The real deal...at least that's what we think

12345679»

Comments

• whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    You say Michael has been somewhere else since the 80's and still is. Why would the family interact publicly with a double? Who made the Scream video with Janet? Who was talking about the punishment he received as a child in the Bashir documentary? Who was dancing with the J5 in Madison Square Garden? Who was framed in 1993 and 2005? Why was the family backing this person up if the real Michael has been away since the 80's? And more important why is Katherine taking care of those children if the real Michael has been away and those are not his children? And please people, dont tell me the children are doubles also.

Yes ,my thought exactly .. I don't have the right to dismiss you or ridicule you either britney ,but the things you say don't make sense in any way . and don't fit the whole thing ... And it contradicts every other possible theory . Its like hiring someone to ''live'' your whole life for 20 years .... :
  • I dont have a problem with the name change, but I do have a problem with the fact that you are using the will, i suppose as part of the stipulation? Ok, so then Joe and Katherine also adopted this double, since one of the stipulations says " If any of my children are minors at the time of my death, I nominate MY MOTHER, KATHERINE JACKSON, as guardian of the persons and estates of the children" .

And I also suppose Michael approves of you publicly giving out his whereabouts through a hoax forum. Hmm, poor guy... 20 years of "secret-keeping" went down the drain in the time it took you to type his location and post a satellite map of his home...
  • Britney7,

Although we appreciate your contributions to our boards the aim of this forum has never been to haunt Michael Jackson down. We deleted your post with the screenshot. First of all there are a lot of people on this board that claim to know stuff, who says you are reliable?

The people that might live in this house, might not be too pleased with a screenshot of their house published on our boards, accompanied by a message to go there and 'get' Michael Jackson.

Even if your story IS true, you first state he doesn't want to come back, then you tell fans to go haunt him down. We're sorry, but in that case we don't think he would appreciate this.

This website is to investigate the hoax, not his whereabouts, please do not post these kind of things anymore.

Mo & Souza
This discussion has been closed.