Michael Jackson and Doppelganger

Comments

• MJ_FactsMJ_Facts Posts: 183
    <!-- m -->http://www.theinsider.com/news/1048805_ ... Wheelchair<!-- m -->

Mike in wheelchair.

But I remember that someone on LKL (Miko?) said that Mike loved to pull sb's leg and that he did this with the wheelchair thing. That he wasn't ill at all!
  • wiZZkIDDwiZZkIDD Posts: 83
    thanks more to come <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Make up and plastic surgery. End of. No doubles. All Michael.
    lol i use to think that too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> that it was all make up and plastic surgery..till i read between the lines and found out theres ALOT more to Michael that we all forgot about <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    I don't wanna knooooow. ;_____; Tell me when it's over...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Nice vid. There was one part that really piqued my interest. It was where the vid alluded to a possible conflict and problems with co-existence. That thought has crossed my mind when I think about the confidentiality agreement between MJ and the doubles.

Plus who is to say that at some point a double didn't ego trip and think that he could take over being MJ. Lots of other bizarre thoughts are running through my mind too regarding how the doubles may have inflated their self worth as they pretended to be MJ. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Offtopic: Not MJ or hoax related but just an example of how there can sometimes be problems with co-existence. One of my favorite movies is an old one starring Bette Davis entitled "Dead Ringer". It was the story of identical twin sisters. One was poor, shy and modest. The other was wealthy, loud and flamboyant. The wealthy sister treated the poor sister like crap. However the poor sister envied her rich sister and murdered her. Her goal was to live as her sister and in the style that she had dreamed of living. Unknown to the poor sister, the rich sister had committed a crime by murdering her own rich husband. Poor sister was arrested, went to trial and was convicted for the crime that her rich sister had committed.

I have seen this movie a long time ago and it made me think about certain things in Mike's life if you get what I'm saying.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> lol Hey, Souza the non-believers they have no idea for whats in stored for this forum
  • Make up and plastic surgery. End of. No doubles. All Michael.

I truely hope its all Michael. I hate the thought of watching whom i think is MJ and it turn out not to be him. That would disappoint me terribly. I love that guy. I know he needs doubles ocassionally for appearances and decoys and i completely understand.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> lol Hey, Souza the non-believers they have no idea for whats in stored for this forum

Well I am 1000% certain I have seen a lot of doubles. One of them is actually pretty good and confuses me sometimes. But indeed there we have the question: WHO is the real Michael Jackson? I think I will open a thread for that, I am curious as to what picture people would post.

Also it makes me think about the charachter of the doubles. Are they still on Mike's side? Did one turn against him? Did one die? It's a big mystery and it's impossible to unfold. Mo and I have been searching for ages. All we can see is that there are doubles, but that's about it...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> lol Hey, Souza the non-believers they have no idea for whats in stored for this forum

Well I am 1000% certain I have seen a lot of doubles. One of them is actually pretty good and confuses me sometimes. But indeed there we have the question: WHO is the real Michael Jackson? I think I will open a thread for that, I am curious as to what picture people would post.

Also it makes me think about the charachter of the doubles. Are they still on Mike's side? Did one turn against him? Did one die? It's a big mystery and it's impossible to unfold. Mo and I have been searching for ages. All we can see is that there are doubles, but that's about it...

Interesting theory which makes my head hurt.
  • mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405

Interesting theory which makes my head hurt.

my head hurts too... i dont get it.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I'm looking forward to this series Wizzkid. Bring it on. I can already feel the anticipation. I'm thinking of all those little niggling thoughts I've had over the years whilst watching different tours such as History and that interview where Mike? says he wants to make inovative film . And then there is pictures of Mike with Omer as a little boy and Prince and Paris were babies where he just looks so so different. In the past I've just scratched my head about it and thought...to hard to fathom...won't go there. Now I need to know. Also How many dopplegangers do you think were in the batshit doco?
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    WHEN DID THIS ALL STARTED ? MAYBE IT WAS JUST AFTER THE LIBERIANGIRL PERIODE ?, BECAUSE AT THE MEMORIAL AND FUNURAL THEY ONLY SHOWED THESE PICTURES OF HIM ,AND MAYBE WE MUST SEARCH FROM THERE TO FIND OUT WHO THE REAL MICHAEL JACKSON IS ? ITS MAYBE A CLUE FOR US ,JUST MY THOUGHT ABOUT IT <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Brilliant!!!!!!!!
    That's was a clue! OMG, this is exciting. That's why there were pictures only from that time. It's true, he did change tremendously afterwards. Also after 1999.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I think it was the real MJ on the Oprah interview in 1994. When all those pics of him in obvious wigs started appearing, I believe that's when the doubles came into use.
  • shirleyshirley Posts: 39
    "jonathan" just popped up in my mind.

anybody remember that story?
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314

Who's Jonathan?
  • shirleyshirley Posts: 39

Who's Jonathan?

somebody once showed up, long ago, cant remember the name,on the forum telling about jonathan in connection to doubles. and that we should start looking right around the beginning of the nineties.

anybody?
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Was that after the Jordan Chandler case?
    I think he also changed a lot after 1999. It's hard to recognize him.
    I remember the Jonathan theory on the old forum..and many people dismissed the entire thing calling it far-fetched..but in truth and all honesty its not..got one word for you "RESEARCH" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> is the best teacher..now im not saying the doppelganger name is jonathan i dont know that for sure but i do know that somebody came along and was very prominent in Michael's life <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> and yes just around late 80's early 90's
  • stephsteph Posts: 177

I remember it was a long time ago he said look back about twenty years.Thats all i can remember.Everything we have seen and herd over the past months seems not right.It`s like you know something wrong but you just can`t put your finger on it, i think that`s why none of us can give it up...we want to know the truth
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    As I was typing that part of my post, I laughed and wondered..."Who will get it first...Souza or Mo?" You win!
    Nice vid. There was one part that really piqued my interest. It was where the vid alluded to a possible conflict and problems with co-existence. That thought has crossed my mind when I think about the confidentiality agreement between MJ and the doubles.

Plus who is to say that at some point a double didn't ego trip and think that he could take over being MJ. Lots of other bizarre thoughts are running through my mind too regarding how the doubles may have inflated their self worth as they pretended to be MJ. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Offtopic: Not MJ or hoax related but just an example of how there can sometimes be problems with co-existence. One of my favorite movies is an old one starring Bette Davis entitled "Dead Ringer". It was the story of identical twin sisters. One was poor, shy and modest. The other was wealthy, loud and flamboyant. The wealthy sister treated the poor sister like crap. However the poor sister envied her rich sister and murdered her. Her goal was to live as her sister and in the style that she had dreamed of living. Unknown to the poor sister, the rich sister had committed a crime by murdering her own rich husband. Poor sister was arrested, went to trial and was convicted for the crime that her rich sister had committed.

I have seen this movie a long time ago and it made me think about certain things in Mike's life if you get what I'm saying.
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    now ive seena few interviews with impersonators on Youtube and other video sites, and i seen one of navi a long time ago saying that michael hired him on a few occasions to be a distraction.... now navi doesnt even look like mike at all.... but he mentioned that he was used to walk out of hotels and hospitals before michael so he could clear the crowd and get rid of the paps.... but as far as people say that he had someone else on tour instead of him...... that i just cannot take........ and yes i know that Ecas was used in the Who is it video...
    now ive seena few interviews with impersonators on Youtube and other video sites, and i seen one of navi a long time ago saying that michael hired him on a few occasions to be a distraction.... now navi doesnt even look like mike at all.... but he mentioned that he was used to walk out of hotels and hospitals before michael so he could clear the crowd and get rid of the paps.... but as far as people say that he had someone else on tour instead of him...... that i just cannot take........ and yes i know that Ecas was used in the Who is it video...

As far as I know, E'cas is from 1978 or something like that, I remember reading that somewhere. Would mean he was around 13 years old when that video was shot, so I don't think it was E'cas, or I am mis informed.

• awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565

As far as I know, E'cas is from 1978 or something like that, I remember reading that somewhere. Would mean he was around 13 years old when that video was shot, so I don't think it was E'cas, or I am mis informed.

Well...... all i know it was someone else....as mike was on tour at the time.... dont know how Ecas came to mind <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405
    didnt that girl that got banned talk about she was in a realtionship with joe (michael)?? maybe that was true! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->