@thisisalmostit

Comments

• truthsearchtruthsearch Posts: 13
    so sorry.
    please delete previous post.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    hmmmm sorry off topic but these are randy's tweets today.

And lastly, My family has plans to be at Forest Lawn on the 25th of June...
    22 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .Third, I fired Brian Oxman, but he is still under attorney-client restriction with me and cannot speak publicly.
    23 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .Second, the coordinator is telling fans that my brother is alive & will be there in disguise.... That deeply disturbs me.
    24 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .I have 4 concerns... First, where are the proceeds from ticket sales going...??
    25 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .I have some serious concerns about this tribute to my brother on the 25th of June in Rome...
    about 1 hour ago via mobile web

though you guys would be interested!

There are two or three threads started on Randy's tweets. This will get more attention there. Interesting information though!
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    This is the newest tweet

[youtube:bxqeexty]

Really interesting. Interview with Prince about Michael

"Eventually everyone's got to come home"
  • I really like this latest tweet!
  • Can someone please WRITE here, what prince said, because I cannot understand part of it...and it's not easy to hear on video
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    Can someone please WRITE here, what prince said, because I cannot understand part of it...and it's not easy to hear on video

Prince says:

He's a plant, y'all. But I planted him. (talking about reporter)
    Keep it light. Keep it light.
    Michael's not a fighter, he's a lover.
    Could I just say something?
    I've never really spoke publicly about Michael.
    We should all just kind of like chill, because you know, he may know something none of us really know.
    And just like, let's wait and see, let's wait it out, you know, let's just wait it out, you never know. You just never know.
    Ultimately we all got to come back home, so, let's just make a home for everybody.
  • Can someone please WRITE here, what prince said, because I cannot understand part of it...and it's not easy to hear on video

Prince says:

He's a plant, y'all. But I planted him. (talking about reporter)
    Keep it light. Keep it light.
    Michael's not a fighter, he's a lover.
    Could I just say something?
    I've never really spoke publicly about Michael.
    We should all just kind of like chill, because you know, he may know something none of us really know.
    And just like, let's wait and see, let's wait it out, you know, let's just wait it out, you never know. You just never know.
    Ultimately we all got to come back home, so, let's just make a home for everybody.

Thank you so much <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    whatyourheartsays,

you're welcome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • The other hoax site, MJHD, does not seem to be talking about thisisalmostit (last post re this subject was May 6). Usually, the two sites are talking about the same things, more or less. Does anyone else find this a bit odd?
  • in this video ....
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_cQsH9w ... re=related<!-- m -->

interesting choice of words and especially the song saying to beLIEve ...

This was very touching. I really hope that Michael knows we not only believe "in" him, but we just plain believe him. Thank you for sharing this video with us. Blessings.
    The other hoax site, MJHD, does not seem to be talking about thisisalmostit (last post re this subject was May 6). Usually, the two sites are talking about the same things, more or less. Does anyone else find this a bit odd?

Yes, really odd. Maybe they concluded that it was a fake? I'm not saying it is or isn't, of course. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    Prince chooses his words carefully and what he says is absolutely stunning - considering that it was years ago.
    He defends Michael in such a subtle way that even the reporters don´t seem to realize it. That´s what a friend does - not a rival.
    he may know something none of us really know
    Let´s chill & wait & see - you never know... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • The other hoax site, MJHD, does not seem to be talking about thisisalmostit (last post re this subject was May 6). Usually, the two sites are talking about the same things, more or less. Does anyone else find this a bit odd?

Yes, really odd. Maybe they concluded that it was a fake? I'm not saying it is or isn't, of course. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hmm...I guess it's worth watching to see why?
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    my take is anyway that prince is somehow in on this or def knows what's going on out there.

like i stated earlier: this whole 'rivalry' was a tabloid invention, nothing real about it. i also believe that mike and prince are good friends and they managed to do this 'off camera'. prince is also very secluded and doesn't show himself when he doesn't want to. and like mike, he's incredibly smart and 'outtought' the business.

dunno, but these 'prince-references' in these tweets really puzzle me...there were a couple of them lately, like the 'joker' quotes, which were all from the 'batman' movie prince wrote the soundtrack for. and the akashic records-reference... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    in this link ...
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXpjr-e1RsM<!-- m -->

Michael wants to fire someone because " he doesn't beLIEve" ...
    hmmmm ...

what do you think ?

At the end he said to Liz that he wants his fans to believe <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • thisisalmostit Thessalonians 5:19-22
    22 minutes ago via web

which means
    19Do not put out the Spirit's fire; 20do not treat prophecies with contempt. 21Test everything. Hold on to the good. 22Avoid every kind of evil.

To me it's a bit like "beating a dead horse" BUT, i'm not into religiuos stuffs...so I prefer saying nothing. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • StargazerMJ11StargazerMJ11 Posts: 137
    Relating to Prince about going home - on seeing Clues blog.spot do you remember that the original song that Michael wanted played at the memorial was Andrae Crouch & the Disciples - singing 'it won't be long before we're leaving here - it won't be long before we're going home'
    [youtube:3k71q3pb]
  • Relating to Prince about going home - on seeing Clues blog.spot do you remember that the original song that Michael wanted played at the memorial was Andrae Crouch & the Disciples - singing 'it won't be long before we're leaving here - it won't be long before we're going home'
    [youtube:3s4ak64u]

Hu ?
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    It is very important and we must keep reading.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I guess I'll have to play Pagliacci
    12:59 AM May 3rd via web

This one comment had me coming out of my skin. I love arcane opera history. I had a conversation a few days ago with a mate where I mentioned The MJ Mega Box image of MJ showed as a clown or Pierrot, a pantomime in Commedia dell'Arte. And now this reference to Pagliacci. Whoever owns this account is definitely an opera connoisseur and a very intelligent individual. I am blown away by this statement alone. MJ, you are slowly killing me, but what a way to go. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Only if more men of your calibre graced my world. What a happy girl, I would be. God bless all. xxxxx
    latest tweet, since I am still up at 4 a.m again <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I m NOT Barry Shaw

I replied: That's a relief.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I am going to be completely bald (among other unnamed things) if this keeps up for another month or two! Anybody got an extra comfy white jacket with all the straps, and a little padded room to go with it? I am in dire need here! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Sorry. I need to go to sleep now.

L.O.V.E. to all
  • me2me2 Posts: 107
    thisisalmostit Thessalonians 5:19-22
    22 minutes ago via web

which means
    19Do not put out the Spirit's fire; 20do not treat prophecies with contempt. 21Test everything. Hold on to the good. 22Avoid every kind of evil.

To me it's a bit like "beating a dead horse" BUT, i'm not into religiuos stuffs...so I prefer saying nothing. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

mm i hope 5:19-22
    will mean i will return 19-22 may but i guess its whisfull thinking
    Let's look at these scriptures a little more closely.

I Thessalonians 5:19

Do not quench the Spirit. - The Holy Spirit will only move in your life only if you allow Him to. God is a gentlemen and will not "make" you do anything. He comes as a gentle soft voice in your own spirit showing you the way to go. To quench the Spirit is to shut Him down and not hear what He is saying to you.

20: Do not despise prophetic utterances - God uses us to speak His words into the earth. We are His hands and feet here on earth, ambassadors of Christ. God is always speaking. He did not stop speaking after He gave His prophets the Word that make up the bible we have today. A prophecy is God's spoken Word for the "Now" in the earth. Do not despise the Words He gives to individuals to speak forth.

21:But examine everything carefully; hold fast to what is good; - The prophet Paul is telling them to weigh the words of prophecy to judge if the are truly from God. The best way to do this is to see if the Word spoken lines up with what God has already said in the bible. He will not go against what He has already said. God is not a man that He should lie or be swayed by social changes. He remains the constant same throughout all ages. Hold fast to what is good - cherish the good and protect it in your heart.

22: abstain from every form of evil - this ones speaks for itself.
    I guess I'll have to play Pagliacci
    12:59 AM May 3rd via web

This one comment had me coming out of my skin. I love arcane opera history. I had a conversation a few days ago with a mate where I mentioned The MJ Mega Box image of MJ showed as a clown or Pierrot, a pantomime in Commedia dell'Arte. And now this reference to Pagliacci. Whoever owns this account is definitely an opera connoisseur and a very intelligent individual. I am blown away by this statement alone. MJ, you are slowly killing me, but what a way to go. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Only if more men of your calibre graced my world. What a happy girl, I would be. God bless all. xxxxx

Could you explain what Pagliacci is? I have no knowledge of opera and do not know what this means.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    mm i hope 5:19-22
    will mean i will return 19-22 may but i guess its whisfull thinking

THAT WOULD BE GREAT!
    MAY: 19 TO 22...
    THESSALONIANS COULD BE A PLACE?
This discussion has been closed.