Michael Jackson and Doppelganger

Comments

• HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    I think not a twin....he would be same hight and not a smaller head and a bigger....no, not a twin.
    Is it rearly possible that a man can change in this way...i was often told that he has done another operation...but look at the celebs who are doing surgency ( right written ?????ohoh....) ...you see it and it seems not natural at all...but Michael in every time look like he was born like this... not the nose, but all the other thinks...they put a family member to him, make a photo and the world beleave that it's Michael.

In my linked video's you could see DD with the Michael from the early years...have you ever saw the great Michael with him ? Or Marlon Brandon with him the last years ?
    I wonder that there was not one picture from Michael with his kids and his parents....in all the years...not with his brothers and sisters and the kids...never....not one in 12 years ?

There are photos and videos with the younger Michael with his familiy, but noch from the past 15 years, also not with Diane Ross....only with Liz Taylor.

In the video from Michael from 198 ????, that i have linked, he speaks about the situation, that he was not very happy with all that...ppl scared him...not a normal life.

I could understand that he can't stand this any longer !
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    What when the Michael from the past 15 years is rearly white ? And he don't wear a wig ? A white men has straight hair, not the curls.
    If Michael rearly have used the bleach cremes for the hole body for so much years...that was so dangerous...he must be very very sick from that.
    At the TII rehersals the big Michael with the straight hair ...it lookes like....( i normaly use a translation programm, but now not, so i miss so much words...) this hair was long time not washed ?
    Can a wig ever look like this ?
    Why was the " Heal the world " foundation closed in the early 2000 ( i think 2002 ?). It was so importend for the real Michael and i can't find a reason that this was happend when he has a hand on it.
    No new released songs, no creative working, it seems like he was made himself down....spends to much money and so on.
    All the earlier Michael has build up, the new break down....can you understand...i have less time and have to leave....
    Have a nice evening !
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    In the many pictures of MJ adult there are two types of MJ: small chin and strong chin.
    The aura is different as well.
    Small chin seems more female, more shy, more sensitive. I called him the "roe eyed" once.
    Strong chin and jaw bones seems more male, more convinced, more energetic.

This is a video of the male MJ:
    [youtube:2ukqd30p]
    (listen to the speech, his objectives and where he wanted to be heading - interesting in today's light.)

Who is this?
    This is "roe eye":

• JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    what are you trying to show in all these pics? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    We have seen two Michaels in parallel singing, performing, dancing, giving interviews.
    We have seen two Michaels in parallel singing, performing, dancing, giving interviews.
    Oh pretty much same person, dual personalities? (double)?
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    There's a difference between seeing doubles and there being doubles
    Whatever you like more:

1 person 2 personalities
    (split personalities as witnesses stated, making a huge difference betwenn stage / performance and "normal" life

2 persons 2 personalities
    (two different people with face jobs, hired double, twin, brother, cousin, nephew... )
    Whatever you like more:

1 person 2 personalities
    (split personalities as witnesses stated, making a huge difference betwenn stage / performance and "normal" life

2 persons 2 personalities
    (two different people with face jobs, hired double, twin, brother, cousin, nephew... )
    Oh ok, got ya.
  • No matter how hard I try to see it like the people who believe in doubles: I don't see it....
    And about the wide/narrow nose: When you laugh or whatever, your nose looks wider...

i am with you, I keep watching them over and over again and to me it's Michael every single time....
    I agree girls <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I agree with you as well. It is Michael. The ONE and ONLY Michael. He has used decoys and such in the past but I am not buying this Twin or Doppleganger theory at all.
  • wendst6wendst6 Posts: 117
    Why there are two signatures from MJ, and then different. This is the contract for TII.

[url][/url]aegvertragjpg1.jpg
  • There's a difference between seeing doubles and there being doubles

NO twin, NO doubles or anything else funny here
    It's all Michael 100%

As for the signature...I had posted on another thread i noticed that they were different...that to me i cannot explain...why would he sign it twice? I dont know much about legal stuff
    However everyone can write their signatures different.
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    There's a difference between seeing doubles and there being doubles

NO twin, NO doubles or anything else funny here
    It's all Michael 100%

As for the signature...I had posted on another thread i noticed that they were different...that to me i cannot explain...why would he sign it twice? I dont know much about legal stuff
    However everyone can write their signatures different.
    Agree <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Also, the signature to the right looks more like Michael's signature than the left one does.
  • These theories are possible, the further down the rabbit hole we go we will realize that our minds create our own realities. This is why so many theories regarding MJ and just plain life in general can be true. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    There are two signatures as one is for the Company MJCC and one for Michael himself.

The signatures are almost similar but he may have tried to keep them separate. Depends on what he submitted as specimen when he incorporated the Company. There is just an extra twirl in there - not much of a difference.

All the above pics are MJ, as a user online here said - he has a weak lower lip which shows more of his left teeth when he smiles. You can see that all of the above pics show more teeth on the lower left side whenever he smiles. That means that all those are MJ - a double would not be able to do that all the time.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    What do you think of this myspace of the Real Michael Jackson?
    Compare his pictures to the young MJ boy pictures.
    http://www.myspace.com/realmichaeljackson

Think outside of the box with what we know now.

Could it be that the MJ we know was planted for marketing purposes to keep the brand going?
    Just asking your thoughts.

While this may be true. How do you explain the white Michael with the magnetic charisma and the moves and even the ability to sing live - for eg: at the President's gala. Also if there were doubles, would he not fulfill more commitments and not back out every now and then.
  • Why there are two signatures from MJ, and then different. This is the contract for TII.

aegvertragjpg1.jpg

<!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Ok,

First I am stating for the RECORD I do NOT ever like to make comments on these types of matters, IE: MJ's contracts, or anything to do with his children, or estate, anything to do with his personal finances.

But, I feel I need to address this name signing issue so it doesn't get carried away.

When you are a brand name/company entity Michael Jackson Company LLC and then the person (human being) MJ you sign them as two different characters.

One signature is for his Company MICHAEL JACKSON COMPANY LLC and one for him as the entertainer Michael Jackson.

Ok

Peace
    <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    @wisskidd

Is the 2nd vid out yet? I'm anxious to see it!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • wiZZkIDDwiZZkIDD Posts: 83
    @wisskidd

Is the 2nd vid out yet? I'm anxious to see it!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    It will definitely be up tomorrow <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i know people on here on the forum and on youtube is ready to go deeper inside the rabbit hole lol <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • anne.mjanne.mj Posts: 29
    No matter how hard I try to see it like the people who believe in doubles: I don't see it....
    And about the wide/narrow nose: When you laugh or whatever, your nose looks wider...

i am with you, I keep watching them over and over again and to me it's Michael every single time....
    I agree girls <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I agree with you as well. It is Michael. The ONE and ONLY Michael. He has used decoys and such in the past but I am not buying this Twin or Doppleganger theory at all.

I also agree with you.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I think people are afraid to accept the possibility that they have been deceived for 25 years. It's a dark place to go to in your mind but it is extremely plausible no matter how you look at it.

Those who staunchly deny the doubles theory as plausible are in denial.
  • wiZZkIDDwiZZkIDD Posts: 83
    I think people are afraid to accept the possibility that they have been deceived for 25 years. It's a dark place to go to in your mind but it is extremely plausible no matter how you look at it.

i agree totally agree with you..and its time to get out of wonderland and face reality of that possiblility
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013

i agree totally agree with you..and its time to get out of wonderland and face reality of that possiblility
    "get out of wonderland"?!?! Because people believed they were actually seeing what they were SUPPOSED to be seeing for 20+ goshdarn years?! Before you all lay into me, I do NOT deny this theory and I know how plausible it is. But I can also see that it's one of the sickest, twisted-up things I've ever heard of, excluding MK-Ultra, of course, which has its own planet of repulsiveness.. A lot of people don't have a soul of steel like you, Bec, Mo, Souza, etc, and to learn that all this time was WASTED on fakes.. God. This hoax has showed me some of the most sick ideas on Earth, and knowing that practically Michael's whole life is a total waste.. That person here named Hopeless is a pretty good summary, since reading this nothing about "Michael" brings me joy anymore, just worry and depression..anyone who cares even a little will have a piece of their heart smashed by this, what else would you think?