The real deal...at least that's what we think

Comments

• MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    But he was 17, he wasn't full grown at that time? Boys have a longer grow period than girls, so imo his face grew a little after that picture.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    But he was 17, he wasn't full grown at that time? Boys have a longer grow period than girls, so imo his face grew a little after that picture.

But he was 30 years old in the BAD era, I think you're full grown as a guy at that age (at least on the outside, we all know men never grow up). The BAD era pics do match, so how do you explain that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I am glad the mug shot is not him. It was not flattering. He is much handsomer than that photo.

But he was 30 years old in the BAD era, I think you're full grown as a guy at that age (at least on the outside, we all know men never grow up). The BAD era pics do match, so how do you explain that.

I was only talking about the pics that you posted above <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • But he was 17, he wasn't full grown at that time? Boys have a longer grow period than girls, so imo his face grew a little after that picture.

Next to that, humans are born with a relatively big head compared to the rest of their body and it stays in proportion while growing. A head doesn't grow as much as i.e. a leg does. A head reaches its final size around the age of 17-18. It's not that just your upper jaw all of a sudden starts growing bigger after the age of 17.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Moving the mouth to another place on the face...interesting <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I am glad the mug shot is not him. It was not flattering. He is much handsomer than that photo.

The mugshot is him though
  • But he was 17, he wasn't full grown at that time? Boys have a longer grow period than girls, so imo his face grew a little after that picture.

I was only talking about the pics that you posted above <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The pic used to compare the mugshot with is from the same shoot as the one we used to compare the "Liberian Girl/Come Together" pic with, and the others from the Bad era. Those MATCH, so if the mugshot is of the same person as the person on the pics of the 1977 shoot, they have to match also.
  • I am glad the mug shot is not him. It was not flattering. He is much handsomer than that photo.

Since you're so sure of that, I'm sure you can tell me who's the guy on the other pics we compared and of which the faces DO match:

Mikes.gif

Mikes2.jpg

Mikes3.gif

Since you're so sure of that, I'm sure you can tell me who's the guy on the other pics we compared and of which the faces DO match:

Mikes.gif

Mikes2.jpg

Mikes3.gif

There all look like MJ to me
  • I am glad the mug shot is not him. It was not flattering. He is much handsomer than that photo.

So all mighty Magical Mike can not only grow and shrink and change body shape, he can also move his mouth up and down........... Oh my, I already had a lot of respect for him, but this new feature really proves that when it comes to Michael Jackson, the sky isn't the limit.........

Mikes.gif

Mikes2.jpg

Mikes3.gif

shs_crazySmiley1.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Whatever
  • The mugshot is odd to me...the mouth? Hmmm.........thats a little strange. Im still 50-50...but Im now starting to see!!
  • Whatever

No way "whatever", that's the easy way out. Explain to me why his mouth in the mug shot is placed at least half an inch lower than in the other comparison pics we posted while layered up with pics from the same shoot, or post a matching comparison pic to prove your point. I'm done with the baseless comments.
    Whatever

No way "whatever", that's the easy way out. Explain to me why his mouth in the mug shot is placed at least half an inch lower than in the other comparison pics we posted while layered up with pics from the same shoot, or post a matching comparison pic to prove your point. I'm done with the baseless comments.

I'm tired and can't be bothered to argue. Whatever you say, I'll agree with.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Mo , Souza ..Can u do the same with Dangerous era ?
  • Whatever

I'm tired and can't be bothered to argue. Whatever you say, I'll agree with.

Unbelievable... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I still don't see it... I'm not very original now, but the eyes don't lie. They do it for me. People's faces can change, and I read somewhere that some people when they get older, their face gets longer too...
    If I can find it, I will post it ofcourse.

Please take a look at this link, the pictures are not good quality, but who do you think are doubles? Because to me it's all Michael...
    <!-- m -->http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html<!-- m -->
  • Mo , Souza ..Can u do the same with Dangerous era ?

We're working on that era, but please know that making these comparisons take up a lot of time so please be patient...
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Mo , Souza ..Can u do the same with Dangerous era ?

We're working on that era, but please know that making these comparisons take up a lot of time so please be patient...

More moonwalking mouths coming up?
    denture.jpg
    I still don't see it... I'm not very original now, but the eyes don't lie. They do it for me. People's faces can change, and I read somewhere that some people when they get older, their face gets longer too...

Please take a look at this link, the pictures are not good quality, but who do you think are doubles? Because to me it's all Michael...

OMG I guess you're right! I never noticed that but Brad Pitt's face got longer as well <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> :

bp.jpg
    bpold.jpg

OMG I guess you're right! I never noticed that but Brad Pitt's face got longer as well <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> :

bp.jpg
    bpold.jpg

I knew I was right!!!!

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

bp.jpg
    bpold.jpg

I knew I was right!!!!

Ik hoop echt dat je een grapje maakt.....

bp.jpg
    bpold.jpg

I knew I was right!!!!

Ik hoop echt dat je een grapje maakt.....

Ik maak geen grapje hoor.......

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry Souza, tuurlijk was het mijn antwoord op jouw grap <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
This discussion has been closed.