Some of the odd things at trial & outside courthouse so far

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    jesus...  did you notice his tie? Sunflower?  it's unbelievable. Regardless that is not a tie to be worn on COURT, sunflower? Maybe it's just me, but in his place I would want to  have a certain pressence and I would choose my clothes appropiate for the event. It's unbelievable.. What's his name? It escapes me<br /><br />tiee.jpg<br /><br />tie2g.jpg<br /><br />
  • Hi all,<br /><br />I missed the opening statements on yesterday so I'm just seeing the picture of Michael on the gurney. Where did they have that picture when they took it?  Notice that there is nothing else in the picture.  No other furniture, hospital equipment, no trash on the floor such as pieces of syringes, paper wrappings, gauze, cotton balls, tape, rubber gloves, tubing, you can't even see the tile on the floor!  It looks like one of those pictures especially made for the front cover of a tabloid magazine, except this one was especially made for the courtroom part of the haox! ;) <br /><br />http://www.kfiam640.com/pages/BillCarroll.html?article=9169908<br /><br />Blessings!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @Anna, you sure you see Sunflowers in his tie? I have heard a lot of people say this but I'm not sure they are. Sunflowers should have a round, dark center, not a feathery (uneven) one so I'm getting tripped up there.<br /><br /><br />Anyone notice that Chernoff isn't so short anymore? In those Venice Beach Chernoff/Murray Coke placement pics, Chernoff looked about 5' tall... which would be unusually short for a man. In court he appears to be of average proportion. I keep thinking about the Hobbit and how they exaggerated the hobbit's short stature while making Gandolf appear as a giant with creative camera angles.<br /><br /><br />Chernoff doesn't seem to have a suit that fits him. They are all too big.<br /><br /><br />I'm confused about the Judge Pastor thing too. What happened to taxi cab Judge? Wasn't that Judge Michael Pastor? I feel like I'm forgetting something here and I wasn't able to find those pics again to track down his name.<br /><br /><br />The elephant on the desk of the lady that swears in witnesses is 100% confirmed... with it's back to the camera. Perfect  8-) .<br /><br /><br />Today I caught a glimpse of something white and fuzzy on the secretary's desk, to the camera's right of the plant, tucked behind what looks like a laptop screen. It looks possibly stuffed animal like. If it's a white rabbit, how much will we all be doing cartwheels tomorrow?  bounce/
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    <br />the pattern on that tie appears like it's both. Sunflowers when viewed as a complete pattern and maple leaf when focussing on the dark centres. It seems both are present. perception?
    Oh gee an optical illusion tie. What a surprise.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • The original Judge Pastor /the toys had black hair w/a beard and glasses. He has been replaced w/his guy that tells pp not to say ah-huh like in JAM. <br /><br />On the weekend HLN had a special. In the scene Murray had a tie w/blk and wht looking like keys. In front of him was an extremely short court officer making a weird face. <br /><br />Then today outside the courtroom, on HLN, there was an easel w/a Vendetta poster n MJ. kewl, ah-huh.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1317267550:
    <br /><br />the pattern on that tie appears like it's both. Sunflowers when viewed as a complete pattern and maple leaf when focussing on the dark centres. It seems both are present. perception?<br />
    <br /><br />Does that tie in with the "Believe" candy during winter olympics in Canada?<br /><br />d33cb0bf7a4b.jpg
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1317266913:
    <br />@Anna, you sure you see Sunflowers in his tie? I have heard a lot of people say this but I'm not sure they are. Sunflowers should have a round, dark center, not a feathery (uneven) one so I'm getting tripped up there.
    <br /> <br />bec, not if they are actually photographed/seen from different angles. here the flowers are not photographed from front, but from different angles and the dark center is sometimes covered by the petals.<br /> <br />I searched for a few photos to see what I am talking about. In my opinion those are sunflowers<br /> <br /><br /><br />https://www.4165flower.com/files/products/products/sassy%20sunflowers2-full.jpg<br /> <br />http://www.the-wedding-zone.co.uk/images/flower-sunflower-bucket.jpg<br /> <br /><br /><br />http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQydPOkeo2E-YKQVrtEoBCInpi9o01wj_w-4_0wEghMh-ol63wn-g2O1HIO<br /> <br />http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_skoudgScMio/TCFEQyTukvI/AAAAAAAAFEk/CoSonqNikXc/s1600/yellow+sunflower+wedding+flowers+Kuga+Designs.jpg<br /> http://www.growersbox.com/images/products/146_image.sunflowers 275.jpg&lt;br /> <br />
    @Anna, oh oh oh I get it now. Yes, I see what you mean. Thanks for the pics.
  • Yesterday i forgot the link to the court rules....<br />Here it is...the second from the top:<br />http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/courtnews/ui/HPDocumentList.aspx?title=Peo+v+Conrad+Murray&casenum=SA073164&date=2010-05-04%2010:54:51<br />
  • on 1317176224:
    <br />Hi there,<br /><br />Maybe I have totally lost it, but I would swear that the judge I saw today was not the same judge Michael Pastor that's been sitting in that seat. In fact does anyone have that picture of him with the yellow cab on his bench? That is not the same judge!!!!! <br /><br />I can't seem to find any old pictures from the preliminary hearings, but I know I'm not senile! :x <br /><br />Blessings,<br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br /><br /><br />
    <br /> <br />Yes, I agree about there being more than one Judge Michael Pastor.  I'm also interested in the name.  It makes me think of "Michael - Past..or..Present" ???  :D
  • on 1317266913:
    <br /><br />I'm confused about the Judge Pastor thing too. What happened to taxi cab Judge? Wasn't that Judge Michael Pastor? I feel like I'm forgetting something here and I wasn't able to find those pics again to track down his name.<br />
    <br /><br />Well here is an article of CM at the Airport Courthouse last year (http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/Media/conrad-murray-due-court-katherine-joe-jackson-fight/story?id=10910329) and the Judge was Judge Michael Pastor but the Judge taking over the trial does not look the same.<br /><br />Here is Judge Michael Pastor at the Airport Courthouse<br /><br />
  • Maybe I have totally lost it, but I would swear that the judge I saw today was not the same judge Michael Pastor that's been sitting in that seat. In fact does anyone have that picture of him with the yellow cab on his bench? That is not the same judge!!!!! <br /><br />I can't seem to find any old pictures from the preliminary hearings, but I know I'm not senile! :x <br /><br />Ok I thought I was seeing a different Judge Pastor but I have the answer.  We are mistaking Judge Pastor for Judge Keith Schwartz who was the 1st Judge in the original proceedings of the Conrad Murray trial.  I have a link to photo where the judge is with the toy car [url][/url]http://i48.tinypic.com/28bha28.jpg
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    La Toya has been giving good clues.... and then we got that good one from Teddy too!!!
  • on 1317282519:
    <br />
    on 1317176224:
    <br />Hi there,<br /><br />Maybe I have totally lost it, but I would swear that the judge I saw today was not the same judge Michael Pastor that's been sitting in that seat. In fact does anyone have that picture of him with the yellow cab on his bench? That is not the same judge!!!!! <br /><br />I can't seem to find any old pictures from the preliminary hearings, but I know I'm not senile! :x <br /><br />Blessings,<br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br /><br /><br />
    <br /> <br />Yes, I agree about there being more than one Judge Michael Pastor.  I'm also interested in the name.  It makes me think of "Michael - Past..or..Present" ???  :D <br />
    <br /><br />Love it!!!!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The sunflowers on the tie are a great hoax shoutout! They look to me more of a ripened head.<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdr1uVRNPGQyD4isRh2R_kgBg5kEwatNmhX8ivhV251wx5639KlVkB5g<br /><br />Does that mean we're coming closer to fruition, the realization of the hoax?<br /><br />starlight30<br />
    Dr. Gupta said MJ played possum?????
    <br />What a great analogy to MJ's "death"!<br /><br />From Wiki:<br />
    Apparent death, colloquially known as playing dead or playing possum, is an antipredator behavior observed in a wide range of animals in which they take on the appearance of being dead to an observer. This could either be an involuntary reflex action, as in tonic immobility; or an adaptive behavior as in thanatosis, which is used both as a defense mechanism and as a form of aggressive mimicry.<br />Tonic immobility is a natural state of paralysis that animals enter, in most cases when presented with a threat. Some scientists relate it to mating in certain animals like the shark. Some sharks can be placed in a tonic state. The shark remains in this state of paralysis for an average of fifteen minutes before it recovers. Scientists have exploited this phenomenon to study shark behaviour. The effects of chemical shark repellent have been studied to test effectiveness and to narrow down dose sizes, concentrations, and time to awaken.[1]<br />In animal behaviour, thanatosis (from the Greek noun θανάτωσις meaning "putting to death") is the process by which an animal feigns death in order to evade unwelcome attention.<br />For defensive purposes, thanatosis hinges on the pursuers' becoming unresponsive to its victim, as most predators only catch live prey.[<br />In the spider species Pisaura mirabilis, male spiders often stage elaborate rituals of gift-giving and thanatosis to avoid getting eaten by female spiders during mating.<br />In the cichlid Haplochromis livingstoni, thanatosis serves an aggressive purpose. The large predatory fish will lie down on its side on the bottom sediments and assume a blotchy coloration. Scavengers, attracted to what seems like a dead fish, will approach the predator to investigate. H. livingstoni then abandons the pretense, righting itself again and quickly eating any scavenger unfortunate enough to come too close
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    Michael's bodyguard and Murray's crap lawyer wore blue ties on the 3rd day of the trial....is blue in fashion now?  :lol:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And this comparison could be sunflowers<br /><br /><br />abogado+de+Murray.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />corbata+abogado+murray.jpg
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Soooo, Michael was a drug addict but he wanted to eat healthy food all the time. Contradiction again. <br /><br />Murray asked Kai to get help, security and Prince! Prince?!? The kids were loving Murray a lot and he was like a friend to them, so if something was really wrong with Michael, would Murray want the kids to see their dad like that? Especially a 12 year old kid? I don't think so.<br /><br />Kai went to the kitchen to keep on cooking just after she saw Murray in a panic. Yeah, of course cooking is the most important thing to do in a situation like that.  geek/
  • HI all :=)<br />There is something strange with the pictures shown the first day of the trial. I don`t know if this has been mentioned before so I apologize if it has.<br />The "death" picture was shown together with a picture of one of MJ`s last performances at the staples center "earth song". ( When he was wearing the thick jacket because he was so cold ).  This was taken on the 24th June we have been told.  Now please correct me if anything of what I just said is wrong. <br />The thing is...... earth song was recorded at the forum.  You can see on TII film,earth song,  that the seats are orange colored. The seats at the staples ...are blue.  SO ....  It can not be one of the last pictures as we are told .....and ...why are they lying in court ?<br /><br /><br /><br />Sorry I can`t print a picture here  <br /><br />much love
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I forgot to add one more thing. Alverez said that Murray told him not to let the kids see their dad like that but Chase said Murray called for Prince. Which one is it? :lol:
  • goatgoat Posts: 46
    Not sure anyone has commented on this but during the first day of the trial me and my wife could not start laughing.Out of nowhere,someone broke wind of almighty proportions.I couldnt believe it!There were giggles throughout the courtroom,even conrad managed a smile.It is the most unprofessional courtroom setting i have ever witnessed.My local courtroom is far more pro than this.
  • on 1317399843:
    <br />..I couldnt believe it!There were giggles throughout the courtroom,even conrad managed a smile.It is the most unprofessional courtroom setting i have ever witnessed.My local courtroom is far more pro than this.<br />
    <br /><br />- same feeling here. It looks more like one of those staged "based on real events" trial TV<br />shows we have here in my country for entertainment, I found myself sniggering [not giggling<br />happily!] in disbelief over how unprofessional ppl act, shocking at times.  suspicious//  they should try better.
  • VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
    Did anyone notice that right before the today's trial coverage began (on HLN), they included the closing bits to Michael's child molestation accusations? <br /><br />They quoted from roughly 3:43-4:07. <br /> /><br />Am I the only one that found that a little weird and slightly disturbing? Maybe that is Michael's way of contacting us indirectly?  8)<br /><br />