Michael Jackson and Doppelganger

Comments

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Ok going backto Graces Pic....
    l_ea8d29da61d74dc1936f6705500d368b.jpg

I am posting some youth pictures to compare:
    1972:
  • WOOOOW..........that "real" MJ pic blew me away. What if that really is him?

That pic REALLY looks like him. Im speechless right now. It doesnt look PS to me...can anyone tell if it is or not? I need to know. I think we all do. This is messed up.

You mean the pic that looks like Alfonso Ribiero? lol
    Yeah, it's shopped.

1)The eyes, nose, and mouth are too large for the face - in person he would look like an alien. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    2)There are clear lines of demarcation. I don't know how to draw on pictures, but there is a line that runs down the right side of the face that looks like it starts at the hat and runs down right next to the eyebrow and may end at the goatee. Then there is another line under the bottom lip but above the goatee that goes in a straight line across. I can see the lines because Michael's skin is lighter than the face that his features were photoshopped onto.

Thank God!!! Wow...I was sweatin there for a sec!! LOL~~~~ Thank you!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    You mean the pic that looks like Alfonso Ribiero? lol
    Yeah, it's shopped.

1)The eyes, nose, and mouth are too large for the face - in person he would look like an alien. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    2)There are clear lines of demarcation. I don't know how to draw on pictures, but there is a line that runs down the right side of the face that looks like it starts at the hat and runs down right next to the eyebrow and may end at the goatee. Then there is another line under the bottom lip but above the goatee that goes in a straight line across. I can see the lines because Michael's skin is lighter than the face that his features were photoshopped onto.

The picture is altered but I see no shop. The big and little pixels are all over.
    Somebody did wipe but it's all over, the jacket, the face, the hat, even the ear that looks somewhat strange to me.
    Maybe a photo expert will detect more.

If it turns out to be faked, the better. One question less.
  • The pic from Grace's post was from this crazy TV documentary that used computer generated images to "reveal" what Mike "really" looked like. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> There is a youtube video with this "face". I'll see if I can hunt down the original documentary. It was all pretty absurd.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udjugTzEdRE<!-- m -->

Well, I found a portion of the documentary. Warning: It is very negative and anti-MJ. Frankly, their statements are appalling and makes me want to puke.

Video Description:
    A British Documentary about Michael Jackson's Face. In early September 2002, the Five Channel in U.K. relaunched with a Documentary called MICHAEL JACKSON'S FACE. This Documentary programme was a serious study of how the singer's appearance had change throughout his life, since 1979 and focuses on the most famous man on the planet on his bizarre obsession with Plastic Surgery.
    The programme attracted the highest audience ever to the U.K's fifth channel, quite a big achievement for a Documentary, over 5.5 Million viewers watched the Documentary. A talking point of the documentary was a Computer Generated Picture of how experts believe Michael Jackson would look like today, if he decided not to undergo Facial Surgery.

The film was serious study of how the singer's ever changing appearance had changed through out the years, since 1979.

[youtube:1bgc2xg7]
  • wiZZkIDDwiZZkIDD Posts: 83
    Theres alot of theories to consider and very believable ones to at..and im going to start from the way beginning to give people a directions to where im going with my Theory <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Kudos to you!!!

Do NOT get discouraged by the naysayers who think this is IMPOSSIBLE to fathom.
    Anything is POSSIBLE!!!

Here is food for thought:

Dr. C.G. Jung and his book and theories.
    Title:"The undiscovered self"

Quote from back cover:

In this challenging and provocative work, Dr. Carl Jung-one of history's greatest minds- argues that civilization's future depends on our ability as individuals to resist the collective forces of our society.

Only by gaining an AWARENESS and UNDERSTANDING of one's unconscious mind and true, inner nature-"the undiscovered self"- can we as individuals aquire the self-knowledge that is antithetical to ideological fanaticism.

But this requires that we face our FEAR of the DUALITY of the human psyche- the existence of GOOD and the capacity for EVIL in every individual.

This is "the sum total of individuals"

Peace

<!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • wendst6wendst6 Posts: 117
    Have a look at the teeth and the sideburns.

[url][/url]zhne1.jpg

...and the nose.

[url][/url]198419891.jpg

[url][/url]199019981.jpg

[url][/url]zhne1.jpg

...and the nose.

[url][/url]198419891.jpg

[url][/url]199019981.jpg
    hey you are one the people that inspired me from the way beginning to do what im doing now lol thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[url][/url]zhne1.jpg

...and the nose.

[url][/url]198419891.jpg

[url][/url]199019981.jpg
    hey you are one the people that inspired me from the way beginning to do what im doing now lol thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548

[url][/url]zhne1.jpg

...and the nose.

[url][/url]198419891.jpg

[url][/url]199019981.jpg
    obvious which 1s are doubles.
    Have a look of the nose.

Black or white

[url][/url]blackorwhitew.jpg

Blood on the Dancefloor

[url][/url]bloodonthedancefloor.jpg

Liberian Girl

[url][/url]lg1d.jpg

[url][/url]lg2f.jpg

Scream

[url][/url]scream1.jpg

[url][/url]scream2.jpg

Remember the Time

[url][/url]rttd.jpg

Whatzupwitu

[url][/url]whatzupwitu2.jpg
  • Where were all these comparison pics the last 5 months...? Why weren't they posted earlier?
    Have a look of the nose.

Black or white

[url][/url]blackorwhitew.jpg

Blood on the Dancefloor

[url][/url]bloodonthedancefloor.jpg

Liberian Girl

[url][/url]lg1d.jpg

[url][/url]lg2f.jpg

Scream

[url][/url]scream1.jpg

[url][/url]scream2.jpg

Remember the Time

[url][/url]rttd.jpg

Whatzupwitu

[url][/url]whatzupwitu2.jpg
    thanks for sharing these. i believe narrow noses are doubles wider ones are Michael.
  • Have a look at the teeth and the sideburns.

[url][/url]zhne1.jpg

...and the nose.

[url][/url]198419891.jpg

[url][/url]199019981.jpg

Are u for real ? plz tell me u're just joking. Cuz i want to come on this site still, and posting things like these are really insulting my intelegence.

[url][/url]zhne1.jpg

...and the nose.

[url][/url]198419891.jpg

[url][/url]199019981.jpg

Are u for real ? plz tell me u're just joking. Cuz i want to come on this site still, and posting things like these are really insulting my intelegence.
    start by looking at the Rock With You , Thriller, and Smooth Criminal. look at the differences. and it's not the angle/lighting bull crap. it's a reality. Michael used doubles...
    Where were all these comparison pics the last 5 months...? Why weren't they posted earlier?

Here you can see how many times I had already posted such pictures.

This Is It Doubles????
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5812&start=75<!-- l -->
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6185&start=100<!-- l -->
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2203<!-- l -->
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7258&start=25<!-- l -->
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=38&t=5292<!-- l -->
  • No offence, people, but this is ridiculous! It's called plastic surgery and fillers. Talking about taking conspiracy theories too far, really... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I agree !!!! Never heard such ridiculous theories as this. You are going WAY TOO FAR.
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Riddle me this... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

How far is too far and by whose standards? I made the mistake of telling family members during Christmas dinner that I belong to a MJ hoax forum. I was laughed at mercilessly. They made jokes at every chance after that since they think that hoax believers are going too far. Since then some family members have even sent me condescending emails asking if I have seen MJ at Walmart yet. Despite our strong claims for understanding the inconsistencies and oddities of the hoax, people will roll their eyes and laugh at us for believing. We believe in a hoax so why do we place the same limitations as to what is acceptible within the hoax. C'mon ...it's a hoaxed death. Sure some theories stand close to the edge of the "reality cliff". However this is a hoax so many things are ...possible or maybe not possible.The answers lie in the investigation and the findings.

No offence, people, but this is ridiculous! It's called plastic surgery and fillers. Talking about taking conspiracy theories too far, really... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I agree !!!! Never heard such ridiculous theories as this. You are going WAY TOO FAR.
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565

[url][/url]zhne1.jpg

...and the nose.

[url][/url]198419891.jpg

[url][/url]199019981.jpg

start by looking at the Rock With You , Thriller, and Smooth Criminal. look at the differences. and it's not the angle/lighting bull crap. it's a reality. Michael used doubles...

ok im gonna bring a little reality into play here.... imo im only seeing one person at different angles..... and music videos AERNT shot in ONE DAY.... some take weeks to put together......
    No offence, people, but this is ridiculous! It's called plastic surgery and fillers. Talking about taking conspiracy theories too far, really... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

explain to me what i have said that was "going too far" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ..people will say the whole hoax is going WAY TOO FAR and michael being alive is going WAY TOO FAR lol
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    All Michael ... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

2ebaamu.jpg
    All Michael ... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

2ebaamu.jpg
    ALL MICHAEL..DOUBLES <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371

[url][/url]zhne1.jpg

...and the nose.

[url][/url]198419891.jpg

[url][/url]199019981.jpg

ok im gonna bring a little reality into play here.... imo im only seeing one person at different angles..... and music videos AERNT shot in ONE DAY.... some take weeks to put together......

i agree with you
  • "jonathan" just popped up in my mind.

anybody remember that story?

Who's Jonathan?

somebody once showed up, long ago, cant remember the name,on the forum telling about jonathan in connection to doubles. and that we should start looking right around the beginning of the nineties.

anybody?
    The person you are referring to, I believe is, Jonathon Barra. I have linked him to Mediahypeagain on twitter. I wrote about him back in November 2009 in my blog which was deleted but I have recreated from the cache.

http://xxserenityxdreamsxx.blogspot.com/2010/04/not-michael-jackson-but-o2-guy-maybe.html

Is this thread you were thinking of?
    http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/updated-informant-makes-2nd-contact-provides-more-clues-on-jonathan-t1066.htm
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    I understand that. But aren't you saying that there are like, tons that were on the verge of taking over his life for him and that took his place during concerts and interviews, things that are supposed to show his TRUE nature? And if the Illuminati are all about messing with his brain to make him do what they want, why hassle with hiring fakes? I just feel that Michael's entire indentity, persona and real, is being destroyed, I feel like I'm never sure who I'm seeing, and if I'm never sure who I'm seeing, how do I know that story he's telling about how he wrote Billie Jean is true? How do I know if that food he's saying is his favorite is really his favorite? Most of all, how do I know he really cares as much about poor, suffering children any more than the next Joe, orthe poor, poor woman he's dating or married or his kids..? Do you see what I mean? This makes me feel like everything is some kind of big act- I'm glad I haven't liked him all of my life now, I'd feel like I just wasted a lot of time.

I'm sorry, I just had to do what I did with your post. I understand your feelings, but isn't it about time to put your feelings aside and try to look at all that has happened from HIS point of view..?
    Like he's given us any kind of opportunity to do that.. Again, how am I supposed to know whose point of view is whose if there are so many fakes? I'm sure they don't care in the least- hell, they probably love it.. As for him.. I'm getting pretty confused as to when he really speaks his mind or not.. then again, I always suspected that all that kid-loving stuff was PR anyway..