CONRAD MURRAY I Want Out of Jail STAT!!!

AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]CONRAD MURRAY<br />I Want Out of Jail<br />STAT!!![/size]<br />12/18/2012 3:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />1218-conrad-murray-tmz-3.jpg<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray wants out of the pokey immediately while he appeals his conviction ... this according to court docs obtained by TMZ.<br /><br />Murray -- who was found guilty of killing Michael Jackson -- has been in jail since he was convicted 13 months ago.<br /><br />The Doc claims in the docs that he's not a flight risk ... partly because he has a small child who lives in L.A.  Murray also says he doesn't pose a danger to the community, and believes he was wrongly convicted.<br /><br />Dr. Murray has tried this before and was shut down, but he's entitled to make his case for freedom once again.<br /><br />

Comments

• gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1355875300:
    <br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray wants out of the pokey immediately while he appeals his conviction ... this according to court docs obtained by TMZ.<br /><br />Murray -- who was found guilty of killing Michael Jackson -- has been in jail since he was convicted 13 months ago.<br /><br />The Doc claims in the docs that he's not a flight risk ... partly because he has a small child who lives in L.A.  Murray also says he doesn't pose a danger to the community, and believes he was wrongly convicted.<br /><br />Dr. Murray has tried this before and was shut down, but he's entitled to make his case for freedom once again.<br />
    <br /><br />Interesting wording - case for freedom.  Seems like a clue (and a HOPEFUL one at that!!!) to me!  I particularly like the IMMEDIATELY! 
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    on 1355875762:
    <br />
    on 1355875300:
    <br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray wants out of the pokey immediately while he appeals his conviction ... this according to court docs obtained by TMZ.<br /><br />Murray -- who was found guilty of killing Michael Jackson -- has been in jail since he was convicted 13 months ago.<br /><br />The Doc claims in the docs that he's not a flight risk ... partly because he has a small child who lives in L.A.  Murray also says he doesn't pose a danger to the community, and believes he was wrongly convicted.<br /><br />Dr. Murray has tried this before and was shut down, but he's entitled to make his case for freedom once again.<br />
    <br /><br />Interesting wording - case for freedom.  Seems like a clue (and a HOPEFUL one at that!!!) to me!  I particularly like the IMMEDIATELY! <br />
    <br /><br />Will he go out on time for Christmas?????!!!!!!!!  ;D
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Dr. Murray has tried this before and was shut down, but he's entitled to make his case for freedom once again.
    <br /><br />Maybe Dr M is going to make his case for freedom by showing that Michael Jackson isn't dead?<br /><br /> ....should be pretty straight forward from there on to get out of jail STAT  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br /> :icon_mrgreen:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Off-topic, but is that really called my attention  this news.<br /><br />
    The man who infiltrated into the email of Scarlett Johansson and published photos of the actress naked was sentenced this Tuesday in Los Angeles, United States, [size=18pt]to 10 years in prison, [/size]as reported by the Los Angeles Times
    <br /><br />http://america.infobae.com/notas/63339-Condenado-a-10-anos-por-las-fotos-de-Scarlett-Johansson<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />And a man who allegedly  for the society  murderer to MJ, is sentenced to 4 years ... " justice " :confused:<br /><br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1355876874:
    <br />Off-topic, but is that really called my attention  this news.<br /><br />
    The man who infiltrated into the email of Scarlett Johansson and published photos of the actress naked was sentenced this Tuesday in Los Angeles, United States, [size=18pt]to 10 years in prison, [/size]as reported by the Los Angeles Times
    <br /><br />http://america.infobae.com/notas/63339-Condenado-a-10-anos-por-las-fotos-de-Scarlett-Johansson<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />And a man who allegedly  for the society  murderer to MJ, is sentenced to 4 years ... " justice " :confused:<br />
    <br /><br />Paula, fictional and real justice justice, the difference could be a BAM  :LolLolLolLol:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    ROFL !  :thjajaja121: If I had saved a penny for the number of times I said I LOVE THIS HOAX I would be rich now  :thjajaja121:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1355878568:
    <br />
    on 1355876874:
    <br /><br />http://america.infobae.com/notas/63339-Condenado-a-10-anos-por-las-fotos-de-Scarlett-Johansson<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />And a man who allegedly  for the society  murderer to MJ, is sentenced to 4 years ... " justice " :confused:<br />
    <br /><br />Paula, fictional and real justice justice, the difference could be a BAM  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Yes, but we know  we, not the rest of the world :LolLolLolLol:<br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1355881052:
    <br />
    on 1355878568:
    <br />
    on 1355876874:
    <br /><br />Paula, fictional and real justice justice, the difference could be a BAM  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Yes, but we know  we, not the rest of the world :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />correct  :bowdown:
  • Info re proceedings in Murray Court: (haven't verified yet):  Best read from bottom up....<br />From retweets :<br /><br />"Michael McParland‏@MMcParland<;br /><br />#conradmurray The Court then phoned Deputy Attorney General, Victoria Wilson: any objection to the bail motion to be filed by 31.12. 2012. <br /><br /><br />3hMichael McParland‏@MMcParland<;br /><br />#conradmurray Alternatively if letting him out because he promised to be a good boy wouldn't work, he asked for reasonable bail. <br /><br /><br /><br />3hMichael McParland‏@MMcParland<;br /><br />#conradmurray In this motion, Murray asked that he be released on his "own recognisance" pending appeal, ie he'll be good and show up. Yes! <br /><br /><br />3hMichael McParland‏@MMcParland<;br /><br />#conradmurray The First thing Murray's lawyers did was file a bail motion. Careful: a bail motion can be confused with a bowel motion. <br /><br /><br />3hMichael McParland‏@MMcParland<;br /><br />#conradmurray But instead of filing the Appeal Brief as the Court ordered Murray's lawyers did two things today. <br /><br /><br />3hMichael McParland‏@MMcParland<;br /><br />#conradmurray So given that the final date for the brief was also the same day as the End of the World, you might think he'd file on time.<br /><br /><br />3hMichael McParland‏@MMcParland<;br /><br />#conradmurray Without the Appeal Brief being filed in time, Murray's appeal would be dismissed. No brief: no appeal. <br /><br />3hMichael McParland‏@MMcParland<;br /><br />#conradmurray The Appeal Brief is the written document that sets out the grounds on which Murray will claim is conviction was wrong. <br /><br /><br />3hMichael McParland‏@MMcParland<;br /><br />#conradmurray The Court made it clear in October that no further extensions of time for filing that Appeal brief would be granted. <br /><br /><br />3hMichael McParland‏@MMcParland<;br /><br />#conradmurray In October, the Appeals Court granted Murray's lawyer a final extension until Friday 21 December to file his appeal brief. <br /><br /><br />3hMichael McParland‏@MMcParland<;br /><br /> It's been a very busy day for #conradmurray at the California Appeals Court. #michaeljackson<br /><br />
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1355887802:
    <br />Info re proceedings in Murray Court: (haven't verified yet):  Best read from bottom up....<br />From retweets :<br /><br />[...]<br /><br />[size=12pt]#conradmurray <br /><br />So given that the final date for the brief was also the same day as the End of the World, you might think he'd file on time.[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />[...]<br />
    <br /><br /> :abouttime:    :thjajaja121:
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    on 1355887802:
    <br />Info re proceedings in Murray Court: (haven't verified yet):  Best read from bottom up....<br />From retweets :<br /><br />"Michael McParland‏@MMcParland<;br /><br />#conradmurray The Court then phoned Deputy Attorney General, Victoria Wilson: any objection to the bail motion to be filed by 31.12. 2012. <br /><br /><br />3hMichael McParland‏@MMcParland<;br /><br />#conradmurray Alternatively if letting him out because he promised to be a good boy wouldn't work, he asked for reasonable bail. <br /><br /><br /><br />3hMichael McParland‏@MMcParland<;br /><br />#conradmurray In this motion, Murray asked that he be released on his "own recognisance" pending appeal, ie he'll be good and show up. Yes! <br /><br /><br />3hMichael McParland‏@MMcParland<;br /><br />#conradmurray The First thing Murray's lawyers did was file a bail motion. Careful: a bail motion can be confused with a bowel motion. <br /><br /><br />3hMichael McParland‏@MMcParland<;br /><br />#conradmurray But instead of filing the Appeal Brief as the Court ordered Murray's lawyers did two things today. <br /><br /><br />3hMichael McParland‏@MMcParland<;br /><br />#conradmurray So given that the final date for the brief was also the same day as the End of the World, you might think he'd file on time.<br /><br /><br />3hMichael McParland‏@MMcParland<;br /><br />#conradmurray Without the Appeal Brief being filed in time, Murray's appeal would be dismissed. No brief: no appeal. <br /><br />3hMichael McParland‏@MMcParland<;br /><br />#conradmurray The Appeal Brief is the written document that sets out the grounds on which Murray will claim is conviction was wrong. <br /><br /><br />3hMichael McParland‏@MMcParland<;br /><br />#conradmurray The Court made it clear in October that no further extensions of time for filing that Appeal brief would be granted. <br /><br /><br />3hMichael McParland‏@MMcParland<;br /><br />#conradmurray In October, the Appeals Court granted Murray's lawyer a final extension until Friday 21 December to file his appeal brief. <br /><br /><br />3hMichael McParland‏@MMcParland<;br /><br /> It's been a very busy day for #conradmurray at the California Appeals Court. #michaeljackson<br />
    <br /><br />Wow!!! Thanks a lot for these precious infos!  :)
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    He wants out of jail immediately? <br />I want Michael back immediately!<br /><br />edit: but this isn't going to happen :(
  • on 1355876763:
    <br />
    Dr. Murray has tried this before and was shut down, but he's entitled to make his case for freedom once again.
    <br /><br />Maybe Dr M is going to make his case for freedom by showing that Michael Jackson isn't dead?<br /><br /> ....should be pretty straight forward from there on to get out of jail STAT  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br /> :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br />I like :)<br /><br /><br />I am innocent and I can prove it. entré Michael Jackson
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    :thjajaja121:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1355931865:
    <br /><br /><br />I am innocent and I can prove it. entré Michael Jackson<br />
    <br /><br />OR, he rips off his mask.
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1355937348:
    <br />
    on 1355931865:
    <br /><br />OR, he rips off his mask.<br />
    <br /><br />God ! I was thinking the very same thing . It could be true , you know ! :icon_eek: <br /> Nothing is really impossible when it comes to Michael , the Master of Illusion as Front put it ! <br /><br />love
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    "wrongly convicted"... yup yup MJ didnt die :fresse:
  • on 1355937348:
    <br />
    on 1355931865:
    <br /><br />OR, he rips off his mask.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah that's another one of my favourites...<br />(Fantasies that is :icon_e_wink: )
  • mjj58mjj58 Posts: 25
    I just wanted your opinion on something guys. I don't feel that MJ is gone. But what does Murray get for sitting in jail all this time?
  • mjj58mjj58 Posts: 25
    I don't feel MJ is gone. But what does Murray get for sitting in jail all this time?
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1355956455:
    <br />I just wanted your opinion on something guys. I don't feel that MJ is gone. But what does Murray get for sitting in jail all this time?<br />
    <br /><br />Who's to say he isn't guilty?  The crime was "alleged" to be against Michael Jackson, but who's to say there wasn't an actual crime? <br /><br />Perhaps this was part of the "agreement" between Murray and Michael. <br /><br />Some people go to jail to eliminate debts (unpaid taxes, child support etc)<br /><br />Some people go to jail to bring awareness to civil rights, human rights, social reform etc...(Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr., Mandela, etc...)<br /><br /><br />There are tons of reasons to go to jail for a "crime" when there was "no crime".<br /><br />Whatever the reason, I'm sure Murray knew well in advance what was required. <br /><br />....remember, Murray was to make $150,000 a month while working for Michael....multiply that by 3 years and that is a lot of $$$ Not to mention what other perks he may be getting----> (back child support paid, house paid, back taxes, whatever....)<br /><br />...all to sit in jail for 1 year? Heck, I'd take that deal! (especially if it was going to be known you were innocent when all is said and done!)<br /><br /><br />I'm just speculating of course, but it could be possible he had a lot to gain.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1355880861:
    <br />ROFL !  :thjajaja121: If I had saved a penny for the number of times I said I LOVE THIS HOAX I would be rich now  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Great Sim...as always !!!  :bearhug: :icon_razz:
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    [size=12pt]Have we seen this pic of Murray before?[/size]<br /><br />1218-conrad-murray-tmz-3.jpg
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1355974678:
    <br />[size=12pt]Have we seen this pic of Murray before?[/size]<br /><br />1218-conrad-murray-tmz-3.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Dr Murray was apparently in NYC in March 2011 and just so happened to run into TMZ there.<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=172&t=18335
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1355964272:
    <br />
    on 1355880861:
    <br />ROFL !  :thjajaja121: If I had saved a penny for the number of times I said I LOVE THIS HOAX I would be rich now  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Great Sim...as always !!!  :bearhug: :icon_razz:<br />
    :)<br />hugs back  :bearhug: