CONRAD MURRAY I Want Out of Jail STAT!!!

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Onthewingsoflove<br />
    Was it the mad hatter that ran around with the clock, consumed with time?<br /><br />This certainly seems like a 21 century "Adventures of Alice in Wonderland" to me! And don't they refer to that book as the "best example of literary nonsense"?<br /><br />And just like Alice we will eventually be able to go off and think back on all the things that appeared to be nonsense. And might I add with a smile. Just a thought!
    <br />Well, at least we can jump down the hole everyday, after or between during our ordinary life activities, of our own volition (well...maybe I can't stop).  :Crash: :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />Andrea<br />
    The possibility that a BAM could've happened anytime after June 25th has kept the hoax audience captive these last 3.5 years.  Also, the "false flag" BAM dates will make the real BAM all the more thrilling and unexpected.
    <br />Hmm... maybe that's how we'll have to refer to this big one after 1/1/13.<br />For me personally, if Front and TS continue to join us in the journey ahead, I'm more than happy with however long it takes!!!<br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1356726263:
    <br />I remember agreeing with someone in here who said that a [size=12pt]predictable Bam is not a Bam at all ![/size]<br />
    <br />it depends...<br />Predictable for whom?<br />For the world? <br />For us? How many are we here, daily on this forum? 20? 30 maybe? and a few hundreds active on other online platforms... We are but a small group of people which the world considers as crazy anyway and ignored for that matter!<br /><br />In August 2011 when TS announced his BAM deadline (by January 1st, 2013), the BAM was really UNPREDICTABLE for us too! it could have happened any time starting with the moment TS posted his message...<br />Now, as time has passed by (we are only at a few days "distance") and all other possible BAm-dates are eliminated...I think we can say that for us BAM isn't so much Unpredictable anymore. But that won't affect the outcome of Michael's return anyway, because for the rest of the world this will be a totally unpredictable complete SHOCK!
    on 1356719039:
    <br />[...]<br />Maybe I just read into the numbers too much, but so far <br />- we have the story about CM on the 18th that is 15days until new years, <br />- and the story also draws attention to the 21st deadline...that's 12 days until new years, <br />- then 7days later was the next strange TMZ story about the DL, Christmas eve -we see Michael Joe Jackson's stare, and 7 days later is new years day.<br /><br />Idk, so wait and see what New Year's brings.  :ghsdf:
    <br /> :affraid: :icon_eek:<br /><br />You're great @mindseye ; !! And I love it when you "read too much into numbers"  :icon_e_wink:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Yes, yes.... @mindseye....you are amazing with numbers!  Thank you for all you have posted....<br />I always find your posts so interesting....makes me wonder, in a wonderful way : ) <br /><br />Blessings Always
  • on 1356719039:
    <br /><br /><br />Maybe I just read into the numbers too much, but so far we have the story about CM on the 18th that is 15days until new years, and the story also draws attention to the 21st deadline...that's 12 days until new years, then 7days later was the next strange TMZ story about the DL, Christmas eve -we see Michael Joe Jackson's stare, and 7 days later is new years day.<br />Idk, so wait and see what New Year's brings.  :ghsdf:<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry I don't get it: <br /><br />18 + 15 = 33 (New Years?)<br />21 + 12 = 33 (New Years?)<br />Dec 19 CM I want out of Jail STAT.<br />Dec 24 MJ's Driver's License<br /><br /> :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    :icon_geek: Thanks SimPattyK and wishingstar ... sometimes i'm not too confident in my thinking. <br /><br />sweetsunsetwithMJ ... I had to look again, the tmz story was released on the 18th, and I counted it like this...<br />From and including: Tuesday, December 18, 2012<br />To and including: Tuesday, January 1, 2013<br />It is 15 days<br /><br />From and including: Friday, December 21, 2012<br />To and including: Tuesday, January 1, 2013<br />It is 12 days <br /><br />and you're right about the 24th to new years... I meant new years eve, then it's 8, and I was thinking xmas eve/christmas to new yrs eve  :icon_e_confused:<br />trying to make those numbers work :icon_lol: but that 33 is interesting.
  • Guys FRONT has just posted on the OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,22164.msg434299.html#msg434299
  • on 1356738764:
    <br /> :icon_geek: Thanks SimPattyK and wishingstar ... sometimes i'm not too confident in my thinking. <br /><br />sweetsunsetwithMJ ... I had to look again, the tmz story was released on the 18th, and I counted it like this...<br />From and including: Tuesday, December 18, 2012<br />To and including: Tuesday, January 1, 2013<br />It is 15 days<br /><br />From and including: Friday, December 21, 2012<br />To and including: Tuesday, January 1, 2013<br />It is 12 days <br /><br />and you're right about the 24th to new years... I meant new years eve, then it's 8, and I was thinking xmas eve/christmas to new yrs eve  :icon_e_confused:<br />trying to make those numbers work :icon_lol: but that 33 is interesting.<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: Never mind I love you anyway!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    How many are we here, daily on this forum? 20? 30 maybe? and a few hundreds active on other online platforms..
    <br /><br /><br />I would say that a little more, but either way the important  is not the quantity, ....is the quality. :icon_rr:
    on 1356745895:
    How many are we here, daily on this forum? 20? 30 maybe? and a few hundreds active on other online platforms..
    I would say that a little more, but either way the important  is not the quantity, ....is the quality. :icon_rr:
    Read again pls. You didn't get my point.
    Jowayria <br />
    I remember agreeing with someone in here who said that a [size=12pt]predictable[/size] Bam is not a Bam at all !
    <br /><br />With TS/Front/MJ, who knows for sure! :errrr: :icon_lol:  It reminds me of this interaction when we were waiting for TS to keep his promise about Level 7 on DWD, "Leftovers on a silver platter".<br /><br />TS<br />
    Quote from: Adi on November 29, 2012, 05:26:43 PM<br />
    Still no TS?<br /><br />Maybe he is waiting for the right time to post...like 11:29 ?
      <br /><br />Remember, the hoax is based on CA time; so I still have about eight hours left of 11-29-12.<br /><br />Meanwhile:  :icon_bounce: :icon_rolleyes: :compute: :computer-losy-smiley:  :Pulling_hair: :screaming-7365: :LolLolLolLol:           
    <br />TS          <br />
    Quote from: StrangerInCalifornia on November 29, 2012, 10:23:00 PM<br />
    I'm expecting a post at 11:30....just like the clock that was posted so long ago. "It's close to midnight...."
    <br /> :th_bravo:<br />  <br />Quote from: bec on November 29, 2012, 10:05:04 PM<br /><br />
    ... [size=14pt]I knew you'd push it to the wire, TS(_comments). You're so predictable.[/size]
    <br />  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:
    <br /><br />Well he IS predictable, and he's not. <br />scratch-head.gif<br />         
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1356726762:
    <br />
    on 1356726263:
    <br />I remember agreeing with someone in here who said that a [size=12pt]predictable Bam is not a Bam at all ![/size]<br />
    <br />it depends...<br />Predictable for whom?<br />For the world? <br />For us? How many are we here, daily on this forum? 20? 30 maybe? and a few hundreds active on other online platforms... We are but a small group of people which the world considers as crazy anyway and ignored for that matter!<br /><br />In August 2011 when TS announced his BAM deadline (by January 1st, 2013), the BAM was really UNPREDICTABLE for us too! it could have happened any time starting with the moment TS posted his message...<br />Now, as time has passed by (we are only at a few days "distance") and all other possiblehttp://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/211/bambynightflower79d52ut.png BAm-dates are eliminated...I think we can say that for us BAM isn't so much Unpredictable anymore. But that won't affect the outcome of Michael's return anyway, because for the rest of the world this will be a totally unpredictable complete SHOCK!<br />
    <br /><br />Okay, we know it will, but when?<br />BAMzified still have?  :LolLolLolLol:<br />I hope the 01/01/13<br />                                            bambynightflower79d52ut.png
    When I really stop and think about BAM, I start to feel lost.  Part of me understands what BAM will be, part of me not.<br />Will it be a huge world-wide event.....all eyes on him, so-to-speak?  <br />Or will it be a silent slither back to reality, where people might just say to themselves, "Oh, that's Michael...he 'died'...but I knew he'd die some how other than a traditional death."  Leaving it open for people to let it sink in.....all the staged events/videos/etc.  The media then runs with it like a cat after a mouse on a moonlit night!  Either way, the media will have too much to chew and gag on all their "death coverage"...ugh.  <br />I guess, BAM to me is unpredictable in both the date, and the how.  Unless, we consider ourselves privy to information that is not in the general public.....which is true.  I love Sim's words here:<br /><br />" We are but a small group of people which the world considers as crazy anyway and ignored for that matter!"<br /><br />The world won't listen to us....we're the crazy ones.  Even though there is a mountain of words pointing to a hoaxed death, we remain in the Valley of Crazy.  <br />The old saying of time will tell is ever in place around here.  But it's true..we are still in watch and wait mode. <br />BAM will happen, somehow, someway.......I want to be surprised, I want to be stunned, I want Michael's vision of BAM to <br />be fully realized.  I guess that's why I just chill down in this hoaxer's valley......love it around here!  <br /><br />Blessings for a fabulous day!<br />LOVE
  • on 1356791194:
    <br />When I really stop and think about BAM, I start to feel lost.  Part of me understands what BAM will be, part of me not.<br />Will it be a huge world-wide event.....all eyes on him, so-to-speak?  <br />Or will it be a silent slither back to reality, where people might just say to themselves, "Oh, that's Michael...he 'died'...but I knew he'd die some how other than a traditional death."  Leaving it open for people to let it sink in.....all the staged events/videos/etc.  The media then runs with it like a cat after a mouse on a moonlit night!  Either way, the media will have too much to chew and gag on all their "death coverage"...ugh.  <br />I guess, BAM to me is unpredictable in both the date, and the how.  Unless, we consider ourselves privy to information that is not in the general public.....which is true.  I love Sim's words here:<br /><br />" We are but a small group of people which the world considers as crazy anyway and ignored for that matter!"<br /><br />The world won't listen to us....we're the crazy ones.  Even though there is a mountain of words pointing to a hoaxed death, we remain in the Valley of Crazy.  <br />The old saying of time will tell is ever in place around here.  But it's true..we are still in watch and wait mode. <br />BAM will happen, somehow, someway.......I want to be surprised, I want to be stunned, I want Michael's vision of BAM to <br />be fully realized.  I guess that's why I just chill down in this hoaxer's valley......love it around here!  <br /><br />Blessings for a fabulous day!<br />LOVE<br />
    <br /><br />"The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work." ~Michael Jackson, just watch it unfold. :)<br /><br />
    on 1356793160:
    <br />
    on 1356791194:
    <br />When I really stop and think about BAM, I start to feel lost.  Part of me understands what BAM will be, part of me not.<br />Will it be a huge world-wide event.....all eyes on him, so-to-speak?  <br />Or will it be a silent slither back to reality, where people might just say to themselves, "Oh, that's Michael...he 'died'...but I knew he'd die some how other than a traditional death."  Leaving it open for people to let it sink in.....all the staged events/videos/etc.  The media then runs with it like a cat after a mouse on a moonlit night!  Either way, the media will have too much to chew and gag on all their "death coverage"...ugh.  <br />I guess, BAM to me is unpredictable in both the date, and the how.  Unless, we consider ourselves privy to information that is not in the general public.....which is true.  I love Sim's words here:<br /><br />" We are but a small group of people which the world considers as crazy anyway and ignored for that matter!"<br /><br />The world won't listen to us....we're the crazy ones.  Even though there is a mountain of words pointing to a hoaxed death, we remain in the Valley of Crazy.  <br />The old saying of time will tell is ever in place around here.  But it's true..we are still in watch and wait mode. <br />BAM will happen, somehow, someway.......I want to be surprised, I want to be stunned, I want Michael's vision of BAM to <br />be fully realized.  I guess that's why I just chill down in this hoaxer's valley......love it around here!  <br /><br />Blessings for a fabulous day!<br />LOVE<br />
    <br /><br />"The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work." ~Michael Jackson, just watch it unfold. :)<br />
    <br /><br />Yep, yep, yep  :)<br /><br />Blessings!
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1356726762:
    <br />
    on 1356726263:
    <br />it depends...<br />Predictable for whom?<br />For the world? <br />For us? How many are we here, daily on this forum? 20? 30 maybe? and a few hundreds active on other online platforms... We are but a small group of people which the world considers as crazy anyway and ignored for that matter!<br /><br />
    <br /><br />And this exactly what shakes my faith . For the world Michael was  a crazy man who was obsessed with his appearance and blablablah .. <br />Who would believe him when he Bams ? who would believe that it will be actually him and not another one of his impersonators ? Of course we'll be there for him , Of course we're his soldiers of love but as you said we're only 20 or 30 in here .. A lot of his "fans " consider him " dead " ( God's irony ) , which is probably going to make it harder for him to Bam . <br />I always envision him coming back on a big stage with a bunch of his impersonators , and then he'd ask his real fans to "single him out " . Silly me !
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br /><br />One of the reasons I believe Michael will BAM is that no one has ever done it before.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1356748368:
    <br />
    on 1356745895:
    I would say that a little more, but either way the important  is not the quantity, ....is the quality. :icon_rr:
    Read again pls. You didn't get my point.<br />[/quote<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />no<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • VOTE MOST FAMOUS PERSON 2013 (vote for MJ)<br /><br />http://mostfamousperson.net/  <br /><br />lady gaga is now leading.  :WTF:    check back, eventually you can vote again<br />
  • on 1356843753:
    <br />VOTE MOST FAMOUS PERSON 2013 (vote for MJ)<br /><br />http://mostfamousperson.net/  <br /><br />lady gaga is now leading.  :WTF:    check back, eventually you can vote again<br />
    <br /><br />Lady Gaga is ahead because her fans are paying for her to win.  :LolLolLolLol:
    Jowayria<br />I always envision him coming back on a big stage with a bunch of his impersonators , and then he'd ask his real fans to "single him out " . Silly me!<br /><br />crowd.jpg<br /><br />or<br />michael_jackson_1185856.jpg<br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvp8SPpvgDqwC9B3RaJ1K8LLesb0n__VE_LnXf9L5t0YuhURbTWJruVSlG<br />563Q1.JPG<br />capture-20120327-075315-crop-300x235.png<br />jackson2-420x0.jpg<br />Michael+Jackson+Tribute+Show+Palms+C7YWnpNfKdol.jpg<br />AR-709199916.jpg&q=100&maxw=630&maxh=350<br />navi-s_350x541.jpg<br />peggy-wolf-4.jpg<br />jacko-lookalike_1434352i.jpg<br />ecasamj.jpg?w=510<br />775255255.jpg<br />4cc8fea2e96ac_large<br /><br />Ricky Galliano, Amar Clement, J. Dean, Elena Romanenkova, Carlo Riley, Kenny Wizz, MJX (Furbert), Navi, Peggy Wolf, Wang Jie, E’Casanova, Frederick Henry, James Times.<br /> :icon_eek: :icon_eek:<br />There's more, but I thought these at least looked remotely close. But still none of these best would be picked!  :icon_lol:<br />
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    The only one really resembling is Ecas. IMO he's coming close to small chin MJ Roe-Eye.<br />Compare.<br /><br />e%20casanova%202.jpg<br /><br />03-ecasanova-with-the-king-of-pop.jpg?w=450<br /><br />la-toya-jackson.jpg<br /><br />janet-jackson-300x400.jpg<br /><br />Similar result. <br />Same VIP doc?
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Those impersonators are scary!<br /><br />21dlgcw.gif<br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    michael_jackson_1185856.jpg<br /><br />That's not an impersonator.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1356863202:
    <br />Those impersonators are scary!<br /><br />21dlgcw.gif<br />
    <br /><br />HAHAHA that gif made me laugh.