CONRAD MURRAY I Want Out of Jail STAT!!!

Comments

• on 1357316606:
    <br /><br />2rgnebd.gif<br /><br />I love the picture debate...<br /><br />...but remind me again what all this has to do with Murray wanting out of jail? :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br />Cute bunny...  :)
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1357321131:
    <br />
    on 1357316606:
    <br /><br />2rgnebd.gif<br /><br />I love the picture debate...<br /><br />...but remind me again what all this has to do with Murray wanting out of jail? :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol: :icon_albino: ...rabbit hole with many side paths...  :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
    <br /><br />I think the "white rabbit" has fallen asleep on us!  I'm not sure what we're suppose to be looking for anymore  :icon_e_sad:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    :icon_lol:
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    on 1357349891:
    <br />
    on 1357321131:
    <br />
    on 1357316606:
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol: :icon_albino: ...rabbit hole with many side paths...  :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
    <br /><br />I think the "white rabbit" has fallen asleep on us!  I'm not sure what we're suppose to be looking for anymore  :icon_e_sad:<br />
    <br /><br />Yup, sometimes it's confusing and appears "senseless"  :WTF: but imo it's a bout patience and attention atm - nothing more nothing less  :smiley-vault-misc-150:  :compute:
  • interesting....<br /><br /><br />still dont think he is in a cell though.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I don't either. I guess we won't be seeing the 'celebrity' Dr Murray any time soon. We'll have to rely on updates of his health and digestive woes from TMZ poops scoops.
  • on 1357970222:
    <br />I don't either. I guess we won't be seeing the 'celebrity' Dr Murray any time soon. We'll have to rely on updates of his health and digestive woes from TMZ poops scoops. <br />
    <br /><br />lol good one. and their brilliant photography such as this little morsel....<br /><br />murray-conrad.jpg
    Thanks RK for the info link!<br /><br />
    01/09/2013 Order filed.     The court has read and considered appellant's motion for release on his own recognizance pending appeal or alternatively for release on reasonable bail filed December 18, 2012, respondent's opposition thereto filed December 28, 2012 and appellant's reply filed January 8, 2013. Good cause appearing therefor, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that appellant's motion is denied.
    <br /><br /><br />Andrea, was it you who was following @MMcParland';s tweets which are protected, so we can get his take on things and to see what happens next?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1357978765:
    <br />Thanks RK for the info link!<br /><br />
    01/09/2013 Order filed.     The court has read and considered appellant's motion for release on his own recognizance pending appeal or alternatively for release on reasonable bail filed December 18, 2012, respondent's opposition thereto filed December 28, 2012 and appellant's reply filed January 8, 2013. Good cause appearing therefor, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that appellant's motion is denied.
    <br /><br /><br />Andrea, was it you who was following @MMcParland';s tweets which are protected, so we can get his take on things and to see what happens next?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />From what I see of his twitter account, he hasn't said anything about it since January 1st, the last thing he said was nothing was filed yet.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1357948242:
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks for sharing.. Interesting !!  :icon_razz:
    on 1357998843:
    <br />
    on 1357978765:
    <br />Thanks RK for the info link!<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Andrea, was it you who was following @MMcParland';s tweets which are protected, so we can get his take on things and to see what happens next?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />From what I see of his twitter account, he hasn't said anything about it since January 1st, the last thing he said was nothing was filed yet.<br />
    <br />Thanks for checking. Seems strange unless he's waiting for some other verification/event, or that was a false document.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well just like everything else in this hoax; it builds to a crescendo... and then nothing happens. 
  • What I find funny about this hoax is that a lot has been discussed...but the net outcome is zero. i really don't think we're anywhere...We only know Michael is alive.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1358096205:
    <br />What I find funny about this hoax is that a lot has been discussed...but the net outcome is zero. i really don't think we're anywhere...We only know Michael is alive.<br />
    <br /><br />+1  :icon_mrgreen:
    We know the family is all in on it. We didn't know that at the beginning.<br /><br />We know the ambulance driver was in on it. We didn't know that originally either.<br /><br />We know the ambulance footage is live and accurate in depicting what happened outside Carrolwood that day.<br /><br />We know Murray's court case is scripted at least in part. We didn't know that for sure for a long time.<br /><br />We know Ben the cameraman is in on it. We didn't know that either originally.<br /><br />We know the ambulance pic is fake. We were not able to prove that for 2 years.<br /><br />There's more.
    Not everyone can stomach that kind of slow release of highly desirable info, disappointing outcomes, hurdles, unexpected changes of plan, nuggets of truth mixed with falsehood.  I'd say the Levels we're at in this ARG, are getting higher, requiring some nerves of steel. IMO we can win, as a team, without going bat crazy or being eliminated.
  • on 1358154800:
    <br />Not everyone can stomach that kind of slow release of highly desirable info, disappointing outcomes, hurdles, unexpected changes of plan, nuggets of truth mixed with falsehood.  I'd say the Levels we're at in this ARG, are getting higher, requiring some nerves of steel. IMO we can win, as a team, without going bat crazy or being eliminated.<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo:
  • @bec  technical details are fine...but I was talking about the inner matters of the hoax in relation with the TPTB and everything related. This has been on my mind for some time now, how is Michael able to pull this off, with so many people co-ordinating. Wouldn't his foes know what he's upto....all such kinds of questions.<br /><br />@MJonmind    I'm ready for anything , you know I'm part of the team 
    on 1358157026:
    <br />@bec ; technical details are fine...but I was talking about the inner matters of the hoax in relation with the TPTB and everything related. This has been on my mind for some time now, how is Michael able to pull this off, with so many people co-ordinating. Wouldn't his foes know what he's upto....all such kinds of questions.<br /><br />@MJonmind ;   I'm ready for anything , you know I'm part of the team <br />
    <br /><br />Oh I see. Yes, good point. I tend to rectify this lack of knowledge by equating it to MJ producing another album. Before it's out, we would have no idea who he was working with and how he was making it all happen behind the scenes... and that's just an upcoming musical project. I have a feeling that Hollywood is used to keeping secrets.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1358095644:
    <br />Well just like everything else in this hoax; it builds to a crescendo... and then nothing happens. <br />
    <br /><br />That's a clue that when BAM comes, it comes suddenly and WITHOUT any built up suspense whatsoever. It's called BAM for a reason in my opinion. The kind where your breath stops and you look around thinking "What the fuck just happened?"

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

•  The kind where your breath stops and you look around thinking "What the fuck just happened?"
    :icon_lol: 
    I have a feeling that Hollywood is used to keeping secrets.
    i guess it will only be revealed after the comeback....or maybe not.
    on 1358184493:
    <br />
    on 1358095644:
    <br />Well just like everything else in this hoax; it builds to a crescendo... and then nothing happens. <br />
    <br /><br />That's a clue that when BAM comes, it comes suddenly and WITHOUT any built up suspense whatsoever. It's called BAM for a reason in my opinion. The kind where your breath stops and you look around thinking "What the fuck just happened?"<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, that's probably how it will go. I think we all just got to thinking we were more important and special then we really are and that somehow we had earned a heads up on events. Reality bites sometimes.<br /><br />I  think that's part of the reason Paris n Jafaar have been messing around with us. It's part pranking n part making fun and part punishment and part putting in our place. Same reason TS had me list my reasons. We think we know so much... we are no better then the fans n the media. We rely on one source and don't fact check, then we copy n paste n take it all at face value. That's probably why TIAI redirected to TMZ. The fans rely on TMZ and believe what that source said, we relied on TS/TS_comments and believed what That Source said. <br /><br />"The Source" [close to the investigation] which everyone knows is aka for Unsubstantiated Information when cited in a news article.<br /><br />When you look at it that way it could be eye opening. Considering how much we like to look down upon the media and the fans and the general public for believing what they are told... so do we! We are all the same, no better no worse then the guy next door, all subject to the same pressures, the same desires, the same needs. We are not special or more advanced or evolved or some crap just because we believe MJ to be alive. Just my thought for the day.
  • on 1358184493:
    <br />
    on 1358095644:
    <br /><br />That's a clue that when BAM comes, it comes suddenly and WITHOUT any built up suspense whatsoever. It's called BAM for a reason in my opinion. The kind where your breath stops and you look around thinking "What the fuck just happened?"<br />
    <br /><br />
      <br />[li]Like a thief in the night[/li]<br />[li]At an unknown time and hour[/li]<br />[li]Carried on eating and drinking them BAM[/li]<br />[li]Coming at an hour you do not expect[/li]<br />
    <br /><br />The idea of calm before the storm Bam is very reminiscent of bible themes huh?<br /><br />ie: Flood, Soddom and Gomorrah, Armageddon... <br /><br />Funny how MJ often aligns his business with a biblical parallel.
  • on 1358204413:
    <br /><br />Yes, that's probably how it will go. I think we all just got to thinking we were more important and special then we really are and that somehow we had earned a heads up on events. Reality bites sometimes.<br />
    <br /><br />Agree.<br /><br />
    <br />"The Source" [close to the investigation] which everyone knows is aka for Unsubstantiated Information when cited in a news article
    <br />Interesting point you make and makes me think of when CM referred to himself as The source in that car ride... That should be a sign enough that he plays a fictional role.