CONRAD MURRAY I Want Out of Jail STAT!!!

Comments

• leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    hmm <br /><br />is it just me or has Michael McParland changed his privacy settings? I was re-reading what T.S posted and when clicked on the link it just says it's protected
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Stupid question from someone with little technical savvy = Who can upload photos to this site of Michael Jackson photos?  Is this some kind of official site or just a collection of MJ photos?  And why is it so blurry?  It must be intentional, but why?  :suspect:
  • on 1357130670:
    <br />Stupid question from someone with little technical savvy = Who can upload photos to this site of Michael Jackson photos?  Is this some kind of official site or just a collection of MJ photos?  And why is it so blurry?  It must be intentional, but why?  :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br />that photo came from fanpop which is a website with fanclubs of almost every celebrity/tv show . This pic is uploaded in the Michael Jacson fan-club. and it's uploaded by a normal user, who's a fan and probably a non-believer  :icon_lol:<br /><br />it's not intentional though...a very poor quality pic, that's it.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1357130157:
    <br />hmm <br /><br />is it just me or has Michael McParland changed his privacy settings? I was re-reading what T.S posted and when clicked on the link it just says it's protected<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Yes, it looks like his account is locked now so you have to send a request to follow him to read his tweets.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1357109634:
    <br />The mouth is not right in this picture because the mouth is blurry. This picture was taken with a cell phone that is dirty and has a low quality camera attached to it. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />You seem very certain about this or are you just making a good guess?
  • on 1357130157:
    <br />hmm <br /><br />is it just me or has Michael McParland changed his privacy settings? I was re-reading what T.S posted and when clicked on the link it just says it's protected<br />
    <br /><br />Hmmmm, so there must be something serious going on these days and maybe Michael is having serious issues which haven't let him BAM on time, if this were the case I sent him all my strength to be able to face and solve all those problems.  :bearhug:  I love you Michael.
  • sigh.... i wonder when TS, TS_COMMENTS will post again & what he will say since his dates have past.  :confused:      (although nothing happened TS, i still got  L.O.V.E. for u)  :bearhug:        i know i'm not johnny on the spot as some, but did he do sign #7 yet.  i remember seeing up to #6
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1357138445:
    <br />
    on 1357130157:
    <br /><br />Hmmmm, so there must be something serious going these days and maybe Michael is having serious issues which haven't let him BAM on time, if this were the case I sent him all my strength to be able to face and solve all those problems.  :bearhug:  I love you Michael.<br />
    Don't worry, I've just checked, I can still see his tweeter account, I'll tell you if he posts something new ...
  • <br />
    You seem very certain about this or are you just making a good guess?
    <br /><br />I am just making a good guess. However, the picture is blurry. It looks like it was taken in the 90's. If this picture was taken after June 25, 2009, then Michael Jackson saw an anti-aging doctor to get his youth back.
    on 1357147270:
    <br /><br />
    You seem very certain about this or are you just making a good guess?
    <br /><br />I am just making a good guess. However, the picture is blurry. It looks like it was taken in the 90's. If this picture was taken after June 25, 2009, then Michael Jackson saw an anti-aging doctor to get his youth back.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Or he's drank from the fountain of youth which is most likely a real thing, imo...the photo could've also been "instagrammed" so that would also be post June 25th.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Don't think that's Michael-- eyes, mouth, cheeks, not right.  Feels like I'm looking at a 'stranger'!  Well you know how we've been studying and staring at MJ's face for 3 1/2 years! :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />But talk about going off topic.  :affraid: I just checked and it's kinda my fault.<br />From CM, it morphed to Bam-talk, and Jowayria suggested Bam would be a whole bunch of MJ impersonators on stage for us to pick the right one from, and so I couldn't resist picturing that.  :icon_lol: :icon_redface:
  • well mike, i figured out why u didn't BAM when intended. it's because ur internal clock is operating on <br />C P TIME  :icon_lol:  but as long as ur OK that's all that matters.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    on 1357076140:
    <br />Have you guys seen this picture before ? It looks recent to me !  :suspect:<br /><br />vgno1g8hygbj9yipfe7w.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks to @SerenityxDreams on twitter here is the full photo, looks like it is an old pic of Michael<br /><br />                                                                        A_lzQRaCAAAN5Lr.jpg
  • on 1357242579:
    <br />
    on 1357076140:
    <br />Have you guys seen this picture before ? It looks recent to me !  :suspect:<br /><br />vgno1g8hygbj9yipfe7w.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks to @SerenityxDreams on twitter here is the full photo, looks like it is an old pic of Michael<br /><br />                                                                        A_lzQRaCAAAN5Lr.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />This picture looks oddly photoshopped to me... both Michael and the girl. I have to be missing something?  :confused:
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    I'm not a photoshop expert , never was , never will be but it does look odd as bonnie said . However , I believe the man to be Michael , there's something about his eyes and hands that makes him distinguished ...
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Here's the even fuller picture:<br /><br />1zmjrqh.jpg<br /><br />It's from 1996... he was with Prince Paul of Romania.
  • while watching mmm mmm video again the numbers stood out at me 0123.......2013...........i'll be there???  it's funny how there was a no show then this i'll be there vid came out.  mike or not i think the two are in cahoots with each other.  01 23 2013.......i'll be there???  :suspect:  :confused:    :omg:  i've just did something i've never done, tried to predict a date.  :WTF:  i think i'm getting IN TOO DEEP
    on 1357254182:
    <br />while watching mmm mmm video again the numbers stood out at me 0123.......2013...........i'll be there???  it's funny how there was a no show then this i'll be there vid came out.  mike or not i think the two are in cahoots with each other.  01 23 2013.......i'll be there???  :suspect:  :confused:    :omg:  i've just did something i've never done, tried to predict a date.  :WTF:  i think i'm getting IN TOO DEEP<br />
    <br /><br /><br />While the "mmm mmm" (LOL) video is hoaxy, Pablo is aware of the hoax. He's aware some believers think he's MJ.  He used to be a member on this forum.  So the hoaxiness of his stuff is done on purpose, to generate views for his videos. 
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1356630042:
    <br />Well, 1/4/2010 was the date of Murray's child support hearing. 1/4/2011 was the first day of Murray's prelim trial (which lasted 7 days to 1/11/11). I have no notes on hand for 2012.<br />
    <br /><br />Just reading bec's post and it prompted me to look for news about Dr Murray around January 4th 2012...and it seems this was the date that news came out that Dr Murray's Californian medical license had been suspended:<br /><br />http://www.contactmusic.com/news/conrad-murrays-medical-license-suspended_1280746<br /><br />http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/8991230/Dr-Conrad-Murray-asked-to-return-his-medical-licence.html<br /><br />http://www.justice4mj.com/news/2012/1/4/conrad-murray-medical-license-suspension-court-filing-pdf.html<br /><br />However, TMZ had a story on it posted on January 3rd 2012: http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/03/dr-conrad-murray-medical-board-of-california-medical-license/<br /><br />Not sure it means anything but thought it interesting in light of the 15 day gap from 12/21/2012 to lodge the appeal brief which ends up being around Jan 4th 2013 (although it says it is meant to be 15 days from when the letter is mailed - and we don't know if a letter was actually even mailed let alone on what date). <br /><br />However, I will be watching for any upcoming news about Dr M in the next week.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1357249671:
    <br />Here's the even fuller picture:<br /><br />1zmjrqh.jpg<br /><br />It's from 1996... he was with Prince Paul of Romania.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for sharing @Katy!<br /><br /><br />Now that's a weird photo!  :icon_eek:<br />I have never seen it before!  :icon_eek:<br />I'm not sure that's Michael!  :icon_eek:<br />I'm not sure that's Prince Paul of Romania!  :icon_eek:<br />I've searched on the Internet and I've found nothing about a meeting between him and Michael!  :icon_eek:<br />I don't know who that boy / girl is?  :icon_eek:<br />I am puzzled... where did this pic come from anyway? I mean I saw that site posted above, but still... it's weird!!  :animal0017:<br />If there are other Romanians reading this, pls enlighten me!!  :bowdown:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The hand looks like Michael's.<br />The face matches nicely with MJ ad for that drink. But that pic always looked photoshopped--his face too wide. :icon_e_confused:<br />And maybe his nose was just healing from some fresh work done.  I just don't know anymore...<br /> :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />mjmysteryg.jpg
  • i think it is Michael, he probably looking that way because he's not wearing much make-up and also the stubble, very candid....thank you Katy...for the full pic <3
  • BTW, this picture is from a book...can u look at the crease?
  • jmo but to me the shirt cuffs n colour and button colour were a dead giveaway the pic was from 90's - Not MJ. lol<br /><br />dunno, something 90s-ish about it... lol looked dated<br />
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    <br />2rgnebd.gif<br /><br />I love the picture debate...<br /><br />...but remind me again what all this has to do with Murray wanting out of jail? :icon_e_confused:<br /><br /><br />
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    on 1357316606:
    <br /><br />2rgnebd.gif<br /><br />I love the picture debate...<br /><br />...but remind me again what all this has to do with Murray wanting out of jail? :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol: :icon_albino: ...rabbit hole with many side paths...  :icon_e_biggrin: