Some of the odd things at trial & outside courthouse so far

Comments

• Awwwhhh. It all relates back to that. It is a way to convey the message to us. <br />Then the lawyer said tater tots instead of table tops one time. <br />The last guy said he felt abandoned. The doctor said on the phone I love u and miss u. I think he is representing MJ feeling abandoned. awwwhhhh. <br />Then I know someone who obtained Sirius this week. We were listening to 80's on 8. I love the 80's. They had a commerical spot for their station. I hear MJ's voice, "I have something to you tell" as part of the commercial mixed in. Then later they played Thriller. <br />Yesterday Vinnie on HLN said, everyone knows CPR you shake the person n ask, Annie are you ok, Annie are you ok. /woohoo/
  • Anyone watching the trial live right now? An alarm just went off (not to mention the judge told yet ANOTHER joke, making everyone laugh.. again. So professional, right? lol) Reminds me of the alarm that went off at UCLA on the 25th. And wasn't there an alarm heard in the background of the audio? So many alarms.
  • I found a photo of Judge Michael Pastor with dark hair<br />http://www.tmz.com/person/judge-michael-pastor/
  • suspicious// i wonder if there was an alarm at the courthouse today...If not then the footage being shown is not LIVE
  • on 1317418210:
    <br />Anyone watching the trial live right now? An alarm just went off (not to mention the judge told yet ANOTHER joke, making everyone laugh.. again. So professional, right? lol) Reminds me of the alarm that went off at UCLA on the 25th. And wasn't there an alarm heard in the background of the audio? So many alarms.<br />
    <br /><br />When that alarm went off I looked down at the clock on my computer and it said 2;26 pm. I am on the same time zone as California (PST). My only hesitancy is that I am not 100% sure my computer clock is accurate - but it would be within a minute if it's off. Based on this I would say that this alarm was deliberate.<br /><br />Blessings!
  • Can I say this, Ortega's recollection that MJ suffered from chills. Watch TII and see MJ wiping the sweat from his face after performance of Wanna Be Startin Somethin. Some chills, huh? If you are shivering and cold, you wouldn't sweat, right? Once again, I'm just making notes.<br /> <br />During this trial, watch TII and make sure you do not fall into the trap of believing everything you hear.<br />Mike was and is healthy. Please don't underestimate the King. :)<br />Love you guys. And big love for those forgetting what we've learned these past past two years. Keep faith <br /> :-*
  • on 1317185834:
    <br />
    on 1317158270:
    <br />1. Yellow cab company outside with number 222-2222. I think the area code was 246. Yellow cab in the Wiz and toy cab on judge's desk in past.<br />2. V mask on back of someone's head outside.<br />3. Another odd photo on gurney.<br />4. Voice on tape sounds like a prank from a comedian. (That was funny). Nobody is mentioning how it sounds nothing like him. <br />5. Prosecutor mumbles I'm bad and Defense mentions 3D Thriller movie.<br />6. When they show MJ's dresser in his bedroom it has Sweet Baby banner on it w/lots of baby photos on plates, I think. lol.<br />7. Conrad support banner flying on an aircraft. <br />8. Some guy outside saying hugs not drugs with a he's bad sign.<br />9. A lawyer named Joey Jackson commenting on case. <br />10. Even one of the commercials seemed off to me. <br />11. Some guards have chevron on sleeve, some have a star instead.<br />
    <br /><br />About the voice on that tape, Anthony Jackson tweeted this - <br /><br />ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON<br />I feel like I'm watching a soap opera. So many lies, innuendoes and I don't even believe that was his voice.<br />12 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply<br /><br />The family is speaking out. I wonder what the lies and innuendoes are? And why a soap opera?<br />
    <br /> <br />Because everything is a lie, and probably a movie shot by Michael..everything is unfolding so nicely.
  • Okay - something I noticed today with Murray. It looks like he's wearing something under his suit. It made me think back to hearing that MJ had to wear a bullet proof vest back in 2005. I'll see if I can post the pictures that made me think that....<br /><br /><br />Murrayarm.jpg<br /><br />And while we are on the subject of Murray...here is an interesting observation from Pearl Jr.<br /><br />Pearljr Pearljr<br />by steamyhotlatin<br />Jackson security stayed late 2day about an hour or so after Jacksons left-claimed he wanted 2 see trial aftermath but who was he protecting?<br />28 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply<br /><br />Pearljr<br />Pearljr Pearljr<br />by steamyhotlatin<br />New video coming soon & more 2 come! Sorry too busy 2 tweet today-I saw Alberto Alvarez go into the police station 2day wonder why???<br />28 Sep<br /><br />
  • @voiceforthesilent- I asked pearljr on youtube what her motives were for MJ and she invited me to be her friend lmao.<br /> <br />BTW, everyone Jermaine is on Joy Behar HLN. And guess what, he is wearing the same black shirt with upside down triangle. :)<br /> <br />Lets have a moment right now to laugh and enjoy the show.<br />I love you Mike. And I love you Jermaine.<br /> /judge/
  • on 1317436592:
    <br />@voiceforthesilent- I asked pearljr on youtube what her motives were for MJ and she invited me to be her friend lmao.<br /> <br />BTW, everyone Jermaine is on Joy Behar HLN. And guess what, he is wearing the same black shirt with upside down triangle. :) <br /> <br />Lets have a moment right now to laugh and enjoy the show.<br />I love you Mike. And I love you Jermaine.<br /> /judge/ <br />
    <br /><br />I'm with you :) I just wish I knew all the reasons for this hoax but I guess it will come with time.<br /><br />As far as Pearl, I sometimes wonder if she knows but is acting like she doesn't. I know....far fetched and probably not so but stranger things have happened :)<br />
  • No, I didn't see the scene w/the alarm. What was the joke the judge made? That sounds like fun. But I remember during the Oprah interview at Neverland an alarm went off when she was asking personal questions. This shud be on Comedy Central.
  • Hi Everybody! So this trial is pretty interesting isn't it? For those that heard the alarm go off on Friday Sep. 30th, I heard it too. In fact just seconds after I started hearing the alarm during the trial I decided to make a tweet about it.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    TrialAlarm.jpg<br /><br />At the time I was just making a light-hearted tweet about the alarm to lighten the moment. Later when trial was over and I had more time to pay attention to Twitter, I noticed that somebody was claiming that the alarm had gone off at 2:26 pm California time, which is the time Michael was "officially declared dead". I went back to my tweet and checked the time I had sent it. It said I had sent it 3 hours earlier, and when I put my mouse over the "3 hours ago" link the actual time popped up. I'm in Texas which is two hours later than California time, so my 4:27 pm was 2:27 pm California time. Like I said, I heard the alarm go off, and after I laughed for a few seconds, I went and tweeted my message about Michael being a Joker. So, the alarm did go off at 2:26 California time!<br /><br />This just confirms for me even more that Michael is sending us clues to Keep The Faith.<br /><br /> /><br /><br /><br />Love and Light to you all!  bearhug <br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    court93011.jpg<br /><br /><br />What's that white fuzzy thing on the secretary's desk by the plant? They only showed half of it yesterday, is was more behind the laptop screen. Today it was fully exposed. <br /><br />Ps. the brown thing in the plant that seems to be sitting in the pot is strange too. It doesn't belong there, but I haven't been able to get a good look at it.<br /><br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Stuffed peluche toy (+ figurine man + flag with red stripes), Guy and (cameo?) Hatman.<br />Everything is being manipulated, even the "reflections" on screens.<br /><br />Agatha Christie's "Death on the Nile" - Mr. Poirot encourages the murder witnesses to remember (and at the same time to follow their very personal interests). He even allows for the second discovered gun to get "unnoticed" and enables the true murderers to shoot themselves in the end.<br /><br />Starting from the wrong oath, everything said and done in this court room is potentially wrong and manipulated.<br />My gut feeling: 80% wrong, 20% right.<br /><br />It is fascinating to see some lose contenance already in courtroom despite the target is outside.<br />Some will be getting really nervous, making mistakes only to allow them to be documented and wikileaked.<br /><br />Enjoying the spider and his perfect net.  /bravo/
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1317458684:
    <br /><br />Starting from the wrong oath, everything said and done in this court room is potentially wrong and manipulated.<br />My gut feeling: 80% wrong, 20% right.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />@Grace, could you explain a bit more about this (sorry if I've missed it elsewhere)? I've been trying to find the wording of the witness oath in US without much luck. All I can find is the 'I swear to tell the truth ..... etc' one, which the one used in this trial is definitely NOT!
    This is giving oath variants that are authorized in Caliland:<br /><br />
    Official reporters are authorized to administer oaths per Code of Civil Procedure 2093(a). Occasionally they are called upon to do so, in which case the following information is helpful.<br /><br />Civil Procedure Oaths to Witness (Chapter Law 688, Statutes of 2000)<br /><br />Chapter Law 688 of the Statutes of 2000, effective January 1, 2001, repeals Sections 2095 to 2097 of the Code of Civil Procedure.The old law specifies the form of an oath to a witness and variations of the oath to suit the belief of a witness.<br /><br />The amended law provides that the oath is to no longer include the word "swear", which is replaced with the word "state".<br />The amended law also provides for an alternative form of the oath for a person who desires to affirm, declare or to avoid swearing or using the phrase, "so help you God."<br /><br />The oath to a witness is as follows:<br />"You do solemnly state that the testimony you may give in the cause now pending before this court shall be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God."<br /> (See Section 2094, Code of Civil Procedure.)<br /><br />The oath to multiple witnesses is as follows:<br />"You, and each of you, do solemnly state that the testimony you may give in the cause now pending before this court shall be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God."<br /><br />The alternative oath to a witness is as follows:<br />"You do solemnly state, under penalty of perjury, that the testimony you may give in the cause now pending before this court shall be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth."<br /><br />The basic form of the oath to children of tender years is as follows:<br />"Do you promise that everything you tell here today will be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?"<br />or<br />"You do solemnly state that you will tell the truth, so help you God."<br /><br />The court may wish to adopt its own form and/or to administer the oath. In the case of a child under 10 years, the court, in its discretion, may require the child only to promise to tell the truth. Check with the court prior to administering this oath.<br /><br />When the jury is to review the premises, use the following form of oath to the shower:<br />"You so solemnly state that you will well and truly perform the duties of a shower of the premises in this case, that you will not allow anyone to speak to the jury concerning this case nor do so yourself except to point out physical objects upon the premises as directed by the court, so help you God."<br /><br />When recalling a witness, the procedure depends largely upon the policy of the particular court. The witness should either be re-sworn or reminded of his/her oath by the judge or clerk, as policy directs. <br /><br />A suggested form of reminder for use by clerks is: <br />"Mr. __________________ or Miss/Mrs. _______________, you have been previously placed under oath and remain so. Please take the stand and re-state your name for the record."
    <br /><br />http://cocra.org/pages/reporters-ref/prof-practice/oaths.html
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Thank you @Grace and @bec, here is a weird connection regarding plants and peluche toys. I looked up peluche toy on google (not realising peluche was another word for plush or soft)  and found this immediately. I think the Coke can is to illustrate the size.<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/405427/210932590-461982081/-96-christmas-easter-day-gift-MIN-Plants-VS-Zombies-peluche-toy-pendant-freeshipping-wholesale.html<br /><br />Plants VS Zombies peluche toy<br /><br />_96_christmas_easter_day_gift_MIN_Plants_VS_Zombies_peluche_toy_pendant_freeshipping_wholesale.jpg_200x200.jpg<br /><br />After looking up Plants VS Zombies I found this:<br /><br />http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/2010/07/28/michael-jackson-removed-from-plants-vs-zomb/1<br /><br />Michael Jackson removed from Plants vs. Zombies<br />Published on 28th July 2010 by Joe Martin<br />28 Comments<br />News<br />article_img.jpg<br />An enemy inspired by Michael Jackson's Thriller has been removed from Popcap's Plants vs. Zombies.<br /><br /><br />Popcap has removed an enemy based on Michael Jackson from the popular Plants vs. Zombies after receiving complaints about the character. <br /><br />While the enemy, who resembles the now deceased singer, was based on the Thriller music video, Popcap decided to remove it after the singer's estate got in touch. <br /><br />"The Estate of Michael Jackson objected to our use of the 'dancing zombie' in Plants vs. Zombies based on its view that the zombie too closely resembled Michael Jackson," PopCap told MTV.<br /><br />"After receiving this objection, PopCap made a business decision to retire the original 'dancing zombie' and replace it with a different 'dancing zombie' character for future builds of Plants vs. Zombies on all platforms. The phase-out and replacement process is underway."<br /><br />The singer-inspired zombie originally appeared as a special zombie who, during night levels, would do a dance that summoned hordes of extra zombies. <br /><br />The original Plants vs. Zombies, which has players repelling waves of zombies with the aid of peashooters and mutant plants, was released on PC two months before Jackson died. It has since been ported to iPhone and an XBLA version is currently in the works. <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1317469294:
    <br />This is giving oath variants that are authorized in Caliland:<br />The oath to a witness is as follows:<br />"You do solemnly state that the testimony you may give in the cause now pending before this court shall be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God."<br /> (See Section 2094, Code of Civil Procedure.)<br /><br />The alternative oath to a witness is as follows:<br />"You do solemnly state, under penalty of perjury, that the testimony you may give in the cause now pending before this court shall be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth."<br /><br />http://cocra.org/pages/reporters-ref/prof-practice/oaths.html<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you Grace, so she says 'Do you .......', rather than 'You do ......' Is that the discrepancy you're refering to?<br /><br />Here's Kenny's oath which I found while checking what's actually being said, in case anyone else wants to check:<br /><br />
    Even if the used, slightly modified oath formula would be considered meeting 100% the requirements of an "official" oath, the following applies:<br /><br />
    California Perjury Laws <br /> <br /> Penal Code 118 PC The California law of perjury is defined under Penal Code 118 PC. A person commits perjury in this state when he/she deliberately give false information while under oath.  You are subject to prosecution for perjury if you willfully give false information in any of the following circumstances:<br /> <br />
      <br /> [li]
    when testifying in court,[/li]<br /> [li]when being deposed,[/li]<br /> [li]in a signed affidavit,[/li]<br /> [li]in a signed declaration, or[/li]<br /> [li]in a signed certificate.[/li]<br />
    <br /><br />
    1. How Does the Prosecutor Prove that I Committed Perjury? <br /><br />In order to establish that you committed perjury under California law, the prosecutor must prove each of the following four facts (otherwise known as "elements of the crime"):<br /> <br />
      <br /> [li]That you made a deliberate or willful statement,[/li]<br /> [li]
    knowing that the statement was false,[/li]<br /> [li]that you were under an oath to tell the truth at the time you made the statement, and[/li]<br /> [li]that the statement was (or related to) a "material" fact.1[/li]<br />
    <br /><br />
    Knowing that your statement was false This element goes to the heart of a California perjury case. if you don't knowingly provide false information, you can't be convicted of this offense. <br /><br />"Mistake of fact" will serve as an absolute defense to this charge.5<br />In order to be convicted of perjury under Penal Code 118 PC, you must knowingly make an unequivocally false statement.  Literally true but misleading or unresponsive statements do not amount to perjury.6 Similarly, a witness who gives literally true answers may not be convicted of this offense for failing to volunteer more explicit information.7<br /><br />Example: The judge asked Rick, a prospective juror in a criminal case, if anybody in his immediate family had ever been arrested.  Rick told the judge that his son got arrested years ago for possession of a controlled substance. He failed to tell the judge that he, himself, had also been arrested for the same offense.even though Rick knows that his own arrest is also relevant to the judge's inquiry.<br />Although Rick failed to disclose his own arrest, his statement that his son had been arrested was true.  The way that Rick answered the question was misleading.it implied that his son was the only one arrested.but it was nonetheless true.  As a result, even though Rick failed to volunteer his own arrest, he will be exempt from a perjury conviction based on the literal truth of his statement.<br />That said, you can subject yourself to a California perjury charge if you make a willful statement while unaware of its truth.8 If you make a statement knowing that you are unaware of whether it is true.with the intent that it should be accepted as true.you could be prosecuted as if you had made a false statement.9<br /><br />Example: Adding to the above scenario, suppose that the judge followed up by asking Rick if his son has had any subsequent "run-ins" with the law.  Rick's answer was "absolutely not".  The fact is that Rick's son lives in another state and the two haven't spoken or communicated in years.  While it could be true that Rick's son hasn't since been arrested, Rick knew when he answered that he had no actual knowledge about his son's legal situation.<br />When Rick testified that his son "absolutely" hadn't suffered any other arrests.intending that the judge accept his answer as the truth.he committed perjury.<br />It bears repeating that making a statement knowing that you are unaware of whether or not it is actually true.with the intent that it should be accepted as true.can trigger criminal liability for perjury just as if you testify to something you know to be false.<br />Finally, even though it may prove to be false, an oath of office that contained an unfulfilled promise of future conduct doesn't qualify as perjury.10<br />
    <br /><br />http://www.shouselaw.com/print.php<br /><br /><br />In short:<br />if witnesses believe what they state in court to be true (e.g. because they witnessed an illusion, saw a stand-in, thought they saw Michael but it was someone else) and did not KNOW their statement was false, or if they state only one part of the truth (and not full truth) they cannot be convicted of perjury in California.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @Fin: Plants vs Zombies is a great game. I actually got it when it first came out, before 6/25/09. There is (was) a Thriller MJ zombie, he is the most powerful basic zombie, lol. He moonwalks in and then strikes an MJ toe stand which summons 4 more zombies to rise from the earth. PopCap did indeed change the game and removed similarities to MJ after the estate requested it. Bummer.<br /><br /><br />Pretty sure this is off topic though...<br /><br /><br />I'd like to know what the white fuzzy is. Between Grace's screenshot and mine (scroll up to view) you can see how it was first only half visible on Thursday, and then fully visible on Friday. The brown thing in the plant looks a little like a waffle.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1317404159:
    <br />Yesterday Vinnie on HLN said, everyone knows CPR you shake the person n ask, Annie are you ok, Annie are you ok. /woohoo/<br />
    <br /><br />:lol: The video is here. I'm sure that, after watching this video, Annie is all OK Michael. :lol: <br /><br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1317448905:
    <br />court93011.jpg<br /><br /><br />What's that white fuzzy thing on the secretary's desk by the plant? They only showed half of it yesterday, is was more behind the laptop screen. Today it was fully exposed. <br /><br />Ps. the brown thing in the plant that seems to be sitting in the pot is strange too. It doesn't belong there, but I haven't been able to get a good look at it.<br />
    <br /><br />And what's that plant doing on the desk??? Is it because Michael is PLANTing the clues?  :mrgreen:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1317482641:
    <br />
    on 1317404159:
    <br />Yesterday Vinnie on HLN said, everyone knows CPR you shake the person n ask, Annie are you ok, Annie are you ok. /woohoo/ <br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: The video is here. I'm sure that, after watching this video, Annie is all OK Michael. :lol: <br /><br />
    <br />
    /judge/ :lol:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1317448505:
    <br />Hi Everybody! So this trial is pretty interesting isn't it? For those that heard the alarm go off on Friday Sep. 30th, I heard it too. In fact just seconds after I started hearing the alarm during the trial I decided to make a tweet about it.<br /><br /><br />
    TrialAlarm.jpg<br /><br />At the time I was just making a light-hearted tweet about the alarm to lighten the moment. Later when trial was over and I had more time to pay attention to Twitter, I noticed that somebody was claiming that the alarm had gone off at 2:26 pm California time, which is the time Michael was "officially declared dead". I went back to my tweet and checked the time I had sent it. It said I had sent it 3 hours earlier, and when I put my mouse over the "3 hours ago" link the actual time popped up. I'm in Texas which is two hours later than California time, so my 4:27 pm was 2:27 pm California time. Like I said, I heard the alarm go off, and after I laughed for a few seconds, I went and tweeted my message about Michael being a Joker. So, the alarm did go off at 2:26 California time!<br /><br />This just confirms for me even more that Michael is sending us clues to Keep The Faith.<br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/TouchedByAngelM/status/119886098578145280<br /><br /><br /><br />Love and Light to you all!  bearhug <br /><br />
    <br />
    /cook/ /bravo/
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1317482425:
    <br /><br />I'd like to know what the white fuzzy is. Between Grace's screenshot and mine (scroll up to view) you can see how it was first only half visible on Thursday, and then fully visible on Friday. The brown thing in the plant looks a little like a waffle.<br />
    <br /> <br />bunnydance.gif<br /> <br />How do people not notice these things...not to mention ALL the discrepancies in everything said and done in court???<br /> <br />It's time for everyone to....<br /> <br />Cat-wakeupcall.gif<br /> <br /> <br /> :lol:  :lol:  :lol: <br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.