as be we sit a "bicker" at each other,(moreso lately) each of you must ask yourself this question. Is that what Michael would do?

NO. Be strong. Be Kind. Give what you can to those around you. L.O.V.E has a meaning. If you do beLIEve then L.O.V.E. Start with the "Man in the Mirror". Make that change.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860

AH nah...they'll come a LOT bigger <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

If there was a mob against Michael, Arnold Klein could have been chosen to give medicine to him and make him so addicted to the point of being unable to take care of your own life until leave for the fatal blow!
    But Michael is not stupid. He have seen it all before.
    Murray may have been hired just to catch the real criminals.
    See how many times Murray has accused Klein!
    In this case, Murray would not be the defendant, but an agent that makes things appear dirty? If so, it is clear that the court never reveal what is happening behind the cortina. What goes in the TMZ, it may be only minimal pieces of truth, but the process itself is much more complex and secretive.
    Who gives the information to TMZ? How do we know that is the only truth?
    So it would be: the royal court, the real process, but for different reasons and with other defendants. Court sting? <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Is there is no trial, why are hearings taking place? To go with the flow? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I don't think mob at all...never occurred to me. I think at some level TMZ has to be in the know. Harvey says toooo much. He's always saying "I know more, but I can't say right now". Annndd otherwise, how'd they know before it was announced that he was dead? How do they always be the only ones to get pics of Murray? How come the articles of Michael from the beginning of the hoax have disappeared from them? (but others are around of other people). How come we can post things on here then they post articles about those things on there?
    They are a pawn.
  • The trial is delayed(again) to correspond with June 25th. Duh.

No need in worrying if it is or isn't a "real" trial, cuz it won't happen.

If there is a trial MJ is 6 feet under and everyone here got punk'd.

TS has shown us some great things/details we missed. Of the 7 BILLION people on the planet Earth, those of us here(20K) that BeLIEve are really the only ones who give a damm anymore. So stop bitching, groaning and feeling entitled. This site is here to COLLABRATE everyone's OPINIONS and to discuss the MANY possibilities pertaining to this "hoax". Getting your "panties in a wad" over TS, or someone's OPINION serves no purpose. If you don't like it then leave. Noone forces you to come here. Noone tells you that you must post. Noone tells you to read these threads. Souza created/maintained this site so that we could come together, express ourselves and at the same time bond with (the very few) people who beLIEve what we do. Souza has worked hard to maintain this site for us. Where would you be without it? ALONE! Castoff! CRAZY!!

Like it or not this website bonds us together. In some aspects has created a family. This family has gone through many struggles, ups and downs and growth within. So unlike real life, if you don't like your family then LEAVE.

Put aside your percieved differences and focus your abilities on providing each other compassion, understanding and a "shoulder".

TS is whoever. He may be full of $hit. Or not. But in our 3 "projects" has pointed out things each of us apparently missed the first time around. And since, we are all "experts", the possibilty exists that you DON'T know everything. This group here is small and has gone through many of the same issues. And TS is doing you a favor and giving you hope by even being here and providing us with new information. Because folks, everyone of us here is crazy in beLIEving what we do. And for 2 years we have weathered the storm. But the storm will soon end. And your faith will rewarded.

Michael was/is a man who loved the world. Saw things most of us can't imagine. Blessed with his gifts and a heart of gold, he tried to "make a change" in everything he did. Michael gave of himself with nothing in return expected. He loved everyone regardless of race, color, or beliefs. So as be we sit a "bicker" at each other,(moreso lately) each of you must ask yourself this question. Is that what Michael would do?

NO. Be strong. Be Kind. Give what you can to those around you. L.O.V.E has a meaning. If you do beLIEve then L.O.V.E. Start with the "Man in the Mirror". Make that change.

Thanks for your post and welcome...way to kick off your first post <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->